It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Millitary Codes in our Road Sign?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I agree Ski-Freak. The militas in Michigan have been more of a hinderance than a help. Back in 1999, we put on a seminar about the tacmar signcode information for the Northern Michigan Wolverines. Norman Olsen Commander, who spoke before Congress, was present and all the regional leaders in the northern Michigan militia. They were very intrigued by our research and all got copies of the seminar briefings and code deciphering sheets we put together. It was a very positive meeting for the most part. However, I sensed as H. Green and I were giving the presentation that Norm was somewhat withdrawn from the session. Some of the members told me later that Norm Olsen and Ray Southwell had been working on trying to decipher the codes and had failed, and had given up, believing that the stickers were bogus and "a throw-off" by government agencies to insight confusion.

Later Norm came out publically at a meeting and denounced the tacmars were real, even though he and other leaders had taken our information as truth and used our material. I think it was plain jeolousy to tell you the truth. The same happened with Mark Keornke and John Stadtmiller. They were avid believers in the tacmar codes. They did an entire show on shortwave one night on what we had discovered. We sent them dozens of photos via snail mail and John claimed the photos never came. I had the package certified and John did pick them up. Yet he claimed he never got them. However, on Mark's website some of the photos I took personally of tacmar codes in Manton, Michigan surfaced on his tacmar page. So these guys are deceivers, and glory hounds. I have talked to these guys on the phone and they claim to be "christian" Militiamen. The way they cuss and use filthy language makes me wonder who they really are. A dedicated, separated Christian does not talk like that.

Needless to say, Ski-Freak, I am convinced you are right. Safeguarding our families at home is the best place to be. Get as much information and do what God tells you to do in YOUR area. If everyone did that it would do a world of more good than running off and joining a militia with an ego-maniac leader who wants his name in the paper.

As for you R-U..... What a naive and uninformed little man you are.

Carrierwave~

[edit on 2-10-2004 by Carrierwave]

[edit on 2-10-2004 by Carrierwave]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   
First of all, an EM Pulse could disrupt electronics and satalite transmissions, rendering a GPS unit useless. Foreign NATO/UN troops working under orders to round people up might not be able to read english, and plus, if you are in a hurry to get somewhere, a map can be complicated to pinpoint your exact location. A follow the dots type idea is much simpler i must admit for one in a hurry. Some people might take it with a grain of salt, that is fine. Others take it seriously. I have seen tags of these sorts... Some ive seen were on the way up to old abandoned military installations. For some reason or another, they exist in this country. But i promise one thing, I won't try to be a passenger following the markers with a NATO soldier driving me. As Patrick Henry says, Give Me Liberty, Or Give Me Death! I can think of many ways death would be liberating compared to being sent to a labor camp or prison camp. I suppose our captors would even disregard the Geneva Convention... Hitler did to be sure.

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe
This is probably the FIFTH time someone started a thread about that crap. I have read dozens discussions about those signs and saw a lot of pics.

Just look at this pic of example:

I'm very sorry to say this guy's, but that's the worst photoshop work I've seen in months...

Ever heard of GPS technology?? Or road maps?

[Edited on 29-4-2003 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carrierwave
They were very intrigued by our research and all got copies of the seminar briefings and code deciphering sheets we put together.

Well if you have briefings and deciphering sheets, POST THEM!!!!
Carrierwave - So you are working with militias? What is the mission/goal of these militias? More info please!!!

In refernce to the naive statement, I am not lacking of worldly experience. So you are wrong again.
I REFUSE to be gullible about this subject.

Carrierwave - look back at my past posts. I have asked you numerous questions that you have not answered. But you continue to tell my that I am an idiot and naive.
You speak about military items (tacmars) but you have not claimed any military experience, and I have asked about you military expierence. You JUMP on an military item , like cat eyes, for your solution without understand what they are, how big they are, how much illumination they project.
Ask some of the military that you have claimed to have questioned about cat eyes. Then you will have some education to speak about them.

I think you do have more good information but you are holding out for some reason.

Come on man, give us your briefings and decipher sheets!!!

When all is said and done and even though you are wrong, I still love you man!!!!

[edit on 2-10-2004 by Are u for real???]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Gold Baron,

If you happen to get any photos of the old or closed down military bases with some of these markers we will post them on our website. We were up at Kincheloe Airforce Base (now decomissioned but runways are still intact) and it has been converted into a huge prison compound and complex. Across the highway from the old base is another prison. The place is marked up with tacmars, and lots of security cameras. I am planning another trip to that area and hope to get some good photos this time. Art Phillips USN declared the markers to be for exactly what you said; multi-lingual armys that can't read signs of foreign nations. We also had an exchange student recently send us photos from Germany with tacmars on the backs of their signs.

