It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To The RNC: Tampa, Florida: Black Panthers To Whites: 'Our Feet Will Be On Your Necks

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed
It's shocking how many people on this site are making excuses for these inbreds to make death threats. You obviously bought into the propaganda about slavery and now you want some payback, except you're focused on the wrong people./
What a mess you morons are making. You # the bed so don't cry when you sleep in it

Inbreds deserve the same freedoms of speech as anyone else. If we start making laws or enforcing silence of those whom we deem as racist, myopic, stupid, moronic, or inbred, then we are subject to the same censorship by people who don't like what you or I may have to say.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

If you think I was saying to cause anyone harm, no no no.
I do not want harm on anyone......until I see that person causing harm to others, or rejoicing in someone causing another harm.
I was implying that if collage education gives us
Michelle Obama
Jesse Jackson
Al Sharpton
Jeremiah Wright
ect
Then the best option is to only allow them to become smart enough to record their favorite shows and hold down a normal job, and leave the higher learning for people not intent on creating problems where there is none.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

I can care less if I am ignored my friend. Some of the post i read had were a little but on the hate side rather than a peaceful ones. I just read between the lines. Ignored or not, I will continue to post my comments in response to the threads I see or read. I just find it amusing to read the comments from people who depend on CNN or FOX news for their info. Propaganda and ratings TV control the masses. But thank you for responding to my comment.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by thepresident

We watched white conservative politicians create laws and rules to make voting for
minorities and the elderly much more difficult. Those politicians are the enemies of
these people and they should watch their backs. Steeling and blocking people's votes
is a serious thing to do.

How do you block someones ability to vote by asking for an ID?? Please give me something that makes sense!

Many seniors do not drive and are not accustomed to being asked for an ID when they vote.
My granny and gramps did not have an ID for the last ten plus years of each on their
lives. Yet both served in WWII one as a solder the other as a nurse

And many marginal people do not have IDs as well -

It is a numbers game, I am not stupid, it is easy to obscure the motive once
you look at other voter suppression policies that benefit the Republicans. Such
as voting hours in conservative districts that are more extensive in Ohio and Florida.
Pair this with IDs and the like and there is a pattern that makes perfect sense.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by paxnatus

Yes, there are extremist, racist, and idiots on every side.

I'm sure the FBI is watching the New Black Panthers just as they are watching the KKK.

You dont know Holders Justice department do you.

You sure know the FOX news script though

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by thepresident

We watched white conservative politicians create laws and rules to make voting for
minorities and the elderly much more difficult. Those politicians are the enemies of
these people and they should watch their backs. Steeling and blocking people's votes
is a serious thing to do.

How do you block someones ability to vote by asking for an ID?? Please give me something that makes sense!

Many seniors do not drive and are not accustomed to being asked for an ID when they vote.
My granny and gramps did not have an ID for the last ten plus years of each on their
lives. Yet both served in WWII one as a solder the other as a nurse

And many marginal people do not have IDs as well -

It is a numbers game, I am not stupid, it is easy to obscure the motive once
you look at other voter suppression policies that benefit the Republicans. Such
as voting hours in conservative districts that are more extensive in Ohio and Florida.
Pair this with IDs and the like and there is a pattern that makes perfect sense.

What a load of BS.

Anyone who served has carried an ID, and knows how important it is to carry a valid ID with them at all times.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is political smear propaganda using a weak race theme.

You phail.

Which puppet do you vote for corporate president of the USA?
D) Capt Planet or R)Optimus Prime or I)Jessica Alba

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join