Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

For Adults who refuse to grow up, Evolution is the Adult version for real magic

page: 6
8
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
There is evolution and then disruption of evolution-----there were vast times before the tiny Creation of Adam in Sumeria.

All these fossil records tell there was much more to history than the tiny Biblical record that keeps people ignorant of the distant past.


The tiny biblical record deals with the Ancient Near East, not fossil records. It doesnt keep people ignorant, in fact the bible encourages people to learn.
Martin Luther made education to people possible.
You make assumptions, to many assumptions




posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch

Well if I am wrong I am in good company



Problem is everyone you have sourced knows what they're talking about, whereas you don't, at all, know what you're talking about.

Once again, why don't you define what you think the word 'evolution' means?

Because you're doing it wrong...




I love cut and paste



Do that your entire life, and you'll find yourself unstuck just as you have done here...
edit on 27-8-2012 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch

The tiny biblical record deals with the Ancient Near East, not fossil records. It doesnt keep people ignorant, in fact the bible encourages people to learn.
Martin Luther made education to people possible.
You make assumptions, to many assumptions



The tiny Bible does deal with "Near East", meaning ancient Sumeria, Babylon, and Isael area, and it only begins at the Sumerian Creation story. WHICH, BTW---> Keeps people ignorant of the Creator gods.

IF there were encouragement to learn and to share information beyond the Bible's Tiny view of the way the primitive minds considered things in those ancient times, they would not be calling those advanced in sciences as gods.

Most folks read the Bible story and watch the Fossil records to see if areas existed like the City of Ur, Abraham, Garden of Eden, Soddom and Gomorrah, and so on. But, if they were really not ignorant they would look at the geology and minerology for areas like Soddom and Gomorrah and find the East African Rift Zone and the nearby oil deposites, both of which contributed to the Lake of Fire Effect and the subsidence of these two Cities. I don't know about you, but the churches I see don't tell people this important association. They make it into some trumpted up miracle.

Biblical Ignorance attempts to teach that those of the advanced sciences were gods, and downstream have various miracles to have people believe in fantasy stories. If ignorance was not the objective of the churches embellishments of fantasy, we would also see the story of Moses Mtn near Midian in Saudi Arabia was also one of East African Rift Zone and being close to the Saudi Oil Fields. But we don't see the churches teaching the Bible in such clear and concise terms with logical thinking.

I don't make the rash assumptions, I dig out the real details and have no need for miracles that never existed, or the highly limited views of the Bible lectures of most churches that have need to use ignorance to foist off fake miracles. There is still a huge level of ignorance that the organized Church sells to promote god concepts that really are nothing more than issues of advanced sciences that built many advanced civilizations.

I'd say my themes stand upon the rock of Gibralta and your assumptions upon the feet of clay. Most of your god theme stems from those that sought to exploit humanity and use them more or less as slaves, when we look at the Creator gods.



edit on 27-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Does anyone really want to make Einstein god, I think not.



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369

Originally posted by borntowatch

Well if I am wrong I am in good company



Problem is everyone you have sourced knows what they're talking about, whereas you don't, at all, know what you're talking about.

Once again, why don't you define what you think the word 'evolution' means?

Because you're doing it wrong...




I love cut and paste



Do that your entire life, and you'll find yourself unstuck just as you have done here...
edit on 27-8-2012 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)


Yawn*



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

IF there were encouragement to learn and to share information beyond the Bible's Tiny view of the way the primitive minds considered things in those ancient times, they would not be calling those advanced in sciences as gods.

Most folks read the Bible story and watch the Fossil records to see if areas existed like the City of Ur, Abraham, Garden of Eden, Soddom and Gomorrah, and so on. But, if they were really not ignorant they would look at the geology and minerology for areas like Soddom and Gomorrah and find the East African Rift Zone and the nearby oil deposites, both of which contributed to the Lake of Fire Effect and the subsidence of these two Cities. I don't know about you, but the churches I see don't tell people this important association. They make it into some trumpted up miracle.

Biblical Ignorance attempts to teach that those of the advanced sciences were gods, and downstream have various miracles to have people believe in fantasy stories. If ignorance was not the objective of the churches embellishments of fantasy, we would also see the story of Moses Mtn near Midian in Saudi Arabia was also one of East African Rift Zone and being close to the Saudi Oil Fields. But we don't see the churches teaching the Bible in such clear and concise terms with logical thinking.