Thanks for the good post Gold Baron 357

Carrierwave~

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I was just up to Camp Grayling. They have changed the road signs at base area. The DOT have taken down perfectly good road signs and replaced them. On the back of the signs at "Military Road" and checkpoint are the newest version of the phony date markers. This time every sign except "one" has a marker on it instead of just "3" markers like the previous photos show. What is extremely interesting is the way the markers are placed. PHOTO COMING SOON.

Carrierwave~

[edit on 4-10-2004 by Carrierwave]

[edit on 9-10-2004 by Carrierwave]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
New markers at Camp Grayling-- markers in triads (3's) Note one sign with no marker. Military security at checkpoint were watching with binoculars as I snapped the photo.

This was painted on the pavement right next to these signs!

[edit on 9-10-2004 by Carrierwave]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This is what the markers looked like 4 years ago. Notice three markers.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
What a funny thread. First off, I dont live in europe.But if the direction markers have holes(8) so you can place it in the proper direction.....c'mon thats stupid.The NWO would not realy on faith, that some "Billy stupid head" will not mess tamper or change these funny arrow markers,Either stealing the marker or switching the direction.C'mon people.
Now for those stickers on the backs of US road signs.Today I stopped at a road construction site on the highway looking for info.They where putting up signs as well as paving.I asked if the signs had stickers on the back.They did...so I asked why.The worker said that when the signs are shipped they have stickers giving the location of the sign on thier(the road guys) coressponding maps so there is no confusion of thier placement on the highway.I then asked, if the sign is near a millitary base or hospital,would the sticker say so? He said yes, for example if the sign is on a highway near a base or hospital, it will say so.Simply because the signs need to shiped to THAT SPECIFIC LOCATION! for setting the sign up.
The nice road guy sure must be a NWO mis-info guy huh people?
I think you are a bit paranoid people.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Also, talk to anyone in active duty if they would ever allow a NATO invasion.They would not.Or if you do think they would sell you out.....join the millitary and fix it from within.For 8 years you have been studying this phenomena....what have you done but said LOOK LOOK the army is allowing invasion tactics to be put in place.If you Belive and have such faith that it is true, then fix it.You said you didnt get a close up because "they were watching through binocs at you".Well duh, normally people who go near road signs are there for vandalism .Not to mention the fact that it is not normal, or not ordinary.If I was the guard I too would have watched you......to see if you were defacing Gov property.Also army personel do not need tacmars to read signs for movement...in any country.Any millitary power that was going to invade would have already translated maps...not to mention a compass.And there is GPS(even if we were EMP'ed a compass would still work).Oh yeah, and all the US civillians who own GUNS.I wouldnt hesitate to kill an invading countrys soldiers.If we cant control the terrorists or Iraq.....how could another country possibly hope to hold us at bay........THEY CANT.

I would suggest changing the sticker positions, and watch what happens.See if it disrupts the local trainig exercises.Or, are replaced in the same manner/fasion as before,in the original position.For example I just used a razor on 2 local signs to remove one blue, and one green.I switched the stickers as well as direction.I'll give an update to see if its "Noticed" by anyone(Note the IF).

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This sign is new. It is positioned just east of the "SHAWONO CENTER" detention facility.

The reverse of this sign with "green" tacmars pointing right, signals up-coming turn to "SHAWONO CENTER". This is where we saw Russian troops training with National Guard turning into this detention facility. Note: these markers are County Road Commission and this is State Highway M72. What are county stickers doing on a State highway?

[edit on 11-10-2004 by Carrierwave]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Interesting read.. Funny how they changed the amount and placement of stickers after those years. Is there a pattern to them? Are there more than 1 sticker on each sign etc? I have no idea what they could mean, and all I know is that we don't have these in Norway...

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yes, there are patterns. At marked turns usually 2 markers are positioned to "point" at the road or direction as the above photo. More than one marker are found on "one" sign on a consistant basis which raises suspicion that they are not really dating road signs for warranty purposes as they (DOT) have stated. How many date markers do you need? One should be enough. Further, some of the new markers do not even have the dates punched out as indicated on the sticker itself. Markers in 3's we believe are a FEMA/Geneva code relating to the Civil Defense protocols in article #66 of the Geneva Convention. We have confirmed them to be NATO military markers. In many foreign countries the fronts of the signs use the arrow configurations as the codes. The markers on the back of U. S. signage are basically arrows and point by quadrant positioning and tilting the marker for emphasis in the direction determined.

