Mitt Romney, The Life Saving Hero

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
these political threads are useless to me...it all boils down to which one will help the majority of people live a better life using government. you have the record of romney while a governor, and you have the record of obama as a sentor and president. this isn't rocket science
look at what was done with each of those men's tenure in office, compare how they governed with the tools they had to work with. what worked and what didn't, and why.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

Why can't we give Romney credit for doing the right thing? Are you that full of hate for the man?

I think he would make an awful president and there is still no way in hell I am voting for either candidate, but these feats should not go ignored; perhaps Romney's character isn't so black and white as we'd like to believe.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I no longer think there is much of a difference between right and left. The game is rigged, and it doesn't really matter if the right or left candidate is elected. But, since this is a Romney thread, here is an interesting Romney fact: He is only polling at 35% in Massachusetts, where he was Governor. If he is such a good leader, why do you think he is polling so low in the only state he has actually led? Romney is a notorious flip flopper, and will say anything the people want to get elected, and Massachusetts residents know this better than other Americans, because they have had to listen to it longer. He is as fake and plastic as they come.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Alxandro
Though I've never been a huge fan of the man, he's still got my vote, largely due to the antics of the media.

Now there's a cop out if I've ever heard one.

Summary:

"I disagree completely with pretty much all of Mitt Romney's policies...but I'm going to vote for him anyways because twice in his entire lifetime the guy showed that he has what used to be considered a bare minimum of human decency. Plus...it's not because Obama is black and I'm old white guy who doesn't even realize how incredibly racist it is to assert that the RNC isn't racist because they got a couple of black people too."

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

There you have it, Mitt Romney has saved lives and yep, these are the stories the media will continue to ignore as they continue to protect Obama.

Mitt should really fire his people - and hire all new people...

Seems like he could have really worked this story to his advantage

:-)

P.S. Alxandro - your first link doesn't seem to be working

your 2nd story doesn't have one

thanks

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
I don't know what the person expected. This is the advice I kept hearing on the radio for resource information during the extended heat wave here.

I do not think so.

You never heard once "Go back to the home you no longer have because it was destroyed in the heat wave and use your home phone at your home that no longer exists to call 211."

You never heard that once.

Do you get the difference between being at home and needing heatwave help...

and...

losing your home and being told to go home????

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

I have no problem with humans eating animals, I'm eating a cow right now.

There is a huge difference between personally torturing a dog and eating one.

Michael Vick?
Is that you?

Seriously?
You honestly don't see a problem with eating Man's Best Friend?
sick!

I don't see any problem with it. It's an animal just like any other.

A lot of people are brought up not used to seeing dog being treated this way. Stop being so narrow minded.
To me, it just shows how much your consciousness has evolved and that is, very very little. It isn't surprising though considering you're voting for Mitt with such absurd reasoning.

This topic is pointless IMO, the OP has nothing relevant to offer for his reasoning to vote Mitt.
I feel like it's a troll post really. It's a good laugh but time to move on to something more serious.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Republicans have all of talk radio as well as an entire cable channel devoted to delivering their message.
Why are they constantly blaming the media for not telling the right stories?
Why are Hannity and Medved not pushing this story?
Why is it not all over FOX news?
All I get is right wing media and if anyone is ignoring good things about Romney, it is his supposed cheerleaders.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
All I hear on this thread is Romney should have done this differently and that more. OK then, where is President Obama in all of this? It's pretty bad when the Challenger shows up, before the President does. It seems to be that Obama's main concern is getting re-elected, not helping the American people.

Um...what?

This is stuff that happened in Mitt's life before Obama was ever president.
How was Obama supposed to show up and help Mitt's friend's daughter before Mitt could?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
I don't buy it

He saved a dog? Was this before or after he tortured his own?

There you go again, hypocrisy at its best,

I suppose you feel Obama's canine ala carte is ok?
Not only is it way beyond torture, it's downright sick.

Just as a point of clarification- sometimes, you gotta eat what's put in front of you. I am N O T endorsing Obummer. Just, no. Pardon a couple million illegals for votes. Gah. Anyways, I digress.

I ate dog, myself. *listens to a couple gasps* This was in Korea, and I was on a kick of sampling the food of every port I went to, while my friends got drunk and sampled every STD. I went to this small, mom and pop restaurant, and for like $10, they kept bringing bowls of food out, I'd eat, and what I didnt recognize, just for curiosity's sake, I'd ask what the dish was. I made sure I ate what was put in front of me, because As as pretty much a representation of Americans, I had a reputation to salvage

Anyways, I was handed a steaming bowl of meat. I took a few bites, and it just didnt match up to anything I'd had. I asked them, "What's this I am eating?" "Dog! they replied.
Oh, dear. I turned what I am sure was 200 separate shades of green, BUT I DID NOT STOP EATING. They eat dog. I did not know they ate dog, but I was surely not going to go into a frenzy and cause these nice elderly people grief! I realized then that they ate dog, and I had already had some myself- the only damage was going to be to my psyche, and not my stomach. I paid my bill, tipped, left, and ate nothing but salads on base for the rest of my time there. Meat didnt taste right for weeks.

