It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To The RNC: Tampa, Florida: Black Panthers To Whites: 'Our Feet Will Be On Your Necks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Oh good lord! Let them talk!

People complained about Westboro Baptist and the government created a frickin' law to silence these people.

If people start getting up in arms over Shabing Shabazz (whatever) then I can see the government stepping in again to create some dumbass law about free speech AGAIN!

The ugly truth is this; we need to allow and protect buttheads like these or else OUR rights might be taken away.

I will defend free speech anytime anywhere, even when I strongly disagree with what's being said.

BUT, free speech HAS NEVER and SHOULD NEVER defend THREATS.

These men are guilty of what's called a "Terroristic Threat" and it's a CRIME

You cannot threaten to kill or injure people. It's a crime. These fools are guilty of it. But for some reason (hmmm, wonder what that is...) they get away with it over, and over, and over.

Link to Terroristic Threat definition

A terroristic threat is a crime generally involving a threat to commit violence communicated with the intent to terrorize another, to cause evacuation of a building, or to cause serious public inconvenience, in reckless disregard of the risk of causing such terror or inconvenience.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Sometimes it just seems like the 60's all over again, only the hippies are now in the White House and other places of interest.

...wut? Our government is hippy-like?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

I'm not going to defend what they said. The interpretation of the content is far above my pay grade, I can only speculate.

They are a noisy lot who's only joy is to hear the sound of their own bleating.

They are as dangerous as the Kardashians, in my humble opinion, and should be taken just as seriously.

edit on 16-8-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

reply to post by paxnatus

This is just another example of free speech.

It's only classified as hate speech if people act on it.

They are, in a sense, like Westboro Baptist. They will say imflamatory things, hateful disgusting things. Then step back and cry "victim" if anyone acts against them. They are irrelavent. They are a waste of space.

They are an embarassment.

But they only become important if we elevate them to a level of importance.

They deserve nothing but our scorn, and our silence to their voices.

Bezzer you are completely correct. I would not give these idiots the time of day in a clock shop. The first (and only black panthers) were a group of men and women who were fighting againstthe most blatant racism seen in America...

The new black panthers and just a handfull of inflamatory idiots.

And I am black!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Fear not, the good ole boys will deal with these punk thuds!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

I'm mixed, but race is actually not the point here. Identifying hatred yet protecting said hatred is what we should be doing.

It's a disgusting task, but we should protect their right as much as we would fight to hear a choir of angels sing.

I can imagine a nameless government agency chomping at the bit to impose new laws inhibiting free speech based on these jerks.

I would really like to dissappoint them.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Bezzer you are completely correct. I would not give these idiots the time of day in a clock shop. The first (and only black panthers) were a group of men and women who were fighting againstthe most blatant racism seen in America...

And I am black!

I gotta ask... does it not feel like they are going after the bottom feeders? (Like whites dont have their bottom feeders- Ha! Give 'em religion and Wal Mart food, and they just get fat and stupid. Then, they get guns. LOTS of guns). Hmmm. I wonder.... *looks back at my comment on white trash* I noticed. Black people- normal everyday people arent being affected like this, am I right? Or reacting like you do. The illegal hispanics have La Raza whipping them into a frenzy, too. The whites have "jeeeezus!" (White and blonde, yet!)

What would happen if all 3 groups all went for each others' throats one day.................?
edit on 16-8-2012 by wylekat because: FIlled in some stuff

edit on 16-8-2012 by wylekat because: I no can speak goodish.. :-P

edit on 16-8-2012 by wylekat because: Imperial Troops have entered the base! Imp-************

edit on 16-8-2012 by wylekat because: Hate... Spell...check...!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

And I am black!

I gotta ask... does it not feel like they are going after the bottom feeders? (Like whites dont have their bottom feeders- Ha! Give 'em religion and Wal Mart food, and they just get fat and stupid. Then, they get guns. LOTS of guns). Hmmm. I wonder.... *looks back at my comment on white trash* I noticed. Back people- normal everyday people arent being affected like this, am I right? Or reacting like you do. The illegal hispanics have La Raza whipping them into a frenzy, too. The whites have "jeeeezus!" (White and blonde, yet!)