I don't make the rash assumptions, I dig out the real details and have no need for miracles that never existed, or the highly limited views of the Bible lectures of most churches that have need to use ignorance to foist off fake miracles. There is still a huge level of ignorance that the organized Church sells to promote god concepts that really are nothing more than issues of advanced sciences that built many advanced civilizations.

I'd say my themes stand upon the rock of Gibralta and your assumptions upon the feet of clay. Most of your god theme stems from those that sought to exploit humanity and use them more or less as slaves, when we look at the Creator gods.



edit on 27-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Does anyone really want to make Einstein god, I think not.


Settle MO
You are making as many if not more assumptions than those you accuse

Can you show me what effects the rift zone and oil deposits caused? What no?

Can you show me where Moses mountain is...accurately...assumptions are not good enough here MO, is it in Saudi Arabia???
Of course the church doesnt teach oil fields and rifts, we dont know where the mountain IS and what caused the effects...
The bible states God is sovereign. He causes all things. You can deny that, thats ok.

You are in as much fantasy as you accuse the bible of, definitely more of a fantasy.
The bible is a narration, a story that is read.
You apply your assumptions. Your beliefs are not recorded in the bible ....Rift zones oil fields bla blah...,.not there.
I cant teach what is not recorded. Read in to what is written to satisfy you

God has been used to exploit people, mostly by those who add there beliefs (Like You) to the word.
If its not recorded it cant be used.
edit on 27-8-2012 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch
 





we dont know where the mountain IS


Yes we do. Mt. Sinai was located in Midia which is modern day Saudi Arabia. The mountain was blackened by something but it wasn't volcanism that blackened the mountain. Moses found the burning bush when he was tending the flocks of his father in law. The altar of the golden calf was also found there and the foundation of the first tabernacle and petroglyphs of menorah carved into the rock. Even the graves of the 3000 Moses executed for worshipping the golden calf are there. It's called Jubal al'Lawz, or Gebel al'Laz north of the Gulf of Aqaba where they crossed (where Red Sea and Aqaba meet, near Jordan)
edit on 27-8-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch

Settle MO
You are making as many if not more assumptions than those you accuse

Can you show me what effects the rift zone and oil deposits caused? What no?

Can you show me where Moses mountain is...accurately...assumptions are not good enough here MO, is it in Saudi Arabia???
Of course the church doesnt teach oil fields and rifts, we dont know where the mountain IS and what caused the effects...
The bible states God is sovereign. He causes all things. You can deny that, thats ok.

You are in as much fantasy as you accuse the bible of, definitely more of a fantasy.
The bible is a narration, a story that is read.
You apply your assumptions. Your beliefs are not recorded in the bible ....Rift zones oil fields bla blah...,.not there.
I cant teach what is not recorded. Read in to what is written to satisfy you

God has been used to exploit people, mostly by those who add there beliefs (Like You) to the word.
If its not recorded it cant be used.



I think it is called, educate yourself before you attempt to play you are the light of the world when your candle is blown out.

The Bible speaks to Jethro and he lived in Midian in Saudi Arabia, and various researches have found the archiology to show where the mountain is complete with its black top. Complete with the Mtn being the tallest in Saudi Arabia and Midian being nearby. An area that also has the stone altar and great area for large camp.

A popular video called "Exodus Revealed" shows it well, a book called "The Gold of Exodus" has some speak to seeing all the relics of the Mountain by seeing them personally, and the work of Ron Wyatt shows the crossing site, the monuments erected by Solomon, and the Mtn itself complete with altar. All you have to do is read what is obvious to people all around the world.


Now, most people know the archiology and history for the Dead Sea and its constant asphalt emissions that comes from oil deposites on the bottom interactions with the Rift Zone. This Dead Sea asphalt was famous and used to build boats, make the foundations for the Ziggurat of Ur, and even the Bagdad Batteries. BTW, It is real easy to find the Rift Zone made the Dead Sea, most of the Red Sea issues, and forms all kinds of Basalt emissions and volcanic geography all around the area of Midian. Today, the Rift Zone is still changing geography as is rated to make an inland sea out of parts of Ethipia. But, it would require that you read something besides the little book that is composed of ignorance of man rather than the sciences of today.


I make no rash assumptions, but your lack of what is obvious in the archiological records, the regional geography and geology for Dead Sea and Moses Mtn of fire area easy for anyone to find, who is serious in their search for truth. Those that apply that knowledge see why the Dead Sea became a "Lake of Fire" and the like issues of Rift and oil field effects had Moses Mtn rumble and have a fire on its top, which is still black to this very day. One can even find why the Dead sea region has those Sulfur deposits that made the Brimstone issues. And if one ever dared to walk on active volcanos, one knows sulfur is a real common issue from rift effects and volcanic activity.


