It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney in secretly taped video: Obama voters ‘dependent’ on government

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappyBunny

Except that there are not enough batsh*t crazy teabaggers to go around. (Thankfully.) And make no mistake, they're crazier than loons. Worse, they are of the same demographic and ideology that gave rise to the Nazis.

As a Tea Party member, I take offense. You are not only wrong, but your casual assumptions paint a portrait of a narrow mind.

Sheer numbers will win. No one with any sense of economic self-preservation would vote for Romney.

Funny. The fact that QE3 is occuring just shows that Obama's economic policies have failed.

And you are promoting more failure.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by neo96

President Romney and Vice President Paul Ryan - to the victors go the spoils.

Obama and Biden - Here ya go here is a trophy for showing up in life-aka that welfare check,Free education,free homes,free cell phones, etc

Those "free homes" are roach infested slum holes. You wouldn't last 1 second in them. People who live in them don't want to live in them. They are doing that because it beats living on the street. They are people who either have mental problems, handicaps, or had some bad luck and can't find a job. Most of them aren't lazy people, sure there's some, but most are people who were born into terrible situations.

Keep complaining about free education though. See how far that gets you.

You should have compassion for your fellow man. To the victor go the spoils means the majority of us will live in poverty and starve to death."
edit on 18-9-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

And neo and others like him will be starving right along with the rest of us. For the life of me I can't understand why they can't see that.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by HappyBunny

The Tea Party sure did well during the November 2010 election.

I think we live in a society of chronic amnesiacs.

Correct. And the result was a Congress with the worst approval ratings in history. The tea party immediately went to war with the rest of the GOP rather than actually getting something done. We have learned our lesson. The pendulum always swings when it comes to Congress. trust me; we have forgotten nothing about the tea party influence in Congress. Their inability to even work with other Republicans has certainly not been forgotten by voters.

Look at the polling data.

The GOP will be taking over the U.S. Senate.

- Minority Leader Harry Reid -

President Mitt Romney will be moving into the White House January 2013.

The Tea Party will deliver a Shellacking 2.0 to the democrats in November 2012.

-----------
The exploding middle east will make it a landslide victory!

The Muslim Brotherhood is on the warpath. Turn on your TV.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome
reply to post by neo96

I'm from Detroit yes there are some ignorant people here. Half of the inner city is illiterate. It is nothing but hopelessness and dispare for a lot of those people. There are no jobs for most of them. I live two blocks from the city line. I smoke outside and I hear gunshots every night. I've seen employers discriminate against black people first hand. I've heard my bosses say we don't hire ni**ers at more then one job. It's almost impossible for white people to find work. I can only imagine what it's like if your black. So of course people are gonna flock to any hand out they think they'll get. The corperations and rich get their hand outs too in the form of tax breaks and loop holes.

Of course they can't get jobs, from your own admission they are illiterate! What is stopping them from learning to freaking read?? Or moving to where the jobs are?

The U.S. is getting dangerously close to having the working taxpayers be in the minority. When the majority of it's citizens leech of the govt and don't contribute every politician who panders to that group will win the election. And we're almost there already! Four more years of Obama will do it.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Variable
reply to post by RealSpoke

The truth is often ugly. Politicians who actually say what they think are rare. Like it or not he's telling you what he thinks. I personally don't think he is saying anything i don't hear all the time by people i know. I understand why the left doesn't like it, but I am not sure it really hurts Romney. Almost half the US doesn't pay any Federal Income tax. That is true. But all you hear from the left wing media is the rich don't pay their fair share. Well then who the hell is paying the taxes?

V

It isn't a question of the rich paying taxes, it is such a little amount compared to how much they make.

link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Except that there are not enough batsh*t crazy teabaggers to go around. (Thankfully.) And make no mistake, they're crazier than loons. Worse, they are of the same demographic and ideology that gave rise to the Nazis.

As a Tea Party member, I take offense. You are not only wrong, but your casual assumptions paint a portrait of a narrow mind.

You are quite wrong. Read learn the history of Nazi Germany. Learn what enabled Hitler to come to power.

I really don't care if you're offended. The teabagger mentality and ideology--their utter lack of empathy and compassion for anyone besides themselves--makes me absolutely sick.

Funny. The fact that QE3 is occuring just shows that Obama's economic policies have failed.

And you are promoting more failure.

No one could have gotten us out of the hole we were in in one term--no one. Clinton was absolutely right about that. McCain certainly couldn't have done it, and Romney won't either. He's even said he couldn't balance the budget in one term...yet he demands a higher standard for Obama than he does for himself.
edit on 9/18/2012 by HappyBunny because: Fix quote tags

edit on 9/18/2012 by HappyBunny because: (no reason given)

link   
What I think is more absurd...

Is that people are so focused on this......and totally ignoring the fact that the man hes running against CONTINUES and expands all the policies that they Mittens will do...

Not to mention , where is the outrage of the people on how the administration is caught outright LYING to the public about them having knowledge of what just happened with the embassies over seas? They were warned before hand...

People talk about previous 9/11 and RAGE against the bush administration for not doing anything and that they had prior knowledge of the event and did nothing, yet HERE they arent saying ANYTHING about Obama and his people denying they had knowledge when there is in your face proof that they did...

Or the fact that hes pushing this NDAA and monday was granted the ability to indefinitely detain citizens w out trial or due process.......

Same people whose huge gripe was what George Bush did with the whole thing..

Yet NONE of you are saying a peep about it........