What would happen if all 3 groups all went for each others' throats one day.................?
edit on 16-8-2012 by wylekat because: FIlled in some stuff

edit on 16-8-2012 by wylekat because: I no can speak goodish.. :-P

edit on 16-8-2012 by wylekat because: Imperial Troops have entered the base! Imp-************

I think their target audience are caucasians that display a knee-jerk reaction when they hear this kind of talk. They are goading those that would look for any excuse to fight.

Because once they are attacked, they can say, "See! White people hate us!"

Any other group finds them an embarrassment. I have yet to find anyone of any colour that endorses this tripe.

I can simply go back to what I've said before. Let them talk. Let them shout! Then when we are all done laughing at their failed attempt to stir trouble, we can all go home.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Where is all the outrage against the black panthers from the black community???
Why all the silence??
Could it be that because way deep down inside they are not really against them, at least to the point that they wish they would go away? ....kind of like Don't Ask, Don't Tell, in the military.

It's bad enough you have to fear the government now days....do I have to fear every black person that comes my way as well??

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
In my opinion the best response at least to "King Samir Shabazz" is to point and laugh, better yet do so while pointing out just how ridiculous some of his demands are and demonstrating how much of a poser this guy is.

I'll briefly address the poser issue first, his given birth name is Maurice Heath. Searching Google for that name along with city's/states in which he is known to have lived and where he has stated he was born and raised one finds references to a college educated man of approximately his age along with genealogical ties to a respected and decorated veteran. That doesn't sound much like a poor disenfranchised person. Granted there is a chance that there is another Maurice Heath of the same age, who was born and raised in the same place and who lived in the same places at the same times, stranger things have happened. While that point could be questionable, searching Google for both names will also lead you to sites where he is selling various items he is purporting to be imported from Africa using his supposed cause as a vehicle for his own profit. He also has his own band/music he is trying to promote. If he's so poor and disenfranchised how could he afford to import all these items from Africa to sell on his site.

Now to his ridiculous demands, in a 2009 speech/video he advocates killing white babies then goes on to outline what his group demand ie; their 10 point platform The full text of the platform can be found here. To demonstrate this I am first quoting from the summary at the end to put the demands in perspective.

We want land, bread, housing, education, clothing, justice and peace. And, as our political objective, we want NATIONAL LIBERATION in a separate state or territory of our own, here or elsewhere, a liberated zone (New Africa or Africa), and a plebiscite to be held throughout the BLACK NATION in which only we will be allowed to participate for the purposes of determining our will and DIVINE destiny as a people. FREE THE LAND! UP YOU MIGHTY NATION!

1. We want freedom. We want the power to practice self-determination, and to determine the destiny of our community and THE BLACK NATION.

That might sound glorious on the surface but here's where things get tricky

2. We want full employment for our people and we demand the dignity to do for ourselves what we have begged the white man to do for us. We believe that since the white man has kept us deaf, dumb and blind, and used every dirty trick in the book to stand in the way of our freedom and independence, that we should be gainfully employed until such time we can employ and provide for ourselves.

We believe that this wicked racist government has robbed us, and now we are demanding the overdue debt of reparations. A form of reparations was promised 100 years ago (forty acres and a mule) as restitution for the continued genocide of our people and to in meaningful measure and repair the damage for the AFRICAN HOLOCAUST (Maangamizo/Maafa).

We believe our people should be exempt from ALL TAXATION as long as we are deprived of equal justice under the laws of the land and the overdue reparations debt remains unpaid. We will accept payment in fertile and mine rally rich land, precious metals, industry, commerce and currency.

