It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney in secretly taped video: Obama voters ‘dependent’ on government

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by HappyBunny

Someone's neglected your education, m'boy.

Oh, wait, teabaggers don't believe in edumacayshion. No wonder you don't know anything.

My bad.

I hope that the mods keep this post up. When the leftists resort to mindless insults, it obviously means that we are winning. Since you can't debate and discuss the issues without vomiting purile posts like this, I can imagine that you are a perfect example of someone who wishes that government does the thinking for you.

Good luck with that.

See, there you go. LOL Nice try though.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappyBunny

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by HappyBunny

Someone's neglected your education, m'boy. Oh, wait, teabaggers don't believe in edumacayshion. No wonder you don't know anything. My bad.

Last line of defense in a failed debate is personal attacks........Id say you lost it about 2 pages back......

I did not personally attack you. I said someone's neglected your education, which is true.

I said teabaggers don't value education--I did not say you didn't value it.

See the difference?

No you didnt attack me at all, infact you werent talking to me....

You were being rude, and ugly to someone you didnt agree with, and instead of stating facts and figures...

Turned to insulting them, and then insinuating that they didnt have an education.......

If you dont have the "intellectual honesty" as you posted above, to admit that fact and come to terms with it, then thats your own problem.....

Fact is youve done nothing but throw out slang terms to try and insult, and make personal attacks on Beezer and anyone else who doesnt agree with you......

This will be my last post to you, I dont feel the need to waste the energy it takes, in a futile effort to bring to light the hypocrisy and lack of real knowledge you display on the subject.......

Good day to you

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi

Originally posted by wantsome
reply to post by neo96

I'm from Detroit yes there are some ignorant people here. Half of the inner city is illiterate. It is nothing but hopelessness and dispare for a lot of those people. There are no jobs for most of them. I live two blocks from the city line. I smoke outside and I hear gunshots every night. I've seen employers discriminate against black people first hand. I've heard my bosses say we don't hire ni**ers at more then one job. It's almost impossible for white people to find work. I can only imagine what it's like if your black. So of course people are gonna flock to any hand out they think they'll get. The corperations and rich get their hand outs too in the form of tax breaks and loop holes.

Of course they can't get jobs, from your own admission they are illiterate! What is stopping them from learning to freaking read?? Or moving to where the jobs are?

The U.S. is getting dangerously close to having the working taxpayers be in the minority. When the majority of it's citizens leech of the govt and don't contribute every politician who panders to that group will win the election. And we're almost there already! Four more years of Obama will do it.
Not everybody is born with a silver spoon up their ass. Poverty isn't a easy thing to overcome. I've been surrounded by it my whole life. I'm poor but it's not by choice. Some people can't escape the circumstances they were born into.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Companies should have the right to outsource any job they want or choose to. If you disagree, then you are obviously against everything that is capitalism. Private companies don't need to worry about putting the citizens of their country to work, their only concern is to turn a profit and if the Chinese are willing to do a job for less money, then so be it. When Romney was at Bain Capital he was a business man, plain and simple...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I really do not have anything to say, because he is a very disgusting flip flopping creepy man.

See you republicans in 2016, well 2020 after Hillary wins, well 2024 after Hillary’s 2nd term; I am so glad this came out…and so glad I do not have to see a war-mongering, kiss Israel ass side ways, just bend over and ill wipe your jewish ass with my republican nose in office for the next 20 years.
Today is a good day !

edit on 18-9-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

I really do not have anything to say, because he is a very disgusting flip flopping creepy man.

See you republicans in 2016, well 2020 after Hillary wins, well 2024 after Hillary’s 2nd term; I am so glad this came out…and so glad I do not have to see a war-mongering, kiss Israel ass side ways, ill bend over and wipe your ass with my republican nose in office.
Today is a good day !

I guess its a good idea to give Obama a 2nd term where he's proved that he sure knows how to take this country into farther debt... With his first term we eclipsed the $16 trillion mark, i can only imagine where another 4 years will get us...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

See you republicans in 2016, well 2020 after Hillary wins, well 2024 after Hillary’s 2nd term; I am so glad this came out…and so glad I do not have to see a war-mongering, kiss Israel ass side ways, ill bend over and wipe your ass with my republican nose in office.
Today is a good day !

I guess its a good idea to give Obama a 2nd term where he's proved that he sure knows how to take this country into farther debt... With his first term we eclipsed the $16 trillion mark, i can only imagine where another 4 years will get us...

With his first term we eclipsed the $16 trillion mark

Was it the whole $16 trillion or was it trillions already in the deficit ,and he just added to it...which one?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

All I did was quote the STUDY *their words not mine* to prove that Romney was wrong.. People that are white and rural tend are the MAJORITY of the people on welfare. White rural people tend to vote republican....THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT.

I'm sorry, did you have a link for that source? What kind of welfare are you talking about?

In the meanwhile, here's what the U.S. Census Bureau says about Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) from 2006 - 2009.

Demographic characteristics Selected characteristics of family heads are shown in Table 2. Families that receive TANF are headed by adults who are younger, less likely to be white, and more likely to be black and Hispanic compared to female-headed families and all families with children. Furthermore, this group is slightly more likely to be foreign-born noncitizens compared to other families. Compared to all families, those that receive TANF are much more likely to be headed by an unmarried woman and less likely to be headed by a married couple. TANF-recipient families tend to have more children when compared to all families and female-headed families, and the heads of these families have lower educational attainment levels compared to those of femaleheaded families and all families. Finally, about 60 percent of TANF families receive benefits for the entire family, while about 40 percent are child-only cases

www.census.gov...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Today is a good day !

