It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children in hospital beds cowering beneath a giant demon?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by WiindWalker

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by WiindWalker

So?....What are you trying to day.

Des

So he has his flaws, but it's very apparent what is shown here.

Then...tell us what is *apparent*...in your own words...

Des

edit on 30-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Hmmm.....what isn't??? Pretty clear cut black magic isn't it? Sick kids, ebola? legionaires? any other virus's? fukushima? All that is spellcasting on the leylines, and it was powerful, got sick on the day it opened and had to sleep most of the day, felt a vortex, like a cyclone of heavy energy.

Just use your eyes and tell me, is that stuff normal? A world wide event is taking place and kids are watching this all on their tv, is this normal? OR SICKENING?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Heh I knew this day would come *Sigh* hope humanity will wake up in time I got faith in you peeps

On another note:

( •_•) Well looks like....

( •_•)>⌐■-■ *Puts on sunglasses*

(⌐■_■) We have shills here...

(*O*)YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAAAAAAH!!!

You know who I am talking about trying to stir the pot up and cause a giant fight, that usually gets the thread closed *Stares*

edit on 1-8-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Think abortions.......and read The Black Awakening by Russ Dizdar and LA Marzulli's two books, Politics, Prophecy & The Supernatural and The Cosmic Chess Match.

Now, here in America just finishing up on July 27, 2012 were our top political, financial and some "stars" that pranced around in long robes with torches and a huge bonfire to Molach, a 40 foot stone owl in a 2,500 Redwood Forest called Bohemian Groves...........................kind of makes you wonder who, at present, is running the show.

I found this particular part of the opening ceremony - very ritualistic and I've studied the occult for 30+ years.

Even our cartoons for our youngsters are now dark and perturbing.

Go back and read the lyrics to many of our songs now, look at our movies and art.

The dark lord has arrived.

Again I pose one question to each person reading this.................time is short (I think and by short I mean 3-5 years???)

Which side of the Chess Board will you be on?

No in the middle on this one.

Time to take a stand.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Think abortions.......and read The Black Awakening by Russ Dizdar and LA Marzulli's two books, Politics, Prophecy & The Supernatural and The Cosmic Chess Match.

Now, here in America just finishing up on July 27, 2012 were our top political, financial and some "stars" that pranced around in long robes with torches and a huge bonfire to Molach, a 40 foot stone owl in a 2,500 Redwood Forest called Bohemian Groves...........................kind of makes you wonder who, at present, is running the show.

I found this particular part of the opening ceremony - very ritualistic and I've studied the occult for 30+ years.

Even our cartoons for our youngsters are now dark and perturbing.

Go back and read the lyrics to many of our songs now, look at our movies and art.

The dark lord has arrived.

Again I pose one question to each person reading this.................time is short (I think and by short I mean 3-5 years???)

Which side of the Chess Board will you be on?

No in the middle on this one.

Time to take a stand.

You seem to know a lot

Also tv and music wise I gave up just purely meditate now each day.

I decided to do a little test watch some TV after a month without it.

Conclusion to the experiment: I could not meditate !! All these images of advertisements/programs started clouding my mind during my meditation. Honestly tv is one powerful tool and should not be taken lightly *Horrified face*. Same goes for music as well ! However, there are some good musicians that do not use them silly codes.

Anyway
for you madam and you are right avoiding music,tv and movies is the best thing someone can do.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

No to know your enemy...................buy right now or tomorrow "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu.

Just a few months ago I was a confirmed Agnostic. leaning towards Buddhist - now i am Christian, not the church infiltrated kind but reading the Bible - get and read five books.

The KJV Bible
The Dark Awakening by Russ Dizdar
Politics, Prophecy and The Supernatual and The Cosmic Chess Match by L.A. Marzulli

Both Marzulli and Shatterthedarkness are good web sites.

The Art Of War by Sun Tzu

These books show clearly what is happening and why...................also Google videos and listen to these guys.

May the peace of Jesus Christ be upon you and may the Holy Spirit guide you.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Can someone please post a link to a full working version of the opening cerimonies. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
No to know your enemy...................buy right now or tomorrow "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu.

