It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children in hospital beds cowering beneath a giant demon?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
There are cats in the pigeons, just here ..
The oldest professions put these nightmares upon children directly as well as women , but like the demons of our imaginations , the controllers of prostitution and users of prostitution shrink away when light is shone upon them . As if there were no 'nightmares' , when there most certainly are.

The horror, real horror is that the parts of the states and governments are having their fill . Its an unspeakable nightmare , the worst thing happening on our planet , to children , right under our noses.

Over 10 000 children a year are dead , gone forever , having been abducted and or raped and beaten and drugged in children's 'care' homes , OF ALL PLACES.

and this WITHOUT THEIR PARENTS consent OR THEIR PARENTS KNOWLEDGE

EVIL IS AS EVIL DOES

May they , who know who they are , melt forever and take the shame of all of humanity with them . All of humanity's anger and God's Great Revenge they have tempted . If it is to be , let them have both

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT
There are cats in the pigeons, just here ..
The oldest professions put these nightmares upon children directly as well as women , but like the demons of our imaginations , the controllers of prostitution and users of prostitution shrink away when light is shone upon them . As if there were no 'nightmares' , when there most certainly are.

The horror, real horror is that the parts of the states and governments are having their fill . Its an unspeakable nightmare , the worst thing happening on our planet , to children , right under our noses.

Over 10 000 children a year are dead , gone forever , having been abducted and or raped and beaten and drugged in children's 'care' homes , OF ALL PLACES.

and this WITHOUT THEIR PARENTS consent OR THEIR PARENTS KNOWLEDGE

EVIL IS AS EVIL DOES

May they , who know who they are , melt forever and take the shame of all of humanity with them . All of humanity's anger and God's Great Revenge they have tempted . If it is to be , let them have both

I wholly agree. The abominations that dare to call themselves human, are plaguing this world. Most of them are possessed, some are mind-controlled. But in the end we all know who is really pulling the strings.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

The implications (of who when how) have known endings.

Like dead children still being missing .

The Police - who are they ?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
All this proves is there are some weird people out there... no I'm not talking about the games.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by mikepopy

I dunno. Stop and think about it... He was a small time presenter on the BBC, then he he came out and said he was Jesus, and he was given a heads up on the future, and he exsperienced paranormal communication.
Then he disapeared for a wee bit, and came back with the story of eliteists, and ecil reptiles.

The jesus scenario, IMO is a fiction of his perception, I do however believe he had some communication of somekind, (with what?), as he did go barmy in a short space of time, and showned no previous history of similar exsperiences.

I think he's warped Jesus into his reality to make it make sense, and so its bearable for him.

I also think he's spot on with the eliteist conspiracy, its well proven and is obvious to all...

But.. Heks also read to much garbage online about Reptilians, Annuki, and all sorts of mad stuff.

He can have his own warped beliefs and get carried away like everybody else.

We've all been there, falling down a rabbit hole, stubmling upon a small thruth, and looking through the goggles of excitement, exaggerating the situation, and believing the wildest possibilities.... Then at some point we realise, we were wrong, lead astray.

Depends how much he believes it until he snaps out of it.

Or, a scary thought, he could be right and we're completey incapable of seeing the truth, unable to physically and mentally accept it.

The world confuses me..

Wow just wow a real amateur psychologist , judging without the facts. Line after line of it.
Remind me not to listen to this persons posts again < they clearly know it all , and they are a walking hypocrite/ref previous posts/sinny/destinyone

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

The Spider is an ode to my mother. She was my best friend. Like a spider, my mother was a weaver. My family was in the business of tapestry restoration, and my mother was in charge of the workshop. Like spiders, my mother was very clever. Spiders are friendly presences that eat mosquitoes. We know that mosquitoes spread diseases and are therefore unwanted. So, spiders are helpful and protective, just like my mother. — Louise Bourgeois[3]

The only burnt offerings that represented was how the beginning of the industrial revolution relied heavily on charcoal.