And as for eating what yes, some cultures consider a family member- what about us and cows? Indians consider cows *sacred*. We eat 'em all the time! Many places eat pork- Jews consider pigs to be the garbage pails of the animal kingdom.

Now... I help out some weekends at a vet clinic. I do not come in, look around, and wonder what's on the menu. I wonder how black and blue I will be this week when the live in blood donor pit bull starts jumping on me and we're playing.

I'm sorry- but basing your views on what someone considers food is little more than a knee jerk reaction. Concentrate more on the disastrous things the man has done to the country, immigration law, jobs, and whatnot.

BTW- I consider Spitt Romney in the same bed with Obama. Neither side is going to do much more than pander to the idiots, cause herd mentality, and we'll be right where we all were before- screwed. And those stories about the rescuing? The man needs to impress me and go help actual people and not the corporate skunks. About as real as Superman saving Lois and Jimmy- entertaining, but as fake as all get out. It shows he only operates (if the stories are real) within his social circle, and will NOT venture out of it to lend a hand to anyone else. How about mention of the homeless in the town where the office he worked at? No mention of him helping at a soup kitchen. No mention of him passing out clothes or blankets, or using his own money to help the poor. What about the homeless/ poor where he was helling around the lake? Not even a mention of seeing some old bum digging thru the trash for his lunch, and Romney buying the man a hot dog from a vender, huh?

No one asks about these sort of things, or no one cares?

The whole govt needs to be cleaned out and rebooted.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Sheeple beware!

following the gop flock are you?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I could care less. I am really disenchanted with this whole election process. IS it real? Or Electoral College chooses anyway. So WTF?

I starred the thread because the OP has the Dos Equies guy as his avatar and I want to be THAT guy.

Is that wrong?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

GREAT POST!
Notice that no one can defend obama's horrible record; only give excuses.
Keep up the truth and let others whine

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Though I've never been a huge fan of the man, he's still got my vote, largely due to the antics of the media.

Sheeple beware!

Oh the irony...the sweet sweet irony.

Maybe you should vote for Romney because you agree with his policies...not because you think the media isn't fair.

Is anyone voting for Romney because they actually like Romney??? Everyone seems to be coming up with excuses as to why they are voting for Romney. It's too funny.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'm pretty terrible at spotting satire on the internet when it's in text form. Is this whole thread just a satirical joke?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I would vote for Mitt, if I voted, which I do not. Obama is not a strong leader. He trys to please others by compromise and he apparently, has no firm principles at all. He really is The Amateur and certainly does not mix well with others. His choices for lieutenants are laughable, to be kind. The man lacks perspective and can't connect the dots. He is handled very well by Valerie Jarrett and it appears that she is more the president than he. Public relations occupies about 70% of the efforts of all White House staffers. Who would have thought that Obama would turn out to be more extreme than Bush? He seems to live on praise, as do most with narcissistic personality disorder and he gets a steady stream from Valerie. People don't expect their president to be moral or honest because there is a track record going a long way back, that has indoctrinated us all. People do expect their president to be decisive, somewhat consistent and above all competent. Obama gets a D- on these most important of character traits. He is no leader and he can't mind the store. He must go.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
romney is a puppet for corporate elitists/military industrial complex...

he does not care about you...

what kind of person is romney, short video..
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Surfrat

GREAT POST!
Notice that no one can defend obama's horrible record; only give excuses.
Keep up the truth and let others whine

Notice that this thread is about Mitt Romney and not about Obama at all?
Notice how no one can defend anything anyone posts about Romney so instead they bring up Obama?
Notice how many undecideds are not swayed in any argument about one person with a completely off topic argument about some other guy?

This has nothing to do with Obama. Can you respond that way?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

How many live is 16 trillion in debt going to destroy? But hey let us just keep spending and spending. As long as Im OK I dont care right? Thats what Im reading and seeing alot these days. The man saved lives and he still a peice of dirt in your book. WOW just WOW!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
romney is a puppet for corporate elitists/military industrial complex...

he does not care about you...

what kind of person is romney, short video..
www.youtube.com...

This totally shows the real personna. Just because he saved a dog and got the staff searching for a girl makes him such a good person wtf ? And this coming from a ats member.. talking about denying ignorance..

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join