Stop embarrassing yourself with your arrogance of illiteracy for the biblical stories regions that real reasearchers have found and well acknowledge. You worship an ignorance that comes from those only read of one book that doesn't have a lick of sciences applied to what was going on in those times.


Youtube has cuts of the video Exodus Revealed, which is excellent DVD. One can also buy it on Amazon, et al.


edit on 27-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: There is little reason to remain ignorant of the issues of these Moses Mtn and Crossing



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch
 


The fact that you dispute God is real stupidity. I dont believe in Evolution, however, if Evolution did happen, it does not disprove God.

Evolution is in no way an argument against God (Yahweh). Physics is where the argument lies, not Evolution. So the fact you use Evolution as an argument is a farce.

At this current point in time, Physics suggest it is 100% an impossibility for there not to be a God. Until ' Time ' is proven a fabrication, then God does exist and current physics states, he has to exist.
edit on 27-8-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Dear MO, you make an assumption with no hard facts

You could be wrong, I see no solid evidence other than circumstantial evidence.
Its not good enough for me. You may be right but "may be" isnt good enough in this instance.

All that talk is based on what you want to believe. Many alters were made in the A&NE around that time.
Ron Wyatt, you accept Ron Wyatt. Your losing your grasp on credibility very quickly.
Geography and geology are not discussed with any depth in Genesis, no volcanoes in Genesis.


These are all assumptions; Lake of fire?? Moses stood on a volcano, where do you get that from. It doesnt say that. You assume that.

Exodus 24:12-18; With Moses on the Mountain



"The Lord said to Moses, “Come up to me on the mountain, and wait there; and I will give you the tablets of stone, with the law and the commandment, which I have written for their instruction.” 13 So Moses set out with his assistant Joshua, and Moses went up into the mountain of God. 14 To the elders he had said, “Wait here for us, until we come to you again; for Aaron and Hur are with you; whoever has a dispute may go to them.” 15 Then Moses went up on the mountain, and the cloud covered the mountain. 16 The glory of the Lord settled on Mount Sinai, and the cloud covered it for six days; on the seventh day he called to Moses out of the cloud. 17 Now the appearance of the glory of the Lord was like a devouring fire on the top of the mountain in the sight of the people of Israel. 18 Moses entered the cloud, and went up on the mountain. Moses was on the mountain for forty days and forty nights."


Now see verse 17 Now the appearance of the glory of the Lord was like a devouring fire on the top of the mountain in the sight of the people of Israel.
If it was fire, Mose would have been cooked.

Yours is an assumption, educated maybe but an assumption at best


There are many problems with the Mount being in Midia
www.biblicalchronologist.org...
edit on 27-8-2012 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch
Ron Wyatt, you accept Ron Wyatt. Your losing your grasp on credibility very quickly.
Geography and geology are not discussed with any depth in Genesis, no volcanoes in Genesis.


These are all assumptions; Lake of fire?? Moses stood on a volcano, where do you get that from. It doesnt say that. You assume that.




Perhaps you should read and take value in photographs. Ron Wyatt was among the first to do some good photos for Moses Mtn., which happen to apply well to the similar photos for the same thing with the highest Mtn close to Midian done by others that followed his findings. Wyatt's expedition was followed by others that found the same things and much more.

Now, tell me where I said Moses Mtn was a volcano. You can't because that isn't what I said, but you appear intent on misleading folks. Such an air of dishonesty.

Moses Mtn lies along the Rift Zone, just as the Dead Sea is part of the Rift Zone. The Dead Sea isn't a volcano, but the Rift Zone can spawn many volcanoes and does all along the Red Sea area. The Rift Zone is involved with volcanic like emissions due to the magma type effects due to the plates shifting.

In the case for the Dead Sea, the Rift Zone exposes Mantle heat to the oil deposits and cooks off asphalt from deep below that floats to the top and has been collected for millenea. The Dead Sea isn't a volcano, but deep under the surface there are volcanic type magma events happening.

In the case for Moses Mtn, there is underground rift heating associated with oil deposits that cooks off flammable gases that were the source for his Mtn of Fire, which was not the issue of a volcanic magma releases at the surface. Moses Mtn still shows the burned black top and fire scorched rock on top. You should try reading the book The Gold of Exodus sometime and educate yourself. However, I think knowledge isn't your goal here.


