It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To The RNC: Tampa, Florida: Black Panthers To Whites: 'Our Feet Will Be On Your Necks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by paxnatus

Yes, there are extremist, racist, and idiots on every side.

I'm sure the FBI is watching the New Black Panthers just as they are watching the KKK.

Your right, with our fearless Att Gen. Eric Holder at the helm he'll come in to save the day and protect the "New" black kittens err panthers just like last time.
edit on 15-8-2012 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I was just looking through the thread to see if anyone mentioned the kkk. You are right, I'm sure they are watching the panthers just like the kkk to make sure they don't act upon what they say. Thank God we live in a country where we can express ourselves freely, so they can say whatever they want to. I'm sure they love getting people riled up and angry at what they are saying, just looking for attention and getting it. It just feeds their anger and hatred more. Just ignore them.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You should really change your title. This is not the black panthers, it is the NEW BLACK PANTHERS which aren't in any way affiliated. The New Black Panthers are like 2 guys in Florida that are complete idiots.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

AGAIN. Not the black panthers, THE NEW BLACK PANTHERS, different group.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I could only to listen to about 3/4 of this video, before I just shut it off......can only process so much hate. This "new" black panthers group are clearly as hateful as any other hate group....and while we have no choice but to allow them to speak in order to presserve free speech...I don't want to give any power to ANY hate group..."up with hand"...so to speak...

I do find it discouraging that many people in these hate groups, actually do idenify some truth....police brutality is out of control, and let's face it, minorities have taken the hardest hit.....but as a white women who was beat up and illegally strip searched by a black police women, without grossing everyone out, the story of the woman having a "tampon removed during an illegal search" is something that will haunt me forever...the ultimate humiliation....
But I never blamed it on black or white, I blamed it on sadistic, unbridled power by the cops, and have a few horror stories with white cops too.

ALL these groups need to SEE the BIG picture....the US is a multi-cultural country....and this ship is sinking, and we're ALL on it....this dumb-ass notion of fighting among ourselves is soooo counter productive to any REAL solutions for peace, happiness, security of person....and really LOVE......

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Thanks, made the change.
Sure don't want to offend any of them.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Pointless thread. The media is playing all of you. Wake up people.
edit on 15-8-2012 by meggiddo2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

You should really change your title. This is not the black panthers, it is the NEW BLACK PANTHERS which aren't in any way affiliated. The New Black Panthers are like 2 guys in Florida that are complete idiots.

Actually the NBP are much, much more than 2 guys. Everyone keeps repeating this lie so they dont seem as "scary" or much of a threat.

Anyway,OP.. this is racist rhetoric, wrapped in violence, wrapped in freedom of speech. Shabby has been calling for murder of white babies and white devils for a while now. At least they are so loud that we can see who they are and observe them. My kids are 1/2 white.. these kinds of people, when enabled by the DOJ and feeling emboldened by the free pass.. give me pause.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Being able to draw large turnouts of non members isn't impressive really. It is the Howard Stern effect, people turning the dial just to see what he will say next. It doesn't mean you like or even agree with what they say but nonetheless your listening to it anyway.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yea, it is going to get ugly,

Security guard for conservative group shot in DC
hosted.ap.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
For those who wish to get up to speed on the NBP thing, here is a link.

Warning: A bit of course ( and of course ) racial language.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

The Obama Administration actively defends black racists. Attorney General Eric Holder allowed the New Black Panthers to walk free after intimidating white voters at the polls, said nothing when the black supremacists announced a bounty for George Zimmerman, and was conspicuously silent when they called for a race war against the whites, chanting “kill a cracker for Trayvon”. Now, King Samir Shabazz, the National Field Marshall for this “all black army formed to kill whitey”, has said whites “should be thankful we’re not hanging crackers by nooses…yet, yet, yet”. He, also, has “wet dreams about killing the go*damn cracker”.

I truly believe this story below is Hate Speech on a radio station, The FCC allows this to be aired? But they had a fit about a comment by a news caster I believe it was, saying something about Kinky Hair or something like that.

General T.A.C.O. (Taking All Capitalists Out) of the New Black Panther Party had some less than encouraging words for white people this week. Mr. Taco, speaking on NBPP Radio on Sunday, decided to let white America know that the NBPP will “hunt” their “pink asses down.” Hunting white people down will serve to accomplish General Taco’s other stated goal of “destroying white supremacy and capitalism.”

www.theblaze.com...
I just can not justify any of this being allowed in the 21st. Century.

