It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

yeah.. i forgot to factor in the part about him laughing if it's valid, i guess he has no family that wouldn't believe him anyways living right on the water in botany eh?..

I'm coming across real harsh, but when you mess with things like this that's what you get.. this isn't "oh a saw a bright dot and i think its aliens OMGZ".. this is real stuff (not that i discount our Alien daredevil friends in glowly things..).

Any form of validity on that Facebook account would go miles in proving our new member's motives.. but im more concerned that if the countdown has indeed started why hasn't that been updated either, as isn't that what it's all about? Someone need's to wake him.. it's a lovely day

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Last night I was checking back to see if there was any new info and I noticed that M. Coombes had an update...I first attempted to view the new video via link given in here...dead. As I'm trying to figure everything out my iPad totally went dead so I decided to go to bed! lol

I come back today to see if the links been fixed...and everything it seems from page 39 in here is ego's and 2nd grade " prove it " crap!!!

I then went directly to his page and the link is dead there too. It violated terms of service. Did anyone get to view the video he had up?

Also....I'm behind the know...what's going on w/ all this so far??

Again...from around page 39 in here it's all crap and has really nothing to do w/ the discussion at hand... ( its really irratating to those that want nothing to do w/ that!!)I really don't want to fish for the revelant post....lazy of me huh?

So pleaseeee someone tell us what's going on thus far???

Thanks!!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Ok, whether or not this guy is or isn't who he claims to be, we seem to be drifting slightly off topic. Now in real life terms, it surely is inevitable that the western coast of america is due another big one. The last big one was in 1906 and that totally destroyed San Francisco.

I have never visited this region of the world, but I am assuming that it is vastly more populated than it was in 1906, therefore if another big one were to strike, then there could be a lot of people dead or seriously injured. None of us wish to see that, so how about we do the lets wait and see option and hope that this all turns out to be nothing.

I have been looking at the EQ maps of the world and the Pacific Ring Of Fire seems to be very active at the moment, so maybe something big is on the horizon, just may not be on the dates in question.

Bunkum or not, hands up all those on here who will be watching the news, live EQ maps etc on the day in question.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Just saw over on Project Avalon that someone else got a screenshot of Mitchell's FB page.

Thread: Mitchell Coombes: Does he really have access to insider info?
pg 16 Post #317

www.flickr.com...@N07/7731760356/
www.flickr.com...@N07/7731760920/in/photostream/

She has screen caps of a lot of Mitchell's stuff and "I think" she took those herself.

ETA: I see the flickr links above do not work so if you go to PA you can follow her links to the screen caps there.
edit on 8-8-2012 by BlackPhoenix because: Links do not work.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by belindamck

I am sorry I do not have all the answer I only can give you what Mitchell gave me.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackPhoenix

Both links..page not found

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricCoombes
I do not understand ATS.I come here as a honest person who got information from Mitchell and Posted here and get bashed.I am only posting on behalf of Mitchell.All of you will believe me on Sunday.And then I will come and post I TOLD YOU SO.

See you sunday then
edit on 8-8-2012 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

quick update just for you..

Screenshot, countdown begins.. pitchforks sharpened, lynching began

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
WTF, Bernard Schnizel got reinforcements?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
ERIC, message received. Don't waste time here, maybe these souls aren't worth it. You did you duty. If Jesus Christ couldn't save them, and they crucified him. THEN WHY ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME HERE.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by BlackPhoenix

Both links..page not found

I know ... I tried. You can go over to Project Avalon and see it there or try to look her up on Flickr by her username which is: misericordia1

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EricCoombes

Same language patterns. Same attitude.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Out of pure interest I took a look at HAARP's website, to try and understand what it is that they do, and for the life of me, I can't see how HAARP could trigger an earthquake, when they are studying the ionosphere?

Perhaps someone with more insider knowledge could enlighten me on this subject as I am new to ATS and finding it very interesting.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
ERIC, message received. Don't waste time here, maybe these souls aren't worth it. You did you duty. If Jesus Christ couldn't save them, and they crucified him. THEN WHY ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME HERE.

Please stop encouraging trolling behavior

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Wow, really guys. Just wait and see, arguing doesn't do any good but make the wrong person feel like an idiot in the end

I mean what does it matter if tsunamis come and wipe out some this terrain we all share. It's 2012. It's already the end of the world, eh?

--JOJO

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Excuse me, I don't remember having read anything productive from you?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
All of you shall see on Sunday
The world will see the evil in this world.
We shall see the secret agenda of our government
The world will see.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Definitely something we need to watch out for. After reading a couple of comments I went to knock out. Couldn't sleep much with the thought of natural disasters happening very soon when all of a sudden the house started shaking lightly for a good ten seconds. Mind you, I live in Los Angeles so it really freaked me out because I was thinking this is it, this is the BIG one but not yet I guess. While thinking about this whole thing over coffee in the morning again another shaking for a couple of seconds. I was staring at the vodka bottle inside the bar shaking like crazy. Something is on its way, and it's coming people.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EricCoombes

(laughing meniacly, rubbing hands together as he says that)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Ok geez, enough already! Back on topic for those who are interested. There was a 4.9 EQ off the coast of Oregon earlier.

Here's the LINK

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join