It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel vs. Iran: On the Brink?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
Turkey has no intentions of helping the U.S., Nato or Israel. Turkey has their own interest in expanding their boarders

And here I thought it was because of the pipeline deal Assad made.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
reply to post by daaskapital

I know what he said but generally, when you talk about a country falling, the city that is most important is the capital no?

And I suppose we should be calling it Istanbul.

"Why they changed it I can't say
People just like it better that way"

OT - someone is working their plan in the area, and of course we don't know all of the intricacies of said plan.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zionism
The next superpower is israel. First they need to destabilise syria and take full control of the oil field then they will lead US to strike iran and that will lead US Economy downfall. Once iran will be israeli control then the world shall witness the truth.

Biggest load of BS ever.
Israel barely has sufficient man power for it's own army, and you expect it to take over full control of the oil fields in Syria/Iran plus you say Iran will be under Israeli control? Lol!
EVEN if the US + Israel + Nato + UK strike Iran into oblivion, and will destroy it's army to the last man, Israel will never be able to occupy Iran. Not only Iran's size makes it impossible, but the man power, logistics and even mere logic dictates this theory is impossible and completely far out there.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

My words has no meaning for now. Yes call me BS. Just Wait and see.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by 23432

Turks are the biggest investors in Kurdistan in Iraq . In fact , if its not for Turks protecting it , there would be no sustainable Kurdistan in Iraq .

So is that why the Turkish military does cross-border incursions into Iraq to blow up Kurds?

Apples, pears and oranges , literally.

Kurdistan in Northern Iraq is a heaven for Turkish businessmen . Turkish Airlines is a major carrier which flies to Kurdistan in Iraq .

Turkish foreign minister Mr Davutoglu recently visited Kurdistan without asking for a permission from Bagdad first . Needless to say Bagdad was not pleased .

Talabani and Barzani ( 2 of the most powerfull Kurdish leaders in Iraq ) still carry their Turkish passports in their pockets .

When Saddam gassed the Kurds , overnight , half a million Kurds ended up in Turkey and whole of Turkey helped .

Ask yourself , why ?

It is a wet dream to think that the Turks and Kurds can be made to fight one another .

It is most likely that they will join forces against their real enemies .

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I think you're right already, they already are a superpower, now they just want to destroy anyone who poses a threat.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I don't know what to think of this but using Turkey to "clean up the mess" comes to mind. Kind of, if $hit gets out of control will jump in type of scenario. Oh well...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The entire geopolitical tenor of the 21st Century keeps reminding me of the lead-up to World War 1: a bunch of countries with guns just itching for a reason to use them. I guess the bombing of Israel/Iran (whichever happens first) will be the Modern Era's assassination of the Archduke Ferdinand.

I just hope China and Russia aren't too concerned with the area. A new Cold War with two enemies doesn't bode well.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Pax Judaica To Replace Pax Americana Which Replaced Pax Britannica

Zionazis betrayed America, England, France, Russia and Germany in 1912 and 1913 just so Israel and the worldwide Israeli Crime Network could achieve a world domination in the 21st century. The Jewish betrayal of America can easily be traced all the way back to November 22, 1910 and further if you include the assassination of President Lincoln.

That betrayal continued from World War II to 911 and the present day. The German Army and Navy attempted to surrender in March of 1939 but His Majesty’s Jewish government refused. The New York Jew FDR had refused attempts by the Japanese Emperor to surrender and embargoed trade as the Zionist owned Teleprompter Reader is currently attempting to do to Iran. WW II made the Crime Network a lot of money, set up the very profitable Cold War, allowed the Jews of Russia to kill millions more believers and gave the Holy Land to a people who consistently mocked God. The world is staged since the creation of zionism.

edit on 22-8-2012 by Zionism because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bernierhome
reply to post by CaptainBeno

USA IS NATO...alot of people do not realize that.

True indeed.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tonycodes

I am #ing sick of the so called reputable sources that are mainstream media news sources, touting war rhetoric like it's the cool thing to do.