You express extreme Biblical Narrative ignorance when you fail to take note of the Soddom and Gomorrah issue was associated with Brim Stone---aka sulfur fireballs, and the Lake of Fire was the oil emissions floating on top of the water of the Dead Sea. The Rift Zone is a very active zone for tectonic plate movement and magma effects close to the surface and interaction with oil deposits.


It is rather simple geology for these tectonic plate regions close to the Saudi oil areas. One area accumulated Sulfur and released lots of Asphalt, and with larger plate movements even oil came to the surface and caught fire. Moses Mtn is quite similar, as the oil heated down in the ground releases volatile gases that can persist for 40 years.


You can stay stuck in your little shallow mind games for want of some fantasy, but the rest of the world will just begin to ignore those that don't base themselves in science reality.

I see your one book of knowledge as being the very expression of self imposed ignorance to support a loss for reality.



posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I like many others think you could be wrong
Get over it



posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch
I like many others think you could be wrong
Get over it


When you believe in non-reality. You have no authority on reality.

The sciences support what happened quite well, even the disruption of evolution. And the real history tells us this belief in god is a pagan belief for that which was only those with an advanced knowledge for sciences, that can't be realistically termed god.

Read more than one book, and grow out of the ignorance of the one. Deny ignorance and not relish of it.



posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Originally posted by borntowatch
I like many others think you could be wrong
Get over it


When you believe in non-reality. You have no authority on reality.

The sciences support what happened quite well, even the disruption of evolution. And the real history tells us this belief in god is a pagan belief for that which was only those with an advanced knowledge for sciences, that can't be realistically termed god.

Read more than one book, and grow out of the ignorance of the one. Deny ignorance and not relish of it.


Sorry sweety but I am in a reality, as much as you

Your faith is in a scientific belief that humanity evolved. That is your unreality, your faith, your religion.


When you believe in non-reality. You have no authority on reality.

The difference between you and me. I am happy with your choice, you hate me and mine, so much you would go to extremes and support extremists./
I dont I wont, as I said I am happy with your choice.
Why you cant wont accept mine proves who and what you are.



posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Originally posted by borntowatch
I like many others think you could be wrong
Get over it


When you believe in non-reality. You have no authority on reality.

The sciences support what happened quite well, even the disruption of evolution. And the real history tells us this belief in god is a pagan belief for that which was only those with an advanced knowledge for sciences, that can't be realistically termed god.

Read more than one book, and grow out of the ignorance of the one. Deny ignorance and not relish of it.


Sorry sweety but I am in a reality, as much as you

Your faith is in a scientific belief that humanity evolved. That is your unreality, your faith, your religion.


When you believe in non-reality. You have no authority on reality.

The difference between you and me. I am happy with your choice, you hate me and mine, so much you would go to extremes and support extremists./
I dont I wont, as I said I am happy with your choice.
Why you cant wont accept mine proves who and what you are.


My name isn't sweety there Harlot of Babylon believer and worshiper.

I don't take anything on faith, only the Harlot of Babylon types try to follow Harry Potter type make believe faith, such as little kids with a new fantasy story to boost serotonin levels for the brain.


One has to continually correct your wild suppositions, like you totally screwed up the Moses Mtn. issues with insertion of false information, so you again attempt to not correctly state more issues here, Even the Catholic Church is fine with the science of evolution these days, and it is a very real science. If you were to correctly state my science issues, I respect evolution for species and also the more recent creation issues given from the times of Abraham and the gods of Anu. Both are easy to discover from the sciences and the archiological record, but this creation god isn't really god, just some advanced sciences from beings first intent on slavery for Earth exploitation.


Now, since you have this real problem with sciences, as they tend to hurt your brain and make you have to read more deeply than you one tiny book of wild imagination, you have to make up more wild conjectures to maintain your perspective of the lazy mind. There is little difference between your views and those for a kid with a new DVD on Harry Potter to drive up happiness and serotonin rewards for the brain using a new fantasy.


Isn't the real case at hand one of your hate for sciences that show you up as based in non-reality, and having to speak to these sciences is literally an acid that burns your tongue and has your soapbox pulpit dissolve like the Wicked Witch of the West in the fantasy movie Wizzard of Oz. So, now your into the beginnings for name calling like Sweety, the Christian's typical name calling of others that don't support their imagination as hate, and now your fantasy has to attempt to cast those that stick to science and reality as extremists.

The issue is one of your arrogance in support of perfidy. You endorse ignorance over sciences and just plain old reality.


