It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by fossy

Originally posted by DarthPhobos

Originally posted by Xarian6
Eric Sir.. you sir have been called out

Playing around with facebook i noticed something, that little x on the upper right hand side wont appear on a status box... wait for it.... unless you cursour over the status box..

A simple test for all to try..

Now.. knowing this there has to be some Photoshop work at play, also the font size is way off.. either the cursor has been removed via editing or the whole pic is an edit.

Fact.. sir.. Fact

Suppose i just earns myself an avatar i think... maybe latters

Now if i missed something... if you have some magic Facebook mojo im unaware or please do tell but for now as the facts lie that pic is totaly bogus as proven by the way facebook works.

Good day

Excellent work sir

In photoshop, parts of images can be removed very simply using the clonestamp tool. I have used photoshop, and used this tool to remove unwanted parts of photographs.

Again I have no clue on how to use Photoshop.The only thing I really do on my computer is use Facebook and browse the internet

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EricCoombes

So is that a denial to tampering with the picture, couldnt quite make out your point between the wiffle waffle

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Xarian6

I do not know how to use Photoshop or any photo editing software

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGWskeptic
So he's working overtime getting the hype built up all over the net, I see.

Or is it yet another coincidence that he's being talked about at many other sites?

Oh come on! You can not be serious. So now all the sudden Mitchell Combs has the ability to control what people choose to discuss? Did he magically create every thread on ATS about himself?

He is being talked about on other sites, the same as he has been talked about here. Just because you may have been unaware of his previous "prediction" does not mean other people were. He does not have to build up hype... others do it for him. Much the same way Blossom Goodgoober can come out and say "Aliens xyz" there is no shortage of useful idiots who will go around and repeat "Aliens xyz".

Like it or not, the guy made a prediction and it came true to a certain extent. I say this because his original "prediction" about the Japan Tsunami was not only about Japan, but California as well. So technically his "prediction" was only half right. I am not saying the guy is a prophet, I am not saying he can see the future. I am simply saying I would not dismiss him right off the bat at this time.

Let's play the speculation game:

1) What if he is 100% correct? Well it would be a catastrophe of epic proportions.

2) What is he is only half right again? Well if there was a 9.0 + from on the West Coast the results would be devastating. Check into some of the earthquake stuff written by users West Coast or True American that discuss it. If a massive Tsunami were to hit the East Coast of Australia, depending on size would effect some very highly populated areas. It would be disastrous.

3) What if he is wrong? So what. Then we can all sit back and have a good laugh. Some can say, "I told you so", others can say, "He was right once and I was willing to hear him out, but no one can see the future. I'm glad he was wrong."

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

So is that a denial to tampering with the picture, couldnt quite make out your point between the wiffle waffle

I did not tamper with the picture at all.I just screen captured it and posted it to ATS

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I did not tamper with the picture at all.I just screen captured it and posted it to ATS

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This is my first post on ATS. Take this for what its worth.

www.haarpstatus.com...

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

HAARP cannot be stopped at this stage.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

If persay marianas trench was to collapse in upon itself would there be enough energy to cause destabilaztion to create the sort of waves that are supposed to be coming. Cause otherwise you would need an off earth impact i think or massive underwater landslide and displacement.

Now on this line of thought, the earthquake in Japan alone didn't cause the tsunami it was the huge amount of uplift that caused it, Do austrailia and the westcoast have any features that if shook good would collapse causing uplift and displacement could the ridge in the middle give us said tsunami, any offshore mountains that could create a slide.

Or can simply a 9.0+ cause a tsunami itself all things I don't know enough about to offer an opinion only ask questions

SaneThinking
edit on 8-8-2012 by SaneThinking because: mis-spelling and hate all the teachers correcting

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Can we get an overview of HAARPS reading in Austrailia or do we only have reading for the United States?????

2nd

SaneThinking

link   
Wow...this whole thread is now bull- #...thanks a lot people! Even the self righteous idiots calling out the fakes on their soap box are getting stars???

Their topic is not the original topic!!!!!!!!!!!