These things are the real issues, not what someones take is on Mittens video.....

Where the HELL are you people on these things with Obama? Is it just because you know you cant refute these things so you conveniently leave them alone?

This man is running for ANOTHER term and at the same time RAMPING up the crap thats destroying this country......and MOST of it is the same policy you all hated Bush for.....

WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I really don't care if you're offended. The teabagger mentality and ideology--their utter lack of empathy and compassion for anyone besides themselves--makes me absolutely sick.

I find it funny that you write that, full of vitriol and contempt for anyone who doesnt think like you do......

This form of blatant hypocrisy seems to be a common affliction with people of your line of thinking.....

'I HATE YOU , I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY, YOU ARE INCOMPASSIONATE AND INTOLERANT!"

No one could have gotten us out of the hole we were in in one term--no one. Clinton was absolutely right about that. McCain certainly couldn't have done it, and Romney won't either. He's even said he couldn't balance the budget in one term...yet he demands a higher standard for Obama than he does for himself.

Cute now tell me your justification for Obama making it 3 times as worse? Look at the debt in comparison to what it was and the spending.........

You can go ahead and talk about "Oh no one could have done it" ok fine, if thats the case ill grant you that......the difference is.......Obama made it soooooo much worse........
edit on 18-9-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

You are quite wrong. Read learn the history of Nazi Germany. Learn what enabled Hitler to come to power.

What enabled Hitler was spineless people who gave Hitler the momentum, the authority to do whatever he wanted. His "charisma" carried him, convinced the people that bigger government was the was to go.

Sounds like. . . hmmmm. . .

And you're just making excuses for a failed junior senator who is unqualified to do the job. But he does have, "charisma".

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Correct. And the result was a Congress with the worst approval ratings in history. The tea party immediately went to war with the rest of the GOP rather than actually getting something done. We have learned our lesson. The pendulum always swings when it comes to Congress. trust me; we have forgotten nothing about the tea party influence in Congress. Their inability to even work with other Republicans has certainly not been forgotten by voters.

-----------

Yeah, you keep dreaming.

What's frightening is Romney in bed with Netanyahu.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I don't get it - almost half the people are dependant on entitlements, according to Romney, but the medium family income, according to him, is in the 200-250K range..? He's all over the map.

Not that Obama's a whole heck of a lot better, since he placates the people while things continue, business as usual.

Just goes to show that these people, no matter what their position or wealth - don't know what they're doing or what's going on, no matter how much they pretend they do.

Which reminds me of a quote from Terrance McKenna - "If everything is out of control, then who's control is it out of?"

edit on 18-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

I find it funny that you write that, full of vitriol and contempt for anyone who doesnt think like you do......

This form of blatant hypocrisy seems to be a common affliction with people of your line of thinking.....

'I HATE YOU , I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY, YOU ARE INCOMPASSIONATE AND INTOLERANT!"

And yet I'd still make sure he had the chance to make a good living, a good retirement, and health care.

That's the difference.

Cute now tell me your justification for Obama making it 3 times as worse? Look at the debt in comparison to what it was and the spending.........

Obama didn't make it three times as worse. That's intellectually dishonest.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

You need to go one step further - - you are right on with companies making a profit and outsourcing creates their best profit margin, but it is the government....OUR GOVERNMENT....that allows the free trade, primarily with China, to exist. If a company can pay slave wages and be allowed to destroy the environment with no repercussions, the comapny is going to do that, as it is profit driven - and that is what outsourcing to China allows. The only way to bring these manufacturing jobs back to the US is to end "free trade" and impose tariffs on the "made in China" goods. Our own government will not allow the US manufacturing industry to compete b/c we could never (and for good reason) pay what the Chinese pay while simultaneously polluting the bejeezus out of our land, air and water. We won't get manufacturing jobs in the US until the government...red or blue...wants that to happen. Say what you want about Obama and Romney, but until either of them addresses this issue, it's all just a bunch of arm waving and misdirection to try to please the voting bases.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

-----------

Yeah, you keep dreaming.

The United States stands with Israel.

-- Always has and always will. --

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Someone's neglected your education, m'boy. Oh, wait, teabaggers don't believe in edumacayshion. No wonder you don't know anything. My bad.

Last line of defense in a failed debate is personal attacks........Id say you lost it about 2 pages back......

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The real Reeps, if there are any left, have to be regretting they ever climbed into bed with the teabaggers.

And just for the record, I used to be a Republican, until the lunatics took over the asylum. What we're seeing is NOT conservatism by any stretch.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Someone's neglected your education, m'boy. Oh, wait, teabaggers don't believe in edumacayshion. No wonder you don't know anything. My bad.

Last line of defense in a failed debate is personal attacks........Id say you lost it about 2 pages back......

I did not personally attack you. I said someone's neglected your education, which is true.

I said teabaggers don't value education--I did not say you didn't value it.

See the difference?

link   

Someone's neglected your education, m'boy.

Oh, wait, teabaggers don't believe in edumacayshion. No wonder you don't know anything.

My bad.

I hope that the mods keep this post up. When the leftists resort to mindless insults, it obviously means that we are winning. Since you can't debate and discuss the issues without vomiting purile posts like this, I can imagine that you are a perfect example of someone who wishes that government does the thinking for you.

Good luck with that.

link   

-----------

Yeah, you keep dreaming.

The United States stands with Israel.

-- Always has and always will. --

You can stand with Israel. Knock yourself out. Again, the lack of knowledge of history is appalling.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join