It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US ambassador killed' in Libya protest - live updates

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Terrible what has occurred and happen, obviously. I dont believe america should have embassy, on the bases of what happen to Rome under the same sun. Basically there is a lot of commonality between Ancient Rome collapse and American collapse. Economy-wise and through war. I think we should just pull out, because we pissed off Islam since the 50s, I believe.... They just don't trust us, maybe we should fix there economy and build new infrastructure, or maybe not. Cause i'm still a year in without a job...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bellagirl

All of this because of a movie that the muslim community claims is an insult to islam..

Seriousely, I have to ask, how many islamic films, insulting christianity have resulted in mobs of armed christians storming Muslim embasies and killing their occupants?

Well, if Lybia cries foul if the US retaliates and if Russia/China object, too bad. Attacking another countries embassy is an act of war so the Lybians have started this one themselves. There is no defending their actions this time at all !!

Muslims are sending a clear message that even just insulting them will mean your death. There's no room in modern sociaty for fanatisism of that kind.

It really dosen't matter if this was a planned Al'Queda attack.. Just look at the footage, mob mentality took over and everyone on the building with the flag was waving and chanting. Al'Queda may very well have been the instigator, but the rest of the mob joined in. This also sends a message that these people just like to shed blood, no matter what they publicly say their stance is on westerners, they will turn in a second if everyone else is doing it too.

Muslims simply cannot be trusted or held to their claim that islam is a religion of peace !!
edit on 9/12/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I think we should all give a moment of silence for such an esteemed American, Ambassador Christopher Stevens. Let us give thoughts and prayers to his family and hope that the family is safe.

en.wikipedia.org...(diplomat)

I am concerned about the RPGs that were fired into the embassy, in the pictures I've viewed, there didn't seem to be much fire damage to the rooms (I admit, I've only seen low res pictures). Now, if Ambassador Stevens was killed by asphyxiation, was there gas of some kind in the warheads of the RPGs? It surely does seem so...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

That video really pisses me off as a muslim, i find it really offensive. Why do the islam haters keep pushing us? Are they wanting this to happen? We are peaceful but the more you push us the more crap your going to get into, not us.

It's like you people are wishing for a WW3. Remember though islam is much bigger than "America". So stop hating on us muslims man, we are not what you see/hear on fox news or where ever your source is for news. And this isn't directed at you my friend, just saying.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

The film was incoherent, inaudible at spots and not funny...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Im tired of us having to be "politically correct" and to be "sensitive" to the muslim religion ...and people whispering "you might offend them". You know what? F--*--*--* the muslim religion! This is America and we can say what the hell we want to! Thats what makes this a great country. If you dumbasses over there didnt believe in things like "magic" and absurd "superstitions" we wouldnt be having these kind of problems around the world! Why dont you neanderthals intellectually evolve?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
reply to post by reficul

That video really pisses me off as a muslim, i find it really offensive. Why do the islam haters keep pushing us? Are they wanting this to happen? We are peaceful but the more you push us the more crap your going to get into, not us.

It's like you people are wishing for a WW3. Remember though islam is much bigger than "America". So stop hating on us muslims man, we are not what you see/hear on fox news or where ever your source is for news. And this isn't directed at you my friend, just saying.

Peace.

Thing is that when you say "pushing", all you really mean is that if someone simply says the wrong thing about your religion, your god or your prophet, you will give us more crap. Generally that crap comes in the way of death and destruction.

If you don't like what someone says about you, you kill them for it..lol

If I killed every person who said bad things about me, I'd have a kill score of a few thousand by new..heh

But no, I let it all roll off my back, which is why I am a better person than any Muslim will ever be.

Don't take this the wrong way bro, I dislike Christianty and jewdism just as much, for many of the same reasons.
edit on 9/12/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
reply to post by reficul

Peace.

Zatox, delve deeper into this so-called "film". When it was first recorded, it was about an Arabic shepherd fighting bad people. The film was redubbed into something obscene. The actors are very upset about this.

www.cnn.com...

