It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children in hospital beds cowering beneath a giant demon?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by Destinyone

reply to post by Char-Lee

O.0

Okay then

Nobody repond to this guy, he's got it all figured out... Maybe one day we will to

Gotcha...he gets fed no more bandwidth from me.....glad we have that settled....

Des

Hah and i got a reprimand for a one liner....
Well making this two.

ha. I like your thinking, on (this) matter

Darn it! Took me ten minutes to break my own rule.. See what I'm like?!

edit on 30-7-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

One thing everyone is clear on who knows me is I don't care if anyone likes my thinking and I trust my intuitions as they have earned it.
Dang needing line two again... dumb rules!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
David had been reporting on this all week leading up the the Opening Ceremony. He said it would be a mass Satanic ritual done in the guise of London's history and tradition. I watched the entire thing, and as this part happened I knew right away it was evil and absolute confirmation of what he said. Even the commentator said referring to the giant baby head that appeared at the end "I don't know if that's cute or creepy." Obviously it was Valdamort blown up into a 100 foot monster towering over everyone, but think outside the box people! It's a representation of Lucifer and all his demons and dark forces being released. Last time I checked this was a conspiracy site for people that were unplugged and could see through the lines, instead you have a bunch doubters that take everything at face value.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
this is just plain weird.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by WiindWalker

reply to post by Char-Lee

While I do believe there is an all powerful elite that plot against us, I do also believe they present certain sinister things in plain sight (e.g 9/11 etc).. and that Madonna Superbowl fiasco was most curious, as is some of the things surrounding the Olympics, its foolish to jump the gun and blindly believe David Icke

I never said that David was 100% correct. I was pulling his info so that we could comment on it.

OK. My comments. While David, at one time in his past, seemed to be a good, balanced researcher...he's wandered off the beaten path. Don't know for what reasons, maybe he was running out of paying crowds with his old material. Maybe he just started losing it, it does happen in his field.

The twisted path he's plodding down now, makes no sense to serious ufologists. He's taking the most outrageous claims from various sects, rolled them all into one ball of Icke, and expects people to just believe him because of who he is.

That's my personal opinion...not expecting anyone else to hold my same views.

Des

Maybe he stumbled on something big and left the beaten path, maybe he did run out of paying crowds, or even maybe he is losing it.
I'm not for or against anybody. I just try to keep an open mind and take bits and pieces from here and there combining them to get the whole picture. (If that is possible)
As for personal opinions, if we are opened minded there is at least a little truth in everything we hear and see even if we dont like it.
We must not be cushioned by our comfort.
Peace

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
i see where ya coming from buddy ,different strokes for different folks

i like Mr Icke's views ,he certainly opens up a whole new world for one to explore

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mikepopy

I dunno. Stop and think about it... He was a small time presenter on the BBC, then he he came out and said he was Jesus, and he was given a heads up on the future, and he exsperienced paranormal communication.
Then he disapeared for a wee bit, and came back with the story of eliteists, and ecil reptiles.

The jesus scenario, IMO is a fiction of his perception, I do however believe he had some communication of somekind, (with what?), as he did go barmy in a short space of time, and showned no previous history of similar exsperiences.

I think he's warped Jesus into his reality to make it make sense, and so its bearable for him.

I also think he's spot on with the eliteist conspiracy, its well proven and is obvious to all...

But.. Heks also read to much garbage online about Reptilians, Annuki, and all sorts of mad stuff.

He can have his own warped beliefs and get carried away like everybody else.

We've all been there, falling down a rabbit hole, stubmling upon a small thruth, and looking through the goggles of excitement, exaggerating the situation, and believing the wildest possibilities.... Then at some point we realise, we were wrong, lead astray.

Depends how much he believes it until he snaps out of it.

Or, a scary thought, he could be right and we're completey incapable of seeing the truth, unable to physically and mentally accept it.

The world confuses me..

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brad Jones
It's a representation of Lucifer and all his demons and dark forces being released. Last time I checked this was a conspiracy site for people that were unplugged and could see through the lines, instead you have a bunch doubters that take everything at face value.

Yes you have a point, it's a conspiracy site and such threads (even if i personally think they are moronic) have merit.

Nevertheless, i said it somewhere else already:

Who is the one obsessed (should i say "possessed" even?) by satan, demons etc.?
Answer: The one who is spending his time analyzing and analyzing all kinds of stuff and coming to the conclusion he sees satanic rituals, demons etc. everywhere.

Ok...let me say this in easier to understand words.....it's like someone on a eating binge, weighing 300 lbs and keeping eating and eating....trying to convince other people, including the 120 lbs skinny ones that it's unhealthy to be overweight..while the advice would serve much better for THEMSELVES...
edit on 30-7-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

It's called confirmation bias.

Confirmation bias refers to a type of selective thinking whereby one tends to notice and to look for what confirms one's beliefs, and to ignore, not look for, or undervalue the relevance of what contradicts one's beliefs

www.skepdic.com...

During the 2008 U.S. presidential election, Valdis Krebs at orgnet.com analyzed purchasing trends on Amazon.

People who already supported Obama were the same people buying books which painted him in a positive light. People who already disliked Obama were the ones buying books painting him in a negative light.

