It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney in secretly taped video: Obama voters ‘dependent’ on government

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Liar+con artist+say ANYTHING to get your vote+out of touch with
America's middle class+dirty politics = Mitt Romney

Romney is BY FAR one of the worst candidates of our time.
How some of you people can't see this is unbelievable to me.
I'm not even talking about this video. How about his record?
How about the fact that he changes his views almost on a daily basis?
You cannot believe a word this guy says and yet some of you
want him to be the next president?
Are you freaken kidding me?
Obama may be bad but Romney is HORRIBLE.
Sorry to pop your delusional bubble.

Bottom line, a lot of folks in America are still afraid of black people.
I'm from Texas and when I go back there
to visit family,I hear racist slurs and lies against Obama ALL the time. And I mean all the time
Many repeat things they hear from biased media like Rush Limbaugh.
(which the South LOVE that piece of lard for only God knows why)
Throw in the fact that the right wing media throws out propaganda like Obama being a Muslim.
The south eat that s@#t right up. I can not tell you how many times I've heard that come out of folks mouths .
"So why don't you like Obama?" Answer:, "well for starters he's a damn Muslim."
No he's not. That is a one hundred percent lie yet people still spit that crap out.

The reason I bring this up is not to play the "race card" but
because a LOT of folks do not want a black president.
So it doesn't matter what other candidates we have, as long as he isn't black, many
people will vote for him. It doesn't matter if the other candidate is better or not.

Now don't get me wrong,
Obama has done many things that have pissed me off beyond belief.
(bailed out the banks/wall street when he should of prosecuted and sent many to prison,
Has had more federal raids on medical marijuana dispensaries,more drone attacks,
didn't pull out our troops and many,many more things )
However, whether you like it or not, he is the better choice out of the two.

And if Romney does win this election, you will soon find out just how bad he really is.
You will soon find out what his agenda really is. And let me tell you,it has nothing to do
with helping the American people. Romney is a business man.
Therefore money is his main goal.
I don't care who you, You can't be a extremely wealthy business man AND
be in favor of the American people.
Especially for the middle class. Sorry but it's the truth

Do I need to say more??

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

President Romney and Vice President Paul Ryan - to the victors go the spoils.

Obama and Biden - Here ya go here is a trophy for showing up in life-aka that welfare check,Free education,free homes,free cell phones, etc

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by peponastick
reply to post by AGWskeptic

They are building the Keystone Pipeline right now...It's going through my state (Michigan) as we speak. That tells me the globalist already decided Romney is their guy and they want that oil now because like immature spoiled little kids that can't wait for Christmas morning they want to start reaping the benefits of that new pipeline NOW. And trust me it won't do squat for the average American the same old cartels that control the rest of the world's resouces. Until we break up the facist government we shouldn't develop anything...IMO.

I agree completely.

The pipeline will mean extra billions for big oil, nothing for us.

I live in MN, and our gas right now is cheaper than the coasts because we have so much oil close and no way to move it.

I'm seeing the effects right now, and with last months gas bill being $3800, I need cheaper gas to stay open.

People can't bring their toilets or furnaces into my shop, I have to go to them, which takes a lot of fuel.

And big oil owns the repubs (Wall Street owns the dems), so if Romney does win expect more grotesque earnings reports from BO.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The GFC happened on Bush and Cheney's watch. As a government it was their job to prevent complete economic disaster. They failed.

Anyone who thinks Romney can wave his magic wand and fix the US economy in a year or two is in fantasy land.

It will take many years to repair the damage and the debt at 16 trillion and counting is getting scary. Whoever wins wont make that much difference to the economy. That's why so many are dependent on entitlements the economy is severely damaged and will take massive job creation and years to fix.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pluginkid

Great post.

