It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children in hospital beds cowering beneath a giant demon?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker

Originally posted by fenceSitter

Originally posted by WiindWalker

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by WiindWalker

So?....What are you trying to day.

Des

So he has his flaws, but it's very apparent what is shown here.

I see hospital beds that signify the UK health care system (which are being donated to Tunisia) and a giant Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter. Fire is fire. Whether you think it is was a good or bad show, there really isn't anything more to it. Sorry but you are seeing symbolism where there is none.

Watch the video

Well I watched the video and I thought it was cherry picked to go with Mr Ickes agenda..I dont usually watch t.v but I did watch the opening ceramony of the olympics and did not see any satanic references, only Great Britains History.. Just because a few folk wore black and white and they showed off the NHS and Mary Poppins..Dont mean it's a Satanic Conspiracy.. Tell us why you think it is..

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Off topic I know but im wondering if des and sinny have close ip numbers as they joined the site within a month of each other coincedence or conspiracy lol

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
HAHAHA they WONT succeed. I defeated evil and so did The TRUE LORD GOD. Your puny rituals are nullified by the power i have been given. you wont believe me though, and probably continue but it will only ruin you first. FOOLS.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MrRobertson

Ohhh crap! Des! They're on to us!

Lol

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRobertson
Off topic I know but im wondering if des and sinny have close ip numbers as they joined the site within a month of each other coincedence or conspiracy lol

I never noticed...

Hey Sinny...I'm on top of a mountain in N.Ga, USA...were you be Girl Friend...separated at birth....

ETA: went to check your avy/profile. You're in the UK. So, how's those Olympics working for ya....

Des
edit on 30-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by imalitehaus

Hey there!

I fear I'm not old enough to know what a "caul" is aha.

Please educate me
sadly I've just switched from laptop to mobile internet, so if you could maybe post a pick, that would be awesome.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I don't think you even believe this yourself. That's what I find strange about many of these Olympic threads, those who seem to be supporting a conspiratorial view, either misunderstood the ceremony or are just posting rehashed Conspiracies, just because ATS is a conspiracy website. You don't actually believe this Icke theory.

I thought the opening ceremony was meant to be when the big false flag was going to happen. As it didn't, Now you want to put down another interpretation of events so you can keep this conspiracy going until the last day of the event. Then it will be onto the next conspiracy theory to fall for.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by imalitehaus

Hey there!

I fear I'm not old enough to know what a "caul" is aha.

Please educate me
sadly I've just switched from laptop to mobile internet, so if you could maybe post a pick, that would be awesome.

I was born with a caul over my whole head. It's a thin membrane that covers part of the face, head or whole head. It's removed at birth. A nurse in the delivery room, asked for, and was given mine. She wanted it for some old wive's tale religious beliefs My Grannie told me about it when I was about 13 years old.

History and tradition

According to Aelius Lampridius, the boy-emperor Diadumenian (208–218) was so named because he was born with a diadem formed by a rolled caul.[7]

In medieval times the appearance of a caul on a newborn baby was seen as a sign of good luck.[8] It was considered an omen that the child was destined for greatness. Gathering the caul onto paper was considered an important tradition of childbirth: the midwife would rub a sheet of paper across the baby's head and face, pressing the material of the caul onto the paper. The caul would then be presented to the mother, to be kept as an heirloom. Some Early Modern European traditions linked caul birth to the ability to defend fertility and the harvest against the forces of evil, particularly witches and sorcerers.[9]

A legend developed suggesting that possession of a baby's caul would give its bearer good luck and protect that person from death by drowning. Cauls were therefore highly prized by sailors. Medieval women often sold these cauls to sailors for large sums of money
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It's amazing when I watch this stuff it stand right out. But I often fail to realize that most people have the blinders on. they don't see the symbolizm. It's just so blatantly obvious on this one.

What I find hard to understand is that it seems like the whole thing has been censored across the web???

I can't find one video of the opening ceremonies that actually works??? Can someone post a link to one pleaseeee!!!! I want to watch the whole thing.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yea, I'm stuck on a mountain of turds in Birmingham, always had vivid dreams of been snatched from a cradle by clowns though
aha.

Olympics, Olympics, Olympics....

Lots of Chinese over here! Lol

My bus to and from work was full of em the other day, all sighting Brum before heading to London Town.. Dunno why, there's nothing to see here lol..

One young girl was video recording her mom getting a foot rub on the bus

Tell you what is universal though... They were all gobsmacked at the price of the fair

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Ahhh that explains it

In that case... Don't post a pik! Aha.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Well Des, that's cool! So, I have to ask the question, you know.

Are you psychic? Sorry, just have to ask. I had a Granny too, and she did have all kinds of stories.

ETA: Good answer to Sinny there. Thanks!

edit on 30-7-2012 by imalitehaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Char-Lee

While I do believe there is an all powerful elite that plot against us, I do also believe they present certain sinister things in plain sight (e.g 9/11 etc).. and that Madonna Superbowl fiasco was most curious, as is some of the things surrounding the Olympics, its foolish to jump the gun and blindly believe David Icke

I believe my own eyes and senses and don't need anyone to tell me.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

O.0

Okay then

Nobody repond to this guy, he's got it all figured out... Maybe one day we will to

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninjas4321

Dude its David icke the man thinks that there is a secret race of reptilians that run the world take what he says with a truck full of salt And about the picture of the demon and the kids it could simply represent all the plagues and the demon could represent death
edit on 30-7-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

Or...or. IT could be something staring at you directly in the face that you REFUSE to see because it comes from a guy whom you think is a bit silly.

The fact is...this is the ONLY Olympic Ceremony that I have EVER seen a 100 foot demon paraded around a frikkin' fire. -So, reptilians or not...THIS IS A BIT FUNKY.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by imalitehaus

Well Des, that's cool! So, I have to ask the question, you know.

Are you psychic? Sorry, just have to ask. I had a Granny too, and she did have all kinds of stories.

ETA: Good answer to Sinny there. Thanks!

Sweet Pea...I think everyone is born with the ability of intuitiveness. Some listen closer to their inner voice/gut, others don't. One can fine tune their intuition should they want to. It's all about choices...

Des

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

O.0

Okay then

Nobody repond to this guy, he's got it all figured out... Maybe one day we will to

Gotcha...he gets fed no more bandwidth from me.....glad we have that settled....

Des

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

O.0

Okay then

Yes on this matter I do have it figured out, it is not really that hard. You just have to not be blind.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

O.0

Okay then

Gotcha...he gets fed no more bandwidth from me.....glad we have that settled....

Des

Hah and i got a reprimand for a one liner....
Well making this two.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

O.0

Okay then

Des

Hah and i got a reprimand for a one liner....
Well making this two.

ha. I like your thinking, on (this) matter

Darn it! Took me ten minutes to break my own rule.. See what I'm like?!

edit on 30-7-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join