To the original OP...thanks for a decent thread in the beginning. Maybe you should end this crap and get a mod in here!!!

I'll go to other grown- up post from here on out to connect whatever needs connecting!!!!

link   
i remember the Mitchell combes song and dance, he disappeared as quickly as he arrived, so ive seen this sort of thread before. People, all this arguing and speculation is pointless, the wisest thing would be for everyone to walk away from the thread and wait for sunday.

LIke thats gonna happen though.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
i remember the Mitchell combes song and dance, he disappeared as quickly as he arrived, so ive seen this sort of thread before. People, all this arguing and speculation is pointless, the wisest thing would be for everyone to walk away from the thread and wait for sunday.

LIke thats gonna happen though.

HAARP is powered up and unfortunately disaster is imminent

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
We here in Australia are being warned I believe by the Australian Government Bureau of Metoerology. If a picture is worth a thousand words then these pictures are worth four thousand. If there is any truth to the earthquakes on the way then this site seems to be warning and giving instruction.
Australian Government Bureau of Metoerology
www.bom.gov.au..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Link- www.bom.gov.au...

Australian Government Bureau of Metoerology weather maps are advertising in the window beside the map the following
“Tsunami warning system” find out more (picture showing a tsunami warning beacon in enormous seas)

“Improving Australia’s climate record” find out more (picture shows Inland Australia).

“ La Nina explained 2010-12” read our new report (picture shows a bay/harbour with many homes about to being drowned in server stormy rain)

“Ski. Camp. Walk. enjoy Alpine weather (picture of snow covered Mountains top)

I read the pictures as Tsunami coming, climate will be very wet, flooding rain get to the mountains for safety.

Some pictures I took this morning 09/08/2012 @ 7am ish, looks like HAARP is active.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Wow...this whole thread is now bull- #...thanks a lot people! Even the self righteous idiots calling out the fakes on their soap box are getting stars???

To the original OP...thanks for a decent thread in the beginning. Maybe you should end this crap and get a mod in here!!!

I'll go to other grown- up post from here on out to connect whatever needs connecting!!!!

I agree. I don't even know who to reply on this thread anymore because I have a sneaking suspicion that more than one poster on this thread is actually the same person just being an idiot.

I was really interested in the beginning too, Thanks OP hopefully I'll see you in another thread that doesn't get hijacked.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Call this coincidence or whatever, but check this video out that was uploaded back in 2006, it talks about a California 9.0 earthquake in 2012, along with Yorba Linda. And Yorba Linda HAS had consecutive earthquakes lately.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I've seen probably 7 or 8 user accounts have their first couple of posts in this thread. It's not out of coincidence either. It's very easy to make e-mail accounts which would enable you to make multiple AboveTopSecret.com accounts. I should have you all know that making multiple accounts under the same IP address is against the T&C and will get you banned. You better be running a proxy for each one of those accounts or you can assure that you are outta here!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

I dont think you're understanding anything either. Before you go insulting " the self righteous idiots " that are calling out the fakes, you should know why. This thread was made from the beginning about Mitchell posting a warning on his 104 hr countdown. Along comes Eric claiming he is his "cousin" and posting a snapshot of his so called conversation about having an exact date and time. By Eric giving us that so called information it is adding to the thread wether it be true or not. For all we know, he could be right ( I dont think he is for various reasons), so thus a few members posting links were he could be manipulating these fake FB conversations and trying to debunk what he is saying in general.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
What the heck is going on? Very unusual activity on this thread. (I am not accusing anyone of anything, just pointing out some odd patterns in this thread.)

EricCoombes
Claims to be Mitchell's cousin
Registered 8/8/2012
Posts on this thread: 6
Posts on other threads: 0

NorwegianDarkness
Claims to be Mitchell's FB friend
Posts on this thread: 8

LilyDale1
Posts on this thread: 1

belindamck
Posts on this thread: 5

johnathanr
Posts on this thread: 25

What about me????

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Question for Eric

If Mitchell thinks this is important, why no warning on his site or feed?
Honorably goal would be to save people, not "I told you so" gloating while millions would be dead or suffering?

simple question
simple answer

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join