It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children in hospital beds cowering beneath a giant demon?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Ok everyone.... Beside David Icke... what did you guys have in mind while watching this ceremonial scene for the first time... Did it seem really odd... or did it seem really natural ?

Having this in mind. Now, you can make your own mind on the subject.

I think this really big ''muppet'' looked very creepy and I dont understand why they put hundreds of young childs in hospital's bed under this big statue as a ceremony for the olympics... Dont get me wrong, what is the link between all this mess? It only strenghten my opinion as this is purely and only a act of the Occult.

+ The giant baby laying there, this makes it even more odd. What the hell is the correlation between those things and the Olympics, please tell me a good argument !

Please !
edit on 30-7-2012 by InS0MnI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
“Reality is only a Rorschach ink-blot, you know.” -Alan Watts

"We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." - Anais Nin

edit on 31-7-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrRobertson
Off topic I know but im wondering if des and sinny have close ip numbers as they joined the site within a month of each other coincedence or conspiracy lol

Wait, Your join date is 7 7 2012

thats
7 + 7 = 14

1 + 4 = 5
2 + 2 = 4
1 + 2 = 3

3 is 1/2 of 6, and 3 6's is 666 is the number of the beast.

Are you half satan? It is said he would join ATS on the 7/7/2012 to announce his new age of rule.

My numbers are without fault, I know you know it.. now we all do.

Besides, where is the OWL in the OP's video? Surely Moloch should be present.. what is it with these shonky faux ceremonies these days... I swear they put no effort into it.

(why is everything a conspiracy... crikey)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
It's amazing when I watch this stuff it stand right out. But I often fail to realize that most people have the blinders on. they don't see the symbolizm. It's just so blatantly obvious on this one.

What I find hard to understand is that it seems like the whole thing has been censored across the web???

I can't find one video of the opening ceremonies that actually works??? Can someone post a link to one pleaseeee!!!! I want to watch the whole thing.

eztv.it...

Go for your life...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I once was reading something about goetic demons and it included a warning when it was about to name them all, and I just turned myself around and proceeded no further

I am a very curious person and much to the misery of my chrisitian family I always went reading in all sorts of esoteric stuff, and was never afraid to read it. Educate yourself on the enemy kind of attitude I have. It was one click away, and I could not go forward. Nope, didn't want to go there

Back to the OP's posts. I cannot deny there is definitely much symbolism in this opening ceremony. There are trends and theatric styles come and go. People in creative stage and costume design snip ideas from one another etc. but for these symbols to be repeated over and over again through history means they are meaningful to humans.

They always turn up when something smells sour. Proving what they mean is really the question, since as humans we always compare our conscious concept of symbols and colors with the past (preschool, shapes, colors, words, ancient geometry, astronomy). It's all we have as a yardstick.

I figure if a persons mind can work through that concept and still feel it is something evil, then it probably is. Humans are also often equipped with underlying senses.

The gigantic hospital scene and giant baby gave me the creeps. Pretty much the whole thing gave me the creeps.
edit on 7/31/2012 by shockedonlooker because: paragraphs

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
OP: As I saw this ceremony and especially this part the only thing I saw was the visualization of a childrens nightmare, broken with the arrival of dozens of Mary Poppins-Ladies.

No illuminati-themed ghosts or something, just some scenes from nightmares. Dark, towering figure above sleeping children? I think that is obvious.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
The symbolism was good defeating evil. David Ike was a bad footballer and an even worse conspiracy theorist it amazes me he is still around.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
reply to post by Sinny

I'm pretty sure he said he were the son of god, not Jesus, the son of god as in one of god's sons, as in we're all one, the new age / mystic perspective on god.

Of course people purposefully took that the wrong way just to have another reason to ignore his message.

All the same to me

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker

Originally posted by fenceSitter

Originally posted by WiindWalker

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by WiindWalker

So?....What are you trying to day.

Des

So he has his flaws, but it's very apparent what is shown here.

I see hospital beds that signify the UK health care system (which are being donated to Tunisia) and a giant Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter. Fire is fire. Whether you think it is was a good or bad show, there really isn't anything more to it. Sorry but you are seeing symbolism where there is none.