The tower is obviously a representation of an arm holding an Olympic torch, sorry, close but no cigar for you.

edit on 31-7-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

You dont seem to know , the black widow spider kills and consumes the father of her brood. These things rightly make us quite susperious...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
finally!

I just discovered this website today by the way, but im so glad i wasnt the only person creeped out by the baby and demon thing.

I`m not an easily scared person, but i suppose it was very disturbing, it felt like it wasnt a play it felt like it was some symbolic ritual

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

The Spider is an ode to my mother. She was my best friend. Like a spider, my mother was a weaver. My family was in the business of tapestry restoration, and my mother was in charge of the workshop. Like spiders, my mother was very clever. Spiders are friendly presences that eat mosquitoes. We know that mosquitoes spread diseases and are therefore unwanted. So, spiders are helpful and protective, just like my mother. — Louise Bourgeois[3]

The only burnt offerings that represented was how the beginning of the industrial revolution relied heavily on charcoal.

The tower is obviously a representation of an arm holding an Olympic torch, sorry, close but no cigar for you.

edit on 31-7-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

You dont seem to know , the black widow spider kills and consumes the father of her brood. These things rightly make us quite susperious...

Susperious? whats that, but i do agree that it was extremely disturbing the scene.
Wasnt necessarily disturbing in a violent way, just an eery dark way.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by carlsmith

welcome on . its a little dig with her/its?lol username Susperia . i dont think the user will mind , at least i hope not

i just read the 7 pages over , and yes it/this business is suspicious, very suspicious , and i often do visit the link _ after reading the thread.
i find it more interesting to observe the cherries being picked , before visiting the metaphorical tree .
I do not endorse Icke but what is posted above - similar info he has disseminated re social services / family law / child psychiatry / widespread direct and violent abuse against children within the state care system/ref previous threads also
But , most of us saw or read again (eg Daily MAil hardcopy review of olympic ceremony) about the actual event referred, without Ickes views on this particular event. The links can confuse things , the cited knowledge of ritual/symbolic/paganistic historicals is diverse.
In effect , almost anything can be read into it imo , the cherrypicking demonstrates this. What I know as a theologian is that Baal worship and sacrifice to Baal is predicted via prophecy , a sin committed by literal enemies of God . Those who have endorsed evil practise and vile spite of eg moral law (biblicall represented as Gods Law) . These factors running with Moloch also , they are not Pagan inspired myths , as commonly beleived , but have older origins than that by a long way

Drawing in the obvious here , should bring perspective to a large screen we are all perhaps standing too close to.
Therefore my comment would be ,
and it is made in ignorance too

if there were
Children in hospital beds cowering beneath a giant demon > op title/ats/jul30

declared to be a 'celebration of the marvelous work undertaken for children by the nhs' (DM)

where 'the queen of hearts and these demons were representing the nightmares of children confined to hospital beds'

as part of ' An olympic ceremony celebrating using symbols of evolving british history over time',

then 1

Was Robert Peeler a part of the ceremony ?

2 Was the work of The British Police Force represented ?

Perspective then - dead or dying captive children being under the control of the /imaginary forces of molestation

versus

The Entire British Police Services , a symbol or some kind of hat lifting to them ?

Which was included? Which was not ?

It wasnt obviously anything good or reassuring we were shown .
The difference between,
say , heart surgery or
getting beaten up raped and drugged by the cqc and the police , and the promoted state mollies effectively while in low-secure capitivity because of applied learning difficulties (exactly as happened at winterbourne view, a typical case study carried out by a member of the public)
when you're a child ,
is immense .

Maybe Boyle should have got a CQC suit wearing psychopath to harass them with his %

Then the policeman would chop it off for him , like in Punch and Judy . Then would we celebrate

More things under heaven and earth ...

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Explain how I'm a hypocrite?

And provide your own analysis, if its better then mine?

What's not plausable about mine?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

David Icke............Nuff said.

