It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To The RNC: Tampa, Florida: Black Panthers To Whites: 'Our Feet Will Be On Your Necks

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Those guys deserve to be taken out back and shot....

And if a caucasian, mexican, chinese, etc. person decides to proactively hurt another race (for zero reason) they deserve similar treatment

Racism and Aggression are a dangerous combination... You act that way, you deserve to be put down like a rabid dog
edit on 16-8-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
it is about racism and the fact the op denys it is exactly the plan to make people feel guilty about black people. the black panthers are racist and they hate other races - thats racism
edit on 16-8-2012 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Why get all worked up?

Not the first time these scumbags have stated this rhetoric before, they did nothing then and they won't do anything now. The best I can see these cowards doing is attacking unarmed men, women and children.

and if they actually get some balls this time and do something, I guess it would be time for some patriots to take matters into hand - because the justice system will be limited because of race!!!!

So NEW BLACK PANTHERS - go ahead and start this, Just be aware of what you are starting. You won't be on the winning side.
edit on 16-8-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
censor tube has taken off the evidence.. i mean video..

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

You are right! These are the kind of people that really just have a blind hatred and are also going to be Cannon fodder come the big days of violence.

The worst thing for me is when anyone thinks that any group ( based on colour or gender, sexuality or natinality) behaves as a homogtenous group.

I denounce the New Black Panthers because they have no solutions and only offer new problems.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Because it's the Black Panthers.

A joke-like organization that hasn't been useful in 50 years.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Ahhh. ok. well at least its all cleared up now. I have a question for you. Have you ever heard of Future past lives?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

Yes on C2C but it really is common sense because man creates time not existence or eternity.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
All I see here is a lot of comments from some who deep down inside are closet racists. Your comments are against the new black panthers but in reality you hate them all. So sad. Fight hate with hate it seems. Pointless thread.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by circuitsports

Let me clarify my comments. Yes the NBPP is a racist hate group, my point is if any group regardless of their race, religion, political ties etc. was doing this then I would call them out as well. It has nothing to do with their race!

With the campaign already getting ugly, I did not not want this to to turn into "you hate this group because they are black" There is enough divisiveness in this country already, and contrary to what one poster said " I was stirring the pot"

The whole point of this thread is to say, why are the DHS DOJ letting a group spew terrorist threats!

Go back and read my last post. The threat to commit a violent act against another with or without the purpose of coercion is terrorism. Not free speech!

edit on 8/16/2012 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Again it is not the Panthers that bother me as much as the people that voted this administration into office and still support it even after they have proven there hatred for anyting other then the black nation along with the Muslim Nation. They are not hiding it any longer and people still support this administration like it never happens. For one race to threaten another race like this repeatedly is no longer free speach but literal threats of death.

When did it become OK to threaten a whole race of people and there children with death in this day and age??????????

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by meggiddo2012
All I see here is a lot of comments from some who deep down inside are closet racists. Your comments are against the new black panthers but in reality you hate them all. So sad. Fight hate with hate it seems. Pointless thread.

The original Black panthers do not like the newer ones. Are they racist against then too? What about the Nazis? Is it racist to not like their rhetoric too?You look brand new and need to think more on your style of posting. Calling people racist will get you ignored. And generalizing all the previous posters as haters is in itself hating on different views than you have.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
There's no difference beween the KKK of old or Nazi organizations and the Black Panthers. I bet someone could create a list of similar organizations we all wish could be outlawed. But I would defend the right to free speech of all the above, and I would defend their rights to keep and bear arms, unafringed.

But I'd also up the caliber of my own arms and smile when I defend myself from one of those bastards.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
It's shocking how many people on this site are making excuses for these inbreds to make death threats. You obviously bought into the propaganda about slavery and now you want some payback, except you're focused on the wrong people./
What a mess you morons are making. You # the bed so don't cry when you sleep in it

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by EndlessFire
Isn't it illegal to make death threats? It's legal to walk around with a bull horn screaming 'I hate ______!' but to threaten violence/death is against the law, isn't it?

I thought it was too. This is being done to try and create violence, and some citizens are BUYING IT even on this site. Deny ignorance? BS alot of people here embrace it and pointing it out gets your post deleted and points deducted, yet racist trolls operate with impunity.
It's all a game

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by meggiddo2012

Amazing how you can blame people for calling out racists. You must be one yourself to defend these threats

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The lack of enthusiasm for prosecuting any of the Black Panthers probably has something to do with all of the information that has come to light about what happened in the 60's and 70's between the FBI and the BPP. The FBI literally murdered many of their leadership, and basically waged a war of terrorism on them. If they piss them off now, the party could very well embarrass the agency immensely, considering most people aren't aware of just what happened back then. That is one reason, but I could be wrong. I don't think violence of this sort should be allowed either, as it is only further dividing society. The BPP is stupid for not realizing who the real enemy is.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Yes, there are extremist, racist, and idiots on every side.

I'm sure the FBI is watching the New Black Panthers just as they are watching the KKK.

You dont know Holders Justice department do you.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join