It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Hey Dplum517 you have him as a friend on FB explain that here on ATS we are having some hell of a debate over the info provided. Explain that someone here is saying he is is cousin. Explain the hoopla created and ask kindly for confimation. Your an FB friend, you have access you say, why not confirm something, ask questions provide us with screen shots of convo. And the other coombs provide details, more info, or just stop the bloody charade, enough people here are lemmings why add fuel to the fire.

SaneThinking
edit on 8-8-2012 by SaneThinking because: mis-spelling

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Look up frankie from Nova Scotia on youtube he has several video clips and I can't remember the radio station but one in toronto has a ton of sound bites from him as I said, kinda a big deal on the east coast, LoL lots of frankie material kicking about

SaneThinking

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I do not know how Mitchell knows all of this information but I do know that he told me this information.I do not know all of the details.For those living in California and Sydney I say to you take a vacation this weekend it just might save you life.
"In life their will always be skeptics and believers even if what your saying is undeniably true",Eric Coombes

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

i totaly agree, if anyone posting here really was his "friend' of facebook you would think they would post a screen shot of either his saying something recent OR showing no activity on his account. I know his Pictures had been updated 16 hours ago. not much help there.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

Because there is really nothing else to show.

He gave his pre-warning and that was posted on the on the first post of this thread. Everything after that has either been faked or deleted.

He has 5,195 friends and over 30,000 subscribers. It's not like he will chat with me or some other random friend.

I can say that Eric Coombes is not his friend on FB.

The only charade I see are the people trying to cause confusion and distraction.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EricCoombes

Well I live in Vancouver and I'm gonna climb a mountain that day, pics or it didn't happen LoL so I'll bring my Camera and post pics monday morning should I survive this earth shaking cataclysmic event..... These pics should be epic. And if no tsunami happens I'll snap some pics of the Grizzlies in the habitat, keep the whole "fear" topic fresh in everyones minds.

SaneThinking

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I find it odd that there has been a sequence of earthquakes in southern California just last night, a few around a 4.5. Could these be the first warning signs?

link   
What the heck is going on? Very unusual activity on this thread. (I am not accusing anyone of anything, just pointing out some odd patterns in this thread.)

EricCoombes
Claims to be Mitchell's cousin
Registered 8/8/2012
Posts on this thread: 6
Posts on other threads: 0

NorwegianDarkness
Claims to be Mitchell's FB friend
Posts on this thread: 8

LilyDale1
Posts on this thread: 1

belindamck
Posts on this thread: 5

johnathanr
Posts on this thread: 25

link   
reply to post by EricCoombes

Ok, so let's entertain that you're telling the truth and not a fake.

One question:
In the past he announced his 104 hour warning on FB.
If what you're saying is true, shouldn't we be able to verify that he has left his warning?

I saw your screenshot, but other FB friends say he has made no such announcement on his FB page.

Can you ask him to post it to his FB page if what he believes is true and make it public so we can verify?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
California gets earthquakes all the time!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lunchmanstan

No worries.

It does get overwhelming trying to keep up and a lot of times it just seems like people are talking in circles.
All is good my friend, all is good.

link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

I'm not sure how I fit into an "odd pattern".
A very popular post on ATS occurred. I'm interested. So I joined to comment.

Is participation considered odd on ATS??

link   
I will say it for the hundredth time you will not find me on Facebook now because I deactivated it because of the influx of questions and friend request I would get. And I simply do not have all the answers.So the people who are searching for me will not find me because I deactivated my Facebook.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Eric, why can't Mitchell Coombes make the announcement? This is simple, straightforward question.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
lets put an end to this malarky, Eric your trying to scam and it isnt working, (With me at least) your posts are exactly how they look on fakebookstatus.com which is a site that allows you to create fake posts, infact there is many sites like that, what is importnant however is that you pictures look fake, they are fake, continuing this is nonsenese, I have sent mitchell a message asking him to clarify this, im 99.99% sure he will confirm you to be a false prophet, please drop it, its nonsense and you know it....

Notice with scammers theres always little twists to story, deactivating the account pfff, ask any psycologist and they will say thats clear indications of lies - do you think we came up the river in a bubble, im bored with you and this story. I cant wait for schools to start back up again after the summer break so we can get back to some proper chit chat
edit on 8-8-2012 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

WOW i think your are on to something. you are right, suspicious.
thanks for compiling that for all of us.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Yes I am new, I have lurked here for over a year now and I find this thread extremely interesting so I have commented.... When I find other threads that I find interesting I will post there as well.... So please do not black ball me my first official day of joining... Thank you and peace

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Been saying it for pages, somebody's taking a pisssss.

Good research, well done.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

Seconded, by someone that kinda defended him.. sorta..

I got ATS / avalon.. facebook and a few more up... nothing... crickets...

If this was a real warning.. you'd think there'd be some kind of.. oh i dunno... Warning.. nup.. Crickets...

Posting on ATS... IS NOT the best idea.. were all still gonna be here debating the validity of it all when the water comes in.. trust me on this.. lol

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I've 'chatted' with him a few times. Basicly only if he would have any information about anything happening to Norway - this was before the 22. july 2011 shooting in Oslo/Utøya.
edit on 8/8/2012 by NorwegianDarkness because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join