It's making a lot of the people very, very unhappy, and for damn good reason.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Israel not wanting to be over ran and face extinction will nuke the hell out of the invaders and GOD himself will destroy any Russian missiles from making it to Israeli territory.

And that is why Israel decided to not bother arming themselves?
Obviously Israel is not trusting in God to save them and are doing things preemptively before there could ever be an invasion.

The reason why this war happens is stated in the bible. Israel as a whole does not give God his due glory for protecting them in previous wars. He will try to convince them again that he controls their destiny. There are several story's of thousands of Egyptian troops being killed by a unnatural super tornado as they marched through the Sinai. Also several Angels causing all the Syrian troops to halt their advance through the Golan Heights. The U.S. DOD still says Israel should have not one the six day war.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zionism

There's evidence of the Jewish (the Rothschild's) orchestrating the world wars, and using the British to create the state of Israel.

I wouldn't call it betrayal, I think used and controlled is more fitting.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

All the reasons in the world exists for this to be completely and utterly BS spewing out of the keyboard of an online prophet wannabe, and I'm supposed to take you seriously because...?

Buddy, have you got any idea how many online prophets are born everyday on ATS? Ever wonder what the percentage for false ones in here? I'll tell you a hint - the number has three digits, two of them being zero. Why should you be any different?

I'll give you a chance to explain this logically (no, "wait and see" is not enough) - how does Israel, a nation of 7-8 million (1 million Arabs), surrounded by enemies, needs it's entire military on defense in case of an all out war, is going to occupy Iran (10+ times larger than Israel in size) and Syria (3 times larger than Israel)?
You better have something better than "wait and see".
edit on 22-8-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Ok.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Ok.

As I said, an online prophet wannabe. You're not even a good liar as a good one would find a wording to fit my question. All you're capable of is spewing random idiotic claims and back them up by saying 'yeah yeah we will see' while throwing aside any logical factor.

Yeah, you fit perfectly well with the battery of loonies on this site.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You must be mad. Israeli guy

edit on 22-8-2012 by Zionism because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

And you must be a very unsuccessful prophet.

I must be bored if I'm replying to you several posts in a row.
Mad? Which one of us spends his entire free time complaining at stuff he will never be able to influence? Yep.

Besides, even if I suspected your predictions will happen - why should I be mad if my country takes over Syria and Iran? Wouldn't you be the one whining here on ATS while the only thing that happens is you getting stars while Israel conquers more and more land?

I think you got MAD all wrong here buddy.
Mad = people who are so angry at Israel they start making up predictions that we are going to take over the world.

Lmfao, you're pretty anonymous, got your fair share of anti-Israeli crowd on ATS that star anything that has anything anti-Israeli in it, which results in you spewing BS predictions while basement dwellers who are gullible enough are the only people who buy it.
Seems pretty right to me. Funny thing is that neither you nor anyone of the morons who keep starring you regardless of the silly stuff you post, are getting the Irony.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The oldest trick in the book to make people feel guilty for criticizing the government of Israel:

edit on 22-8-2012 by UDHR19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

And you must be a very unsuccessful prophet.

I must be bored if I'm replying to you several posts in a row.
Mad? Which one of us spends his entire free time complaining at stuff he will never be able to influence? Yep.

Besides, even if I suspected your predictions will happen - why should I be mad if my country takes over Syria and Iran? Wouldn't you be the one whining here on ATS while the only thing that happens is you getting stars while Israel conquers more and more land?

I think you got MAD all wrong here buddy.
Mad = people who are so angry at Israel they start making up predictions that we are going to take over the world.

Lmfao, you're pretty anonymous, got your fair share of anti-Israeli crowd on ATS that star anything that has anything anti-Israeli in it, which results in you spewing BS predictions while basement dwellers who are gullible enough are the only people who buy it.
Seems pretty right to me. Funny thing is that neither you nor anyone of the morons who keep starring you regardless of the silly stuff you post, are getting the Irony.

Thank you for you're irrelevant opinion

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join