4. We want decent housing, fit for shelter of human beings, free health-care (preventive and maintenance). We believe since the white landlords will not give decent housing and quality health care to our Black Community, the he housing, the land, the social, political and economic institutions should be made into independent UUAMAA New African Communal/Cooperatives so that our community, with government reparations and aid (until we can do for ourselves) can build and make drug free, decent housing with health facilities for our people.

Nothing outrageous about the first sentence, I think it's safe to say that those basic items listed are pretty much universal independent of culture, heritage or race.

They demand (to be given) a separate territory of their own (I will get back to this) where only those of their race are allowed to participate and they want the freedom to govern themselves completely separate from the laws and government of the US. To achieve this they demand that the US give them the land, provide all people of their race with guaranteed employment based solely on their race, provide them with free health care, and provide them with free housing. And they want reparations for the past made to them in the form of mine rich lands, precious metals, industry, commerce and currency.

Although they preface some of these demands with "until we can provide or do for ourselves", the focus is not on empowering their people to work towards a better life instead it is on setting up an absolute welfare state fully dependent upon the US for survival.
-To be continued-

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronnieray123
Where is all the outrage against the black panthers from the black community???
Why all the silence??
Could it be that because way deep down inside they are not really against them, at least to the point that they wish they would go away? ....kind of like Don't Ask, Don't Tell, in the military.

It's bad enough you have to fear the government now days....do I have to fear every black person that comes my way as well??

The black community?

There is no black community. Oh sure, you'll get someone speaking for all blacks, er. . . but they don't. Fear the Shabadabadoos with the same trepidation as you would the KKK, or Billy-Bob Joe Hee-yuk.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ronnieray123

Actually if you read through this thread you will see black folks that did speak out against this hateful rant.....no sane rational person of any race supports hate and killing.......and I believe that's most of us......these fringe groups of "wacko's" don't represent the masses. I think people confuse having pride and affection for one's race and heritage is somehow racist, lol, and heck most of us are mixed in someway anyways.....Life is way more fun when we share and learn about each other through all our combined heritages....cause one thing we all have in common is the desire for peace.......

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
I think people confuse having pride and affection for one's race and heritage is somehow racist, lol, and heck most of us are mixed in someway anyways.....Life is way more fun when we share and learn about each other through all our combined heritages....cause one thing we all have in common is the desire for peace.......

If this were a painting, I'd have it framed.

Beautifully put, ma'am.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

"Any other group finds them an embarrassment. I have yet to find anyone of any colour that endorses this tripe."

You nailed it with the "knee jerk" comment. Black panther knee jerks Billy Bob, who goes to stock up on guns at Wally World. Meanwhile, Jose la Raza who has enough of Billy Bob AND Black Panther, gets his family and friends together to go after Billy Bob and Black Panther, who wants to eradicate the other 2- Billy Bob is tired of black panther and la raza, and...well, you get the picture.

This is what I see. The rest of us may point and laugh, but when the bullets and looting and riots begin, we dont want it in OUR yards.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by beezzer

"Any other group finds them an embarrassment. I have yet to find anyone of any colour that endorses this tripe."

You nailed it with the "knee jerk" comment. Black panther knee jerks Billy Bob, who goes to stock up on guns at Wally World. Meanwhile, Jose la Raza who has enough of Billy Bob AND Black Panther, gets his family and friends together to go after Billy Bob and Black Panther, who wants to eradicate the other 2- Billy Bob is tired of black panther and la raza, and...well, you get the picture.

This is what I see. The rest of us may point and laugh, but when the bullets and looting and riots begin, we dont want it in OUR yards.

It is up to all of us that it never comes to that. Really. We are going to have to rise above the hate. I don't do "preachy" talk very well. (I'm more of a smartass) But we are going to have to look past all the crap that is causing this.
And I think we will.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
These are the very same souls who killed and kidnapped, raped, tortured and enslaved black people during the famous slave trades. I can sense them as I lost my babies to them many life times ago, did a past life regression to help me heal from that life but it was so tragic that I still carry it with me.