Please read this and then let the chips fall where they may...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
That first video on page 1 was absolutely ridiculous! I couldn't get past the first 1:32 !!!! What crap...

These murderers who worship their mohamad are seriously F'd in the head!

I found a video that explains why some of these animals are so violent and hateful to women.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Didnt scower through the whole thread but it appears this was a coordinated attack, 3 dead, for 9/11

"Absolutely, I have no doubt about it. It was a coordinated, military-style, commando-type raid," House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers told Fox News. Based on his own briefings, Rogers said "military movements" were involved.

www.nypost.com...
edit on 12-9-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

Wag the Dog, complete with "faked" movie to get it started?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D

Originally posted by reficul
first we take libya,next we'll take iran!

god help us.
heres a clip of the offensive video the muslims are pissed about.
it was supposedly made by a jewish guy,but i cannot confirm that.
it reminds me of a montey python movie.
i'm not muslim,but it is a rediculous joke of a movie that only intends to bash another person's beliefs.
i'd be pissed too!
stuff like this makes it all to easy for the west to rev up war fever!
I guess the other thread got deleted, so I will post the information in this one.It is being reported that the filmmaker is now in hiding, but that's not the only interesting piece of information.

The two-hour movie, "Innocence of Muslims," cost $5 million to make and was financed with the help of more than 100 Jewish donors, said Bacile, who wrote and directed it. The film claims Muhammad was a fraud. An English-language 13-minute trailer on YouTube shows an amateur cast performing a wooden dialogue of insults disguised as revelations about Muhammad, whose obedient followers are presented as a cadre of goons.
Anti-Islam filmmaker in hiding after protestsSo who exactly financed this film? This isn't to justify the current events, but one has to wonder if this film and stance wasn't intentional to raise tensions.
edit on 12-9-2012 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

Benjamin Netanyahu, with financial aid from Mitt Romoney and his zionista-mormonista maffia.
And so the fimmaker should indeed be in hiding, if he cares to face the world after this. Guess who's hiding him?
These zio-fraudsters claiming Muhammad was a fraud is a little pot-calls-ketlle-blackish, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NightFlight

I found a site with great high res pics...now if I can only remember it.

Here's one:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

Here's one:

Thanks! I appreciate your interest!

Do you know if that is the US embassy or the ambassador's temporary quarters?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It was the Daily Mail, UK...pictures, current updates:

www.dailymail.co.uk... %3Fs%3D%26authornamef%3DJill%2BReilly&videoPlayerURL=http%3A%2F%2Fc.brightcove.com%2Fservices%2Fviewer%2Ffederated_f9%3FisVid%3D1%26isUI%3D1%26publish erID%3D1418450360%26playerID%3D72484359001%26domain%3Dembed%26videoId%3D&hasBCVideo=true&BCVideoID=1834668365001

Just keep scrolling all the way down the page, alot of pics.

edit on 12-9-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

The Consulate in Benghazi.

I mentioned before, they have no Marine troops there for protection only at the Embassy in Tripoli.

"How convenient" Church Lady voice.
edit on 12-9-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight

Originally posted by timetothink

Here's one:

Thanks! I appreciate your interest!

Do you know if that is the US embassy or the ambassador's temporary quarters?

I wonder how long before they find this guy.

I will name him Six Feet Under.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I like that name.

Has a nice ring to it.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by quackers

yes it seems the people parrot the tv and dont think
many cant see invading a country makes enemies, millions and millions of them for generations
invading a country is NEVER a friendly or helpful gesture

the movie is just an excuse so the usa dosnt look the pariah, so citizens dont realize

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Ben Swann puts this in perspective.Although,there are many things about these attacks that bother me.We recently took out one of the leaders of AQ in Libya while this is going on I heard there are people desecrating graves of British soldiers in Libya.Someone is manipulating the situation.
edit on 013030p://5226 by mike dangerously because: Edited due to my carelessness.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join