Mitt Romney is the Republican version of John Kerry, and we all know how electable he was.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'm from Detroit yes there are some ignorant people here. Half of the inner city is illiterate. It is nothing but hopelessness and dispare for a lot of those people. There are no jobs for most of them. I live two blocks from the city line. I smoke outside and I hear gunshots every night. I've seen employers discriminate against black people first hand. I've heard my bosses say we don't hire ni**ers at more then one job. It's almost impossible for white people to find work. I can only imagine what it's like if your black. So of course people are gonna flock to any hand out they think they'll get. The corperations and rich get their hand outs too in the form of tax breaks and loop holes.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by AGWskeptic

If Romney wins this election it will be proof positive that the system is rigged.

A lot or Republicans don't like him, and you know how the Democrats feel. And the middle is wavering on both of them.

WHEN President Mitt Romney wins it will prove that - voter turnout - works!

Just look at what happened during the Gov. Scott Walker recall election.

Just look at what happened during the November 2010 election.

Obama called it a shellacking.
edit on 18-9-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

That was Scott Walker, a popular governor who easily won his recall.

Romney is not Walker, not even close.

Romney is the chosen dandidate of the elite, not of the people.

I was a GOP delegate in this last round of primaries, I have friends who were in Tampa. Romney only had about 50% support at his own party convention.

If he wins it's proof the system is rigged.

Gov. Scott Walker had voter turn out.

The Tea Party will deliver voter turn out for Romney also.

Romney / Ryan will be a winning ticket.

Except that there are not enough batsh*t crazy teabaggers to go around. (Thankfully.) And make no mistake, they're crazier than loons. Worse, they are of the same demographic and ideology that gave rise to the Nazis.

Sheer numbers will win. No one with any sense of economic self-preservation would vote for Romney.

The current Muslim Brotherhood War has assured it.

The American people do not appreciate the False Narrative coming out of the White House.

The 9/11 attack on our consulate was a - Terrorist Attack -.

Yeah, like no consulates or embassies were ever attacked on Bush's watch.

link   

Originally posted by peponastick
reply to post by AGWskeptic

They are building the Keystone Pipeline right now...It's going through my state (Michigan) as we speak. That tells me the globalist already decided Romney is their guy and they want that oil now because like immature spoiled little kids that can't wait for Christmas morning they want to start reaping the benefits of that new pipeline NOW. And trust me it won't do squat for the average American the same old cartels that control the rest of the world's resouces. Until we break up the facist government we shouldn't develop anything...IMO.

I agree completely.

The pipeline will mean extra billions for big oil, nothing for us.

I live in MN, and our gas right now is cheaper than the coasts because we have so much oil close and no way to move it.

I'm seeing the effects right now, and with last months gas bill being $3800, I need cheaper gas to stay open.

People can't bring their toilets or furnaces into my shop, I have to go to them, which takes a lot of fuel.

And big oil owns the repubs (Wall Street owns the dems), so if Romney does win expect more grotesque earnings reports from BO.

Like it or not, the Keystone Pipeline will be built.

Obama just delayed the inevitable.

The storage tanks are already there in Cushing, OK.

Look for yourself.

- Keystone Pipeline -

link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Romney nailed it.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Carseller4 because: (no reason given)
You're right champ. Only it's his presidential coffin.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

President Romney and Vice President Paul Ryan - to the victors go the spoils.

Obama and Biden - Here ya go here is a trophy for showing up in life-aka that welfare check,Free education,free homes,free cell phones, etc

Those "free homes" are roach infested slum holes. You wouldn't last 1 second in them. People who live in them don't want to live in them. They are doing that because it beats living on the street. They are people who either have mental problems, handicaps, or had some bad luck and can't find a job. Most of them aren't lazy people, sure there's some, but most are people who were born into terrible situations.

Keep complaining about free education though. See how far that gets you.

You should have compassion for your fellow man. To the victor go the spoils means the majority of us will live in poverty and starve to death."
edit on 18-9-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by poloblack

Originally posted by Carseller4
Romney nailed it.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Carseller4 because: (no reason given)
You're right champ. Only it's his presidential coffin.
And I'm no fan of him or O.

link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

The Tea Party sure did well during the November 2010 election.

I think we live in a society of chronic amnesiacs.

-----------

Millions of Americans agree with our Mission Statement.