Just as an aside- you know who they are stirring up? It is not most black people. It's the trash. They couldn't get anyone to listen to them who doesn't have a crack rock in their back pocket or their ho's on every corner. Their "army" I am sure consists of little more than idiot thugs with their paints below their butt. You know how long those last? ONE gunshot.

I'm living in Fla, and the black people here outnumber the n(CENSORED)s 10 to one. Is there Racism? Of course. Is it THIS bad? Ummm... No. I worry more about the hispanics trying to run my ass over in their overpriced luxury car while sneering at me. I worry about them taking jobs and acting like the white people (and blacks) are their slaves. I worry about how they treat anyone not like them- and I pack a weapon nowadays. I worry about the christians trying to either force me into their religion, or make my life a misery.

And oh yes- I am sick of *everything* coming down to fricking race and sexual orientation, and not a damn thing else. If Obama ever comes to town, I am gonna have to resist the urge to punch that SOB right square in his immigrant loving face. I could barely resist the urge to go to Rollins and give his wife verbal hell....

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
These idiots are no different to the KKK so I say we stop them by whatever means necessary and not blame their whole race based on some knuckle heads. The Black Panthers began as an honorable cause now they have been hijacked. If you don't believe me go ahead and look it up.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I found the video/sound bites interesting and amusing but not particularly scary since I know from my combat days that the most terrible killing machine that this planet has thus far produced is the "White Man". The Blacks will burn their neighbors house and the local convenience store, run ruin in every direction making a mess of their own nest but us white guys..well, in a no holds barred fight there is a reason why Whites Still Rule this planet. Is that being racist? Am I a Racist if I say "White Power" in light of the rhetoric being used by the blacks? It's okay if the "Hall Monitors" want to delete this, it does not change the realities of what will happen if the Black Panthers and those with them start killing white babies and the likes. Spooky when some nut like Charlie Manson starts sounding like a prophet.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What happened to political correctness...it's the African American Panthers

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

The Black Panthers are a creation of the SEE-I-A, just like Al Queda. Does anyone ever look into how these groups are funded. Jesse Jackson and Al sharpton are also paid shills, created for the shear purpose of divide and conquer tactics using race. This is the reason they are allowed to pull of what they say and do.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by STREETGUY

The Black Panthers are a creation of the SEE-I-A, just like Al Queda. Does anyone ever look into how these groups are funded. Jesse Jackson and Al sharpton are also paid shills, created for the shear purpose of divide and conquer tactics using race. This is the reason they are allowed to pull of what they say and do.

Is it divide and conquer, or culling of this particular herd?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Thank you for your honest replies and above all staying on topic.

Hmmmm? I thought when you actually threaten to harm another person it is assault.

Here is what I have found so far.

Is it illegal to verbally threaten someone's life?
In: Criminal Law [Edit categories]

Answer: Answer yes. I belong to a motocross club and this just happened to our club's pres. Per the advice of the town's chief of police, the event should have been reported. Do not verbally threaten someone's life unless you are cool with having a record of it, along with possible harassment charges.

Answer Yes it's against the law, but unfortunately the law has loop holes in it. You have to either have a witness, get it on tape (from a phone message) or a copy of an email.

Read more: wiki.answers.com...'s_life#ixzz23fJYY7kC

To reply to the statement that I should change the title, I copied the title just as I found it on youtube.

If this group is not differentiating between the Black Panthers and the "new" Black Panthers and is calling themselves the Black Panthers then why should we?

This to some may be freedom of speech, but you cannot threaten to harm someone in that speech, yet this is exactly what they have done. As far as the DOJ there is concern that Eric Holder lied under oath regarding the Black Panther incident and voter intimidation.

Sorry, but I think the attitude of complacency is a dangerous one. Especially when you have someone making comments about killing all the white babies. To me this demonstrates mental instability and you can not leave it up to chance as to what they may do. Perhaps if there was some real back bone in this administration these
degenerates would shut their mouths. Personally, I don't want to give them a platform for some copy cat crazed maniac to act on what they themselves are threatening!!

Thanks again,
Pax

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
...and while their feet on our necks, we'll shoot them in the cojones.

They're punks, nothing more.

/TOA

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

While avoiding partisan issues and discussion of theories about any present or future administration - I will say that it is not uncommon at all for law enforcement to allow illegal activity to continue ( to a degree ) as the process of building a case proceeds. There have been arrests of people in this group, such as this one in my hometown area of Atlanta.

I can assure you that the people involved in this movement aren't sneezing without somebody in law enforcement jotting down a recording of the event. These folks will eventually paint themselves into a corner they can't "lawyer up" and get free of.

My thoughts at least.

~Heff

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join