It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney, The Life Saving Hero

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
After meeting a recently-homeless hurricane Isaac victim, Romney told them to "go home and call 211". Some real compassion, there.

HuufPost?

You pretty much proved the very point I was trying to make about the MSM.
Anything repub and positive let's bury it, anything negative and lets blast the airwaves.

What is so wrong with laying all out and letting us decide?
Why cherry pick the hell out of it?

Disgusting isn't it? The very same people who won't give Romney a chance are the very ones who keep saying oh give Obama a chance, even after his communist leanings and shady connections to domestic terrorists were exposed. Selective hearing.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
All I hear on this thread is Romney should have done this differently and that more. OK then, where is President Obama in all of this? It's pretty bad when the Challenger shows up, before the President does. It seems to be that Obama's main concern is getting re-elected, not helping the American people.

Yes, POTUS did not care at all about the houses flooded in Louisiana. He's really always been that way but his supporters continue to put their fingers in their ears and go lalalalala.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
I don't buy it

He saved a dog? Was this before or after he tortured his own?

Of course you don't buy it. The only superhero in your world is Obama, despite 4 years of failure. You remind me of this guy in a recent episode of Repo Games. When asked who lived in Sherwood Forest and stole from the rich to give to the poor the mans answer was, and I kid you not, Obama.

Facts are facts. Why do you like Obama, is it because he's black , or a Democrat? It sure can't be his record.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Obama thought that Gulf meant "Golf." That's why he didn't go down there yet. He has to finish his 100+ rounds of golf.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Mittons is an asshat dirtbag and running mate is an evil SOB. Both should be forced watch their fortunes doused in gasoline and burned

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
A very scathing and intellectual rebuttal of Mr. Romney. "FAIRNESS" is at the heart of this matter.

Originally posted by CrippledAhole

Mittons is an asshat dirtbag and running mate is an evil SOB. Both should be forced watch their fortunes doused in gasoline and burned

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Reminds me of this guy, he was a super hero too u know ...

edit on 2-9-2012 by hotbread because: add C+

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Oh man, You're done. You've been soul sucked to the point of no return. You have taken the delusional pill.
You might want to wash that down with a diet coke.
If you truly and genuinely feel that Romney is the next Jesus, here to save your little heart from the evil liberals,
then you might want to do yourself a favor and drink the Kool-Aid now. Save yourself the misery
You are a complete fool(that or a paid shill) if you think that lying terd,flip flopping,,cheating no good waste of space weasel is some kind of an accomplishment or gift from God then there is absolutely no hope for you.
You've been through to many TSA body scanners.

Oh wait I get it, this is a joke right? Oh OK you must be talking about another Mitt Romney? Jeez I'm sorry.
I thought you were talking about the Mitt Romney that has changed his views more times then Lindsey Lohan has been to rehab. I thought you meant the Mitt that outsourced tons of American jobs overseas. The same Mitt that wouldn't know what middle class was even if it knocked him upside the face. The Mitt that can't wait to declare war on Iran and put America in ANOTHER war.(which will put America into further debt. And you
know what that means right???) Ya know the Mitt that voted for the Patriot Act but screams less government.
(while I'm screaming you lying a@# hypocrite)
Or the Mitt that criticizes a health care plan that is almost identical to his own!
Yeah since you're a free thinker and all you must be talking about another Romney. Sorry for the mistake.

You can't believe one word that cookie cutter robot of a human being says yet you want him to be president??
Yep that's the kind of man I want in the oval office.
Mitt Romney is nothing more then a fraud that has you under some New Orleans voodoo spell.
Please wake up from the horrible nightmare.
If he becomes president, you will soon find out what good ol' Mitt is really made of.
You obviously didn't learn from the last republican and what kind of mess he put us in.
One of these days people are going to learn to stop putting faith into crooked politicians. On both sides
of the aisle. The days of Lincoln,Kennedy,Lennon(Yeah I said it, Lennon.We need more Lennons) are
gone. Enjoy your life saver Mitt. Yeah for you!! Hurray, bring out the Diet Cokes, it's party time

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Wow, you must really HATE MITT ROMNEY? I wonder what gives. Did Mr. Romney do anything to affect you personally, to the point of calling out his supporters as fools and shills?

Originally posted by pluginkid

Oh man, You're done. You've been soul sucked to the point of no return. You have taken the delusional pill.
You might want to wash that down with a diet coke.
If you truly and genuinely feel that Romney is the next Jesus, here to save your little heart from the evil liberals,
then you might want to do yourself a favor and drink the Kool-Aid now. Save yourself the misery
You are a complete fool(that or a paid shill) if you think that lying terd,flip flopping,,cheating no good waste of space weasel is some kind of an accomplishment or gift from God then there is absolutely no hope for you.
You've been through to many TSA body scanners.

Oh wait I get it, this is a joke right? Oh OK you must be talking about another Mitt Romney? Jeez I'm sorry.
I thought you were talking about the Mitt Romney that has changed his views more times then Lindsey Lohan has been to rehab. I thought you meant the Mitt that outsourced tons of American jobs overseas. The same Mitt that wouldn't know what middle class was even if it knocked him upside the face. The Mitt that can't wait to declare war on Iran and put America in ANOTHER war.(which will put America into further debt. And you
know what that means right???) Ya know the Mitt that voted for the Patriot Act but screams less government.
(while I'm screaming you lying a@# hypocrite)
Or the Mitt that criticizes a health care plan that is almost identical to his own!
Yeah since you're a free thinker and all you must be talking about another Romney. Sorry for the mistake.