[edit on 12-10-2004 by Carrierwave]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
"Here is a perfect example of the markers in a familiar pattern we have discovered at many sites. The photo is taken with a flash digital set-up during the day. The markers appear at the service road entrance to Shawono Center on Howes Lake Road. We have observed "peacekeeping"
partnership nations, Latvia, Estonia, and Lithuanian (Russian) troops training across the road from the prison and on the grounds of the athletic field for the prisoners as a heilport for helicopters."

"It is not too difficult to see the obvious positioning of the markers that are pointing into the service road of Shawono. The marker turned on end is an arrow-up code and is positioned quadrantly on the left side of the upper-sign. While the bottom marker is lower-right, note the marker is purposely tilted "up" on the left side, a tactic used very often at other sensitive facilities as a throw-off, yet it actually points "left" toward Shawono. Those that understand these codes know exactly what this means."

(Text and photo by H.R. Green Jr. "Free Indeed Research")

[edit on 15-10-2004 by Carrierwave]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carrierwave
This sign is new.

Carrierwave - You know I couldn't resist coming back to discuss this topic with you.
So you show a pic of a tank crossing sign. Hmmmm. I wonder if there might be tanks being used in the area? Hmmm, I think this might be some 'Russian invasion tank training' huh, Carrierwave. Do you think they are training to invade us from inside our country?

]

Originally posted by Carrierwave What are county stickers doing on a State highway?

CarrierwaveWho puts up the road signs? County workers or state workers?

Love you man, Carrierwave. When are you and that Green guy going to do something about these stickers if they bother you so much??!?!
Come on Carrierwave - Actions speak louder than words!!!!

[edit on 19-10-2004 by Are u for real???]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBaskettIV
Also, talk to anyone in active duty if they would ever allow a NATO invasion.They would not.Or if you do think they would sell you out.....join the millitary and fix it from within.For 8 years you have been studying this phenomena....what have you done but said LOOK LOOK the army is allowing invasion tactics to be put in place.If you Belive and have such faith that it is true, then fix it.You said you didnt get a close up because "they were watching through binocs at you".Well duh, normally people who go near road signs are there for vandalism .Not to mention the fact that it is not normal, or not ordinary.If I was the guard I too would have watched you......to see if you were defacing Gov property.Also army personel do not need tacmars to read signs for movement...in any country.Any millitary power that was going to invade would have already translated maps...not to mention a compass.And there is GPS(even if we were EMP'ed a compass would still work).Oh yeah, and all the US civillians who own GUNS.I wouldnt hesitate to kill an invading countrys soldiers.If we cant control the terrorists or Iraq.....how could another country possibly hope to hold us at bay........THEY CANT.

I would suggest changing the sticker positions, and watch what happens.See if it disrupts the local trainig exercises.Or, are replaced in the same manner/fasion as before,in the original position.For example I just used a razor on 2 local signs to remove one blue, and one green.I switched the stickers as well as direction.I'll give an update to see if its "Noticed" by anyone(Note the IF).

Thank you LordBaskettIV for the support!!!!!

Carrierwave - Are you listening to this person? Do you think that this person is a 'sorry little man' like you called me?

Come on Carrierwave - Get you buddy, Mr. Green, and do something about these stickers if they bother you guys so much!!

Good Gosh man, no one believed chicken little. Do you think you are different?
Carrierwave - You have presented good evidence. I will say real good evidence of stickers and stickers only. You have not posted your documentation about how these stickers are decoded as you stated that you have this documentation.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT IF IT BOTHERS YOU!!!!!

So Mr. Carrierwave, you leave me to ask you,
Are u for real???

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Um, who cares?

If they are in fact, only for use during a national emergency, this is great thing. Glad to know we are prepared!

-wD

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The markers below are the original style "highly reflective" DOT stickers applied during the 1980's in the state of Michigan. A style change came after ex-military and business owners saw the obvious "arrow-like" appearance of these markers pointing to their businesses, property and buildings along highways. The military familiar with them wrote letters to state representatives claiming the markers were NATO in origin and wanted an explaination for their presence on American signage. This ex-military and retired officers had seen markers like these in hot-spots overseas where NATO an UN used them to bridge language barriers amoung multi-national troops because they could not read the language of the nation where they were stationed. The markers are universal code devices.

