It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney in secretly taped video: Obama voters ‘dependent’ on government

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by rodimuprime
You are talking nonsense. I haven't heard anything on the news.

Originally posted by thepresident

What did Mitt Romney ever do? Why do people hate him so much? I feel Obama hasn't kept his promises.

I fear that Romney will keep his...

That is what is bad about Romney.

Iran and Syria have been marked by Romney's advisors

His foreign policy advisors were Bush's, they have indicated for over a decade that after Iraq comes, Iran
and Syria.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
But Bush was better than Obama. I use to eat out under Bush, with Obama I am stuck with instand noodles.
reply to post by thepresident

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

What did Mitt Romney ever do? Why do people hate him so much? I feel Obama hasn't kept his promises.

Flame bait or ignorant?

In case you have not noticed it is a one or two point race.

Two liar-in-chiefs fighting out to see who will have the chance to bury america.

Maybe the mayans got it right and our misery will be short lived. 12-21-2012

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
One last post for tonight ( as I said previously, this tablet, well I hate it) I'll be back!.
Romney accused 47% of Americans of being lazy and avoid work. That implies that they are not working. That means that Romney is impling that we have a 47% unemployment rate! Absurd!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Ure forgetting that he got control of Libya's natural resources! With the help of other douchebag nations, false flag attacks, and media propaganda. Now like 88% of their resources is exported to Europa and U.S.A, funneh huh.
He also didnt pull out the troops like he promised, as far as i recall he doubled them.
And i wonder who got hired for the reconstruction of the countrys we invaded, were we replaced the governments with something alittle more satisfying for our western import.

You people gotta realize that election fraud, propaganda (BY ALL IT DEFINES), and general dumbing down of our nations is making us blind to see the truth of it all.

It doesnt matter who you vote for, they will get their "man" were they want him, whoever stands in their way they will deal with, via media, via lies, or simply just murder.

We gotta change things, it sounds dumb, but hey can you think of a better solution?
STOP BEING LAZY, do something, research, talk ure case, convince people.
Just expect that w/e is in the news is bullcrap, made to make you pissed, so they can justify hostile takeovers for their "employers" interests.

Was is money, ALOT of money, just gotta see which pockets get filled.

Imagine if we all spend like 5$ each month, on financing fx. the destribution of all the food that the "WFP World Food Programme", have sitting in tons in hangars in random airports in the U-nations.
Because the government (most likely corrupt) cant even figure out how to distribute the food to the people...
Its quite messed up really =/
So much food just sitting, wasting... whilst people are dying of ilness' and starvation because their corrupt government have or am borrowing money from the world banks.. Because thoose loaned money keeps the continent in its knees... Im speaking of Africa, the worlds richest continent in natural resources, yet it is as it is...

There is also a cactus that can grow almost anywere in the hotter part of earth, and its "fruit" stuff can be made into bread and other nutritious things.

Im just rambling now, but im just so tired... the world is just so dark and loomy, and it always look to be going in the wrong direction... all this middle east crap, 200$ that they are gonna invade iran, or throw sanctions in their face...
edit on 18-9-2012 by Johnkie because: type-o

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

But Bush was better than Obama. I use to eat out under Bush, with Obama I am stuck with instand noodles.

If you were paying attention, the economy crashed at the very end of Bush's presidency

The financial and economic crash of 2008, the worst in over 75 years, is a major geopolitical setback for the United States and Europe. Over the medium term, Washington and European governments will have neither the resources nor the economic credibility to play the role in global affairs that they otherwise would have played. These weaknesses will eventually be repaired, but in the interim, they will accelerate trends that are shifting the world's center of gravity away from the United States.

www.foreignaffairs.com...#

100% people are alive 1 minute before a fatal heat attack!

It's amazing!!!

edit on 18-9-2012 by thepresident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
So why are all you Democrats mad? Sucks to hear the truth?

Mr. Romney described how his campaign is writing off “47 percent of the people” who will vote for Mr. Obama “no matter what.” He adds that those people “are people who pay no income tax” and says “so our message of low taxes doesn’t connect.”

Mr. Romney said that “my job is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives.”

Now the 47% not paying taxes, not sure about that, but I am willing to bet it is somewhat close to that. So why would they vote for someone who wants to eliminate the leeches....and spare me the poor people brought low by the elite....sure, we are all getting creamed by the elite, but there is an ever increasing amount of people who think the government (and the rest of us that work) should "look out for them"

So please Romney, don't flip flop on this....Hold your ground, you actually might sound like a conservative for ONCE!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

But Bush was better than Obama. I use to eat out under Bush, with Obama I am stuck with instant noodles.

but Bush left our economy in shambles....
going back to the exact same policies that got us into this mess is insane. "Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results is the definition of insanity" -Einstein.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wittgenstein
One last post for tonight ( as I said previously, this tablet, well I hate it) I'll be back!.
Romney accused 47% of Americans of being lazy and avoid work. That implies that they are not working. That means that Romney is impling that we have a 47% unemployment rate! Absurd!

Saying your lazy and avoid work doesn't mean unemployment... Not sure why you're making that connection, I didn't... I sometimes avoid my own work and am lazy at my job and I'm not unemployed...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

But Bush was better than Obama. I use to eat out under Bush, with Obama I am stuck with instant noodles.

going back to the exact same policies that got us into this mess is insane. "Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results is the definition of insanity" -Einstein.

And Bush inherited that future crisis from everyone's golden child Bill Clinton who tried to give every American the American dream by putting them in a house, at any cost...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Instead of playing the blame game, blame both parties.....we have been hopping from one bubble to the next, been living on borrowed wealth for decades.....and now we are starting to pay the price.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
So why are all you Democrats mad? Sucks to hear the truth?

Mr. Romney described how his campaign is writing off “47 percent of the people” who will vote for Mr. Obama “no matter what.” He adds that those people “are people who pay no income tax” and says “so our message of low taxes doesn’t connect.”

Mr. Romney said that “my job is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives.”

47% contain 4,000 millionaires, and another 14,000 of this 47-percenters make between 500k and 1M.

edit on 18-9-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

link   
No one can find work. There was a job seminar and 50 people applied for 1 sanitation position. I haven't gone to a diner since Bush.

link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Originally posted by Ghost375

And Bush inherited that future crisis from everyone's golden child Bill Clinton who tried to give every American the American dream by putting them in a house, at any cost...

Sorry,

Bush would have to disagree with you

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

No one can find work. There was a job seminar and 50 people applied for 1 sanitation position. I haven't gone to a diner since Bush.

I haven't either. I cook. Try that, it's great.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

That is not Obama's fault, if I shot you 15 times and you couldn't walk, would that be the doctors fault
or mine???

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Bush left eons ago, why are you still on Bush. Obama has been president since 08.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If you call a tow truck make sure it's not Obama.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident

That is not Obama's fault, if I shot you 15 times and you couldn't walk, would that be the doctors fault
or mine???

Then you can place blame on countless presidents since the creation of the Federal Reserve, but you think they are working in the best interests of the people, do you not?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

The whole video can be seen at Mother Jones in two parts.

The article you linked to wasn't a very good defense or even explanation...and the video they linked to, in turn, on youtube, with Obama supposedly saying similar stuff...isn't really similar at all. Not imo, anyway.

I'm watching the first part of the whole video now to see if it is out of context or just reveals more of Romney's true private self.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join