You can't believe one word that cookie cutter robot of a human being says yet you want him to be president??
Yep that's the kind of man I want in the oval office.
Mitt Romney is nothing more then a fraud that has you under some New Orleans voodoo spell.
Please wake up from the horrible nightmare.
If he becomes president, you will soon find out what good ol' Mitt is really made of.
You obviously didn't learn from the last republican and what kind of mess he put us in.
One of these days people are going to learn to stop putting faith into crooked politicians. On both sides
of the aisle. The days of Lincoln,Kennedy,Lennon(Yeah I said it, Lennon.We need more Lennons) are
gone. Enjoy your life saver Mitt. Yeah for you!! Hurray, bring out the Diet Cokes, it's party time

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

reply to post by RealSpoke

Dogs poop inside their homes every day, you want to say the owners are torturing them for not letting them out?
People ride on roller coasters every day, and they don't mind puking afterwards.
Why? Because they love roller coasters.

But I do see your point because to be honest, right now I feel like Romney's dog sitting on top of the Obamamobile as he continues to one "FORWARD", and full speed ahead.
We are heading straight on to the edge of a cliff that I am really sacred, so scared in fact that I am seriously getting ready to defecate all over myself, just like an Occupier would.

So I guess you can say Obama is torturing me.

Once again I can smell the lilly white mindset of a republican in here. If you would just admit that your heart can not take someone in the white house who is not a true white American. Your issues with Obama is called deep routed hatred instilled in you by those same people you pretend to defend.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I'm tired of the RACE, SEXISM, and VICTIM cards. BTW, I'm not even caucasian! When will "people" start talking about real issues?

Originally posted by hotbread

reply to post by RealSpoke

Dogs poop inside their homes every day, you want to say the owners are torturing them for not letting them out?
People ride on roller coasters every day, and they don't mind puking afterwards.
Why? Because they love roller coasters.

But I do see your point because to be honest, right now I feel like Romney's dog sitting on top of the Obamamobile as he continues to one "FORWARD", and full speed ahead.
We are heading straight on to the edge of a cliff that I am really sacred, so scared in fact that I am seriously getting ready to defecate all over myself, just like an Occupier would.

So I guess you can say Obama is torturing me.

Once again I can smell the lilly white mindset of a republican in here. If you would just admit that your heart can not take someone in the white house who is not a true white American. Your issues with Obama is called deep routed hatred instilled in you by those same people you pretend to defend.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

I don't consider myself a Republican, grew up in Massachusetts with numerous black friends and girlfriends, past and current. My lifes work would be equitable education for black children if I knew how to do it, I'm a huge fan of Kozol. My IQ is genius level and I went into Social Work to help people. My fear of Obama in the Whitehouse is that he would be an incompetent disaster, as he has been, hurting the odds of an actual strong black President being voted in.

Don't bring your issues and your racism into the discussion, that's your problem, you need to deal with it.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Romney is a complete tool.

Loved his big speech the other day- the all American boy with the chiselled good looks. He alternated between bagging Obama and banging on about how great America is- are the American people this stupid?- it would appear so from the OP.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Here's a 5th grade answer to a 5th grade question.
0bama = w0rst
Romney = betteR

Originally posted by lifecitizen
Romney is a complete tool.

Loved his big speech the other day- the all American boy with the chiselled good looks. He alternated between bagging Obama and banging on about how great America is- are the American people this stupid?- it would appear so from the OP.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
This thread's title makes me think of Al Gore, and how he saved those kids in the cave and killed Man-Bear-Pig!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pluginkid

Mitt voted for the Patriot Act? Ok, I'll bite... Which member of Congress was he masquerading as when the vote was held? I know B.H. Obama voted for it because he was a US Senator at the time and the vote roll call clearly states that he voted for it, but I don't believe Romney was ever in a position to provide anything more meaningfull than a personal opinion about the Act. I've also noticed that personal opinions tend to not be worth a whole lot in DC, as quite a few personal opinions change dramatically when the previously opinionated actually casts their congressional vote.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
So Mittens runs to help the drugged out kid of a partner. I fail to see how this makes him a life saving hero. How many kids did he save from dying when he was Governor? How many times did he drop everything and run to help a child of a poor family?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I am pretty sure the dog Mittens saved had his wallet or maybe his tv remote. Can't see any other rational reason for him saving his life. I'm really brainstorming here...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Just last week, we witnessed MSNBC completely ignore and intentionally cut convention speeches by Republican minorities at the RNC, cutting away during these times to air Chris and Rachel talk about, what they try to call, "racism" in the Republican Party.

In that thread regarding this issue, it was proven that FoxNews went to commentary or commercial during the same speeches....except for one.

Can we therefore conclude that FoxNews "intentionally" cut away from coverage to perpetuate some agenda?

It is disingenuous for people on the Right to keep this propaganda going and for people that sure like to blame the Left for class warfare....you sure do like to use class warfare.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I'm sure the Dems and the media are worried about low attendance so now they've decided to start giving tickets away to Obama's speech.

Exactly how many members of the general public were allowed to get tickets to go inside the RNC to see Romney's acceptance speech? You know the convention that wouldn't even allow some Ron Paul delegates to enter?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join