It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US ambassador killed' in Libya protest - live updates

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

The very first frames of the guy crawling under the woman's leg were enough to bother me, but I turned it off after the goat introduction. Maybe I'll watch the rest later. It strangely reminded me of a clip in the movie "Dragon" where Linda is with Bruce in the movie and they are showing a less than nice stereotype of Chinese and she's laughing, looks over and realizes that what she and American society accepted as normal was pretty ugly.
edit on 12-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

What consequences? Bomb their country? Kill their leader? LOL.

Maybe we should.. I don't know.. get out of the middle east all together?
edit on 12-9-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Sergeant Stiletto is having a hard time derailing the thread.

The Obama Administration is sitting in a big foreign policy mess.

Hillary funded the perpetrators of this terrorism at our embassies in Egypt, Libya & Tunisia.

Should Hillary Clinton resign?

No, she should stay so responsibility goes straight to the top where it belongs. She is following policy set by the President not her.

--------------

I found the link. It was March 21, 2012.

Democrat Patrick Leahy said giving $$$ billions to the Muslim Brotherhood was foolish

endeavor. He was right. Somebody needs to resign over this disgrace!

- Congress Overruled - Hillary & Obama
edit on 12-9-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Sergeant Stiletto is having a hard time derailing the thread.

LoL! That's rich!

Derailing a thread about a U.S. ambassador killed that has become bash Obama!?

Hilarious!

Beware the Newspeak - facts are now derailing. Welcome to our Orwellian nightmare.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes2
reply to post by TrueBlood

Israeli do not make such movie for Jesus, because then all the world will realize that it is the empire of anti_christ !
however Jesus is also respected for muslims !!!

1. Jesus is just as much a prophet in Judaism as he is in Islam.

2. The meat and bones of the difference between Islam and Christianity? Islam accepts Muhammad, essentially, as their Christ, and Jesus as a lesser profit. The difference between Jesus and Muhammad, comparing the Christian New Testament and the Islamic Koran, is that when Jesus was approached to be crucified he went peacefully and asked his disciples to do the same, when Muhammad was approached he drew to swords and asked his disciples to do the same.

At the moment they were to become "saviors" they took two very different paths, anti-paths if you will, of philosophy. One was peace and sacrifice, the other war and domination.

If you want to talk Christ and Anti-Christ philosophy, this symbolism occurred two thousand years ago and the war has been fought ever since. If the anti-Christ legend is to be true (I doubt it very much) I would think a believer must recognize that it is either Jesus or Muhammad that is the anti-Christ. I'll leave who is actually good and who is evil up to those that believe in God. Both are human philosophies that have antithetical paths to salvation and as such I don't think either can be "wrong", I'm simply fascinated by the philosophy and madness of it all which makes it interesting to study.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

From here on out, any material not polite and on topic will be removed.
Repeat offenders may be Post Banned.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.

Temp Closed to allow members to be aware of this notice.

reopened
edit on Wed Sep 12 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I have a bad feeling about this whole mess gang.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It was a good man

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justaposter

I think Speaker Boehner will ask Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to resign by the end of the week.

She has funded the Muslim Brotherhood. $1.5 Billion

She bypassed congress. She should have listened to Senator Patrick Leahy.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I think Speaker Boehner will ask Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to resign by the end of the week.

One wonders why the MB waited till Bush got in to fly airplanes into buildings. Everyone just blames Bush.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Statement released on September 10th by Ayman al-Zawahiri...

Zawahiri urged Muslims and particularly Libyans to take revenge for the killing of Libi.

"His blood urges you and incites you to fight and kill the crusaders," he said.

articles.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It seems there are some marines on the way to Libya now to increase security at the US embassy in Tripoli. (Im not sure what they are going to do to the consulate in Benghazi yet).

news.yahoo.com...

WASHINGTON — Some 50 U.S. Marines headed to Libya on Wednesday to reinforce security at U.S. diplomatic facilities in the aftermath of an attack in the eastern city of Benghazi that killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans, officials said.

The Marines are members of an elite group known as a Fleet Antiterrorism Security Team, or FAST, whose role is to respond on short notice to terrorism threats and to reinforce security at U.S. embassies. They operate worldwide. The contingent that was dispatched to Libya was based in Spain.

Several officials said the U.S. military was making no other moves to deploy troops, ships or aircraft in response to Tuesday’s attack. A second Marine FAST element was standing by in Spain but had no orders to move, officials said.

I also did some searching and found an article about the drones I was mentioning earlier.

news.yahoo.com...

CNN reports that the United States will send unmanned drones to Libya to look for jihadist camps, as the White House now accepts the belief that the Benghazi attack was the premeditated work of terrorists.

At the moment, I think this is looking bad. The murder of our ambassador in Libya, Egypt protests, and now Tunisia. I wouldnt be suprised if some other embassies start seeing protests.

