It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Millitary Codes in our Road Sign?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
When I see one I will believe it. I was also in the militiary and there is one lead moron running the show and I highly doubt that they would use stickers instead of a map.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I work for the state of illinois dot and i make signs we also make those little stickers that are on the back of those signs, stop your worring its only for stock inventory,date, type of sign, inventory numbers, thats all no secret codes or anything like that.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone
I work for the state of illinois dot and i make signs we also make those little stickers that are on the back of those signs, stop your worring its only for stock inventory,date, type of sign, inventory numbers, thats all no secret codes or anything like that.

This post is proof of the NWO conspiracy.I say thesaneone is just giving disinformation because he is actually allied with NWO .My proof is this.

While I am no expert of ancient religions, actually i know very little of them, but my cousins 8 year old daughter told me that someone who was an expert on ancient religions told her this. thesaneone spelled backwards is ENOENASEHT which we all know is the true name of the mistress of CABAL.
Therefore this exposes the truth about these confusing little stickers on the backs of the signs.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
All I was gonna say was that I heard about this "conspiracy" back when I was in the USAF. (1989-1994) Since then, I've noticed these stickers on the backs of road signs. Not just a few signs, but every single sign that has been put up since then. Now, if it was supposed to mark certain things, why would every single sign have a sticker on it? It would certainly make more sense if they were inventory tags, which is the conclusion that I came to.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum

Originally posted by thesaneone

This post is proof of the NWO conspiracy.I say thesaneone is just giving disinformation because he is actually allied with NWO .My proof is this.

While I am no expert of ancient religions, actually i know very little of them, but my cousins 8 year old daughter told me that someone who was an expert on ancient religions told her this. thesaneone spelled backwards is ENOENASEHT which we all know is the true name of the mistress of CABAL.
Therefore this exposes the truth about these confusing little stickers on the backs of the signs.

you believe everything kids tell you?

An 8 yr old told you something and you believe them huh?

At 8 years old a child bearly has the sense of reasoning.

You are someone that I have to question you own logic.

So, Are u for real???

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I guess you have never heard of sarcasm. I figured it was plainly obvious, so I didn't write something like j/k.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
My little town has 15,000 souls living in it.

Now, while many signs have the uniqueness of having inventory control stickers on the back, (which are pretty easy to spot,) many have the more ominus information on them.

Now, while I like to think that if the UN were going to use foregin troops to take key facilities, they would use maps, GPS and the like, I think a good contingency planner would make sure that there would be a more simple, fool proof way to get a non english speaker to an airport. Luminescent sign markers.

Yep. I served in the military, and I had to use my compass and map every day. Came in real handy when I wanted a helicopter to get me out of Dodge, or wanted to call in a few 60mm shells. But there were sooooo many more who couldn't tell you where north on a map is.

But the UN troops are here, along with the concentration camps and the rail cars. I am sure that is all innocent as well.

The Spider

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
im sorry, but what a load of !. This sounds like the inane babbling of a paranoid man

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by spidergooch
My little town has 15,000 souls living in it.

Now, while many signs have the uniqueness of having inventory control stickers on the back, (which are pretty easy to spot,) many have the more ominus information on them.

Now, while I like to think that if the UN were going to use foregin troops to take key facilities, they would use maps, GPS and the like, I think a good contingency planner would make sure that there would be a more simple, fool proof way to get a non english speaker to an airport. Luminescent sign markers.

Yep. I served in the military, and I had to use my compass and map every day. Came in real handy when I wanted a helicopter to get me out of Dodge, or wanted to call in a few 60mm shells. But there were sooooo many more who couldn't tell you where north on a map is.

But the UN troops are here, along with the concentration camps and the rail cars. I am sure that is all innocent as well.

The Spider

Spider Are the UN troops here for training or some other diabolical plot?

As a former military person, you do realize that other countries send their some of their troops to train at our military schools, right?
Are these the troops that you are refering to?

And is this site your example of a concentration camp?

Since you are a former military person, go to the website link on the first posting for the thread and look at the various pics.
Tell me why there are no soldiers in the guard towers. (The military always has guards scanning for trouble).
Tell me why the spot lights are on during the day. (SOP is to turn off the lights during the day)
Tell me why there are no heavy vehicle tracks from 5 tons or duece and halfs going in and out of the main gate. (These vehicles are very heavy and the tires wear very quickly and they leave a wide track)

No one has been able to answer my questions yet!!!!

Yet some think that this is a working camp.

Someone please answer my questions!!!!

So you leave me to ask, Are u for real???

[edit on 12-9-2004 by Are u for real???]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
sign on road signs... bull all i have to say

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Bull? -- no doubts?

Pretty sure of yourself. The military has been coding road signs for 40+ years. You all that have fallen for the "dating road signs/ inventory lie are gullible shallow thinkers. Road signs have a liability rating that explodes off the scale.

I have even gone a step further. I have in my possession a copy of the 3M warranty agreement for DOT road signs. The only thing that is covered is the "sheeting". There is not one mention of any inventory/ dating stickers to be put on the back of road signs to verify the installation date or inventory classification. It is a lie. (Why highly reflective?) On the contrary, I know many DOT employees who have worked on sign installation and their supervisors tell them where to put the makers on the signs. The only time they change road signs is when they are too faded to read, or mutilated by an accident snowplow, or vandalism. When are you people going to wake-up?

Carrierwave

[edit on 14-9-2004 by Carrierwave]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So.... you don't believe road signs have secondary meanings for military or otherwise. Check this link:

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
But how does that story relate to the inventory stickers on the backs of road signs that are supposedly secret codes for U.N. troops?

It doesn't.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carrierwave
So.... you don't believe road signs have secondary meanings for military or otherwise. Check this link:

www.washingtonpost.com...

