It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorwegianDarkness

Originally posted by EricCoombes
For all of those who say that I am fake and that I am scam.I am not ,I deactivated my facebook right after I screen captured me and Mitchell's conversation (who happens to be my cousin) because of the influx of friend request and questions that I would get which I simply cannot answer because I myself do not have all the answers.

I really don't care if Mitchell is your brother or other relative. If you're legit (I don't think you are), activate you're Facebook account, ask Mitchell again, wait for his answer, screencap it, and post the FULL screenshot here on ATS in this thread.
edit on 8/8/2012 by NorwegianDarkness because: (no reason given)

Why don't you ask him, you claim to have chatted with him before?

I just read through your post history, and I'm calling you out.

Next time create the alias accounts ahead of time, and stagger the dates, because as soon as a mod wanders in you're apt to be banned for multiple accounts.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LilyDale1

Of course, I am leaving Friday night.I would be a fool if I did not heed the warnings

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
truth or not something is coming, all the animals die offs, noises in the sky, sinkholes, ufo sightings, hell the tree in my front yard is dropping its leaves, its still summer time . tooooo many crazy things are happening

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I have a question regarding Mitchell's facebook banner and such... what is 35,000?

link   
reply to post by EricCoombes

I only have one account on ATS.And if any of you try to prove any different you would be a liar trying to fool the good people of this world.

link   

No, no ,no... you misunderstand..

The problem is that your the only soul... in the ENTIRE internet that's posted that message in relation to this weekend... Cough up the proof either in mitchell himself posting the same on FB or please cease the scam..

It really is.. just that simple, people's freakin lives are on the line if its true.. you owe humanity at least some validation of this claim or it WILL just be thrown in the bin, Pure fact.. no beef

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Of course, I am leaving Friday night.I would be a fool if I did not heed the warnings

You are a fool regardless.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Guys, I believe him. Mitchell, might now want to return here. ATS banned him twice. On, the other hand...Mitchell probably assessed his predictions at 50/50. Should he be wrong, we'd crucify him a third time. I'll give Eric a 51% probability that he is Mitchell Coombes' messenger and 50% probability on the Sunday 11:11am. In earthquake predictions, that's a high probability and within a small time period. It's funny how we always believe the false prophets and castigate the real ones. I don't believe we'll hear from Mitchell Coombes at this point forward, my gut feelings again.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I only have one account on ATS.And if any of you try to prove any different you would be a liar trying to fool the good people of this world.

Working multiple accounts in the heat of exposure will cause little slip up's like this.

I used to post at a movie review site and this always slipped them up.

Double check which account you are signed into, and who you are replying to, then you won't reply to yourself and look silly.

link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

I understand your argument. And I tried to log in with my older account 'stonhans', but since I couldnt remember my password and wtih no access to my old email (my current is [email protected]) - I had to create a new user, because I wanted to contribute here. Specially to this thread.

I'm on Facebook (Sten Tony-Soprano Hansen). Sadly Mitchell isn't online right now, might have something to with a different timezone. But I'll send him a message.

link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

You are a fool regardless.

lol could not have put it better myself

simply put...you have been caught... your claims appear to be fabricated and your story doesn't add up... give up we aint buying it

link   

Originally posted by belindamck
I have a question regarding Mitchell's facebook banner and such... what is 35,000?

I believe that shows what his current subscription numbers had increased to at that particular time. It's grown to almost 38,000 now.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
Guys, I believe him. Mitchell, might now want to return here. ATS banned him twice. On, the other hand...Mitchell probably assessed his predictions at 50/50. Should he be wrong, we'd crucify him a third time. I'll give Eric a 51% probability that he is Mitchell Coombes' messenger and 50% probability on the Sunday 11:11am. In earthquake predictions, that's a high probability and within a small time period. It's funny how we always believe the false prophets and castigate the real ones. I don't believe we'll hear from Mitchell Coombes at this point forward, my gut feelings again.

If Mitch wants to confirm that this ATS user is, in fact, his cousin, via his official Facebook, he is welcome to it. Otherwise, we have no substantial evidence to believe.

Hey, everybody, I am Mitchell Coombes. Do you all believe me?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xarian6

It really is.. just that simple, people's freakin lives are on the line if its true.. you owe humanity at least some validation of this claim

But don't you see, Eric is not concerned with people. He's just waiting to claim victory over the deaths because people didn't believe him. It's very Christ Complex. "believe in me or parish......"

Gotta love the Mitchell Fan Boi.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I do not understand ATS.I come here as a honest person who got information from Mitchell and Posted here and get bashed.I am only posting on behalf of Mitchell.All of you will believe me on Sunday.And then I will come and post I TOLD YOU SO.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnathanr
reply to post by RicketyCricket

What did the aircraft look like? I'm in central LA in a high rise, so I have a clear 360 view of LA. If it comes over here, I should see it.

It looked white/silverish, and rounded with what appeared to be a leading edge. (I know, awesome description.) Sun was overhead so I was probably getting some glare off of it. I also know that the El Monte Airport is close by, however, It was moving WAY too fast to be a small Cessna and it appeared to move in a diagonal (relative to leading edge) and downward direction. Did not hear any audible noise, or rumble from prop or jet turbine.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I do not understand ATS.I come here as a honest person who got information from Mitchell and Posted here and get bashed.I am only posting on behalf of Mitchell.All of you will believe me on Sunday.And then I will come and post I TOLD YOU SO.

Understand what ? You are coming in here with that "Christ Complex" like someone else mentioned telling us that we will feel the "reckoning" on Sunday since we dont believe you.

You are not providing any of us any helpful information just repeating the same thing over and over about how you are correct. I wouldnt be surprised if you are Mitchell himself......

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

and you would have every right to say told you so.... but until then we must all take the harsh criticism in stride and carry on.... but I am still wondering about that time stamp thing I asked you about earlier... Just curious...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
What good have we done as people, do we deserve to be saved? That's where I think Mitchell, himself, didn't want to step up to the plate. Good people will always see the LIGHT. Anyways, interesting the time and date.

Japan Tsunami = 3-11-11
"Potential" California Quake = 8-12-12 (11:11am)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by Xarian6

It really is.. just that simple, people's freakin lives are on the line if its true.. you owe humanity at least some validation of this claim

But don't you see, Eric is not concerned with people. He's just waiting to claim victory over the deaths because people didn't believe him. It's very Christ Complex. "believe in me or parish......"

Gotta love the Mitchell Fan Boi.

I am concerned with people It is you who are not concerned about yourself.All I can tell you to do is prepare to get out that disaster zone.After that it is your responsibility to get out of there.So i say you are not concerned about the self preservation of yourself and your family

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join