It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US ambassador killed' in Libya protest - live updates

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Yes, that is what I read in some articles earlier today...it was retaliation for the death of the Libyan leader.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Im sorry, but I dont understand why these folks are getting all radical over a group of dutch film makers making fun of their prophet?? If someone made fun of Jesus Christ I wouldnt throw a hissy fit over it, I would say "ok" and walk away... I just dont understand the radical behavior over something so small

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

more uprisings are likely in all countries

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Has anybody considered this could be a direct result of Mustafa A.G. Abushagur's being election to Prime minister of Libya Sept 12th, He received 96 votes in the final round of voting, while nominee Mahmoud Jibril received 94 votes.
The timing seems awfully suspicious
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 13-9-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
reply to post by reficul

it's like you people are wishing for a WW3. Remember though islam is much bigger than "America". So stop hating on us muslims man, we are not what you see/hear on fox news or where ever your source is for news. And this isn't directed at you my friend, just saying.

Peace.

Hell no"we people" who happen to be born in America and live here do NOT want WW3. Ridiculous! I hate no people of Islam or Muslims. WE (normal joes just doing what we are told we need to do (get married and have kids (which I both do not subscribe to.) Bla bla bla. We are not about a hating anyone (unless a personal attack or whatever.) And NO we are definitely not what you see on FAUX news or wherever you get your new from,

We are all human beings. Look at the world from space. Does all this hate and wars and killing each other make sense? No it doesn't.

It the buffoons "in charge" who get off on lying to the masses and the masses believe them! They believe the lies and propaganda being fed to them daily by the lies that come out of their lying mouths and the lying media which people believe.

I'm talking not just the US but everywhere in the world, LIES!!!!!!!!! To get people to "hate" one another and feel justified in killing.

It's sick, it's ludicrous, its painful to watch, it's painful to watch citizens fawn and act like their democrat or republican will fix all the world's problems. First off, there is no democrap or repugnant party. It's all a SHAM. When will enough people wake up to this utter nonsense?

I mean, look at this beautiful planet we live on. Yet there is so much hatred (instilled in us by the "important people" and violence, it is an ugly place.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I believe these are all false flag events, folks.....Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc.

Sorry, but no one can sway my mind now.

How cheap and cruel to sacrifice one of 'one's own', in order to start a new war and gain more territory for is-rael.

This zionist rogue nation is behind this and there's nothing the people of the USA can do about it until they grow some prunes and boot them out of Western Society....Savages don't belong to our society...especially those that claim that the muslems are the ones that are savages.

9/11 all over again...just different scenery.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Kind of weird to have this kick off so close to election, the only part I don't understand is this was basically a "declaration of war" right? you don't just murder an ambassador and not expect an answer, but wait... the answer we give is forgiveness? Now, this doesn't have anything to do with our commander and chief being "prior" muslim does it?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Do i smell another false flag to invade? yes sir!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by mike dangerously

Yes, that is what I read in some articles earlier today...it was retaliation for the death of the Libyan leader.

Well, that's how it appears...or is supposed to be impressed on the minds of the 'Western' world.

However, I don't believe one word of it.
This is all being orchestrated by netin-yahu, who fancies himself as the Spielberg of Jerusa-Wood Movies Inc.
Central Casting is inhabited by alphabet agency actors and the extras that are being recruited from the populace of the muslem countries that are being raided and looted, one by one, until their lands get absorbed by the zionist maffia into one big zio-republic. It's all going according to script, as I see it.

The whole works is being financed by the monies that disappeared from America's coffers and redirected to a small country with big banks on the Eastern Mediterranean shores...dollar by dollar, billions of dollars, since the initial grand raid just prior to 9/11/01.

Well, that's the screenplay as I see it. The epilogue is not great.

*BTW, I just love your avatar pic, timetothink: Mmmmwah!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by NightFlight

I found a site with great high res pics...now if I can only remember it.

Here's one:

Thanks! I appreciate your interest!

Do you know if that is the US embassy or the ambassador's temporary quarters?

/sarcasm on

This image is obviousely a fake..

Muslims would never behave like this as retaliation for a simple video calling them names, they are much better than that, "like water on a ducks back"..

ISLAM is a religion of LOVE and PEACE..!!

/sarcasm off

Looks pretty real to me, no Wag the Dog here and anyone who thinks it is needs to get their head out of the sand.
edit on 9/13/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by aardvark888
reply to post by TrueBlood

" It makes a mockery of the entire islamic religion. We have freedom of speech and religion in this country, but respecting the beliefs of others goes a long way."

Respect Islam? Really? You really think Islam deserves respect?

Yes I do. Ignorance is no excuse to mock a religion that is basically the same as Christianity. The racist hatred really needs to stop.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tarzan the apeman.
reply to post by TrueBlood

You seem more worried about the muslims feelings over a film. So a real person would look at it and say what a joke and move on in life. But not these cry babies who cut off peoples hands and heads and kill there wives for adultry and the list goes on and on all in the name of a deity that no ones even seen. They remind me of a bunch of spoiled little childern.I guess what I am trying to say is these people are not right in the head. Just my 2 cents worth.

