It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polls Debunked: Democrats Oversampled

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
All it takes is money or asking a question in a certain way or polling a certain group, etc. You can get whatever result you want by different tactics. Meaningless spew.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

Heres a newsflash: Obama is going to get re-appointed.

The RNC is so dedicated to the establishment elites that they subverted a real candidate like Ron Paul and instead gave us an ideological twin to Obama in Romney.

It doesnt matter which one of these establishment minions is in office, nothing of any substance will change.

You have to give the people a reason to go to the polls. Voting between two twins, one White and one Black, isnt enough of an incentive.

Which is why I'll be writing in RON PAUL.

Why would I waste my vote on scum when I can vote for someone who actually deserves it?

edit on 17-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
reply to post by Indigo5

Are you harassing me? I said I will ignore you. What part of that don't you understand?

I don't know? Maybe the part where you ignore me rather than respond?

You don't get to decide who speaks.

Where's Freedom of Speech? I got my own thread hijacked. I don't know what gives. I can feel the extreme dislike. Everytime I post something, a mob shows up and pestures me.

This sights' motto is "Deny Ignorance"...if you are going post a painfully bunk OP on this FORUM...(OP/Forum as in inviting debate and discussion).....then expect people to "pesture" you with data, facts and links that show your Bunk claim to be just that.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

Lol at you and the author of that "news" site not understanding how polling works. Rasmussen is actually wrong. Yo guys that support Romney are in for a very rude awakening.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
But I do get to decide who I ignore and who I vote for. You take these polls way too personal and it shows. Your emotions make the most of you and there's no merit in debating someone like you. You will get empty responses from me in the future. Obama will be defeated in November and I will post the results in front of your face.

Originally posted by Indigo5

reply to post by Indigo5

Are you harassing me? I said I will ignore you. What part of that don't you understand?

I don't know? Maybe the part where you ignore me rather than respond?

You don't get to decide who speaks.

Where's Freedom of Speech? I got my own thread hijacked. I don't know what gives. I can feel the extreme dislike. Everytime I post something, a mob shows up and pestures me.

This sights' motto is "Deny Ignorance"...if you are going post a painfully bunk OP on this FORUM...(OP/Forum as in inviting debate and discussion).....then expect people to "pesture" you with data, facts and links that show your Bunk claim to be just that.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I wonder if that means they are worried about Romney winning

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I would say so
reply to post by warren408

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
do they look for democrats to poll, or when polling random people, most of the sample size happens to be democrat?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
ITT: The OP proves he has no clue what he's doing before I'm halfway done with the first page. After that, hilarity ensues.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Most pollsters use the actual results from the 2008 elections to sample their polling. Many Voters changed affiliation from Democrat to Independent since then. And Republicans registered more voters than Democrats as well.
reply to post by theconspirator

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
ITT: The OP proves he has no clue what he's doing before I'm halfway done with the first page. After that, hilarity ensues.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You will get empty responses from me in the future.

In the future??? You mean you have posted a response thus far that wasn't empty?

Obama will be defeated in November and I will post the results in front of your face.

why not post the results behind my face! or on the side!....Sorry...but you have crossed from dishonest to funny.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You will get empty responses from me in the future.

In the future??? You mean you have psoted a response thus far that wasn't empty?

Obama will be defeated in November and I will post the results in front of your face.

why not post the results behind my face! or on the side!....Sorry...but you have crossed from dishonest to funny.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Polls evoke an unreasonably emotional response, much like an attack. Why are people so agressive? Are the polls personal? It defies logic.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If ALL the pollsters are conspiring to give Democrats a false sense of security, isn't that
a good thing for Mitt Romney, the GOP and conservatives???

If you think about it, it is a huge advantage.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thepresident

I don't understand your question sir.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Romney has a cash advantage. The MSM underplaying his support will give them broader access to his cash.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Most pollsters use the actual results from the 2008 elections to sample their polling. Many Voters changed affiliation from Democrat to Independent since then. And Republicans registered more voters than Democrats as well.

Rasmussen uses numbers to weight thier polls that have never existed in any election or anyone elses surveys.

start here...this rasmussen's weighting RIGHT NOW...a 4.3% advantage they give to GOP

www.rasmussenreports.com...

Even having a likely voter sample that is R+3 is a stretch, given that there has not been a presidential election in the last two decades where the electorate (as measured by the exit poll data) has skewed three points in favor of the GOP.

Indeed, over the last three cycles, the average has been roughly D+4.

Given those two bits of detail, it is rather shocking that Barack Obama ever leads in their national tracking poll. Furthermore, it dings the credibility of those numbers

www.dailykos.com...

Here ...Gallup usually leans right...compare their weightings D+8 to Rasmussen R+4.3....Rasmussen is WAY out there.

www.gallup.com...

See how that works?...facts...sources...numbers....VS. You just saying stuff and getting all freaked when people debunk it.

link   
IMO, this race is dead even. Like I said twice before, it will be 269-269.

link   

Rasmussen uses numbers to weight thier polls that have never existed in any election or anyone elses surveys.

start here...this rasmussen's weighting RIGHT NOW...a 4.3% advantage they give to GOP

www.rasmussenreports.com...

Even having a likely voter sample that is R+3 is a stretch, given that there has not been a presidential election in the last two decades where the electorate (as measured by the exit poll data) has skewed three points in favor of the GOP.

Indeed, over the last three cycles, the average has been roughly D+4.

Given those two bits of detail, it is rather shocking that Barack Obama ever leads in their national tracking poll. Furthermore, it dings the credibility of those numbers

www.dailykos.com...

See how that works?...facts...sources...numbers....VS. You just saying stuff and getting all freaked when people debunk it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join