It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US ambassador killed' in Libya protest - live updates

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

Whoa, that piece of garbage movie cost 5 million to make? How is that possible? I don't buy it, someone involved with that film is now a millionaire, I mean, where is the production value? And I thought this was a Dutch made movie? Guess not...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by buni11687

I saw that too. I'm watching now. They also said that Army units are being informed they may be sent to different embassies around the world in the next few days..

Army units sent to different embassies around the world?

Where did the Muslim Brotherhood get the money to attack us all over the world?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by buni11687

I saw that too. I'm watching now. They also said that Army units are being informed they may be sent to different embassies around the world in the next few days..

Army units sent to different embassies around the world?

Where did the Muslim Brotherhood get the money to attack us all over the world?

Hillary... apparently lol

JT

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I can easily see bi-partisan support for demanding the resignation of Hillary Clinton.

I highly doubt it. She's the only one in the Obama administration who knows what to do with international situations. And you can't blame her for any of this. She has to follow the directions of Obama. It all comes back to HIM.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I can easily see bi-partisan support for demanding the resignation of Hillary Clinton.

I highly doubt it. She's the only one in the Obama administration who knows what to do with international situations. And you can't blame her for any of this. She has to follow the directions of Obama. It all comes back to HIM.

Make them both resign. Have Speaker Boehner call Senator Patrick Leahy.

Let him make the call. Follow his lead.

He gave them both a fair warning. Don't do it !

Hillary bypassed congress anyway.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
If i understand correctly, they send 50 people to a country where every household owns at least one grenade and one AK47
what a plan.

Besides, why are people going there in the first place?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The media is twisting this ALL over the place and here is proof:

At first, as we all know this was pinned on Mulsims being offended over some anti-Muslim Dutch movie, but most outlets aren't reporting on that as the cause anymore.. so now..

Here's an article explaining that Al Qeada is behind the embassy attack (remember, the U.S. TRAINED these guys)

A pro-al Qaeda group responsible for a previous armed assault on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi is the chief suspect in Tuesday's attack that killed the U.S. ambassador to Libya, sources tracking militant Islamist groups in eastern Libya say.

Pro-al Qaeda group seen behind deadly Benghazi attack

Yet even though the cause of this is now suddendly being blamed on Al Qaeda, we have articles like this anyway and on the FRONT page no less:

(CNN) – Violence over depictions of the Prophet Mohammed may mystify many non-Muslims, but it speaks to a central tenet of Islam: that the Prophet was a man, not God, and that portraying him threatens to lead to worshiping a human instead of Allah.

Ambassador's killing shines light on Muslim sensitivities around Prophet Mohammed

So there you have it, this whole thing stinks, as things like this always do. But why are people so surprised? Hey, afterall, they've got the left and right arguing, thinking there is some difference between the parties, AND some people are even calling for WAR which is a double bonus for TPTB. Let's also not forget that the media is loving all the anti Muslim rhetoric to boot!
edit on 12-9-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If my memory serves me correctly, we trained the rebels for both Egypt and Libya, right here in the USA.

We are neck deep in this mess.

The entire Arab Spring was orchestrated by the Obama administration, and now we're seeing the blowback.

How Obama thinks they can be free when 90% of them are uneducated baffles me. They can't handle freedom, they need to be told what to do. It's why so many of them want Sharia Law, they understand it better.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hey USA open your eyes.

1-an odd director made a motivation in your land. maybe to overshadow the september 11. or for another game for the next decade. who called himself a pro_Israel ....

2-those radicals (wahabies,salafies,al_qaeda) that you rely on them and support them to Jihad for you in Syria, killed your ambassador.

would you realize that !

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by GD21D

Whoa, that piece of garbage movie cost 5 million to make? How is that possible? I don't buy it, someone involved with that film is now a millionaire, I mean, where is the production value? And I thought this was a Dutch made movie? Guess not...

The report I saw said it was made by a pastor in Florida.

But if it's the guy I'm thinking of there's no way. His church went bankrupt and was in foreclosure.

My money is on Israel. They love agitating the ##SNIPPED##
edit on Wed Sep 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Hillary could actually resign in protest right now and save her political career for 4 years from now, casting all blame on Obama's set policies. Would that ever be a case of sweet revenge for railroading her out of the nomination 4 years ago or what?
reply to post by TinfoilTP

You may be on to something. The Muslim Brotherhood is firmly in Hilary's pocket, and if Obama wins reelection that will pretty much end her chances of ever becoming president. Just like in 2008, after eight years of Bush, there was no way a Republican was going to be elected president, that's why they ran with a lame duck like McCain, the party knew they had no shot at victory. Cut to 2016, after eight years of Obama the Democrats will be in the same position, and Hilary can't wait until 2020. No, she needs Romney to win now so she can win in 2016.

It's pure conjecture, but an interesting theory nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Agreed.

We are being played like a fiddle and everyone is just buying it. It's making me physically sick. It's like 2001 and 2003 all over again.

How many times do we have to be lead down the road to war with lies and propaganda before we start realizing it is all a bunch of BS?

Do we have no capacity to learn whatsoever?

FFS! Just bring it on. Let loose the hounds of war and put us all out of our misery.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Not sure if it is worth a mention , but the RAF are up and practising night runs in the North of England.
Haven't seen them for a while.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It looks to me as a Mossad/MI6/NATO operation just to get the USA into Iran watch they will say that those terroriste are from Iran.

That movie 'Innocence of Muslims' was made By Zionist Mossad just to do that start Rage

CNN's source claimed "Tuesday's attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, was planned in advance, and the attackers used the protest outside the consulate as a diversion". Intelligence officials also reportedly said the attack on the Benghazi consulate was too coordinated or professional to be spontaneous.

Some media reports have also suggested 'Innocence of Muslims', the scandalous film that many blame for sparking the protest, was used as a pretext for the attacks on US embassies in Libya and Cairo.

Source

edit on 12-9-2012 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
My question is, where is the CIA when all this was going on? Didn't they have some sort of intelligences that an probable attack would occurred before hand?

This is no coincidence that this happen. I won't say anything to be off topic here but, isn't this partial or the whole story of something was suppose to happen this month?
edit on 12-9-2012 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBlood

You seem more worried about the muslims feelings over a film. So a real person would look at it and say what a joke and move on in life. But not these cry babies who cut off peoples hands and heads and kill there wives for adultry and the list goes on and on all in the name of a deity that no ones even seen. They remind me of a bunch of spoiled little childern.I guess what I am trying to say is these people are not right in the head. Just my 2 cents worth.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Why would the CIA be involved in this?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
This thread is one more proof that the average I.Q. in America is in the 65-70 range.

Where did you get your numbers? Because this site says average for US 98. But I'm thinking it was just a smarmy remark on your part.

www.sq.4mg.com...

When considering this, we are probably one of the most diverse nations on the earth.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS
Americans please tell me, isn't killing children with drone strikes an act of war? thanks.

If it is any consolation, they'll probably be not far behind in using those drones on us on our own soil.

Just a matter of time.

Fair to say, quite a few people here don't agree with doing that.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join