It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, A Foreign National, Purposefully Put In The White House To Later Be Exposed As A Non-Citizen?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
sorry dbl.post peace
edit on 27-7-2012 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

i like this idea. when i was younger i had this fantasy to become the POTUS this year so i could be the first POTUS to break one of the requirements. my way was to do it before 36 . id be 34 at election. darg that Obama. Tho i did want to do it on the up-and-up. went something like this ..after Bushes 2 terms the next POTUS would be a bust leaving the opening for me to squeeze in . this was my thinking in 97-99 or so. yes, friends still think im crazy. i think if it does come out that hes foreign born it will just be another "disaster" .

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Yes I do.

What will you do once Obama gets re-elected?

This is what is most likely to happen. Obama is not foreign. There is absolutley no credible evidence that Obama is foreign. Hes more American than the OP.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by adept333

Originally posted by muse7

Yes I do.

What will you do once Obama gets re-elected?

This is what is most likely to happen. Obama is not foreign. There is absolutley no credible evidence that Obama is foreign. Hes more American than the OP.

Well, there's no saying one is 'more American' than another American. Tis a silly set of rules, but it is something the political process does abide by. After all, we are a nation under 'rule of law', as he is (was) so fond of saying...

It's hard to gage the origin of the man, since his power is opacity.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Let's say that yes, it will be exposed relatively soon that Obama is indeed a foreign national and we actually have no President and everything that has come forth from this administration is fruit of the poisonous tree, as it were.

Maybe this has all been a set-up such that some type of emergency martial law takeover or the like will have to be put in place until "it's all sorted out". I think they're looking forward to this unprecedented non-president event and the subsequent "need" for a nationwide martial law clampdown or the like. It will be pandemonium.

Perhaps this has been their plan all along. Put a foreign national in the White House and then "expose" him as a foreign national so the machine can take over.

Just a thought.

edit on 7/27/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: title change, typos

I wrote this on another thread, but it applies here also.

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
obama is a plant and a stooge, long since chosen to be the 'president'
who oversees (and greatly contributes to) the final demise of the dollar.
The last 11 years have been about the plundering of the U.S. (and other) treasuries,
and the exchanging hard assets (worldwide) for worthless pieces of fake money.
The beginning of the end of this process was ushered in with the symbolic
(contived/faked) and theatrical extravaganza that was 9/11.

Everything else (including obamas dubious (at best) persona and anti-constitutional
agendas) have been purposely scripted so to overtly incriminate obama, when viewed
together with other damning information yet to be (timely) released.
This is all designed to cause maximal outrage when it all goes south and the people
finally revolt and tear down all order (which is all part of the plan).

The power seats have moved East. The East is the new West.
A new world order.

This destruction is scheduled for this year, and for sometime after october 24 (digital
switch-over date). This is what i have come to believe.

obama is an actor and bit player in a much, much larger conspiracy.
All Roads Lead To rome

i don't know what can be done at this late stage in the game.

Realise change-don't just believe in it, i guess.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ezekielken

howq the fornication can u spell pandemonium . and not spell unprecedented? 2nd line spellcheck

Wow - I've seen plenty of bad spelling, wrong phrases (I.e. 'should of') all over this site, but one word, slightly off, in an entire post and you call him out on it? That's more petty than Tom.

As far as my response to the actual topic at hand - its far, FAR more believable than that the Republican party, and the Clintons allowed an illegal alien to become president. This is an idea actually worth at least consideration, as opposed to the joke that the "birther" movement is.

I doubt it is true or would result in martial law even if it were, but at least the idea is worth considering. Good post OP.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

it will be exposed relatively soon that Obama is indeed a foreign national and we actually have no President

Except of course Obama is a naturally born US citizen who was born in Hawaii, so your thread makes no sense at all!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdel
reply to post by Lucas73

Worse still, President Rothschild.

Now that is a truly scary thought.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I've wondered the same thing here. I do believe the race angle is important as many people will think it's not true he's a foreign national and that they're simply trying to oust him for his politics.
I know this sounds like a longshot to many but it would make perfect sense if you wanted to destroy any last vestige of legitimate government.

