It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children in hospital beds cowering beneath a giant demon?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
And another one appears. No it was not a pagan ritual, the Maypole symbolised a "rose tinted spectacles" view of British idyll before the Industrial revolution.
The Maypole has and is still used now across the land in many villages and towns during spring fete's and Mayday celebrations. In Britain we also have Horn dances and Well dressings. Take it as you will but we don't feel the need to completely shirk our old ways and traditions just because a few chest beaters deem it abhorrent. It's part of our history, like it or lump it.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
And another one appears. It's part of our history, like it or lump it.

How quaint.

So in the spirit of "your history", why did they not include the violent subjugation of half the world - including all the killing and plundering parts, you brits seemed to enjoy those. Would have made for great entertainment.

Now, before this thread also gets silly, what are your thought on the "tempest" angle? Seeing as you are SO knowledgeable on all aspects of this ritual, which isn't a ritual, even thought it just REALLY looks like one to us who know nothing at all about anything, especially the history of the EMPIRE.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad

Originally posted by WiindWalker

Originally posted by fenceSitter

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by WiindWalker

So?....What are you trying to day.

Des

So he has his flaws, but it's very apparent what is shown here.

I see hospital beds that signify the UK health care system (which are being donated to Tunisia) and a giant Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter. Fire is fire. Whether you think it is was a good or bad show, there really isn't anything more to it. Sorry but you are seeing symbolism where there is none.

Watch the video

I watched it live and saw nothing more than a grand show where the tribute to the NHS moved forward using children in beds to childrens imagination based on stories to voldermort, mary poppins and chitty chitty bang bang. SHEESH

But no it's all a conspiracy........Jesus H gives a goddam rest from this contrived nonsesne. If you believe you see a hidden meaning in all this (except for the bleedin obvious dig by a left leaning director !!!!!) then I suggest you take a holiday because you clearly NEED one.

What is wrong with enjoying a very well made show ?????????????????

Seriously, dude, calm down a little.....

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

And another one appears. It's part of our history, like it or lump it.

How quaint.

So in the spirit of "your history", why did they not include the violent subjugation of half the world - including all the killing and plundering parts, you brits seemed to enjoy those. Would have made for great entertainment.

Now, before this thread also gets silly, what are your thought on the "tempest" angle? Seeing as you are SO knowledgeable on all aspects of this ritual, which isn't a ritual, even thought it just REALLY looks like one to us who know nothing at all about anything, especially the history of the EMPIRE.

The ceremony had nothing to do with the Empire apart from taking time to respect the dead of all wars, feel free to drag that up all you want in the quest to make yourself feel better about being forced to partake in a pagan ritual that never was.
This thread got silly the moment of it's conception.

The Tempest was written by William Shakespeare and another nod to our Literary past.
The fact that you took apart my quote to suit your own little agenda screams volumes. Cherry Pick much?
edit on 31-7-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Very scary indeed, everyone's saying to watch out for the 1st August and the 10th August

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

What part in the ceremony did that half human half reptile nephilim (demon) appear?
Also, I noticed the feathers on him, maybe the same feathered serpent "gods" the Mayans believed in…?
edit on 31-7-2012 by Brad Jones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Do you have a source for that photo please?
edit on 31-7-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The ceremony had nothing to do with the Empire apart from taking time to respect the dead of all wars, feel free to drag that up all you want in the quest to make yourself feel better about being forced to partake in a pagan ritual that never was.
The Tempest was written by William Shakespeare and another nod to our Literary past.
The fact that you took apart my quote to suit your own little agenda screams volumes.
Cherry Pick much?

The title of the Opening Ceremony was "Isle of Wonders". More than a nod i'd say.

Don't be snide, respecting the dead is another pagan practice i disapprove of.
Except poppy day, i LOVE poppies

Do you understand pagan rituals? If you do, then you'll understand all requirements of a pagan magic ritual were present. That is established fact, arguing that it was only theater is ignorant. Now you're either terribly ignorant or intentionally misleading. Which?

The title of this thread is an accurate depiction of events, that's not silly at all.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Caliban, the true owner of the island, who is mercilessly enslaved by Prospero, the giant magician.

Do a google image search for various representations of the character, and his role, it's very enlightening.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

And another one appears. No it was not a pagan ritual, the Maypole symbolised a "rose tinted spectacles" view of British idyll before the Industrial revolution.
The Maypole has and is still used now across the land in many villages and towns during spring fete's and Mayday celebrations. In Britain we also have Horn dances and Well dressings. Take it as you will but we don't feel the need to completely shirk our old ways and traditions just because a few chest beaters deem it abhorrent. It's part of our history, like it or lump it.

Actually the May pole is a possible germanic /celtic / gaelic pagan tradition based on rituals around beltane.

But that's not a bad thing. If you can step away from Icke-style pseudo-crap and study history, you'll realise Britain was a pagan place for quite some time.

This is not a conspiracy, just tradition dating back to the older days. Beltane was a celebration of summer and marked the mid point of the sun in the sky between spring equinox and the summer solstice.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The fact that you took apart my quote to suit your own little agenda screams volumes.
Cherry Pick much?

The title of the Opening Ceremony was "Isle of Wonders". More than a nod i'd say.

Don't be snide, respecting the dead is another pagan practice i disapprove of.
Except poppy day, i LOVE poppies

Do you understand pagan rituals? If you do, then you'll understand all requirements of a pagan magic ritual were present. That is established fact, arguing that it was only theater is ignorant. Now you're either terribly ignorant or intentionally misleading. Which?

