It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel vs. Iran: On the Brink?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Israel vs. Iran: On the Brink?

video.cnbc.com

"Iran is a predator state. Syria is out of control. the whole region is fragile at this point. there's no way of knowing when this is going to happen. but larry, there are 150,000 Turkish troops at the border. they're not there for a holiday whp when they cross over...." video.cnbc.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
video.cnbc.com

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Breaking Alternative News Guidelines -- Copy the Exact Headline
edit on 8/22/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I think this is a warning. This guy looks like he is about to breakdown. Shouldn't something like this be getting more media coverage? It seems like a legitimate source to believe he is saying what is about to happen in that region. We need to spread this story a little here on ATS and see if those troops on the Turkish border are really getting ready to roll out. video.cnbc.com...

video.cnbc.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Yowza. The Turks are pretty tough fighters. One would not want to fight them in an infantry battle.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tonycodes

Turkey is a formidable force. If they do go in, its over.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Yes, agreed, haven't hear anything about this in Aus? May just be the initial pawns? Just to kick it off.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
War is coming

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
They have been there weeks, where else ( if you were Turkey) would you place YOUR troops given the circumstances and the recent bombing and killing of children and civilians in the same area?

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 21-8-2012 by gambon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaLyps0
War is coming

Its already started....

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
What a dramatic man .... he knows nothing other than Israel is great......Israel is exposed, Israel will deal
with everyone.....blah! Nothing will happen. Israel is trying to force America's hand...and failing badly.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaLyps0
War is coming

Drink and be merry, for tomorrow we may die It's better to laugh than it is to cry My cup runneth over with blood and not wine The last was the flood, it's fire this time

....the air smells like Dachau today
edit on 21-8-2012 by MikhailBakunin because: fixed

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If Turkish troops invade Syria .....

Would that be a NATO action ?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I'm not even sure NATO know what they are doing these days?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Turkey is another US poodle. The Turkish people do not approve of Egrodans actions but since Egrodan is a US-UK-Israel sympathizer he will go along with the criminals. Since when has our government or any of these governments ever done anything that the people want? Egrodan is making a major mistake and the city of Constantinople will be conquered.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by tonycodes

Turkey is a formidable force. If they do go in, its over.

Agreed. Turkey will bring it, and bring it hard. Assad's days will be few at best, but that's imo.

-SAP-
edit on 21-8-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Agreed. Turkey will bring it, and bring it hard. Assad's days will be few at best, but that's imo.

..what about Syria's chemical weapons?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Did he say 150,000 Turkish troops is he sure about that? Can't find a legitimate source for that on the web. Thats an invasion force honestly surely this would be on the news by now.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CookieMonster09

Im pretty sure if they use chemical weapons, were going in. I believe Obama said chemical weapons were the only thing that would change his mind about intervention.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster09

..what about Syria's chemical weapons?

U.S. President Barack Obama, meanwhile, has delivered a stern warning to al-Assad: Use chemical weapons, and risk provoking a military response.

"We have communicated in no uncertain terms with every player in the region that that's a red line for us and that there would be enormous consequences if we start seeing movement on the chemical weapons front or the use of chemical weapons," he said Monday.

Syria is a juggernaut when it comes to chemical weapons, analysts say.

Obama will use force. Then Turkey will roll out the big guns as well. Again his days are numbered.

Source

-SAP-
edit on 21-8-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I am thinking that kind of force in Turkey is too big to not be noticed. The reason I am posting this is because if he is saying this is going to happen in October, what's stopping it form happening tomorrow once this video circulates. Well at least the 4x markets will be moving like crazy so I can make some money for my guns and water!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gambon
They have been there weeks, where else ( if you were Turkey) would you place YOUR troops given the circumstances and the recent bombing and killing of children and civilians in the same area?

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 21-8-2012 by gambon because: (no reason given)

Put this in context around 140,000 American troops invaded Iraq 2003. So this force is been mobilised for an Invasion. I'm just having a hard time believing this is legit because no media has even mentioned this is going on.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join