It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US ambassador killed' in Libya protest - live updates

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
THIS STORY STINKS LIKE HELL !!!!
On the surface it looks like some fanatics did the shooting,... and in a few months from now it will be known as another 9/11.
Nothing to worry, don't ask questions, go back to work!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Huffington Post has an article about the attack possibly being planned by Al Qaeda.

Seems like there is a little more to this then we thought, as many have already stated.

Libya Attack May Have Been Planned, US Officials Say
edit on 12-9-2012 by theshepherd2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

I actually believe that the Arab Spring was planned for years by the neocons even before W became president.

Yep, the Arab Spring has been a long time in the making. Check out this article, it pretty much explains it all.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
In the last 9/11, the US wasted tons of money on a useless war. Ready to kill and waste more lifes and money?

Some never learn. Goes for both sides really but I think Muslims were being used by a "hidden" hand. Stuff like this is planned. They do not just "happen"

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshepherd2
Huffington Post has an article about the attack possibly being planned by Al Qaeda. Here we go folks.

Libya Attack May Have Been Planned, US Officials Say
edit on 12-9-2012 by theshepherd2 because: (no reason given)

Well id have to say they were involved since the raised an Al Qaeda flag at the embassy. You really cant be naive enough to believe that a group of people just walking by said you know im kinda pissed off about that movie i heard about.Really me too hey theres the embassy lets go burn it. Hey look what i just happen to have on my way to the grocery store i have an Al Qaeda flag hey just for kicks why dont we put that up over the embassy. This was in the planning for a couple of days and the state department knew it.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Something has been bugging me...

On CNN they had an animated play-by-play.

They said that Ambassador Stevens, the State Department employee Steve Smith and one "regional security officer" went into a make-shift safe room of sorts after the rocket propelled grenade attack. The security officer left to see about arranging departure or something and when he came back he found Steve Smith dead and the Ambassador gone.

Later there were reports of the Ambassador outside of the Embassy, some said alive I believe. There are pics of him being carried that seem like he is dead or mortally wounded. There are pics of a burned out car as well.

My questions are...Were he and Smith injured in the car and then went back inside? If not, then how did Steve Smith die? Fire/smoke/something else? Was the Ambassador killed inside or outside of the Embassy? Was Ambassador Stevens forcefully taken from the Embassy? What is the nationality of the regional security officer? Can his story be corroborated?
edit on 9/12/2012 by Sergeant Stiletto because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sergeant Stiletto

Just like the fake story about some film setting off this protest, I think the ambassador, as well as the other three, were all killed in a car that was struck by a mortar rocket.

This was the first story I came across early this morning before a bunch of different stories started popping up throughout the day. I'm sure the terrorists would like for us to believe that they all died from smoke inhalation in some building that was set on fire by random amateurs who were upset about a film.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cincycinner
I find it a little confusing...

In Libya 4 people die during a huge mobbing of the US embassy and people claim the attack to be too well conducted and too sophisticated to have been done completely randomly

but in Colorado one man can kill 12 people in a movie theater all by himself??

Colorado wasn't done against a United States Ambassador in a nation still in a state of ongoing unrest where U.S. Security forces existed, were present to SOME degree..,(unless our top tier Diplomats make a habit a traveling in areas of unrest with no protection) and obviously were routed to get to the top U.S. Official in the country.

There is absolutely no comparison to a psychopathic shooter in Aurora walking into the softest of soft targets as the only man with a gun to mow down innocent men, women and babies like harvesting wheat.

These guys attacked and OVER-RAN a U.S. facility..however small it may have been. This took brains, organization and skill. It's an act of war.....if anyone even identifies which group was backing it with more thab guess work and supposition.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This has mossad written all over it. Spurning Netanyahu's demand for war against Iran, Obama has patiently waited for his sanctions to take hold. Ole Bennie Boy can't wait, it seems. This will have calls of war against Iran, somehow twisting this to make it look like Iran did it. Amahdemijad has reinforced it with an idiotic rant about the west stealing his rain water
, I still wonder if he isn't mossad, too...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Yes, an obviously campy, poorly produced, dubbed *trailer* of an alleged film, produced/funded/associated with a sketchy Israeli and/or Ultra Right Christian and which has Muslims worldwide enraged - yet the west has never heard of it until today.

