It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To The RNC: Tampa, Florida: Black Panthers To Whites: 'Our Feet Will Be On Your Necks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Let me say that this is not about racism! This is about violence!!! Where is your outrage??? How can anyone come out on a public radio station and threaten violence against another person and not have DHS or the local police all over you?. Where is Janet Napolitano on homeland or domestic terrorism?

We watched the Panthers intimidate white voters when Obama and McCain were running for office, Have video proof of the exact same incident, yet mysteriously those charges disappear and Obama's administration's hands are all over this.

Where is the FBI where are all the protesters to this group of militant thugs who think can threaten to kill anyone they damn well please? Can you imagine if I made a call into a public radio station and threatened the same to the DNC?

So ATS, help me understand how this happens and no one does a thing about it!

Thanks kindly,
Pax

youtube.com

Mod edit: Removed profanity from thread title.

edit on 14-8-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I agree that this definitely has something to do with violence but...
I do seem to see a small element of racism here.
Just sayin

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
A lot of those RNC attendees will have concealed carry licenses.
Let us hope that the Black Panthers are smart enough to know that,

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
These guys use race the way a terrorist uses religion. The hate is the point, not the excuse being used for it. If society generally came to feel race had worked out sometime in the future, they'd be off hating something else. Some people just make it their whole purpose.

As far as the convention.... I'd step real lightly... Like, as if on Ice for security. I'd seen the preparation documents start coming out over a month ago and then the reports here about the suits of superman armor for the FPS unit they've built or something. If anyone here is protesting down there, I hope you get down quick if trouble starts... I don't think anyone is playing arrest this time if it gets bad. At least not arrest before injury.

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Well it's not considered racism when it's black on white, didn't you get the memo? But honestly just like the westboro church idiots it is freedom of speech, until things get out of hand and heads do start rolling. My opinion on it though is that at the very least the authorities need to look into these kinds of things just as much as they do any other group. I just would love to see the day people of all colors can let go of the past stop using it as a crutch and move forward. There's bad white, black , asian, hispanic, etc..... Doesn't mean we are all bad.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
These are not black panthers. They are disenfranchised morons spewing stupidness for a kick. Their lone tube vid is nothing more than an emblem and the sound was very poor. I looked at adjoining vids and there were no others. Their tech savvy seems non existent and any threat they might cause at the convention seems minuscule. This is why no one is getting excited about these fools.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Yes, there are extremist, racist, and idiots on every side.

I'm sure the FBI is watching the New Black Panthers just as they are watching the KKK.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

This is just another example of free speech.

It's only classified as hate speech if people act on it.

They are, in a sense, like Westboro Baptist. They will say imflamatory things, hateful disgusting things. Then step back and cry "victim" if anyone acts against them. They are irrelavent. They are a waste of space.

They are an embarassment.

But they only become important if we elevate them to a level of importance.

They deserve nothing but our scorn, and our silence to their voices.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I thought Hate Speech was a Crime, I thought trying to convince someone to commit murder was a Crime,,,, I guess Not According To The Obama Administration.
Why is this Racist still free?

How about it Obama Why are the following threats allowed to be made against American Citizen.

The Obama Administration actively defends black racists. Attorney General Eric Holder allowed the New Black Panthers to walk free after intimidating white voters at the polls, said nothing when the black supremacists announced a bounty for George Zimmerman, and was conspicuously silent when they called for a race war against the whites, chanting “kill a cracker for Trayvon”. Now, King Samir Shabazz, the National Field Marshall for this “all black army formed to kill whitey”, has said whites “should be thankful we’re not hanging crackers by nooses…yet, yet, yet”. He, also, has “wet dreams about killing the go*damn cracker”.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
I truly believe this story below is Hate Speech on a radio station, The FCC allows this to be aired? But they had a fit about a comment by a news caster I believe it was, saying something about Kinky Hair or something like that.

General T.A.C.O. (Taking All Capitalists Out) of the New Black Panther Party had some less than encouraging words for white people this week. Mr. Taco, speaking on NBPP Radio on Sunday, decided to let white America know that the NBPP will “hunt” their “pink asses down.” Hunting white people down will serve to accomplish General Taco’s other stated goal of “destroying white supremacy and capitalism.”

www.theblaze.com...
I just can not justify any of this being allowed in the 21st. Century.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Yep..... it's called the Intimidation Game.
And on a number of people, it will work.

If the tables were turned, and it was a bunch of White honky rednecks threatening the blacks like that, how long do you think it would be before they were shut down????? Not long I betcha....

Double standard in my opinion......

Any one who out right threatens to do harm on another person regardless of color, religion, politics etc., shouldn't be allowed to spew such hate. But for some reason, as in the past, this particular group of fine upstanding citizens gets a free pass on such filth.

They don't intimidate me, just piss me off !!!!!

edit on 14-8-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

The people in this audio feed are no different than the idiots on neo-Nazi websites. Stupidity is equal opportunity, unfortunately - and there are dolts of every skin color and creed.

As far as intimidating folks? Well that's an individual choice. Personally voices on a feed don't bother me much - no matter what vitriolic rhetoric they are spewing. It's cowardice to stand behind a microphone, on the Internet, and take positions like the ones stated in the feed.