The reality is that in the US, one doesn't have to buy your Harry Potter religion fantasy faith and one is usually considered greater based upon reality by following scientific methods and historical discovery methods that don't need a drop of faith.

Your issue is anything that would deny your perfidy based mind's serotonin reward game for Harry Potter like beliefs is hate, when it really is just the freedom of religion to show up the fantasy in religion that persons like yourself are based. It is the beliefs of persons like yourself that get US Soldiers that I know killed in foreign wars, and your over the top beliefs in religiuous fantasy causes the world serious problems. I speak to these problems of your fantasy faith, and the simple archiology, sciences, scientific methods, and history of the archiology "tell" record is an acid that is literally burning the false worlds you attempt on your tongue.

I am perfectly happy with my system for reality and so are most science oriented folks that study the ways for the universe without the need of illogical nonsense clouding up issues and departing from reality. Your words exhibit those of a disgruntled person being discredited, soon to be followed with the typical Christian banter methods of profanity when others don't rubber stamp their fantasy world's imagination.

Even the Bible narrative speak to those like you as being the sins against Jesus, the anti-Christs, and those who lost the simple message. The words you toss out more directly apply to you, and they stick so well that you won't ever be able to shake them off your forehead, and your reverence for being a Beast supporter. Only those that can't understand sciences, the archiology, the established reality for the world can be happy with their departure from reality. Such a low level of thinking is surely akin to the Beast and ignorance theme for the End-Times.


edit on 29-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The words of the disgruntled are the words that stick to them, when properly applied they identify the beast.



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

My name isn't sweety there Harlot of Babylon believer and worshiper.

I don't take anything on faith, only the Harlot of Babylon types try to follow Harry Potter type make believe faith, such as little kids with a new fantasy story to boost serotonin levels for the brain.


One has to continually correct your wild suppositions, like you totally screwed up the Moses Mtn. issues with insertion of false information, so you again attempt to not correctly state more issues here, Even the Catholic Church is fine with the science of evolution these days, and it is a very real science. If you were to correctly state my science issues, I respect evolution for species and also the more recent creation issues given from the times of Abraham and the gods of Anu. Both are easy to discover from the sciences and the archiological record, but this creation god isn't really god, just some advanced sciences from beings first intent on slavery for Earth exploitation.


Now, since you have this real problem with sciences, as they tend to hurt your brain and make you have to read more deeply than you one tiny book of wild imagination, you have to make up more wild conjectures to maintain your perspective of the lazy mind. There is little difference between your views and those for a kid with a new DVD on Harry Potter to drive up happiness and serotonin rewards for the brain using a new fantasy.


Isn't the real case at hand one of your hate for sciences that show you up as based in non-reality, and having to speak to these sciences is literally an acid that burns your tongue and has your soapbox pulpit dissolve like the Wicked Witch of the West in the fantasy movie Wizzard of Oz. So, now your into the beginnings for name calling like Sweety, the Christian's typical name calling of others that don't support their imagination as hate, and now your fantasy has to attempt to cast those that stick to science and reality as extremists.

The issue is one of your arrogance in support of perfidy. You endorse ignorance over sciences and just plain old reality.


The reality is that in the US, one doesn't have to buy your Harry Potter religion fantasy faith and one is usually considered greater based upon reality by following scientific methods and historical discovery methods that don't need a drop of faith.

Your issue is anything that would deny your perfidy based mind's serotonin reward game for Harry Potter like beliefs is hate, when it really is just the freedom of religion to show up the fantasy in religion that persons like yourself are based. It is the beliefs of persons like yourself that get US Soldiers that I know killed in foreign wars, and your over the top beliefs in religiuous fantasy causes the world serious problems. I speak to these problems of your fantasy faith, and the simple archiology, sciences, scientific methods, and history of the archiology "tell" record is an acid that is literally burning the false worlds you attempt on your tongue.

I am perfectly happy with my system for reality and so are most science oriented folks that study the ways for the universe without the need of illogical nonsense clouding up issues and departing from reality. Your words exhibit those of a disgruntled person being discredited, soon to be followed with the typical Christian banter methods of profanity when others don't rubber stamp their fantasy world's imagination.

Even the Bible narrative speak to those like you as being the sins against Jesus, the anti-Christs, and those who lost the simple message. The words you toss out more directly apply to you, and they stick so well that you won't ever be able to shake them off your forehead, and your reverence for being a Beast supporter. Only those that can't understand sciences, the archiology, the established reality for the world can be happy with their departure from reality. Such a low level of thinking is surely akin to the Beast and ignorance theme for the End-Times.


