It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To The RNC: Tampa, Florida: Black Panthers To Whites: 'Our Feet Will Be On Your Necks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
A few Two word statements that would quell this type of hogwash.

Baseball Bat.

Or

Jack Boot

Or

Shot Gun

Or

Pepper Spray

Oh BTW, just saying.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Oh good lord! Let them talk!

People complained about Westboro Baptist and the government created a frickin' law to silence these people.

If people start getting up in arms over Shabing Shabazz (whatever) then I can see the government stepping in again to create some dumbass law about free speech AGAIN!

The ugly truth is this; we need to allow and protect buttheads like these or else OUR rights might be taken away.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I'm going to have to agree with the bunny. Let them talk. It's their right. I find them offensive, disgusting and hateful, but if we keep silencing those we disagree with not a single person will be allowed to speak.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I had to turn it off after 3 minutes in(Im suprised I lasted that long).

I was trying to actually 'hear' what she was saying, but I dont think she knows the cause of anything being that she is blaming things on white people and the RNC.

I can only listen to ignorance for so long, it gives me a headache.

Some people will never wake from their stupidity.

And anyone intimidated by these people are really wasting their time worrying.

Black Panthers cant do anything, because they are not in a position to.
They will end up in jail cells if they act on what they say(or dead themselves).
Either way, I wont lose sleep over it.

Yea its their right to talk trash, we all have that right.

I do what I say I am going to do, I dont make up stupid nonsense in my head, and then tell people what Imgoing to do(eventhough I wont). This is what they do. They think its going to scare people into submission.

Im white, and Im offended.

edit on 15-8-2012 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
You are confusing the New Black Panther Party with the Black Panthers.
There is a difference.
The main one being the NBPP only has about 3 members.
Better get scurred.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunyadammm
There is a difference.
Better get scurred.

Not to mention its being played over the airwaves.

good look for the movement for sure.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Easy answer. Because its reverse racism. Every time someone thinks of racism they think white on black because thats what gets beaten into their heads all the time by the media and by "bad whitey" movies like The Help. When whites do it to blacks its total racism, but when blacks are racist to other blacks or to whites its just how things are. After all, aren't us bad whites the reason they had to endure slavery? Oh wait, slavery has been extinct for several generations and the blacks in this country just need to be thankful they don't live in Africa anymore and quit being angry about being the slaves that nobody alive today ever was.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I'm sure the FBI is watching the New Black Panthers just as they are watching the KKK.

I hope so, but I'm not so sure of it. I'm wondering where the DOJ is with these nutters ....
Free speech is one thing but threats like this are intimidation and instigative ...

Originally posted by beezzer
But they only become important if we elevate them to a level of importance.

I dunno beezzer .... by ignorning them in order not to give them a platform, does that mean we encourage their violence? Will they raise their rhetoric levels because they think they are getting a free ride ?? The right thing to do here is unknown to me ...

These idiots are spooky. Westboro idiots are obnoxious ... but these idiots are different because they threaten actual physical violence and death, and even put out 'wanted dead' edicts on people.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
JUST ANOTHER DISTRACTION IN A SERIES OF ENDLESS DISTRACTIONS, THE REAL QUESTION IS... "WHERE ARE THE JOBS?"

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Just for clarity that is the New Black Panther Party, not the Black Panthers. The Black Panthers while obviously vocal and demonstrative back in the 60's, were about equality not hating white people, are now for the most part a symbol... a reminder that oppression can be fought through non violence.

The NBPP is clearly about hating anyone that isn't black. However disgusting it is the NBPP has a right to say whatever they want, just as those Westboro rejects have the right to call for murding homosexuals and neo-nazi's have the right to claim white superiority by means of mass murder.

None of these are crimes until acted upon. And that, however abhorrent, is as it should be. Freedom of speech first and foremost. We must never let our ears become so offended that we try to amend the Constitution, it's fragile enough as it is.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

They are nothing more then the black form of the KKK.
Morons, and angst filled tools.

While most will agree that they are all talk, because at the end of the day they are bullies and cowards, I wish they would actually act on their words and be put in place.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by morethanyou

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Confronting violence with violence only serves to make the entire situation worse.

As one poster said, these guys might just be a bunch of fools making empty threats and nothing more.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
It must suck being part of such a insignificant group that the only way to get any attention is to threaten violence. What a bunch of clowns, they won't do anything they never do. just talking tough. " look at me look at me or ill beat you up" The only thing these guys are doing is adding to the great divide that is our society, and setting back everything African Americans have worked for up to this point. MLK would be ashamed.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Couple this with the feminists "Code Pink" protests including artwork from the ones who can't be there:

CODEPINK is asking activists and artists across the nation to submit artistic representations of vaginas for us to deliver to the Republican Headquarters in Tampa.

www.lifenews.com...

Tell me this isn't really making the opposition look cheap, tacky and criminal. This is disgusting to the max.

As for these Black Panther threats, I fear for the population of Tampa. I have a feeling the wise ones will take cover.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
Let me say that this is not about racism! This is about violence!!! Where is your outrage??? How can anyone come out on a public radio station and threaten violence against another person and not have DHS or the local police all over you?. Where is Janet Napolitano on homeland or domestic terrorism?

We watched the Panthers intimidate white voters when Obama and McCain were running for office, Have video proof of the exact same incident, yet mysteriously those charges disappear and Obama's administration's hands are all over this.

Where is the FBI where are all the protesters to this group of militant thugs who think can threaten to kill anyone they damn well please? Can you imagine if I made a call into a public radio station and threatened the same to the DNC?

So ATS, help me understand how this happens and no one does a thing about it!

Thanks kindly,
Pax

youtube.com

Mod edit: Removed profanity from thread title.

edit on 14-8-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

They're not even black, they're part white and part black as is most darker Americans. And so far as their threat. I'm sure they just lost a whole lot of white people's support for Obama this time around, this and because Holder refused to prosecute their last racial hatred episode at another polling place. Why would any white person vote for Obama this time around knowing that he does nothing about these so called black panthers which are actually brown panthers if you must.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Oh, why not just invite the Aryan Nations, the KKK, the Westboro Baptist Church, etc?

Would they be more acceptable to you?

I see nothing wrong with women sending pictures of their vaginas to D.C. They are trying to send a message to politicians who wish to deny rights to women on religious grounds.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Have these turds recruited new members yet or is it still the same like 3-5 guys? haha.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Oh quit your silly outrage. The DoJ does not need to go after every little gaggle of wannabe ganstas and tough talkers. No one takes the modern Black Panther group seriously anymore than they should take all the tough guy chest thumpers on this site seriously. It's all high school bb court trash talk.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Oh, why not just invite the Aryan Nations, the KKK, the Westboro Baptist Church, etc?

Would they be more acceptable to you?

I see nothing wrong with women sending pictures of their vaginas to D.C. They are trying to send a message to politicians who wish to deny rights to women on religious grounds.

Five bucks and a short walk to Walgreens can get you a box of birth control pills for your thrills. No need to make the Catholic Church do it. They call it sin. Let them buy their own if they need to have sex.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by nunyadammm
There is a difference.
Better get scurred.

Not quite true:

Membership size

As of 2009, the NBPP claimed a few thousand members organized in 45 chapters, while independent estimates by the Anti-Defamation League suggest that the group is "much smaller" but is nevertheless able to attract a large turnout of non-members (some of whom "may not even realize what this group actually stands for") to its events by focusing on specific issues of local interest.[15]

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join