I bet you dollar to doughnuts that the folks on that feed don't talk that way 100% of the time.

Blind hatred is nothing more than the product of ignorance - Youtube and the Internet just provide a venue for it.

~Heff

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Yes, there are extremist, racist, and idiots on every side.

I'm sure the FBI is watching the New Black Panthers just as they are watching the KKK.

Do you remember who is in charge at the Justice Department?

The Black Panthers will not be touched.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

This is just another example of free speech.

It's only classified as hate speech if people act on it.

They are, in a sense, like Westboro Baptist. They will say imflamatory things, hateful disgusting things. Then step back and cry "victim" if anyone acts against them. They are irrelavent. They are a waste of space.

They are an embarassment.

But they only become important if we elevate them to a level of importance.

They deserve nothing but our scorn, and our silence to their voices.

What do they think they will gain from this???

Force white people who don't like Obama's policies to vote for him because he's black? Really?

If any thing, it puts Obama in a bad light I would think to some voters.

Allowing this group to spew such filth and intimidate or try to bully people who don't share their same political views.

Never before in a presidential election have I seen this happen to this extent.
But then again, this was the first time for a black president too.

Maybe my memory isn't working correctly.....but where were they during the "chad" face off between Bush & Gore in Florida??? Just curious......

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

The people in this audio feed are no different than the idiots on neo-Nazi websites. Stupidity is equal opportunity, unfortunately - and there are dolts of every skin color and creed.

As far as intimidating folks? Well that's an individual choice. Personally voices on a feed don't bother me much - no matter what vitriolic rhetoric they are spewing. It's cowardice to stand behind a microphone, on the Internet, and take positions like the ones stated in the feed.

I bet you dollar to doughnuts that the folks on that feed don't talk that way 100% of the time.

Blind hatred is nothing more than the product of ignorance - Youtube and the Internet just provide a venue for it.

~Heff

You are so right .... idiots come in all colors and sizes.

I guess what keeps going through my mind was in 2008 the group was brought before the DOJ and the wonderful Eric Holder had the charges dropped. No questions asked about the intimidation at the polls. Like nothing ever happened.

And then, after the Zimmerman shooting, when he was never arrested, they threatened violence on white people if nothing didn't happen soon. Well, 2 days later, he was arrested. Coincidence??? Maybe, maybe not....

I just don't like bully's, and that's what they are to me.

Bullys are the same as idiots..... they come in assorted shapes, colors and sizes !!!!

edit on 15-8-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

In my humble opinion, they are oppourtunists. They are using the colour of the president as a platform to espouse their agenda.

They are trying to make themselves relavent. Nothing more. They are a distraction.

To keep us all separate, and fighting over nothing but race keeps us from looking at the larger picture.
Jobs. Economy. The things that are important to all people.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by glasshouse
I agree that this definitely has something to do with violence but...
I do seem to see a small element of racism here.
Just sayin

lol
you didnt see it, you smelled it
i'm in PR, and still caught a wiff of it

the violence talked about seems to be in response to violence
also
OP doesnt understand that race-baiting is SOP with the current POSUS
or rather with his handlers
the idea is to get all the bigots riled up,
raise the frustration to unheard of levels by using the "thats racist meme"
and maybe even start a race war
much easier to justify martial law and a violent crackdown on everybody
that way.

never mind overturning decades of social progress
using a oreo puppet makes it even more despicable

thats why i tell folks if they are going to vote
vote for the white guy, they're all trash any way
but if mitts overreaches himself

he can be dealt with knowing you wont ignite the
1st major bloodbath of the 21st century

which is what will happen if MK-McDaddy gets a 2nd term

multi-ethnic by the way

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

In my humble opinion, they are oppourtunists. They are using the colour of the president as a platform to espouse their agenda.

They are trying to make themselves relavent. Nothing more. They are a distraction.

To keep us all separate, and fighting over nothing but race keeps us from looking at the larger picture.
Jobs. Economy. The things that are important to all people.

I like that.... opportunists. Very good.

But can we throw in a dash of bully and a sprinkle of intimidaters?

And a teaspoon of annoying......

Yep, they sure are a distraction and just maybe, that's their purpose.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Free speech is free speech. And really who is to say that these hate peddlers aren't on some watch list? The fact is you will likely never know if they are or not, until one of them actually commits a related crime. As far as the whole voter intimidation thing. I wasn't there and there are two sides to that entire story. I just fail to see how a bunch of black men talking crap outside a polling place is very intimidating. I mean it isn't like any of them went in and stood in the booth and watched while you voted, how would they know who or what you voted on? If your that intimidated that you changed you vote because some clown outside made some comments honestly you don't have enough intestinal fortitude to be voting anyway.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Here's some more wisdom from Field Marshal Samir von Shabazz.....

National Field Marshal for the New Black Panthers King Samir Shabazz who was caught on video tape allegedly intimidating voters in Philadelphia in 08 is now in charge of the New Black Panthers plan to create inner city militaries that would go into nurseries and kill white babies and murder white people n the street

video.....
New Black Panther: We Must Create Military To Murder Babies And Skin White People

It sounds like "The Field Marshall" is really in a tizzy about white people !!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Sometimes it just seems like the 60's all over again, only the hippies are now in the White House and other places of interest.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join