Was it the whole $16 trillion or was it trillions already in the deficit ,and he just added to it...which one?

Well if you want to split hairs here, he has raised the deficit more than any other president...Or about $5.4 trillion in the 4 years he's been in office (actually it hasnt even been 4 years yet)....Not good having a President who loves to spend money he doesnt have to spend...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm still sure Americans will vote Romney into office though.

It's been planned that way by the elite.

Sadly.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I think Romney hit the nail on the head.

The Democrats LOVE lifelong benefit receivers. The more the better. They know they just print a welfare check or load up an EBT card with money, and they will keep voting for you year after year.

I don't go down that road. I am not rich by any means, but not poverty level, either. In either case, the more you get tangled up with the government, the more control they have over you. I don't want sh#t from the government. If I ever found myself out of work for an extended period of time, I would rely on family before I went with my hand out to the government.

Granted, not everyone has family to fall back on. Just my own view on it.

A recent article I found funny was a recruitment drive by the Obama administration to get poor, but self reliant Appalachian folks on the food stamp doles, and are disappointed that they aren't hoping on board the food stamp train.

dailycaller.com...

These people have gotten by with hunting, fishing and farming long before Obama came around, and will still be doing alright long after he is gone.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Today is a good day !

Well if you want to split hairs here, he has raised the deficit more than any other president...Or about $5.4 trillion in the 4 years he's been in office (actually it hasnt even been 4 years yet)....Not good having a President who loves to spend money he doesnt have to spend...

Can i ask you a question?
Do you know what he spent the money on?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
I'm still sure Americans will vote Romney into office though.

It's been planned that way by the elite.

Sadly.

Well it cant be much worse than how Obama is doing... Lets take the Democratic approach and vote for a guy with literally zero experience into office because he is an African-american who knows how to speak well...

i actually know numerous people who voted for him just because he was black.... ARE YOU SERIOUS?? Vote for him because you agree with his stance on key issues, not because of his skin color...aye aye aye
edit on 18-9-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
hi i m from India and i m really fed up with blood sucking politicians here...anyways somehow i got hooked on to American election courtesy Jon stewart and Colbert.And I must say, compared to our illiterate politicians, at first I really admired America's Harvard Ivy league ones. But the more I follow the more I get a sense of Deja Vu (but america's politics is like polished crap).I would like to make a few observations specially with respect my experience here in ATS:

U guys (majority) keep accusing Obama of secretly helping banks, big government, agent of banking cabal etc etc
and somehow and this is really amazing u guys (again ...majority) keep justifying Romney's actions, even though he is ur conspiracy theory type of banker/1%/super rich/unlimited super pac cash cobbler/........ PERSONIFIED.

Do u seriously believe that America can prosper without those 47 % so called moochers and what is more unbelievable is these guys do not contribute anything to America!!.Here is a clip from dailyshow (u can watch it just for the laughs):

www.thedailyshow.com...

"The government could raise $700 billion by either taking half of everything earned by the bottom 50% or by raising the marginal tax rate on the top two percent"

I checked on this and it adds up.(Please do inform if is wrong!!)

I think u guys (last time.."majority") are really bunch of whiners and fear mongers and super hypocrites.

All in all who ever comes to power I really hope he will cut ur BIG goverment's most expensive department i.e Pentagon so that we "poor people" in our "third world countries" can live in peace without those artificial wars of America.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

A multitude of programs... Its all federal spending, but at the end of the day, Obama has the power to push changes or let the spending to continue... To tally up everything he spent the money on in 4 years of office would be exhausting, and I honestly dont have the time to do that right now... But you are free to run your own google searches...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think it's hilarious that the politicians don't know #, don't know what's going on, what to say or what to do.

Meanwhile, the little guy is getting educated on the internet about everything that's otherwise in the realm of those politicians unknown unknowns or what they don't even know they don't know.

Maybe we can wipe them out by the sheer force of their own stupidity and then "come to power" and set right the wrongs.. hey anything's possible.

edit on 18-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkrunner

The more you get tangled up with the government, the more control they have over you. I don't want sh#t from the government. If I ever found myself out of work for an extended period of time, I would rely on family before I went with my hand out to the government.

You are already "entangled" with the government the second you get your paycheck and 40% of your income is gone because you PAY TAXES. You are entangled with the government because each and any time you buy something, you pay tax as well.

From that point of view, you would have ANY RIGHT to want sh#t from the government, since you pay to them from the second you are born.

HOWEVER - you only come out of the woodworks and start complaining when "your money" is going to people who might really need it, unemployed, medicare, disabled, vets....but don't give a # if your tax money is otherwise going to trillions of spending for military? Why is that?

Furthermore, i think that the often stated opinion by reps that those "47% percent" are all lazy freeloaders is appalling, it just shows how out-of-touch you guys are with reality. For someone who has no work, no money, no insurance etc. a foot stamp might be the last straw to even fricking SURVIVE. It's nothing but Rep-simpleton thinking to say about all those 47% it's their own fault and they just "need to work harder". Ridiculous out-of-touch, like your Romney crook.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by queenannie38

Because he is not just going to lower the tax rate, he is going to fight to get rid of all the loopholes....so in the end all corporations will actually pay more than they have been.

If his plan is allowed to work, regular citizens will get a tax reduction.

why can some guy on ATS explain romneys position better than romney himself?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join