If these drones do start usising force, I would think Libya will turn into another Yemen. A weak government with extremists gaining power.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Hillary could actually resign in protest right now and save her political career for 4 years from now, casting all blame on Obama's set policies. Would that ever be a case of sweet revenge for railroading her out of the nomination 4 years ago or what?
Perhaps the only way for Obama to save a little face would be to fire her asap before she destroys his reelection bid by resigning.

Obama funded the MB
Obama bypassed Congress
Obama should have listened to Leahy
Hillary was just the appointee at the desk doing her job.

Romney is a shoe in, landslide election coming up.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Pure Propaganda. America gets attacked on 9/11, so lets burn American flags! Screw America, kill all Americans! Americans are to blame for everything!

Or....we as human beings come together as one and lead a revolt against this world government that so desperately wants to pit us against each other.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
Before I pile on Obama, need to find out in this was false flag, like maybe Israel starting # to get us involved re: Iran. I note that Obama dissed Bibi recently by refusing to meet with him; thus could very well be the response via Mossad and/or their cutouts. In any case, though, I do want our people defended. I want to see the assholes who did this killed. # diplomacy.

That's one scenario. The Israeli want Romney in, and Obama out. Obama showing no love for Israel.

Obama is guaranteed to lose the elections now, because this happened on 9/11 anniversary like a big snub on the U.S., makes Obama look pretty bad, helpless, and impotent. Not the image Americans have of themselves. Hence, they can't see Obama representing them anymore. Hope and Change are dead. Reality has set in. It's back to the old ways that seemed to work. War is peace.

Here's how the war will come down.

Iran gets blamed, Romney in, America retaliates, after doing an investigation in Libya, Egypt, etc..to be able to say they found the evidence that shows it's Iran.

Russia doesn't buy that story, thinks Israeli intelligence set up the whole thing to rid America of Obama, and put in Romney who is a strong Israeli supporter. Russia's opinion is that Israel is using America for it's own ends, to weaken Iran, etc..so Russia will strongly back Iran and move it's troops into the region to counter American aggression.

America stikes Iran, Russia strikes Israel in retaliation, and China enters the war on the side of Russia, believing that the US is losing it's dominance, and China's time for policing the world has come.

A big conflagration follows, with all nations taking sides. The world happily enters WWIII.

Nukes fly. Hell is born.

edit on 12-9-2012 by GreatOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Hillary could actually resign in protest right now and save her political career for 4 years from now, casting all blame on Obama's set policies. Would that ever be a case of sweet revenge for railroading her out of the nomination 4 years ago or what?
Perhaps the only way for Obama to save a little face would be to fire her asap before she destroys his reelection bid by resigning.

Obama funded the MB
Obama bypassed Congress
Obama should have listened to Leahy
Hillary was just the appointee at the desk doing her job.

Romney is a shoe in, landslide election coming up.

I can easily see bi-partisan support for demanding the resignation of Hillary Clinton.

Patrick Leahy gave her a fair warning. - This is a foolish endeavor. -

She has empowered our enemies.

A 9/11 direct hit 2.0 and it succeeded. What will the Muslim Brotherhood do next?

They must have a plan.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Nice avatar, very cool. Can you make me one of Obama and Romney?

I do believe the next election will be a land slide. I expect the Progressive party candidates to get around 97% of the vote. Sigh. Can some one please ask "Progress towards what, EXACTLY?". Forward to where?

The "right" keeps saying 4 more years of Obama and we will collapse. Does that mean Romney is this election's Hope and Change then? I mean essentially that means with Obama there's no hope, with a change to Romney there is... Sigh, where have I heard this empty rhetoric before? Oh that's right, I heard it from Obama, Bush, Kerry, Gore, Clinton, Dole, Gingrich, Bush, Reagan, Dukakis, Carter... I miss JFK so much, but I fear what I miss him for is what got him assassinated.

Meanwhile, Obama was supposed to be the world relations mender, flying around on AF1 bowing to people and showing them his Nobel Peace Prize hardware. He was supposedly open to dialogue with Iran, not only did that not happen, but now we won't even meet and talk with our "allies". And seemingly the vast majority of Americans sweep that non-sense under the rug because they are too continually blinded by cults of personality! WTF!? Anyone who thinks it'll be better under Romney, or that Obama will be better in his next 4 years, is mentally retarded, and I mean that literally: They're mental cognition is degraded to the point it is in continual retrograde motion as they live on, they are mentally retarded. We're fubar'd folks.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Im watching CNN and they are saying that those 50 marines have landed and are on the ground now. I havent found an article saying they are on the ground at the moment (only finding ones saying they are on their way) so I took a picture of it on the TV

(I dont think the video is of the actual marines in Tripoli, just a random video for show)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

I saw that too. I'm watching now. They also said that Army units are being informed they may be sent to different embassies around the world in the next few days..

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join