May the peace of Jesus Christ be upon you and may the Holy Spirit guide you.

Gutenberg offers free downloads of The Art of War, several formats to choose from.

Reading the bible is a revolutionary act these days ...

thank you ofhumadescent ... God bless

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Read between the lines: A plague of death will start at the olympic games. The sick kids, the big demon over them they tell you what and how it will happen. The half reptile demon is interesting, probably means somthing too, but not sure what

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Or is it just pure entertainment and a brilliant set by Danny Boyle. It could even have been a dig at the Tories historical attacks on the National Health Service (NHS) which contributesd to there not being a revolution in the UK immediately after WW2.

Why must there be a Demonic/reptilian agenda in everything??

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The recently unveiled logo for the Navy’s Program Executive Office for Unmanned Aviation and Strike Weapons

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Can someone please post a link to a full working version of the opening cerimonies. Thanks.

Have you tried BBC iplayer?. Might not work depending where you are though.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT
reply to post by carlsmith

welcome on . its a little dig with her/its?lol username Susperia . i dont think the user will mind , at least i hope not

i just read the 7 pages over , and yes it/this business is suspicious, very suspicious , and i often do visit the link _ after reading the thread.
i find it more interesting to observe the cherries being picked , before visiting the metaphorical tree .
I do not endorse Icke but what is posted above - similar info he has disseminated re social services / family law / child psychiatry / widespread direct and violent abuse against children within the state care system/ref previous threads also
But , most of us saw or read again (eg Daily MAil hardcopy review of olympic ceremony) about the actual event referred, without Ickes views on this particular event. The links can confuse things , the cited knowledge of ritual/symbolic/paganistic historicals is diverse.
In effect , almost anything can be read into it imo , the cherrypicking demonstrates this. What I know as a theologian is that Baal worship and sacrifice to Baal is predicted via prophecy , a sin committed by literal enemies of God . Those who have endorsed evil practise and vile spite of eg moral law (biblicall represented as Gods Law) . These factors running with Moloch also , they are not Pagan inspired myths , as commonly beleived , but have older origins than that by a long way

Drawing in the obvious here , should bring perspective to a large screen we are all perhaps standing too close to.
Therefore my comment would be ,
and it is made in ignorance too

if there were
Children in hospital beds cowering beneath a giant demon > op title/ats/jul30

declared to be a 'celebration of the marvelous work undertaken for children by the nhs' (DM)

where 'the queen of hearts and these demons were representing the nightmares of children confined to hospital beds'

as part of ' An olympic ceremony celebrating using symbols of evolving british history over time',

then 1

Was Robert Peeler a part of the ceremony ?

2 Was the work of The British Police Force represented ?

Perspective then - dead or dying captive children being under the control of the /imaginary forces of molestation

versus

The Entire British Police Services , a symbol or some kind of hat lifting to them ?

Which was included? Which was not ?

It wasnt obviously anything good or reassuring we were shown .
The difference between,
say , heart surgery or
getting beaten up raped and drugged by the cqc and the police , and the promoted state mollies effectively while in low-secure capitivity because of applied learning difficulties (exactly as happened at winterbourne view, a typical case study carried out by a member of the public)
when you're a child ,
is immense .

Maybe Boyle should have got a CQC suit wearing psychopath to harass them with his %

Then the policeman would chop it off for him , like in Punch and Judy . Then would we celebrate

More things under heaven and earth ...

Don't try so hard, you might hurt yourself.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I thought that was Death Not Baal too. And the Ebola, Legionaires, and other virus's just waiting on the sidelines is basically what I think is happening. We need to raise our Love Frequency and opt out.

We're way bigger than they are. We don't have to give them any more cookies, or our children's suffering to feast on.

PERIOD.

Peter Panning in Hook spoke truth, (actually that whole movie had some real truth in it.) He said to Hook,

I recall you being much bigger!

Hook said To a 10 year old I would be huge!

We're bigger than them anyway, they're lacking love/consciousness, and therefore soul orb size.
edit on 2-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

Not sure why?