TRUTH 100%!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Can't watch the vid as its been removed however i did check the other vid on page 1....

Looks like we got hate speech coming from both sides and from religious groups....

Just have to get on and live our lives the best we can....

Best to ignore these vids on he net anyway...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thanks Beez.....means alot coming from you.......
It would be nice to turn this into a "Love Speech" thread...

I have had friends of just about every race and nationality you could think of, lol, well you could probably think of more...but alot....Peruvian, Indian, Black, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, then of course all the European mutts like myself....lol....Irish / Italian.......through these friendships, breaking bread, and some great laughs I learned alot of cool stuff about the "subtle" differences....for example through food...we all need to eat, but it always totally facinated me to go someone's house for dinner of a different culture, and share thier traditional foods....

Since this thread is focused on our black friends...I will tell you never lived unless you have gone to a BBQ at a black friends house....soo much fun, great food, great music, everyone dances....lol...and yeah I was the worst dancer there.......
we laughed till it hurt when some friends tried to show me some "moves"......I felt totally welcomed....no haters there.....

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Pixiefyre

Logically speaking if people are guaranteed a job and income from such with no basis in merit, such as ability to perform the job or willingness to learn the job and actively perform the job that is required, what motivation would they have to even show up let alone actually work, when they know their position and income are guaranteed no matter what? Into that equation provide those same people with free land, housing, health care etc and frankly what motivation do they have to work at building a self sufficient brand new government and territory of their own? None whatsoever.

Now regarding their demand to be given a territory of their own where only their race are allowed to participate and freedom to govern themselves that I said I would get back to. That has already been done, it was done long before the civil rights movement and long before anyone considered demanding reparations.

I'd like to introduce everyone to Liberia

Congress appropriated $100,000 in 1819 for the establishment of Liberia (and resettlement of freemen and freed slaves from North America) by the American Colonization Society, led by prominent Americans such as Francis Scott Key, George Washington's nephew Bushrod, Henry Clay, Daniel Webster, and Presidents Monroe (for whom Liberian settlers named the capital, Monrovia), Adams, and Jackson. The first group of settlers arrived in Liberia from the United States in the 1820s. The United States, which officially recognized Liberia in 1862, shared particularly close relations with Liberia during the Cold War.

Liberia, "land of the free," was founded by free African-Americans and freed slaves from the United States in 1820. An initial group of 86 immigrants, who came to be called Americo-Liberians, established a settlement in Christopolis (now Monrovia, named after U.S. President James Monroe) on February 6, 1820. Thousands of freed American slaves and free African-Americans arrived during the following years, leading to the formation of more settlements and culminating in a declaration of independence of the Republic of Liberia on July 26, 1847. The drive to resettle freed slaves in Africa was promoted by the American Colonization Society (ACS), an organization of white clergymen, abolitionists, and slave owners founded in 1816 by Robert Finley, a Presbyterian minister. Between 1821 and 1867 the ACS resettled some 10,000 African-Americans and several thousand Africans from interdicted slave ships; it governed the Commonwealth of Liberia until independence in 1847.

Source

Liberia does in fact restrict citizenship based on race. Chapter IV Article 27 of the Liberian Constitution states:

b) In order to preserve, foster and maintain the positive Liberian culture, values and character, only persons who are Negroes or of Negro descent shall qualify by birth or by naturalization to be citizens of Liberia.

Liberian Constitution

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

This is just another example of free speech.

It's only classified as hate speech if people act on it.

They are, in a sense, like Westboro Baptist. They will say imflamatory things, hateful disgusting things. Then step back and cry "victim" if anyone acts against them. They are irrelavent. They are a waste of space.

They are an embarassment.

But they only become important if we elevate them to a level of importance.

They deserve nothing but our scorn, and our silence to their voices.

This is actually just another - distraction - from the Obama failed economic policies.

Just ignore it and stay focused on the $16 Trillion National Debt ,

trillion dollar deficits,1.5% GDP and 8.3% unemployment rate.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join