I didnt say that... What is said is that believing that the stickers hold a certain code is #ing rediculous, if the government were relying on STICKERS to guide their troops (which can be removed mind you..) instead of MAPS which can be bought anywhere with you or satellite images then...well lets just let you fill in the blank huh?

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Has anyone thought about the following:

1) The stickers are on the back of the sign.
[This means that you would have to be going the wrong way to see it!]

2) You can not see the stickers from the opposite lane.
[Guess the NWO drives in the wrong lane on the wrong side of the road.]

3) The military [any military] uses maps, GPS, etc. to get where they are going. Not reflective stickers on the back of signs.

4) The military uses a tactical marking system when civilian signs are not or can not be used. But they use standard tactical map markings.

5) I've been traveling a lot in the past few weeks. Made it a point to stop around some of the places mentioned. Guess what, the stickers are inventory or listing the names of the agencies that put them up in case they get stolen [yea, I verified that with a county sheriff who was having problems with kids taking the signs].

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Pardon me, but I doubt very few of you got past the first page on the tacmar website. READ!!! All the objections I just read above are answered on the website quite extensively.

There is a direct correlation between the markers on the back of the signs and "ARROWS" on the front of the signs. How did I find this out? I read photo 2 page on the website. The article from the Washington Post verify's Green's website completely.

There is also several references to GPS and maps on the website, why in a worse case scenario GPS will be useless. READ ABOUT IT! And why maps are not enough. If maps alone are good enough, why don't we get rid of the ugly road signs that clutter the landscape and navigate solely by maps? The answer is obvious. You would be lost at the first exit! Signs are confirmation signals and point of reference verifyers. These stickers mark routes for a specific pre-determined plan. Maps alone could never follow a secret route network without confirmation, point of reference indicators.

As for reading the markers on the back of the signs. Again you didn't read much of the website. The military staging areas page gives the answer to this objection. READ! Training at Camp Grayling with night vision and "reverse reflective illumination" can read the back of road signs from the drivers seat with a infrared light . I have been to the "land navigational training grounds" at the Camp and there are road signs setup with markers on them. They drive totally in the dark with night vision at 50 mph through trails with only a small infrared slit-light on the back of the vehicle to read the markers with perfect directional clarity. READ about it on the website!!!!

Carrierwave~

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Law enforcement officials (supervisors) such as state police (FEMA agents) and local sheriffs deptments know all about the tacmar signcodes. This would also include County Road commission and City and Village public works managers. Though I support law enforcement in doing their duty and putting their lives on the line for the public service, under martial law FEMA will take over. Therefore when it comes to truthfulness about road sign codes--forget it. Many public officials are under a gag-order and oaths of secrecy and will lie to the public. Unless they slip or get disgruntled and spill the beans you will not get the truth about the signcodes.

Therefore just because a sticker says inventory or date of insatallation, does not make it so. Hundreds of sickers here in Michigan are found without the dates punched out, nullifying their use as far as waranty or dating purposes for the sign they are mounted on. Their highly reflective properties suggest a different purpose for being on the signs. As I have stated above in a previous post, I have a copy of the warranty agreements
3M establishes for "sheeting" reliability on DOT and County Road signs. There are no instructions for applying date verification stickers on the backs of signs for inventory or dating purposes to enforce warranty verifications. It is not there. The printed material on stickers are bogus cover-ups for their real purpose.

Carrierwave~

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This whole thread is ridiculous. I've been in the military for over 15 years and not one time EVER have I heard of such baloney. Also, why would you put stickers on the BACK of signs? You can't read them until you pass the thing! Also, the crap about reading the backs of signs with night vision goggles while driving 50 mph is just that...crap. It's against safety regulations to drive over 25 mph using night vision, because you have no depth perception. If anything, the stickers would help you not run off the road in less than perfect conditions. Another thing, you CAN navigate solely by map in nearly every kind of terrain (except barren desert) WITHOUT GPS OR ROAD SIGNS. I assure you, if FEMA or whoever else was going to implement total control over us, they'd still use the same signs to navigate the highways as everyone else does now. Hell, it's hard enough to get the average soldier to follow regular road signs, let alone some tiny sticker on the BACK of a road sign. IF there was no GPS or roadsigns we'd just get out the 'ol map and compass, pay attention to our odometers and we'd get there just the same.

[edit on 15-9-2004 by sjag9]

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Earlier on in this thread i noticed 2 people arguing about the Army using white circles with a black arrow in them on road signs. Well i have spent many years serving the british army and yes your correct there are such things as the white circles that you see dotted all over europe. I am unsure of the spelling but they are called "defowl markers". Think for one second have you ever come across a military man in a vehicle lost and asking for directions? NO. They are nothing other than guides to exercise areas and camps and thats all they are believe me i have had to drive a route half way across England pasting these things up on road signs as there was a military convoy coming through 2 days later. They are nothing to worry about.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
"NAVAL CHIEF PETTY OFFICER TESTIFYS OF *TACMARS* DURING TOUR OF DUTY IN MIDDLE EAST!
'While I was stationed in Beirut, Lebanon after the bombing in the 80's, I saw those markers (tacmars) put on the back of their roadsigns to bridge language barriers among multinational peacekeepers doing military operations in the city.' (CPO A.Phillips U.S.N.)

Chief Petty Officer Art Phillips is a highly decorated Naval Officer who served in the Middle East and was recently given special honors in local papers as a Naval Recruiter and civic leader in his hometown. He has no reason to lie. He has a stellar reputation and is an honest family man. You military people who want to call him a liar better realize that some things go on in the military that you don't know about. Though some want to think they know it all just because they were in uniform aught to take a lesson from this Naval officer who has trained with foreign troops and knows all about the signcodes and what they represent.

Carrierwave~

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join