Watch the video

I watched it live and saw nothing more than a grand show where the tribute to the NHS moved forward using children in beds to childrens imagination based on stories to voldermort, mary poppins and chitty chitty bang bang. SHEESH

But no it's all a conspiracy........Jesus H gives a goddam rest from this contrived nonsesne. If you believe you see a hidden meaning in all this (except for the bleedin obvious dig by a left leaning director !!!!!) then I suggest you take a holiday because you clearly NEED one.

What is wrong with enjoying a very well made show ?????????????????

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

That happened in the Colorado shooting right next door to the Gateway High School - "home to the Olympians" whose emblems are the olympic rings and torch !!! Sometimes I wish people would pay attention.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Deplume

That happened in the Colorado shooting right next door to the Gateway High School - "home to the Olympians" whose emblems are the olympic rings and torch !!! Sometimes I wish people would pay attention.

Yeah, but "Wheeling Elementary School" (Home of the Explorers) is about the same distance.. Source

And the emblem used on the homepage of Gateway doesn't connect to the rings. gateway.aurorak12.org...

Sometimes I wish people would be able to stop being so narrow-minded!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
What seem's like a well put together show by those who actually have a real insight into British culture and history looks to outsiders to be some #ed up satanic ritual.
Pointless arguing with people with fevered imaginations, they'll see evil in everything. Why argue with anyone who probably doesn't even know who the feck Isambard Kingdom Brunel is and thought he was some bloody satanic banker. Seriously do yourselves a favour, get off your backsides, go visit places like Ironbridge and Coalbrookdale.
Mind you, if a hill with a tree on it and some folk dancing around a maypole scare the bejeezus out of you, then you better stay away.

edit on 31-7-2012 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

Are you from the UK?

The demon was a brilliant tongue in cheek dig at the governments constant attacks on the NHS and it was pulled off right under the nose of Cameron and his government. It was a stroke of genius that represented the shining light of the NHS and the government constantly looking for ways to undermine their efforts and work.

You'll get it now if you're from the UK, if you're not then you might not get the brilliance and cheek of the whole thing.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Anyone that knows anything about the occult can easily see why people are claiming that this was a sacrifice to Baal. In some cultures Baal is represented as a demon with many legs. Here is the spirit of Zion statute which is supposed to be a black widow. Funny how they left out the red hourglass.

What does Zion have with British culture?

This would represent the alter of Baal where the priests would give burnt offerings

And here is the tower of Babel.

This was one ugly waste of money.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

The Spider is an ode to my mother. She was my best friend. Like a spider, my mother was a weaver. My family was in the business of tapestry restoration, and my mother was in charge of the workshop. Like spiders, my mother was very clever. Spiders are friendly presences that eat mosquitoes. We know that mosquitoes spread diseases and are therefore unwanted. So, spiders are helpful and protective, just like my mother. — Louise Bourgeois[3]

The only burnt offerings that represented was how the beginning of the industrial revolution relied heavily on charcoal.

The tower is obviously a representation of an arm holding an Olympic torch, sorry, close but no cigar for you.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Mind you, if a hill with a tree on it and some folk dancing around a maypole scare the bejeezus out of you, then you better stay away.

Why would a bunch of people doing a pagan fertility ritual scare anyone? You do know that is what the maypole dance is for right?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by Suspiria

Why would a bunch of people doing a pagan fertility ritual scare anyone? You do know that is what the maypole dance is for right?

It's quite obvious that I do, or are you not as observant as you try to come across as?.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
The only burnt offerings that represented was how the beginning of the industrial revolution relied heavily on charcoal.

The industrial revolution was represented by the big smokestacks that came up out of the ground.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

And the tree was uprooted just beforehand...I've just explained why.
Much of "Englands green and pleasant land" was uprooted /felled to make way for Industry. I don't see what's so difficult to understand.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Oh so this WAS a pagan ritual? Or not?

Let's just be very clear ... because half of the debunkers claim it couldn't be anything other than as it appears. That scares me more than anything.

Either this "happy rule brittania" was mentally deranged idiocy, or it was a lot more than that. But it cannot be both?

I know what a pagan fertility ritual is, and i want no part of it ... purely because i'm not pagan thanks. That seems reasonable? Or would you prefer people didn't know they were part of a pagan ritual that they couldn't understand?

And if they have included pagan fertility rites, then the "little hill" must be ... a ziggurat to Zeus, traditional for these greek games thingies ... oh, and child sacrifice, only if it's 42 metres across, if not then it's only my imagination *lols@me*

edit on 31-7-2012 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join