Nutter

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

reply to post by carlsmith

welcome on . its a little dig with her/its?lol username Susperia . i dont think the user will mind , at least i hope not

i just read the 7 pages over , and yes it/this business is suspicious, very suspicious , and i often do visit the link _ after reading the thread.
i find it more interesting to observe the cherries being picked , before visiting the metaphorical tree .
I do not endorse Icke but what is posted above - similar info he has disseminated re social services / family law / child psychiatry / widespread direct and violent abuse against children within the state care system/ref previous threads also
But , most of us saw or read again (eg Daily MAil hardcopy review of olympic ceremony) about the actual event referred, without Ickes views on this particular event. The links can confuse things , the cited knowledge of ritual/symbolic/paganistic historicals is diverse.
In effect , almost anything can be read into it imo , the cherrypicking demonstrates this. What I know as a theologian is that Baal worship and sacrifice to Baal is predicted via prophecy , a sin committed by literal enemies of God . Those who have endorsed evil practise and vile spite of eg moral law (biblicall represented as Gods Law) . These factors running with Moloch also , they are not Pagan inspired myths , as commonly beleived , but have older origins than that by a long way

Drawing in the obvious here , should bring perspective to a large screen we are all perhaps standing too close to.
Therefore my comment would be ,
and it is made in ignorance too

if there were
Children in hospital beds cowering beneath a giant demon > op title/ats/jul30

declared to be a 'celebration of the marvelous work undertaken for children by the nhs' (DM)

where 'the queen of hearts and these demons were representing the nightmares of children confined to hospital beds'

as part of ' An olympic ceremony celebrating using symbols of evolving british history over time',

then 1

Was Robert Peeler a part of the ceremony ?

2 Was the work of The British Police Force represented ?

Perspective then - dead or dying captive children being under the control of the /imaginary forces of molestation

versus

The Entire British Police Services , a symbol or some kind of hat lifting to them ?

Which was included? Which was not ?

It wasnt obviously anything good or reassuring we were shown .
The difference between,
say , heart surgery or
getting beaten up raped and drugged by the cqc and the police , and the promoted state mollies effectively while in low-secure capitivity because of applied learning difficulties (exactly as happened at winterbourne view, a typical case study carried out by a member of the public)
when you're a child ,
is immense .

Maybe Boyle should have got a CQC suit wearing psychopath to harass them with his %

Then the policeman would chop it off for him , like in Punch and Judy . Then would we celebrate

More things under heaven and earth ...

Never mind.

I just read the above. You opinion of me matters not, your own input is regurgitated garbage.

No offence

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker

Originally posted by lewtra

Originally posted by froglegs79

Apparently this is the demon they summoned:

THIS IS A DEMON - He appeared during the Opening Ceremony of the LONDON OLYMPICS - this is a typical demon described in the Medieval book of the GOETIA which is one of many ancient books describing how to summon demons and how to strike pacts... The GOETIA is the primary study book of the Masonic Academy known as the ORDO TEMPLI ORIENTIS - and the London Olympic Opening Ceremony was an orgy of OTO and Masonic Symbolism

Where was this demon at when I was watching the opening ceremony? I don't recall seeing him and I think I would have remembered it. Do you have a source??

I'll bump that post mate.. Just showed the missus the pic and she cant recall seeing that guy in the ceremony, my missus has a very good memory.. This is the third time a source has been requested so where is it ?

If you come up with the goods I will never post on ATS again..

I think i made it pretty clear when I posted the pics....

Info pulled from:
christophereverard.blogspot.com.es...

edit on 31-7-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

Learn to READ
edit on 31-7-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

I have read it twice and you said..

THIS IS A DEMON - He appeared during the Opening Ceremony of the LONDON OLYMPICS

So did the DEMON appear at the opening ceremony or not..???

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

So?....What are you trying to day.