The DOT began a series of falsehoods as to what the stickers were for. One official said they were "testing adhesives". Another claimed paint "fade" experiments. One official in Michigan said it was for "snow-plows" so they wouldn't hit the signs while plowing. Of course this was debunked because of the inconsistancies coming from the same department.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Every time I'm looking at the stickers driving around- there is one area that really gets to me.
I haven't heard anybody say anything about Pontiac. Well, for out of towners- there aren't really new signs in Pontiac, unless you count the passenger train boarding signs that lead you to a large motor company lot with inward pointing barbed wire atop 12' screened fences with a train track running through it- only used for cargo.

There are Tacmars scattered throughout the area - new stickers on old signs, the lot in question surrounds a rather large warehouse with "no tresspassing" signs all over the place. Logically, given the spot (NW corner of Woodward and South Boulevard) it could belong to a motor company, but none of the other local locations have security anything like this. Most don't even have fences, they are just big pretty buildings. The train never actually stops at that location either, it loads a few miles down the road at another much less guarded plant.
I would think nothing of it, except for those signs showing a person boarding a train leading you to an area with not a single train station.

Every other fenced motor company lot in this part of the state also has signs like "Ford Employees only" - nothing like that here. Just security guards, privacy screens and signs.

As you drive south of the area on Telegraph road also- there are tacmars that lead you down all the streets with schools, and in a few spots multiple arrow signs placed at odd angles that point to obscure streets.

If you head East, on Squirrel Rd. just South of Oakland University- there is a dirt road with no signage which from what I can tell is the only entrance (through gates) to an area mapped off as a golf course. The fence surrounding this course is all inward pointing and there is about a 20' hill that was built between the fence (next to the road) and the rest of the land. I can state that about 10 years or so ago the forest there was cleared to make a course and the spot can be reached by traveling through the trees near the university's maintenance building- but for a couple years now there have always seemed to be people there so I haven't ventured back again. A few years ago they were building fences between the university and that empty land. I have spent a bit of time in the area trying to find an actual golf course- to no avail. There is no clear evidence of it being anything but a fenced hidden area on a private road which I have only once seen a jeep coming out of. (I happened to see it come out through the gates and turn toward the main road, but traffic moved after that)

Does anyone else know anything about these spots or some better explainations?

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
this is all b/s...

open your eyes people, whats the point of putting stickers on the back of signs?
why not just READ THE SIGNS!? besides, wouldn't you need to be driving in the WRONG DIRECTION in order to view these stickers?

and, as many posters have already stated, what the heck happened to the military using maps and compasses??? i was in the Corp, i never went looking for stickers on road signs to navigate.

don't you think the military has way better maps than any civilian? (i know i did whilst serving)

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You know, I've avoided this thread for quite some time.. mostly because it's full of nonsense..

Now, I'm going to point out some things that have been ignored throughout this entire thread.

First and foremost, the Department of Transportation is not Federal run agency. It is a federal agency, but it's run by local/state government employees. Notice on their website, www.dot.gov , they TEACH YOU in a HANDBOOK how to repair, identify and *gasp* put identification stickers ON EVERY SIGN!!

The Truth

General Procedures in the Repair and Maintenance of Signs

1. A record of all signs (in use and belonging to the agency) should be maintained. Larger communities should maintain a computer inventory of all signs and the essential information about each sign. Smaller communities with a limited number of signs (say 200 or less) should either maintain a computer inventory or a file card inventory of each sign in service.

The essential information that should be maintained includes but is not limited to:

* Type sign (i.e. R-1, STOP)
* Size of sign (i.e. 24" X 24")
* Location (i.e. NW corner of 1st and Barr and/or GPS satellite location)
* Date of installation (or how long sign panel has been in use)
* Accident/maintenance history (i.e. each event of repair due to accidents and maintenance activities, including changes made)
* Inspection dates (i.e. day/night or cleaning dates)
* Sign support type
* Any other signs mounted on the same support

2. Each sign should have a unique inventory serial number firmly attached or engraved on the back of the sign (this helps in maintaining signs, relocating sign panels that are found, and enforcing legal actions when stolen signs are recovered).

Now, if you read the entire guide, that is intended to train local DOT employees how to identify, replace, and repair signs, you'll see no reference on which direction, size, or order the "tacmars" go..

So please explain to me how the NWO is handing out these "strategically placed" signs when the stickers are placed on the signs BY LOCAL workers? Is the entire DOT employee base briefed about the "Uber top secret NWO tacmar agenda" before being let loose to replace signs?

I'll procede the spin, the DOT only put this on their website to steer us all away from the uber top secret conspiracy.. So, if you still doubt me, call you local DOT representive and ask him.. you'll be surprised on just how wide this NWO conspiracy spans...

Edit: Just wanna add, that these "tacmars" are everywhere.. in every state.. just look around.

[edit on 10/20/2004 by QuietSoul]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join