It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney, The Life Saving Hero

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by timetothink

Um if someone is driving with their dog down the highway with their dog in the back of the truck they are just as bad as Romney.

I have to dissagree on this. There is nothing wrong with puting your dog in the back of a truck.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CenterSet

And I said I wouldn't do it, but it was safer than the way alot of animals are transported everyday that are accepted as commonplace such as the back of a pickup (which i would never do either) or a cargo hold of a plane or a trailer.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by Grimpachi

He told her how to get help, what should he have done...he doesn't have the power to do anything...he doesn't even hold an office right now.

Great advice.

Hey I understand you just lost your home you know you should just go home and call for help.

You do not see anything wrong with that statement? I just have to say WOW.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
As a resident of Massachusetts for 29 years, I laugh at the notion that Romney is a hero. My parents are dying a very slow, torturous death because of his bull# healthcare system.*snip* This man is HATED by a large majority of people in this state. He did absolutely nothing good for the western half. He focused ALL his energies on Boston and it's suburbs, and the entire state suffered because of it. He's a corporate toolbag who doesn't deserve to breathe the same air I do.
edit on 2-9-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory
edit on Sun Sep 2 2012 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Have they built a 10-foot tall statue yet, of "Mitt Romney, The Life Saving Hero"?

Does he have business cards that read "Mitt Romney, The Life Saving Hero"?

Will Fox News introduce him as "Mitt Romney, The Life Saving Hero"?

Maybe Romney will introduce himself: "Hi there, I'm Mitt Romney, The Life Saving Hero".

What a pathetically desperate plea for attention.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxykerfluffle
Have they built a 10-foot tall statue yet, of "Mitt Romney, The Life Saving Hero"?

Hey - I saved someone from drowning once at Yellowstone.

I had a raft and jumped into the river after a man who was panicking in the strong river current.

Do I get a statue?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
failed promotional romney thread.

if you guys want the truth about romney and the lengths he will go to win, you can visit this link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
PS: what's his fiscal policy towards police and firefighters again...?

Uhm, he shouldn't have one as president. Police and firefighters aren't generally on the federal payrolls and are state and municipality concerns. The 10th amendment clearly explains that state (and by extension, municipal) fiscal policies are NOT within the control or realm of the federal government. Education, health care, transportation aside from interstates and rails, and a whole slew of other fiscal policies should be Constitutionally treated the same and should NOT be even remotely a part of the president's list of concerns.

Interesting link which clearly many Americans and a most federal lawmakers should read can be found HERE

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
All I hear on this thread is Romney should have done this differently and that more. OK then, where is President Obama in all of this? It's pretty bad when the Challenger shows up, before the President does. It seems to be that Obama's main concern is getting re-elected, not helping the American people.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
All I hear on this thread is Romney should have done this differently and that more. OK then, where is President Obama in all of this? It's pretty bad when the Challenger shows up, before the President does. It seems to be that Obama's main concern is getting re-elected, not helping the American people.

I don't see Obama anywhere in the thread title.

Maybe you should start your own thread - - with your concerns.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
No thanks, I wouldn't get any positive reception. And would probably be attacked for my independent thinking.

Originally posted by Annee

I don't see Obama anywhere in the thread title.

Maybe you should start your own thread - - with your concerns.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I had a raft and jumped into the river after a man who was panicking in the strong river current.

Do I get a statue?

Will you settle for a trophy? You are a hero!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Do I get a statue?

Will you settle for a trophy? You are a hero!

Thank you.

And please understand difference of opinion - - - does not mean I am trying to be mean to you

Ya know

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
annee, show me where I bashed the president? it was a concern of mine, just to be "fair" in everyone's criticism of ROMNEY, to mention the whereabouts of the president. so, if you don't think i'm justified to mention it, then feel free to let the mods know to take out my irrelevant posts. and furthermore, if everyone created a thread for every single concern they had, the bandwith for this site wouldn't be able to handle it.

reply to post by Annee

My "own" freedom to think the way I want to think. I'm not a "bandwagon" type of guy.

You do realize you jumped into a Romney thread to bash Obama - - don't you?

If you were truly independent - - - you would keep them separate.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I think the world would be a dull place if we all agreed upon everything.
No harm, no foul.

sad eyed lady

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

so, if you don't think i'm justified to mention it, then feel free to let the mods know to take out my irrelevant posts.

Not going to play your game.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I finally agree with you on somthing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join