Christians (who worship the same God) don't exactly have the greatest history either what with the Crusades, witch burnings, corruption, extortion, bribery, etc. etc. The list can go on all day here.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

Originally posted by TrueBlood

Originally posted by Gwampo
That is the funniest attempt at a movie I have ever seen!!

So this movie comes out, muslims get mad and kill an ambassador a country away from where the movie was released. This is a BIG step back for western/middle eastern relations..

The US should consider pulling out troops/ambassadors or seriously stepping up security around all assets in the entire middle east.

The movie is not funny. It is sad and immature. This is like making a movie about Jesus being a stupid homosexual. I'm sure plenty of Christians wouldn't be too happy about it. Infact, I bet it would be pulled off youtube the same day.

The US should consider leaving the middle east and worrying about the US.

But would they riot and kill people? Probably not. Especially considering they're the only accepted, main stream target of anti-religious bigotry and left wing intolerance. I'm blown away that you're actually blaming the movie maker and not the people committing violence.

What is it about Islam that attracts left wingers to defend it?

I never said I didn't blame the people committing the acts of violence. I do not think what they did is right and I an not trying to justify it. But I think we do need to follow the money here and see who actually funded the movie.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I want to ask why you people think it's right to bash a religion that you know nothing about aside from images and news stories? You question anything else the mainstream media tells you but you believe every single word about anything said related to Islam. Any Christian that is not ignorant in terms of his religion would know that bashing Islam is liking sticking your foot in your mouth. What happend to deny ignorance? That is this website's statement is it not? Deny ignorance and educate yourself on an issue before you stick your foot in your mouth.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
On a thread by the Blackmarketeer he posted an interesting article on Stochastic Terrorism which,layman's terms is when some one manipulating people who are statistically guaranteed to react.Look at Glen Beck and others they provoke someone to commit a violent act and claim they never intended it to happen.

Here's the article:Stochastic Terrorism

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajniss
Do i smell another false flag to invade? yes sir!!!!!!!!!

And this is what happens when you inject religion into a subject. Marines and 2 US Destroyers have been deployed to the area and nobody is talking about it. Instead we have calls to war through racist ignorant hate speech from the mainstream media, the Presidential candidates trying to out tough talk each other (though neither would put on the soldier suit themselves), and a bunch of ignorant so called "Christians" (that think because they go to church once a week they save their soul but have probably never even read the Bible) that just can't understand that all of this is done to march our country right off the cliff into yet another holy war.

A US ambassador was killed, yes it's a shame, but who put the Muslim Brotherhood in Libya to begin with?!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Here are some videos. First i would like to say this.

And like i said before it's a mossad ops to bring USA to war against Iran. it's gonna sound like this. At least six Libyan terrorist perpetrated a attack on the US Embassy and fled to Iran now lets bomb Iran.

I found two different story to this event first is the 'Anti-Islam film 2nd is the killing of a new leader of Al Qaeda Leader this summer named Abu Yahya al libi.

So the American policy in the Middle East create even more terrorist.
Is that made on purpose so the US can stay longer in the Middle East. because it looks like you kill one and you have three that take his place so it will never end right.

Attack On U.S. Embassy In Libya Believed To Be Revenge For Killing Of new Al Qaeda Leader

'Anti-Islam film a pretext; US diplomat's killing shows Libya intervention's failure'

He Tried to Warn Us...Ron Paul Reacts to Mess in Libya

Mitt Romney he was so shocked that he needed to read his script (sarcasm)

US Ambassador Death in Libya: Mitt Romney Speech - Attack in Libya 'Breaks the Hearts'

edit on 13-9-2012 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
This was initiated and well planned, well coordinated attack by a well organised and well funded group of professional paid killers.
And then it was left to the mob to make it look like it was them.

Conclusion: another botched 9/11...
Sorry guys but you did a very amateurish job... AGAIN!
But a good story for FOX news!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
We now have the name of one of these agents provocateurs:What We Know About "Sam Bacile" The Man Behind The Muhammad Movie Credit for the article goes to R_Clark.CBS also has a story on Mr."Bacile" :New questions about makers of anti-Muslim film as shadowy details emerge.
Credit for the find goes to:thesungod.We need an investigation into the backers of this film.There is a domestic angle to this,sadly I think any evidence of a domestic plot will be swept under the rug.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
reply to post by reficul

That video really pisses me off as a muslim, i find it really offensive. Why do the islam haters keep pushing us? Are they wanting this to happen? We are peaceful but the more you push us the more crap your going to get into, not us.

It's like you people are wishing for a WW3. Remember though islam is much bigger than "America". So stop hating on us muslims man, we are not what you see/hear on fox news or where ever your source is for news. And this isn't directed at you my friend, just saying.

Peace.

If by "you people" you mean Israeli/Jewish zionists, and christian zionists dumb enough to follow them, you're right. They want depopulation via nuclear war.

The rest of us don't give a # and want to just live in peace..

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join