- Mission Statement -

link   

Double post
edit on 18-9-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I dislike Romney, let me start off by saying that. But is it true, what he is saying I mean? Yes they paid payroll taxes, but where would they be without those tax credits? So in a sense are they not at least at some level dependent on the government?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JimTSpock

So tired of this arguement.

It's been proven on many occasions, by right wing MSM outlets like Frontline and NPR that the Dems caused the housing bubble.

If you're going to try and be an informed voter you need to read more.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome
reply to post by neo96

I'm from Detroit yes there are some ignorant people here. Half of the inner city is illiterate. It is nothing but hopelessness and dispare for a lot of those people. There are no jobs for most of them. I live two blocks from the city line. I smoke outside and I hear gunshots every night. I've seen employers discriminate against black people first hand. I've heard my bosses say we don't hire ni**ers at more then one job. It's almost impossible for white people to find work. I can only imagine what it's like if your black. So of course people are gonna flock to any hand out they think they'll get. The corperations and rich get their hand outs too in the form of tax breaks and loop holes.

And this is what people want to ignore. Willard Mittens wants to talk about entitlement, yet his entire economic stance is based on the idea that Corporations are entitled to the rights of humans and tax breaks to the point where they dont pay any.

Entitlement? Mittens is the king. Well, maybe the court jester.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Until those of you on this discussion board can drop the divisive attitude you have towards democrats and republicans, you will never have a productive discussion. I am so sick of reading comments like "oh romney f*%#ed up, and he's a republican, those evil republicans they're all like him. We must eradicate them all blah blah blah. It just shows how ignorant you are in believing your side has it 100% right.

I apologize if this has nothing to do with mitt's speech directly but seriously, wake up and educate yourself on the differences between the two parties. Both democrats and republicans have good ideas, don't lump one group into pure evil.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The Tea Party sure did well during the November 2010 election.

I think we live in a society of chronic amnesiacs.

Correct. And the result was a Congress with the worst approval ratings in history. The tea party immediately went to war with the rest of the GOP rather than actually getting something done. We have learned our lesson. The pendulum always swings when it comes to Congress. trust me; we have forgotten nothing about the tea party influence in Congress. Their inability to even work with other Republicans has certainly not been forgotten by voters.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It's so obvious that Romney's throwing this, it's pathetic. Why?

Because Obama was hand-picked to betray the United States, to stand down while we are nuked by The Powers That Be, so they can rearrange us politically, and have US at their mercy.

Obama has NO ALLEGIANCE to America. He wasn't born here and he and Michelle don't even like this country, let alone love it. He is the perfect "candidate" to look the other way as we melt.

But, of course, they won't ruin this country altogether, Select cities have been chosen: New York City, Orlando, Seattle, San Diego, and Dallas are names I've seen.

I think our only hope at this time is to pray to God that the minds of the sick people that would do this be healed, and turned from their insanity. Also, we can have a spiritual impact. Envision our country covered by an impervious dome of light. Know that nothing can penetrate it. ICBMs will fall harmlessly into the ocean, inert.

Only God can do this. Pray day and night for His mercy. And act in such a way that He will be only too happy to grant it. Be loving and helpful to your family, friends, and neighbors, and to strangers as well. Cleanse your mind, heart, and spirit of all that is not healthy and clean. Dedicate yourself to doing and being good to the best of your ability. You don't have to be perfect - you just have to try and be the most loving person you can be, without blowing a gasket!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thepresident

Bush did not bring the ruin. The war on Iraq was the Democrats war. They were screaming that Iraq had WMD's before Bush ever took office. Google it. The Democrats did not want to offend their base.The A house you can't afford policy was a Democrat policy that Bush begged the Democrat Congress not to back with tax dollars. This economy,this world instability is completely and utterly the Democrats doing. Facts are facts. Google them instead of listening to Liberal spew
Oh yea, The WMD's were finally found. In Syria. Thank goodness the Muslim Brotherhood has them right?
edit on 18-9-2012 by jimmiec because: Forgot the WMD's

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join