It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, A Foreign National, Purposefully Put In The White House To Later Be Exposed As A Non-Citizen?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

It does not look anything like mine. Do you think they are universal anyway?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nunyadammm

Sorry, letting someone see it. Bad wording on my part. Medical records are confidential.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
reply to post by nunyadammm

Sorry, letting someone see it. Bad wording on my part. Medical records are confidential.

So you had them sealed?
I am confused.
Obama had his sealed but yours, yours are already confidential. Why weren't his and how much does it cost to make them confidential?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

My records aren't sealed.

funny, then why cant I obtain your birth certificate, college and kindergarten records etc? they must be sealed then....

As far as the hoax goes Daniel Smith was willing to testify about the bc he obtained in Kenya.

but testify to what exactly? "I went to Kenya and was given what was claimed to be Obama's Kenyan bc, I didnt know it was a fake"

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

My records aren't sealed.

funny, then why cant I obtain your birth certificate, college and kindergarten records etc? they must be sealed then....

As far as the hoax goes Daniel Smith was willing to testify about the bc he obtained in Kenya.

but testify to what exactly? "I went to Kenya and was given what was claimed to be Obama's Kenyan bc, I didnt know it was a fake"

Spoor, I'm done here. Find someone else to harrass.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I see the forum gang muscled texasgirl off the thread. Bad form if you ask me: bullying people around. Why not pick on Obama for lying through his teeth for four years instead?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I see the forum gang muscled texasgirl off the thread. Bad form if you ask me: bullying people around. Why not pick on Obama for lying through his teeth for four years instead?

This concerns me greatly.
Who was bullying her and can I have you point me to an example?
I want to know who and what to avoid in the future.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I thought that too but for them to take over means all the backup leves after obama must also fall over, biden, clinton etc. youd need an entire obliteration of everyone and once you got to that stage well you might as well have just planned a massive nuke instead of a risky pawn

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join