I think it's also been the proverbial axe hanging over Obama's head to make him do what his handlers desire.
His campaign rhetoric was 180 degrees from what he's done since getting in office.

reply to post by Asktheanimals

The portion of your comment I highlighted - I hadn't thought of that. Duh me. That is very sound reasoning on your part in my opinion.

edit on 7/28/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander

1) SCOTUS declares BC invalid and presidency is a fraud. Pres, VP, and Cabinet are removed from office (I am assuming voluntarily, if they don't things take a different tangent)
2) Speaker of the House Boehner becomes POTUS (Acting) pending a congression session to determine exactly what to do next as this scenario is NOT covered in the US Constitiution. (Acting) POTUS, Appoints (Acting) Cabinet members. Most likely a "special election" will be held, unless there is less then 2 years less in Obama's term, in which case Boehner stays president.
3) Rioting erupts in several urban areas (probably inspired by Van Jones, Bill Ayers, Rev, Jackson and other race baiters incite lower income and minority areas into action. Violence erupts as city police and national guardsman try to contain riots. In some areas this is successful, in other's rioting goes on for days or even weeks....
4) World community unhinges from dollar, as it is unclear exactly what effects 3 years of fraudulant legislation will do to the US or world Economy.
5) Massive devaluation of US Dollar, Prices of commodities in US skyrocket. More unrest due to this.

That's what I think....could be wrong....Someone take it from here

John Titor's race/civil war? That's what immediately came to mind.

But aside from that quick short sharp thought I had regarding Titor, my main reason for replying was to commend you on your extrapolation of possible events. It sounds like exactly what would happen.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
You may be onto something:

www.seeker401.files.wordpress.com...

reply to post by texasgirl

I just did a double take when I saw that card. I've been somewhat following the Illuminati card threads. This one adds even more validation to the card game theory in my opinion. Awesome post!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

So you would be satisfied with, oh let's say, Joe Blow from Laos or Lichtenstein coming over, lying about where he's from, and then becoming president. All in violation of law?

You'd be fine with that. Is that really the position you want to take?

edit on 7/28/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

this_is_who_we_are .................As for Obama being a non-American...............I have felt all along that its a set-up for the future with respect to the break-down of international sovereignty. This is evidenced by the fact that he already has a PASS on the entire matter. The public had been being conditioned for this for a least 40 years that I am aware of - which makes it a NON issue for them. Haven't you noticed that the general public simply doesn't care?

As for ezekielken - ezekielken
edit on 28-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: editing

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

When will this information be forthcoming? How "soon"? I mean we've heard this promise quite often for the past 4 years. Still nothing. Honestly, do you think TPTB, those who hand-select the Presidents, would really be so sloppy?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You might call it The Obamanation Of Desolation: Pandemonium.

Are you writing a book? That sounds like the title of a book.

So let's say this did happen. How would they select who would be president then? Let me guess, it would go to Boehner, the alcoholic Weeper of the House? I'm sure that's what some people would want. That's why they buy into stuff like this.
edit on 28-7-2012 by CoolerAbdullah786 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

reply to post by muse7

Is it because he is not a U.S. citizen?
His name is meaningless.
His race is meaningless.
This is purely a matter of law.

And if this was their plan, what happens when they open the box and let it pounce on the country?
edit on 7/27/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: last 4 lines

And why do you suspect he isn't a US citizen? His birth certificate has been released. If he was a White president named Barry O'Brian would you question his citizenship? How come no other president's citizenship has been ever questioned? How come their birth certificate has never been demanded?

What could be the ONE difference between Obama and every other president. Think hard.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by alumnathe
I certainly hope Obama was put in the White House on purpose. That's what happens when people vote. They vote on purpose.

Too bad your silly vote doesn't count and the elections are rigged top-to-bottom.

Too bad you're still beleiving your silly vote counts.

Too bad you are still part of the problem and voting for this garbage system.

Too bad you're the problem.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
and now all those naive suckers still dont care, trust me you wont get anywhere with this. Trust me id like to see him impeached for more than just his birth certificate, but people are sheeple. hail the pharoah of 2012 and 19.5.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meaningless
reply to post by Djayed

You're going to vote for Obama again?!? Shill or just dumb and ignorant, which is it?

Why does he have to choose, can't he be all three? Karl Childers may have killed his mother & her lover in "Sling Blade" but I don't think even he would be stupid enough to vote for barry twice.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
To answer the original post, (not debating the BC issue), I believe that Biden would become president until challenged in court that the election itself was a fraud. If this was deemed a fraud then Boehner would be the POTUS.
All laws and executive orders signed by Obama would be invalid. That means Obamacare, Dodd-Frank, Bush Tax cut extensions....etc, would be invalid.
Biden would resign Obamacare and Dodd-Frank but would probably hold out on the Bush tax cuts to get more leverage to increase taxes on the rich.
Boehner would sign the Bush tax cut extensions but not Obamacare or Dodd-Frank.
I also think i smell martial law in the mix until everything is straightened out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join