Buy and read two books that will answer your question.

Corrupting The Image by Douglas Hamp and Pandemonium's Engine by (a lot of people) Thomas & Nina Horn, Gary Stearman, noah Hutchings, Chuck Missler, Sharon Gilbert, John McTernan, michael Bennett, Fredrick Meekins, Carl Teichrib, Doug Woodward, Douglas Hamp and Chris Putnam.

Both books are not cheap, but worth it.
edit on 2-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

My husband and everyone around me also thinks it's just "entertainment". The blue pill is easier to swallow.

No look around you - read the lyrics to 90% of the songs out there now, watch the movies, our art - a lot of it is very dark.

I studied the occult for many decades - sorry this was not just "entertainment" this has a purpose.

Your being prepped, just like a turkey for a feast.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The actor playing Caliban in previous photos is Dion Johnstone and performed at the Stratford Shakespeare Festival in 2010.

That image of Caliban comes from the photo group labeled "The Tempest - Production Photos" on lower left page right from the Stratford Shakespeare Festival's website.

I would have linked directly to it, but it opens a gallery and is sort of slow on my computer. So, after a little chasing we can confirm that the image of Caliban upthread was not from the Olympic Opening Ceremony.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by shockedonlooker
The actor playing Caliban in previous photos is Dion Johnstone and performed at the Stratford Shakespeare Festival in 2010.

Very well done !!!!
I never saw the ceremony, only reports, and i assumed that character had appeared in the show.

I was wrong!!!

But it's ok, because i learned something else too:

BBC: Alex Trimble, lead singer with Two Door Cinema Club says the opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics was a "huge" moment for British music. He performed a track called Caliban's Dream, written by Underworld's Rick Smith at the ceremony.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Originally posted by shockedonlooker

Very well done !!!!
I never saw the ceremony, only reports, and i assumed that character had appeared in the show.

I was wrong!!!

But it's ok, because i learned something else too:

BBC: Alex Trimble, lead singer with Two Door Cinema Club says the opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympics was a "huge" moment for British music. He performed a track called Caliban's Dream, written by Underworld's Rick Smith at the ceremony.

I only saw a couple clips online. That's an interesting quote, I've never heard of any of the musicians who performed
but what do you make of Caliban's line "Be not afeard, the isle is full of noises." inscribed on the giant bell? It's kind of creepy if you read the full quoted lines :

“Be not afeard; the isle is full of noises,
Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
Will hum about mine ears; and sometime voices,
That, if I then had waked after long sleep,
Will make me sleep again: and then, in dreaming,
The clouds methought would open, and show riches
Ready to drop upon me; that, when I waked,
I cried to dream again.”

What voices? Maybe music will play a bigger role in keeping people asleep or used to employ some sort of hypnotic state for easier control? That thread from a few months ago about the "devils cord" was running through my mind earlier but my music theory is so rusty I stayed out of it. Just thinking out loud

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
A neutral critique from a young american boy who always thought in his innocents that the Olympics were about
athletes and world records might go something like this. Seeing how I used to be one.

What kind of a person would make a dark dismal statement like this at the Olympic games. For Cripes sake a kid would recognize that this

has as much to do with the Olympic games as this stuff belongs at an airport.

Since when did dismal, dark, horrific and gruesome become attractive ? Tell me there isn't one them on the mind of the wicked ? This is all any doom seeker needs, no comets, no planet X, no gaseous clouds from Uranus, no magneto sphere polar shift.

Just mans inhumanity to man. No coronal mass ejection !

That's what 2012 is really all about and how they've known about it for thousands of years. They're ancestors were planning this from ancient times. No prophecy from the ancients, just a world wide blood sacrifice.
I read a figure the other day that there are twenty four thousand abortions on earth everyday.

FnS for the OP !
edit on 3-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

This is what we're talking about. The when there is obviously something very wrpng here .

The point of communal complaint and the demanding of explanations .

Though would some on here brush it under the carpet rather soonly ?

Icke didn't invent this (the olympic ceremony) - this was invented IN SECRET .

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join