It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US ambassador killed' in Libya protest - live updates

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by buni11687

I saw that too. I'm watching now. They also said that Army units are being informed they may be sent to different embassies around the world in the next few days..

Army units sent to different embassies around the world?

Where did the Muslim Brotherhood get the money to attack us all over the world?

It just occurred to me that this could be a false flag event stirred up to send our troops out of the States, and when Obama declares Martial Law the Blue Helmets and the Russians will be here to restore order. Just a thought, considering all the FEMA camps and coffins and shootings and economic decay etc.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
I can easily see bi-partisan support for demanding the resignation of Hillary Clinton.

I highly doubt it. She's the only one in the Obama administration who knows what to do with international situations. And you can't blame her for any of this. She has to follow the directions of Obama. It all comes back to HIM.

Hillary is just as devious as OBama and also has Marxist moorings. I always said she could do as much damage in other capacity as she could as POTUS.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Hillary is just as devious as OBama and also has Marxist moorings. I always said she could do as much damage in other capacity as she could as POTUS.
Maybe it would be easier if you told us who, in the Obama Admin, is NOT a Marxist.

I'm serious, you seem to be right on top of this , kinda reminds me of Joe McCarthy.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Why would the CIA be involved in this?

Because as an intelligence agency, your job is to collect intel and ( eat popcorn and enjoy the show ) prevent it from happening before it starts. If there were some creditable intel floating around, im 50% sure that someone would have intervene before all of the "mess would have occurred" right???, probably not.

But, everyone is like..ohh and ahh, wow, wtf just happen. Like no one saw this coming?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
this was the first consequence of supporting radicals in north africa.
Hey USA, they are not a reliable alley. one day they Jihad in Syria for heaven ! the next day they Jihad in USA for heaven !

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Maybe it would be easier if you told us who, in the Obama Admin, is NOT a Marxist.

I'm serious, you seem to be right on top of this , kinda reminds me of Joe McCarthy.

Maybe it would.

Hills in skool

Barbara Olson, writing in The Final Days, reveals how Hillary studied the Critical Legal Studies school. Unabashedly Marxist, Critical Legal Studies uses a "deconstructionist" model to subvert the law and engineer social transformation.

Those experiences led Rodham to publish "Children under the Law" in the Harvard Educational Review. That article ridiculed the antiquated notion that families should be seen as "private, nonpolitical units." Making the over-the-top comparison that, "Along with the family, past and present examples of such [dependency] arrangements include marriage, slavery, and the Indian reservation system," Rodham argued for the need to "remodel" the family and grant children a legal right to sue their parents.
The summer of 1971 Hillary traveled to California to work at the Oakland law office of Robert Treuhaft, described by the New York Times as a "radical law firm that specialized in fighting every kind of discrimination and social injustice."

Treuhaft was a former member of the Communist Party USA, leaving the party only after Khrushchev's revelations about Stalin's massacres. Treuhaft later confided that Hillary "certainly ... was in sympathy with all the left causes."

Anyone who knows what cultural Marxism is and what it's aims are will know and understand what all this means. Be honest and don't deny.
edit on 12-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

For all anyone actually knows right now it could be Ghaddafi sympathizers who want to tank Libyan democracy or any one of a half dozen options, some more conspiratorial than others.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

we should invade libia right away.

they killed our citizan....

they must be punished in a dreadful manner...these ungrateful terrorists.

i say send the 6th fleet and 20000 marines and teach these evil mozloms a lesson.

they are total barabarians.

unleash the dogs of war and we shall revenge said shakespeare.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
One question. Why did some U.S. Marine not blow the first S.O.B. off the wall to touch the American Flag?

Three letters, E.M.P. and send these barbarians back to the 14th Century where they belong.

Go ahead and push us too far. Ask the Germans how that ended.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissingRonnieR
Go ahead and push us too far. Ask the Germans how that ended.
Actually , you can thank Mother Nature over that whole German thing.

Stalingrad winters can get a tad chilly.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBlood

" It makes a mockery of the entire islamic religion. We have freedom of speech and religion in this country, but respecting the beliefs of others goes a long way."

Respect Islam? Really? You really think Islam deserves respect?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This was on the front page of Fox News...

Freakin BARBARIANS!!

Any respect I HAD for Islam if NOW gone! You want respect, and yet you pull this $h!t?

Here's my resolution to Egypt...

edit on 12-9-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Parading him around like a trophy... He had no idea his life was going to be taken.
edit on 12-9-2012 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
so was it asphixiation by smoke or by hanging? im having a reasonable doubt looking at the corpse.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I find it a little confusing...

In Libya 4 people die during a huge mobbing of the US embassy and people claim the attack to be too well conducted and too sophisticated to have been done completely randomly

but in Colorado one man can kill 12 people in a movie theater all by himself??

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

I saw that. I wasn't too happy about it being on their front page like that. This was an innocent fella ... and a really nice guy by all accounts .. and FOX puts up what is probably a picture of his dead body being disrespected. I just think it's a wrong thing to do ....

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
We should invade Libya? Really? It was a four hour gun battle where 10 Libyan security forces gave their lives defending OUR embassy, and you want to invade them? REALLY? There is absolutely NO proof that this was supported by ANY Libyan authority - people can do horrible things without the backing of the government of their homeland, you know. I think those responsible should be held accountable and punished for their horrible crimes, but to condemn a whole population for the actions of a few extremists is a bit of an overreaction - Is killing innocent people that had nothing to do with the attack really going to solve ANYTHING? Other then some perverted sense of revenge?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
As angry as I am, this isnt a brilliant response.

Unfortunately, I don't have a better idea

rt.com...

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join