The title of this thread is an accurate depiction of events, that's not silly at all.

Respecting the dead is a pagan ritual you disapprove of? You call me snide?
And to the other poster yes I'm aware what the Maypole is, that's why it's a maypole, used in May on Mayday that's Beltaine.

Alright have it your way. The whole thing was an evil pagan reptilian ritual and we got you all to take part in it, evil nation of reptilian blood thirsty god haters we are. Thanks for the participation, the forces of destruction are now at their fullest throttle. Say goodbye to your souls and kiss your arses goodbye.

Now if you excuse me I have a debauched orgy and another sacrifice to attend. The sacrifice of my own liver that is. A word of caution though, if you ever do come to Britain and see what it is, if you go to a pub and you get offered a pickled egg, don't be fooled. Those pickled human fetus wrapped in marshmellow are quite delicious, but probably not to everyone's taste.

:@@

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The biggest conspiracy here is David Ike..he wants your money and he will tell you any ol BS to get it

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Now that the air is clear (i love british humour) we need to get something straight. Whether or not either of us like it, the olympic ceremony is a massive ritual ... by it's very nature. That is without doubt. Whether or not that ritual energy is directed is at question. To what extent the ritual has been created with traditional occultic symbolism is also questionable. That they rebuilt an entire section of dilapidated London to facilitate this ritual seems to suggest a lot of thought went into making it all come together.

Now you may have a nationalist fervour like most of us, but this ceremony wasn't even about britain, it was about the world, all of it, even the parts britain never plundered
British history was only a screen, a backdrop. All the world is a stage, and the people merely players. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under it.

Oh and he wrote pretty poetry too. You ever hear of a bloke called Bacon? Fascinating guy he was.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Apparently this is the demon they summoned:

THIS IS A DEMON - He appeared during the Opening Ceremony of the LONDON OLYMPICS - this is a typical demon described in the Medieval book of the GOETIA which is one of many ancient books describing how to summon demons and how to strike pacts... The GOETIA is the primary study book of the Masonic Academy known as the ORDO TEMPLI ORIENTIS - and the London Olympic Opening Ceremony was an orgy of OTO and Masonic Symbolism

Where was this demon at when I was watching the opening ceremony? I don't recall seeing him and I think I would have remembered it. Do you have a source??

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Now that the air is clear (i love british humour) we need to get something straight. Whether or not either of us like it, the olympic ceremony is a massive ritual ... by it's very nature. That is without doubt. Whether or not that ritual energy is directed is at question. To what extent the ritual has been created with traditional occultic symbolism is also questionable. That they rebuilt an entire section of dilapidated London to facilitate this ritual seems to suggest a lot of thought went into making it all come together.

Now you may have a nationalist fervour like most of us, but this ceremony wasn't even about britain, it was about the world, all of it, even the parts britain never plundered
British history was only a screen, a backdrop. All the world is a stage, and the people merely players. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. Look like the innocent flower, but be the serpent under it.

Oh and he wrote pretty poetry too. You ever hear of a bloke called Bacon? Fascinating guy he was.

Oh but it's not over yet.
Btw Merry Lughnasadh for tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Oh but it's not over yet.
Btw Merry Lughnasadh for tomorrow.

Indeed ... on full moon too no less.

I'm southern hemisphere

edit on 31-7-2012 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by froglegs79

THIS IS A DEMON - He appeared during the Opening Ceremony of the LONDON OLYMPICS - this is a typical demon described in the Medieval book of the GOETIA which is one of many ancient books describing how to summon demons and how to strike pacts... The GOETIA is the primary study book of the Masonic Academy known as the ORDO TEMPLI ORIENTIS - and the London Olympic Opening Ceremony was an orgy of OTO and Masonic Symbolism

Where was this demon at when I was watching the opening ceremony? I don't recall seeing him and I think I would have remembered it. Do you have a source??

I'll bump that post mate.. Just showed the missus the pic and she cant recall seeing that guy in the ceremony, my missus has a very good memory.. This is the third time a source has been requested so where is it ?

If you come up with the goods I will never post on ATS again..

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brad Jones

What part in the ceremony did that half human half reptile nephilim (demon) appear?
Also, I noticed the feathers on him, maybe the same feathered serpent "gods" the Mayans believed in…?
edit on 31-7-2012 by Brad Jones because: (no reason given)

This is funny because it links to my other post!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 31-7-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewtra

Originally posted by froglegs79

I'll bump that post mate.. Just showed the missus the pic and she cant recall seeing that guy in the ceremony, my missus has a very good memory.. This is the third time a source has been requested so where is it ?

If you come up with the goods I will never post on ATS again..

I think i made it pretty clear when I posted the pics....

Info pulled from:
christophereverard.blogspot.com.es...

Learn to READ

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

The Spider is an ode to my mother. She was my best friend. Like a spider, my mother was a weaver. My family was in the business of tapestry restoration, and my mother was in charge of the workshop. Like spiders, my mother was very clever. Spiders are friendly presences that eat mosquitoes. We know that mosquitoes spread diseases and are therefore unwanted. So, spiders are helpful and protective, just like my mother. — Louise Bourgeois[3]

The only burnt offerings that represented was how the beginning of the industrial revolution relied heavily on charcoal.

The tower is obviously a representation of an arm holding an Olympic torch, sorry, close but no cigar for you.

Then obviously,
this arm belongs to something from the Philadelphia experiment

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join