The entire thing stretches the imagination....

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

I think it's more likely that this was part of the discussion/plan that took place between Egypt and Iran in early August to deflect attention off of Syria.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sergeant Stiletto
reply to post by Deetermined

Yes, an obviously campy, poorly produced, dubbed *trailer* of an alleged film, produced/funded/associated with a sketchy Israeli and/or Ultra Right Christian and which has Muslims worldwide enraged - yet the west has never heard of it until today.

Not only that, but it's my understanding that the Jewish/Israeli/American from California that supposedly created or produced this film doesn't even seem to exist by the name that was given.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by NightFlight

I think it's more likely that this was part of the discussion/plan that took place between Egypt and Iran in early August to deflect attention off of Syria.

I don't believe so, Syria would have way too much to lose if found out by intelligence that this was discussed. I could be wrong as I don't have transcripts of the meeting. Egypt is also being slowly stirred to a boiling point by persons or agencies unknown. I just hope the pyramids are safe so far - I haven't seen them in person, yet.
Everything, so far, points to a mossad operation, or a mossad "backed" one. I just learned that the person(s) that produced the movie about Muhammed, was living in Southern California, was jewish, and has now got the hell out of Dodge back to Israel under IDF protection. The US will undoubtedly catch hell for this piece of stupidity. I also understand the movie trailer was released several weeks ago, but only dubbed in arabic within the last few days, allowing the muslims to understand the trailer only now. Go figure...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Yes sir! But somehow this isn't important at all.We can't assume who made the film, we just don't know. And therein lies the problem. Funny how so many just dismiss the significance of it. Was it AQ, an Isreali, or some random person making a "political statement"? We don't know, and I'm afraid we may never know who really made and funded it.Oh yeah SIAP, but one of the actresses wants to bring a lawsuit against the filmmaker.

An actress in the movie about the Prophet Muhammad that sparked outrage across the Middle East on Tuesday and Wednesday said she will sue the filmmaker and that the film's script, titled "Desert Warriors," focused on life 2,000 years ago.
The article also states that the filmmaker claimed to be Egyptian

She said the mysterious filmmaker, who's identified himself as Sam Bacile, said on set that he was Egyptian and spoke Arabic with his associates. (A report from the Atlantic indicated the filmmaker was not Jewish or Israeli, as the filmmaker stated earlier in interviews.) Garcia said she was horrified when she discovered the video's connection to the deaths of four Americans after an assault on the U.S. Consulate in Libya.
SOURCESomething is up here, whether people want to admit it or not.
edit on 12-9-2012 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well this post by Gordon Duff at VT nails it:

www.veteranstoday.com...

Pretty much what I was suggesting earlier.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
Well this post by Gordon Duff at VT nails it:

www.veteranstoday.com...

Pretty much what I was suggesting earlier.

Yep. pretty much what I got.

Maybe one day, all this stupidity is going to come home to roost. I wouldn't want to be in Israel when it does.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

He may have still been alive. Notice how his arm is bent upward as he is being carried.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by elmrich

He may have still been alive. Notice how his arm is bent upward as he is being carried.

SoS Clinton stated that the Ambassador was well liked and that the people tried to get him to a hospital. Reports are that he died of smoke inhalation.

Like you wrote before, Sergeant Stiletto, something just doesn't add up with the whole shebang...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

She said the mysterious filmmaker, who's identified himself as Sam Bacile, said on set that he was Egyptian and spoke Arabic with his associates.

From your post quote, GD21, Sam Bacile is almost Imbecile (Im Becile) They like to play with words like that, you know. Come to think of it, this is starting to morph into a James Bond film...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by elmrich

Has anyone come up with a logical explanation of why he was missing for 5 hours, as reported on Hannity this evening.

Where was he. To be honest, the first time I saw his photo on FOX, he appeared to me, to have been beaten. He looked completely stunned, or drugged, or both. God, my heart goes out to his Family having to see these photos in TV....I can't even imagine the pain.,,,

Des

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join