Des

So he has his flaws, but it's very apparent what is shown here.

yeah, it's a fictional charecter from a J.K. ROWLING book....the author, a brit, who books have sold the most copies in the world of the last 2 decades, and whos writings have inspired millions of kids to take up reading and enjoy the fantasy of make believe...and of course, to you....it's evil, evil, evil...gee what a plot

good thing it wasn't the WIZARD OF OZ...or you would be saying it's a plot by the NWO to destroy the minds of young kids with witches and flying goblins

ratchet up the fear meter, be afraid of everything and anything.
edit on 1-8-2012 by jimmyx because: context

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
David Icke is the biggest crock of dogsh*t that has ever become popular. One minute he claims "reptilian lizards" from another galaxy run the world and the next minute he claims it's "the evil jews" ruining everything.. The guy makes a lot of money to say outrageous falsities. Anyone who eats up what he says is a freakin brain dead moron.
edit on 1-8-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by Destinyone

So?....What are you trying to day.

Des

So he has his flaws, but it's very apparent what is shown here.

yeah, it's a fictional charecter from a J.K. ROWLING book....the author, a brit, who books have sold the most copies in the world of the last 2 decades, and whos writings have inspired millions of kids to take up reading and enjoy the fantasy of make believe...and of course, to you....it's evil, evil, evil...gee what a plot

good thing it wasn't the WIZARD OF OZ...or you would be saying it's a plot by the NWO to destroy the minds of young kids with witches and flying goblins

ratchet up the fear meter, be afraid of everything and anything.
edit on 1-8-2012 by jimmyx because: context

Who said anything about me being afraid? If it is true, I welcome it. It's about time something fun happened to this boring deluted planet.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Images from here
Good article on a good blog with clear and lucid explanation on all of the demonic imagery seen below and on the demonic aspect of the ceremonies.

The J.K. ROWLING books are all demonic and they are responsible for the moral and spiritual destruction destruction of an entire generation. Anyone defending the JKR material are themselves at great risk if not already in the grip of a demonic possession. The WIZARD OF OZ is also demonic and the same can be said there as well. The WofO was actually a prelude to what you see happening now with respect to demonic inflitration and possession throughout the world.

The images posted above are from the opening ceremony - and they are all EXTREMELY EVIL and patently demonic, especailly the first image of the dancing DEMON in the above montage and it is well explained in the referenced article. That dancing demon is an absolute monstrosity and it appeared during the Opening Ceremony of the LONDON OLYMPICS - this is a typical demon described in the book of the Goetia - one of many ancient texts that describe the manner of summoning demons et cetera. These kinds of demonic texts are the primary study books of the Masonic Orders and especailly that of the Ordo Templi Orientis - and the London Olympic Opening Ceremony was a demonic display of the same and its attendant Masonic symbolism.

ALL opening and closing ceremonies of the Olympic games are demonic without exception. The closing ceremony promises more of the same - but 100 times more evil.

edit on 1-8-2012 by Vitruvian because: editing

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
IMAGE SOURCE

Still from the video below: - DEMONS ALL........BEWARE

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninjas4321

Dude its David icke the man thinks that there is a secret race of reptilians that run the world take what he says with a truck full of salt And about the picture of the demon and the kids it could simply represent all the plagues and the demon could represent death
edit on 30-7-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

Its safe to say that the "reptoids" he speaks of are the Jews, but for his safety he calls them something else so the usual Jew Police cant go after him.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Originally posted by ninjas4321

Dude its David icke the man thinks that there is a secret race of reptilians that run the world take what he says with a truck full of salt And about the picture of the demon and the kids it could simply represent all the plagues and the demon could represent death
edit on 30-7-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

Its safe to say that the "reptoids" he speaks of are the Jews, but for his safety he calls them something else so the usual Jew Police cant go after him.

Thank you very much for that..........Now the David Icke stuff makes sense. Amen!!!

I could never reconcile his intellect and his courage vis a vis the "reptile" thing..........and it was the cause of much consternation for me because everythig else he said seemed quite reasonable in light of my own understanding on the terror tactics of the Zionist cabal with respect to the perfidious Zio/J's and their NWO agenda. .......
Your comments made my day. .

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join