Hate to do this again sweety
But
I never added information to your Moses Mtn belief. Just suggested you could be WRONG. Didnt say you were, suggested you could be. There was no information added.
From that point on you get hysterical and babble.
Harry Potter and the Wizzard of OZ...???
Yours is a fantasy world and I suspect in that world you have visions of grandeur.
Good luck with that



posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch

Hate to do this again sweety
But
I never added information to your Moses Mtn belief. Just suggested you could be WRONG. Didnt say you were, suggested you could be. There was no information added.
From that point on you get hysterical and babble.
Harry Potter and the Wizzard of OZ...???
Yours is a fantasy world and I suspect in that world you have visions of grandeur.
Good luck with that


One thing that I notice a lot is lots of the Christians tend to lie and think nothing about that. imho. Religion is like a cue to switch on imaginations as truth. You stated that I said Moses Mtn was a volcano and you were challenged to show where that was stated. For which you offered no reply, as that was not stated.

I repeated that Moses Mtn was involved with the Rift Zone and oil deposits, as is the Dead Sea, and the Moses Mtn of fire was the result of heat and petrochemicals. It is all there in the written record that you tried to pull a fast one and got caught.

You don't tell the truth, but what does anyone expect from the Christians using any method to attempt to take people in with their cult like rhetoric. imho Christians challenge with nonsense.

Harry Potter makes interesting analogies to religion and fantasy issues, and Wizzard of Oz is fabulous imagery to take up the common sense of little dogs, like Toto, to see through issues of faked up wizzards and gods. The Wicked Witch of the West imagery is very funny. But only to those that saw these movies and their parody with religion fantasy.

My world is usually about sticking the simple reality, and showing others how to point out when religions embellish stories. I point out where they try to pull folks into faked up stories of god, and basically make the story of jesus into a political game that departs highly from the original story.


We all know the game for most Christian religion is to make everyone think they are the body of Christ, which means Jesus isn't really around or resurrected. It is a silly word game to sucker folks into a pagan belief that is the political church and is the central problem of the churches being corrupt.

Yours is a clear fantasy game, else show everyone god or Jesus on the Jay Leno show one night soon. The only thing you have is a little fantasy story, and everyone needs to know you by your lack of truth and honesty.

You claim your fantasy story is reality, when it is not. Such misleads the world.


edit on 30-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The religion of the errant mind.



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
You sound just like a fundamentalist



posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch
You sound just like a fundamentalist


I think it called truth seeking by study of all the available evidence and sticking to reality and knowing when to toss out departures from reality. One applies all the archiological records, genetics, scientific method, and doesn't snap up balogna that rejects the grinder.

It all works fine, doesn't need Jesus to be god, and Jesus the Man works pretty well, especially when you appreciate reality.

An interesting genetic record in support of evolution:




www.guardian.co.uk...

Scientists reconstruct genetic makeup of 50,000-year-old girl



Opps, gues that just blew the 6,000 year old story.


When one doesn't get stuck in the rut of one book that omits so much, one finds the reasonable history.

One finds interesting things like why Mt. Carmel was so important and just who Elijah was and why he was so like Enoch. Mt. Carmel was really a first temple theme, as Elijah was a nearly genetic clone of the creator gods. Mt. Carmel started so much of the mystery schools origins. Jesus learned from these associations, and he knew what the Sons of Zadok was about with the original Solomon's temple and how the sacrifice issues started. One learns much more of the story when one goes and reads everything one can find from various sources.

Learning the history is hard work, and Christians are very lazy in general and just follow the Yellow Brick road to find a faked up story.


edit on 31-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Christian vapidity due to being to lazy to dig deeply for the truth



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Is this a satire or is this for real?
Does this person actually think that evolution works that way?
Is this person actually serious in his responses?

Comparing science to magic and talking about praising atoms?


There are reasons that scientists create these theories, the don't come from nowhere.

There is a reason why we believe in the theory of gravity - a theory is not just a belief.

A theory is an explanation that is supported by actual, physical, evidence.

It's like being an investigator and finding blood on a glove, it can give you a clue to who did the crime.

And the more clues you have, the more accurate you'll become.


If you are serious, I suggest you checkout websites like TalkOrigins, it will answer any questions you have about evolution and how it makes perfect sense.
edit on 1-9-2012 by arpgme because: more detail



posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 






new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

log in

join