Just like with pundits, people weren’t buying books for the information, they were buying them for the confirmation.

youarenotsosmart.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I agree with you, and consider that we might not be able to see the truth of what he sees.

The world is confusing because it is made up this way to keep us off track.
Things are simple and that is how we should observe things so that we keep on the right track.
Confusion is an infrastructure to hide the truth. Always try to see between the lines of things
and keep it simple.
I've noticed that by doing such a thing I always see much deeper and more pieces of the puzzle fall into place.

Starred you.

MK

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I thought it felt "Satanic" from the moment I heard "Tubular Bells" from the "Exorsist "

Then, all this evil sh!te started poping up.

I don't care if it came from Harry Potter.

That didn't look like Harry Potter.

It was just evil, weird, and disturbing for anything to be in the Olympics.

edit on 30-7-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
WHAT DOES SUE BERLOWITZ THINK OF IT

DO WE DO THINKING?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The funny part is-

None of you see anything wrong with it and write it off flippantly .

I know why they keep David Icke alive as well as Alex Jones and that is they serve a purpose

I cant help but like the jinn at times. The father has purpose for everything i believe.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Icke does believe ET, or better, ED, as in Extra Dimensional beings are in control of mankind and have been for thousands upon thousands of years. They were the Kings, Emperors, and rulers of old who are now politicians, bankers, CEOs, the same Royal families, etc. These people make up the Illuminati. If you're familiar with that secret group then you're pretty much caught up to speed with Icke. His main difference is that the Illuminati are the aliens. So if you forgo the alien part, all of his research is quite deep and interesting with lots of details and sources. He gets called a quack for the reptilian part, but that's the hardest part of all to crack if it were true, you know.

In any case, I love Icke and here's a short, catchy video that introduces himself well (with no alien theory included)

edit on 30-7-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Very good video and a WAKE UP CALL to everyone that the Olympics do not represent sport anymore. It represents the elite taking a big control over the lives of those who have access to watch it (live and on tv).

I have also noticed a sh*t load of commercials running throughout the sports broadcast. it appears the amount of time commercials air on tv are more than the amount of sports actually shown on tv. An agenda of the elite I refuse to watch.

EFFFF the Olympics, I have better things in life to do and live for.

Great thread and article too S&F

edit on 30-7-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: spelling error

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Too bad, we already know your type, the glorifying think they know whats up wannabe witch lol.

Of course since you play with magic and spells ALL the time, you think that some of them are harmless ??

Soon the mental stimuli you are receiving will be revealed, and it SHOULD feel good too you, but it cannot since you will be in such a state of shock, at just what these ceremonies mean, too YOU.

Doubting that all of the crap that is shown too us is not part of a ceremony to eat your energy, is hilarious indeed.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I'm pretty sure he said he were the son of god, not Jesus, the son of god as in one of god's sons, as in we're all one, the new age / mystic perspective on god.

Of course people purposefully took that the wrong way just to have another reason to ignore his message.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Apparently this is the demon they summoned:

THIS IS A DEMON - He appeared during the Opening Ceremony of the LONDON OLYMPICS - this is a typical demon described in the Medieval book of the GOETIA which is one of many ancient books describing how to summon demons and how to strike pacts... The GOETIA is the primary study book of the Masonic Academy known as the ORDO TEMPLI ORIENTIS - and the London Olympic Opening Ceremony was an orgy of OTO and Masonic Symbolism

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Info pulled from:
christophereverard.blogspot.com.es...

The TOWER OF BABEL - a kind of circular ZIGGURAT - from ancient Babylon, therefore, with no surprise, was a prominent feature of the London Olympics Ceremony...

The GOETIC DEMONS are essentially spiritual entities who are extremely JEALOUS of our physical bodies. They are spirits of people and creatures which did live long ago. Stuck, as they are, in a gap between the physical and spiritual realms, they WATCH US... And in the Bible, they are described as THE WATCHERS...

Centuries of JEALOUSY has festered in the minds of these Goetic Demonic-Watchers. They now want utter DESTRUCTION and CHAOS, WARFARE, PLAGUE and POVERTY to overcome mankind so that the spirits of all of us can be fed upon by the hoards of demons in the lower astral realms... And THAT is what the symbolism of the Opening Ceremony of the London Olympics was REALLY all about.

This has NOTHING to do with SPORT! It has EVERYTHING to do with the AGENDA of people who are members of various Masonic & Magical Secret Societies...

Freemasons at the helm of large corporations are busy putting this demonic agenda into force; Blasting Plutonium-powered satellites into orbit (which potentially will poison our sky), Drilling Gas and Oil (which poisons our sea) and inserting SPIDER VENOM into tomatoes and other food supplies - eventually leading to the genetic mutation, enhanced cancer development and utter poisoning of our soils...

The TRUTH is here for all of you to SEE if you open your Eyes... The world is being transformed into a TOXIC WASTELAND so that Freemasons in Government and Industry can please the demons who they worship in their many many different temples around the world...
edit on 30-7-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
nevermind. whats going on with ATS now a days? i remember 2002 threads. looooooong way from that.
edit on 30-7-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

WiindWalker. yin and yang my friend. yin and yang.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join