It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To The RNC: Tampa, Florida: Black Panthers To Whites: 'Our Feet Will Be On Your Necks

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
These are the very same souls who killed and kidnapped, raped, tortured and enslaved black people during the famous slave trades. I can sense them as I lost my babies to them many life times ago, did a past life regression to help me heal from that life but it was so tragic that I still carry it with me.

TRUTH 100%!!!

Not all slaves were black back then. Also alot of african tribes sold their own people off to slave traders as well. It was not just the white man who was involved. Past lives should stay just that past. Dwelling on the past stagnates growth and causes nothing but regret and anger. Condemning all White people of slavery is wrong as well as doing the same to any other peoples.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
reply to post by Djayed

Thank you for that acknowledgement. I sincerely mean that.

Pax

We may have a difference of opinion, but I respect you! If we don't keep eachother on our toes how are we ever going to determine what the truth is?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Pixiefyre

It's a small "fringe" group asking for a seperate "state" ....certainly not MOST Black Americans.....so I'm not really seeing what point your trying to make?

It was interesting to learn more about Liberia....so thanks for that information......I had no idea it went down like that and it would seem after slavery ended, Blacks that had been forceably brought to the US had a chance to leave, and set up a new country......as far as I can tell, this was done in cooperation between free Blacks and the government......interesting....will have to read more about this.

But.....the Blacks that wanted to stay would become, or SHOULD have become FREE American citizens.....and we all know that was long, painful battle for Black people....
So why in the world after fighting such a long battle would Black people not want thier rightful place in the fabric of what America SHOULD and COULD be...a multi-cultural Country that promotes PEACE.....we gotta start focusing on the REAL enemy...and not each other.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Florida being a state with a large amount of conceal and carry licenses. I'm sure lots of folks would welcome that foot on their throat.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Guys I'm a black person. You have nothing to fear from these racist ignorant people. Just ignore them. If they pose a threat the FBI will take care of them.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Let me say that this is not about racism! This is about violence!!! Where is your outrage??? How can anyone come out on a public radio station and threaten violence against another person and not have DHS or the local police all over you?.

That's easy! Be on Fox news or Clear Channel every day of the week!

If there weren't 4 or 5 Black Panthers in Florida ready to make RNC supporters wet their pants, Rupert or Ales would have to hire some. Sheesh!

Threaten Republican voters? Really? That's ignoring the past 8 years where we've had "concerned citizens conducting poll watches". If you don't know all the shenanigans that the RNC is up to -- you are going to b surprised when it blows back at you. The Original Black Panthers movement was in response to the KKK dragging out and hanging any blacks who forgot their place -- it's not a surprise that scared White people have forgotten that bit of history. Because whenever there is the rare "muslim bombing", everyone is completely surprised at the random violence because they don't know about the bombing our proxies do all the time.

You've go these "patriots" on the border target practicing on Mexicans at the border. You've got a thousand and one militias. You've got the KKK actively recruiting shell-shocked veterans returning from our forever war in the Middle East. And of course, we've got massive election fraud, throwing voters off the roles in the tens of thousands, and "ID cards" that are designed to create a new "gotcha" for a problem that didn't' exist.

I'm a white guy -- but to see people get all freaked out that there might be a handful of black people adopt a scary sounding name and try and scare people -- wow. You people are just precious. I could only imagine if this country ever had a real threat beyond our own crazy patriots how freaked out everyone would get.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by landocal
Guys I'm a black person. You have nothing to fear from these racist ignorant people. Just ignore them. If they pose a threat the FBI will take care of them.

I'm a white guy, and I think this is totally silly -- mostly because of the reaction of Fox News devotees. Wow, there might be half a dozen angry black guys doing this in a country of 350 Million -- whatever will we do?

Really, this is about rationalizing what the RNC is ALREADY DOING. They've got their poll watchers already intimidating and in "ethnic areas", the immigration police. Usually there are a bunch of false warnings that go out that the police are doing sweeps for felons, or the date got changed on the election. You know, the USUAL.

These might be racist, ignorant people, but having hung out with my own crowd of white dudes -- they certainly don't have a monopoly on it.

I'm sure Beck, Hannity, and other baiters will throw a party if some shooting breaks out.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I cant believe in this day and age, on this website, so many of you
cant see through the fact that these guys are part of a government program.

They have been set-up like Al Qaueda was. They are meant to become
big, once the economy in the US collapses. Where desperate folks will
fill their ranks.

The TPTB want riots, race related, food related, in the US so they can send in troops into towns.
And break the US and replace it with smaller regions ala Hunger Games, getting rid of
the constitution once and for all.

Its all about getting us to take our eyes off the ball, our eyes off the real enemy, and
have us fight amongst ourselves.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

The OP expressed shock that this group was allowed to promote such violence and hatred which included threats of violence against another person/people, and not be subject to legal ramifications for doing so. The shock expressed here is the same vehicle that is giving these people and their disgusting spew the media attention they crave in their hopes to stir up real violence sufficient to ensure their names go down in history.

The point I am making is to show just how ludicrous this group's ideals are, how at least one is simply using the "cause" for personal gain and how their demands would serve only to harm the people they claim they are fighting for. Basically instead of allowing their shock tactics to give them the media and public focus they so desperately crave, fight back by pointing and laughing at them, expose them for the narcissistic frauds that they are.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Simple answer. Concealed Carry.

