It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I really wish one of our resident EQ people puterman, westcoast, or trueamerican would post something in here. The level headed way they go about, describing whats going on in the plates off our coast, can usually put to rest all the speculation everytime we have an uptick in siesmic activity. As of yet no warnings from them, which to me says if there radar isn't going off the hook then this in my mind is a non event. just my honest opinion. Those guys seem to know there stuff when it comes to north american EQ's

SaneThinking

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by fossy
I know whats causing all these earthquakes. It must be that pesky squirrel from Ice Age trying to bury his acorn. Look what happened in Ice Age 4. Get the squirrel gun pa....

Make fun of me if you wish .You all shall see

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The only real prophets will be the animals and the birds. Watch the skies and your pets. If they start acting strange or out of character then start worrying.

Back in 1987, we had the tail end of a hurricane and I vividly remember flies crashing into the windows of the house. This was several hours before the storm hit.

This was in the uk by the way.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Another thing I dont quite grasp is the threat is for L.A & Sydney, surely if a tsunami was to threaten both these cities then japan, Korea, Papa New Guinea, New Zealand, San Diego, Guadalajara (Mexico) and lots more areas should also be pre-warned, if the event is big enough to send a tsunami to both LA & Sydney then it must be big enough to engulf all the of the above also, of course Hawaii would seem to be in real trouble
edit on 8-8-2012 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
Another thing I dont quite grasp is the threat is for L.A & Sydney, surely if a tsunami was to threaten both these cities then japan, Korea, Papa New Guinea, New Zealand, San Diego, Guadalajara (Mexico) and lots more areas should also be pre-warned, if the event is big enough to send a tsunami to both LA & Sydney then it must be big enough to engulf all the of the above also,

I do not get that either I am only posting on behalf of Mitchell.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Another thing I dont quite grasp is the threat is for L.A & Sydney, surely if a tsunami was to threaten both these cities then japan, Korea, Papa New Guinea, New Zealand, San Diego, Guadalajara (Mexico) and lots more areas should also be pre-warned, if the event is big enough to send a tsunami to both LA & Sydney then it must be big enough to engulf all the of the above also,

Considering it is going to be 70 miles inland tsunami ! With that said, Im seriously expecting the entire West Coast to be destroyed. And taking Hawaii with it too.

I think it would take something big splashing into the ocean like the movie Deep Impact to create such a thing. Im not doubting the EQ, just the effect it would have on a tsunami scale.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricCoombes

Originally posted by fossy
I know whats causing all these earthquakes. It must be that pesky squirrel from Ice Age trying to bury his acorn. Look what happened in Ice Age 4. Get the squirrel gun pa....

Make fun of me if you wish .You all shall see

Crikey, touchy bugger isn't he/she. I was only injecting a bit of humour to try and lighten the situation. For your information my friend, I take everything I read seriously until it is proven otherwise. For the sake of all people who could be affected by this prediction, I do hope that it turns out to be incorrect, I don't want people losing their lives any more than anyone else on this site.

If, by any chance you are proven correct, then I am sure everyone on here will be the first to offer you an apology, but lets just wait and see and hope for the best rather than the worst.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
At first, this thread was interesting.
Now, I feel like we are all being trolled.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricCoombes

link   
Eric Sir.. you sir have been called out

Playing around with facebook i noticed something, that little x on the upper right hand side wont appear on a status box... wait for it.... unless you cursour over the status box..

A simple test for all to try..

Now.. knowing this there has to be some Photoshop work at play, also the font size is way off.. either the cursor has been removed via editing or the whole pic is an edit.

Fact.. sir.. Fact

Suppose i just earns myself an avatar i think... maybe latters

Now if i missed something... if you have some magic Facebook mojo im unaware or please do tell but for now as the facts lie that pic is totaly bogus as proven by the way facebook works.

Good day

link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

I thought that the only thing possible that could create such a huge wave would indeed be an incoming strike from space, but then, thats not HAARP and couldnt be attributed to the government

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking
I really wish one of our resident EQ people puterman, westcoast, or trueamerican would post something in here. The level headed way they go about, describing whats going on in the plates off our coast, can usually put to rest all the speculation everytime we have an uptick in siesmic activity. As of yet no warnings from them, which to me says if there radar isn't going off the hook then this in my mind is a non event. just my honest opinion. Those guys seem to know there stuff when it comes to north american EQ's

SaneThinking

You can always find them talking here... abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread789176/pg1 or here... abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread805409/pg1

Somewhere among the pages Muzzy gave his two cents calling it bs if Im not mistaken. Bs meaning a huge eq cannot happen in australia/ tsunami. To be sure what he said though go back and read if you are interested. :-)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xarian6

Playing around with facebook i noticed something, that little x on the upper right hand side wont appear on a status box... wait for it.... unless you cursour over the status box..

Now.. knowing this there has to be some Photoshop work at play, also the font size is way off.. either the cursor has been removed via editing or the whole pic is an edit.

Fact.. sir.. Fact

Now if i missed something... if you have some magic Facebook mojo im unaware or please do tell but for now as the facts lie that pic is totaly bogus as proven by the way facebook works.

Good day

Excellent work sir

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
mitchell coombes has already been thoroughly debunked and thrown in the trash (where he belongs) by ATS.

how did this get past page one?

'deny ignorance' this phrase just keeps getting more ridiculous.

edit on 8-8-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I thought that the only thing possible that could create such a huge wave would indeed be an incoming strike from space, but then, thats not HAARP and couldnt be attributed to the government

My thoughts exactly ! Now, if there is an incoming asteroid that we dont know about, then that changes everything but giving warning to just LA & Sydney is rather mundane if you ask me. A tsunami that intense would be caused by a really REALLY big EQ, way above 9+.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
70 miles inland?? how many miles inland did the Japan tsunami hit?

link   

Fact.. sir.. Fact

Good day

Excellent work sir

In photoshop, parts of images can be removed very simply using the clonestamp tool. I have used photoshop, and used this tool to remove unwanted parts of photographs.

link   

Fact.. sir.. Fact

Good day

I am only giving you what mitchell told me Sir I don't understand much on this subject myself I am just telling you what mitchell told me.Why don't you people believe me.I just want as much people evacuated before the disaster happens

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

My thoughts exactly ! Now, if there is an incoming asteroid that we dont know about, then that changes everything but giving warning to just LA & Sydney is rather mundane if you ask me. A tsunami that intense would be caused by a really REALLY big EQ, way above 9+.

Oh Crap, time to give Harry Stamper a call, no that won't work, been proven scientifically that dropping an H-Bomb down a hole would fail.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I've been following this thread since the first post and I skipped a few pages after I saw several posts made by the user EricCoombes using fabricated facebook status and chats and I would like to add a few websites that make this possible.
www.fakebookstatus.com...
fakeconvos.com...
www.funnyjunk.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join