Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Obama, A Foreign National, Purposefully Put In The White House To Later Be Exposed As A Non-Citizen?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Do you have any evidence that backs up your claim, legal documents, court rulings? Etc..

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I made no claim. I posed a question/scenario for discussion. Do you wish to participate?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I have a bunk ass birth certificate. But you already saw that didn't you?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

You wouldn't be able to present what the White House presented as his birth certificate to any local housing commission for consideration for government subsidized housing.... Oh, but it's fine and dandy to use as a legal document if you want to run the entire U.S. Military and issue presidential decrees (executive orders) and the like.

That "thing" they posted as a BC is as worthless as my ex-girlfriend.

But I digress. This thread proceeds from the assumption for the sake of arguement that the "BC" is a forgery.

The discussion shall not revolve around arguments for or against the authenticity of the document. The discussion shall however focus on the OP

Let's go.

edit on 7/27/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Pretty much. And the only argument is that it was a smart scanner which seperated into layers on its own.

Ok have any more tall tales?

If that were true it would recognize characters and it would not have a clipping mask anywhere in the document.

Its fake...but probably was done that way on purpose.
edit on 27-7-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Yes, well, to the uninitiated this is a new possibility.

I do recall obama referring to himself as a 'world citizen', shortly after his narrow escape from the Clintons.

They was pissed.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Hes a third world citizen alright.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

YES DEAR GOD I'VE BEEN THINKING THIS ALL ALONG!!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

That makes three of us in this thread who have independently of each other developed the same idea. I'm sure there are others who have also been thinking along these lines.

Why you might ask? Because it's plausible. And worthy of discussion.

edit on 7/27/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

A month before 9.11 happened I had a dream of a middle eastern man shooting an automatic weapon at me from a helicopter outside my apartment _ Across the street what used to be a Diamond Shamrock was laid full of dead bodies and a black ambulance that came and pulled the bodies in trying not to get shot at.

Since then, I have had many dreams about my hometown which pretty much gets laid to waste. By fire, violence and the absence of government it pretty much becomes a living piece of hell. In my dreams, we try to figure out how to dispose of our attackers bodies. We also try to cope with the aftermath of a situation that is hard to cope with.

This is our future under this president.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
...our future under this president.

...Desolation.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Yes and unfortunately. I don't think we can stop it. But we can live through it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Yes and unfortunately. I don't think we can stop it. But we can live through it.

Those of us who saw it coming. It will be an adventure, and I look forward to it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I don't, but I am certainly not ok with what it is now.

Perhaps if I live through it brighter things would be in store.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

...brighter things would be in store.

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! A little separation of the wheat from the chaff. A little bit of the old taking out the trash, as it were.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

It needs to be done.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Electing a non-American to the top job sets a precedent.
The next time Shwarzeneger sets his sights on the White House he can point to Obama and say "You've already had a foreign president so why not elect me?"

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdel
Electing a non-American to the top job sets a precedent.
The next time Shwarzeneger sets his sights on the White House he can point to Obama and say "You've already had a foreign president so why not elect me?"

He tried that already. Arnold skillfully laid out various sound bytes toward that end. God slapped his ass back down when he didn't go along with arnold's spate of agw ceremonies, Instead, the country got 12 feet of snow, in April, canceling his speeches, and popularity.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Would be one of the all-time greatest pranks ever. Followed by (Gonzo the Muppet's fanfare) PRESIDENT BIDEN!!!. lol

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucas73

Worse still, President Rothschild.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join