Any thug tries initiating violence, you blow the top of his skull off. I wouldn't lose a moments sleep over it either.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pixiefyre
reply to post by MountainLaurel

The OP expressed shock that this group was allowed to promote such violence and hatred which included threats of violence against another person/people, and not be subject to legal ramifications for doing so. The shock expressed here is the same vehicle that is giving these people and their disgusting spew the media attention they crave in their hopes to stir up real violence sufficient to ensure their names go down in history.

The point I am making is to show just how ludicrous this group's ideals are, how at least one is simply using the "cause" for personal gain and how their demands would serve only to harm the people they claim they are fighting for. Basically instead of allowing their shock tactics to give them the media and public focus they so desperately crave, fight back by pointing and laughing at them, expose them for the narcissistic frauds that they are.

Ohhhh...ok.....thank-you for the clarification.....I totally missed the point you were trying to make...and I completely agree...
Also thanks again for the history lesson about Liberia....lol...I have learned more about history in the last 2 years then I have learned in my whole life....and I went to a good college too.....yikes....

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Isn't it illegal to make death threats? It's legal to walk around with a bull horn screaming 'I hate ______!' but to threaten violence/death is against the law, isn't it?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
So many of you are just content with things the way they are, and would be just fine if we race bait back and forth for eternity.

Let's just get it over with once and for all and move on.
If George Zimmerman being found not guilty kicks it off, so be it. But the back and forth he is a racist, they are racists is getting old. The minute I hear it I wanna puke.

I used to believe that education was the key to fixing this problem, but I see now it does not.
Education creates Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton.
No education creates gangsta's and hoods
So obviously there is a need to cut them off as soon as they can program the DVR,

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EndlessFire

You may be right but it's all about enforcement and even before that it has to be reported. The words "I'm going to kill you" have been spoken to me but I didn't go running to the police. But that's also because I've been robbed at gunpoint, discovered the identity of one of the men and the police couldn't have been less interested.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronnieray123
So many of you are just content with things the way they are, and would be just fine if we race bait back and forth for eternity.

Let's just get it over with once and for all and move on.
If George Zimmerman being found not guilty kicks it off, so be it. But the back and forth he is a racist, they are racists is getting old. The minute I hear it I wanna puke.

I used to believe that education was the key to fixing this problem, but I see now it does not.
Education creates Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton.
No education creates gangsta's and hoods
So obviously there is a need to cut them off as soon as they can program the DVR,

Jesse Jackson came to our neighborhood to attend the Sikh funerals, the guy has an incredible knack for inserting himself into places where he is not needed.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Yes and that is my point. In my personal story it was watching as my 3 children were captured hiding in the woods and hauled off onto an awaiting ship, my sorrow was profound. I see the souls of people quite clearly and this came from a deep inner clearing long ago.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ronnieray123

If what I think I'm reading is correct....WTF? I have been wrong more then once , in this thread already.....but what do you mean? Educated Blacks are bad, uneducated Blacks are bad.....cut them off as children? I hope I read this totally wrong....

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Cant we all just..... GET ALONG?

2nd....

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheStrawMan
I see in a lot of these comments theres always a reference to ignorance. We often find ourselves quick to oppose the rising of a group of supremacist, but ask yourself what race is supreme? Is it the asians with their Buhdda? Their advanced math skills and advanced technology. Or could it be the whites with their Jesus? Their ability to maniupulate civilizations. The arabs with their allah? Their brotherhoods and brothels. Maybe the black man with his? Wait this is where the line gets drawn. What does a black man believe? A black man has lost hist ancients roots that he soo long held. His religion vanished into myth. His story lost in the annals of time. How does the world let this happen. Why won't the world acknowledge this. Don't we all come from africa? But Adam and Eve where white. When i see black supremacist i see a group of people longing to have what once was. Lashing out in hate because they have lost their way and trapped in the corner must raise the ranks. Why is history so screwy hmmm history his story well i guess the winners of wars do get thier story so the blacks lost theirs a long time ago. For everyone who read this and got angered I ask you please be calm. See where the Asian man Lee follows his lineage and the White man Smith follows his and all others alike...... The Black man has even lost his name in this new world and the world says get over it. I'm 19 Years old and I'll never find my roots to my homeland this feels me with sorrow on my name their is a stamp of the White famillly who bought my lineage. So supremist no the black man shall never be because to know where your going you have to know where your from i just hope people across the world unite to free ourselve because thier is only one race of our people......HUMAN.

Very well put and thouht provoking my friend.....
2nd

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Let me say that this is not about racism! This is about violence!!! Where is your outrage??? How can anyone come out on a public radio station and threaten violence against another person and not have DHS or the local police all over you?. Where is Janet Napolitano on homeland or domestic terrorism?

Hate groups makes those threats all the time...and often follows up on them. The shooter in Milwakee was a member of the White Power/Hate Group "National Alliance.

Some caller who might or might not be a member of the "Black Panthers" doesn't seem to warrant a Terrorist Response Team?

We watched the Panthers intimidate white voters when Obama and McCain were running for office, Have video proof of the exact same incident, yet mysteriously those charges disappear and Obama's administration's hands are all over this.

Yes...you should take that up with former President Bush...
Politifact: FALSE
Bill O'Reilly blames Obama administration for not pursuing criminal charges in New Black Panther Party case
www.politifact.com...

In other words, the decision not to pursue criminal charges was made by the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division prior to the Obama administration.

Where is the FBI where are all the protesters to this group of militant thugs who think can threaten to kill anyone they damn well please? Can you imagine if I made a call into a public radio station and threatened the same to the DNC?

You should spend some time listening to conservative talk radio in the south.

Let me say that this is not about racism!

Hmmm...You didn't start the fire?...just stoking the flames a little?
edit on 16-8-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join