It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricCoombes
I am concerned with people It is you who are not concerned about yourself.All I can tell you to do is prepare to get out that disaster zone.After that it is your responsibility to get out of there.So i say you are not concerned about the self preservation of yourself and your family

Really? I live in East Tennessee, says so in my avi. Sorry but I'm not one to lie.

As for you being concerned about people, I see from your post history you are only concerned with being able to say "I told you so".

If Mitchell is concerned for people why would he not post his message publicly like he has stated time & time again he would do? Take note Mitchell fan followers, he has promised to warn you (even setup a pay website at one point), if this does happen on Sunday maybe you all can file a class action lawsuit for broken promises.

If Mitchell is serious about a countdown warning and when he posts it publicly, then I'll take notice to what he has to say.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

All of you shall see on Sunday
The world will see the evil in this world.
We shall see the secret agenda of our government
The world will see.

Yes we shall see, because according to you on Sunday 12th August at 11:11am west coast of america is going to have an event. But according to you it was Mitchell Coombes that proclaimed this, here's were I stand, I dont believe mitchell told you such a thing and i dont believe anything will happen on sunday purely due to not believing Mitchell told you.
Reason I dont believe you is because for a long time now Mitchell has been stating he will announce publicly a 104 hour countdown, he hasnt done so, only via facebook chat box to you which IMO is bs. the proof you provided is fake. Dont get me wrong, i too am a friend of Mitchell on FB & i have been awaiting an announcement from him, I just dont believe your story, i guess we will see sunday and im prediciting i will be quoting this post sometime after lunch time on sunday..

Out of curisity, what timezone on earth at 11:11 are we to expect the event?
edit on 8-8-2012 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Even with Undeniable proof there shall always be skeptics and BELIEVERS

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Present us the UNDENIABLE PROOF !

Cause im failing to look see it ? Yes, there will be a disaster one day. And like its been mentioned a few times, Mitchell has NOT began his 104 hr countdown yet. You need to give this fear mongering a rest.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos

All of you shall see on Sunday
The world will see the evil in this world.
We shall see the secret agenda of our government
The world will see.

Yes we shall see, because according to you on Sunday 12th August at 11:11am west coast of america is going to have an event. But according to you it was Mitchell Coombes that proclaimed this, here's were I stand, I dont believe mitchell told you such a thing and i dont believe anything will happen on sunday purely due to not believeing mitchell told you. Reason I dont believe you is because for a long time now Mitchell has been stating he will announe publicly a 104 hour countdown, he hasnt done so, only via facebook chat box to you which IMO is bs as the proof you provided is fake. Dont get me wrong, i too am friend of Mitchell on FB & i have been awaiting an announcement from him, I just dont believe your story, i guess we will see sunday and im predicitng i will be quoting this post sometime after lunch time on sunday..

Out of curisity, what timezon on earth at 11:11 are we to expect the event

Honestly I do not know what Timezone I can only tell with Mitchell told me.
Come Sunday the World will see the secret agenda of our government.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
First-- I thought I used to have a account here YEARS ago, with the same name "joyfulheart", but I could not find it, so re-registered as myself. This is all over TB2K, and is why I popped on to read. I read all 44 pages, and I now have a raging headache.

The flik'r pics do nt work, and I have no desire to do anything with him on facebook.

HAS he started the official official countdown yet? Or is all the pics of the official countdown beginning fake (as they appear)

That's the only thing I really care to know.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Present us the UNDENIABLE PROOF !

Cause im failing to look see it ? Yes, there will be a disaster one day. And like its been mentioned a few times, Mitchell has NOT began his 104 hr countdown yet. You need to give this fear mongering a rest.

I am done with you

I am just warning you to get out the Cali for the weekend

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I would love this tread to be froozen right this moment and reopened at say 12 noon west coast america time

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
There is a Flickr stream of screen shots. Grab them while you can. They look legit. The two below are from January and February, but there are more recent ones posted.

See: misericordia1

edit to add: Oh, and a big "welcome" to our new members FranciPants1228, fossy and joyfulheart!
edit on 8/8/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: welcome to brand spanking new members

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
God help those who do not heed the warnings that Mitchell gave me.

link   
I have been in and out of here for a couple of years and today I read this thread and needed to register. I read the WHOLE thing and have been in and out all day. I decided to google and see if I could find anything else about this weekend and this is what I found. I don't know if this is worth anything or if I am even posting right, but after reading all day,m I thought it was interesting. If you have seen it already....I apologize

www.youtube.com...

Thx-Franci

link   
Ok, I know this may be slightly off topic, but it also may be related to whats happening. I read an article today on the bbc news website about swallow migration from the uk to africa. Apparently they normally follow the western coast of africa, but this article says that they were 1000km east of this path?

Now in the film the core, there was a section where they asked how do birds navigate and the answer was to do with the magnetosphere (i think).

Now would these birds normally be that far off their normal flight path or is something happening with the magnetic poles which has caused their sense of direction to go askew?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 23rdChakra

earthquake.usgs.gov...

this happened an hour ago.

THIS Earthquake makes it the 4th thats hit in the same LA/OC area in the past 5 hours window.

from 10am-230pm we have been getting shook.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by joyfulheart
First-- I thought I used to have a account here YEARS ago, with the same name "joyfulheart", but I could not find it, so re-registered as myself. This is all over TB2K, and is why I popped on to read. I read all 44 pages, and I now have a raging headache.

The flik'r pics do nt work, and I have no desire to do anything with him on facebook.

HAS he started the official official countdown yet? Or is all the pics of the official countdown beginning fake (as they appear)

That's the only thing I really care to know.

Welcome to the thread. You must be mistaken about your previous account, however, as usernames do not expire. I did a search also for threads you might have posted in with that name back then and I had zero results.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23rdChakra
reply to post by 23rdChakra

earthquake.usgs.gov...

this happened an hour ago.

THIS Earthquake makes it the 4th thats hit in the same LA/OC area in the past 5 hours window.

from 10am-230pm we have been getting shook.

We've been getting small ones since last nights EQ. Nothing in the 4 + ranges though so far since this morning. Lets hope they are just relieving pressure and no big one is coming our way.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
reply to post by AGWskeptic

I wonder if the dude from down under is on ATS already with different nicks/usernames and posting the screen shots himself ?

edit on 8-8-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

I assume you a referring to me?? Yes, I'm still here and I challange anyone to find another account here linked to me!!!!

In my previous posts I was stating the facts, If you or anyone else chooses to believe otherwise it doesn't bother me.
I'm happy knowing the truth.. Funny how ATS's motto is Deny Ignorance, yet I can safely say that 90% of the post's on this thread are indeed ignorant...

link   
Just wondering if EricCoombes is the same dude who had two aliens in his backyard.

A lot of similarities to me.

link   
I know whats causing all these earthquakes. It must be that pesky squirrel from Ice Age trying to bury his acorn. Look what happened in Ice Age 4. Get the squirrel gun pa....

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillrise77

Originally posted by hp1229
reply to post by AGWskeptic

I wonder if the dude from down under is on ATS already with different nicks/usernames and posting the screen shots himself ?

edit on 8-8-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

I assume you a referring to me?? Yes, I'm still here and I challange anyone to find another account here linked to me!!!!

In my previous posts I was stating the facts, If you or anyone else chooses to believe otherwise it doesn't bother me.
I'm happy knowing the truth.. Funny how ATS's motto is Deny Ignorance, yet I can safely say that 90% of the post's on this thread are indeed ignorant...

I think he was referring to Eric Coombes, not you. But I could be wrong...

reply to post by minettejo

Mr. Bernie?

edit on 8-8-2012 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join