It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Don't buy it,to me these people you speak of are already on the precipice of destruction,any excuse will do.It's sad but its a fact.
I know this thread doesn't include Mother Thereas's...come on! be Honest does anyone really care if a stranger kills themselves?one may think about it for a minute then?it's on with life.
The problem I see is again,if this is true and the information is withheld from the public then you will have more to worry about than a few pets dying and one suicide,we are talking half the population or more dying!We cannot control how people react that's just a fact of life.

edit on 27-7-2012 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

I care if some innocent person kills themself over a hoax and false information because that person was someone's kid, brother, sister, dad, mom, friend what ever and it will hurt their loved ones. Life is special and you only get one and to think that someone ruined it because of a made up planet makes me sick. My cousin ruined his life because of Nibiru in 2003 and lost everything and now i'm seeing it happen all over to kids who hear about 2012 and Nibiru at school or on tv even some adults are freaking out it really pisses me off. I have no problem with people who say it might be a small possibility but when people say ohh we can't ignore John Moore because he said "he has some source who's the director of a international agency" it makes me mad because it's bs. His source is so high up yet doesn't even know what's going to pass us in less than a month that makes no sense.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Much circumstanial evidence exists, there are thousands of pictures of it on the internet and videos on Youtube, and the one agency we could use to definitively settle the question, NASA, can't be trusted having lied about many other issues.

Again with the jokes. There are zero pictures on the internet of an unknown planet. There are lots of pictures in which the captions are lies. There are lots of videos that lie.

There are more agencies than NASA. There are lots of universities and countries and space agencies. I am not surprised at this US-centric thinking. It says quite loudly that the poster has no idea what they are talking about. The space station has components from the Japanese space agency and the Canadian space agency and the European space agency and the Russian space agency.

This nonsense claim that NASA lies has been shown to be baloney wherever you have posted that statement. We know who can be trusted and it is not you.

The tectonic, climatic and socio-political anomolies are coming fast and furious, every week, normally they'd be one-off's once a year or decade - NOTHING else can explain them simultaneously - except the in bound existence of Planet X. Also, I have never stated it would it hit, it will pass by millions of miles from earth, but that could still do much damage and cause a pole shift.

More baloney. How is an unknown planet going to affect politics?

Pole shifts?
They have never happened in the history of the Earth. I assume you are using the term ala Hancock.

Do National Security Directives exist? If this were true would one exist to cover it up?

Fess up. You lied about that too didn't you?

The Kolbrin Bible has much about Nibiru, so obviously those that want to coverup the existence of Nibiru dismiss the Kolbrin Bible as a fake, they have to. However I have seen no definitive proof that the Kolbrin bible is a hoax, just conjecture and speculation.

The Kolbrin is modern hoax. I see nothing at all to support that it existed before a few decades ago.

You mention installation art called crop circles as well.

So what caused the rivers to run red, droughts, plagues, floods epidemics - all events predicted to coincide with Nibiru's/Planet X's passage - at the same time as the Exodus?

Exodus is a made up story. It never happened. No need to explain how a fictional account might have happened.

Nibiru/Planet X's passage - every 3500 years

So now you are altering the orbit period of this fictional planet to fit some of your dates. How sad.

And you summation is pointless commentary unrelated to the OP.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The "black triangle" is on an x-ray image of the Sun. It shows an area which in projection is loosely triangular. No one put it there. Does it have a use? Well it shows where there was reduced x-ray generation.

Do you know which part of the Sun originates x-rays? Do you know what the instrument is that recorded the image? Do you know that the instrument is from NASA?

Crop circles - man cannot bend the stalks like this:

That is a lie. That is the natural response to bending. It if was from a crop circle then it is was done by man.

What pathetic website did you get that fairy tale from?

Why can't scientists admit this is not a natural triangle?

Have you seen the mountain photographed from the other side? Of course, not. If you had you wouldn't be embarrassing yourself with all of the hoaxes you post.

One of the greatest sins on earth is denying mankind the ability to thrive, and hiding or covering up ancient knowledge definitely falls within this category, this is a huge sin for which your soul may actually suffer eternally.

Another great sin is not taking the time to get educated. The more people that are educated the better off everyone is.
edit on 27-7-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

These are a little off topic but I would just like to illustrate a point, why should we trust government and scientific organizations that continually lie to us about significant events or cover the truth?

How exactly are they lying? By not being able to explain everything (yet)?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by something wicked

May I ask why you keep putting that asterisk into the word Earth but you are not removing any other letter? Is there any reason or does it just make you feel clever?

Are you humbly asking a question, or attempting to make a snide point? If the latter, your time would be better spent asking yourself why.

I was asking a very straightforward question looking for information. The answer given was that the person was indeed doing it to appear clever.

You ignore science, astrophysics and place your belief in a 'bible' that had no actual history until the 1990's, although the person willing to sell the information says it has provenance. Are you humbly offering your opinion or blindly ignoring facts? I suspect it's the latter, your time would be better spent asking yourself why.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

These are a little off topic but I would just like to illustrate a point, why should we trust government and scientific organizations that continually lie to us about significant events or cover the truth?

How exactly are they lying? By not being able to explain everything (yet)?

To add on to what MrXYZ said what about all the universities, amateur astronomers, private companies, ect...

Also on another note doesn't the Kolbrin Bible say in the intro "The important point, however, is that this is not intended to be a historical record, an intellectual work or literary effort, it falls short of these and is rather a coherent and consistent body of spiritual teachings" or is that wrong?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

May I ask why you keep putting that asterisk into the word Earth but you are not removing any other letter? Is there any reason or does it just make you feel clever?

Are you humbly asking a question, or attempting to make a snide point? If the latter, your time would be better spent asking yourself why.

I was asking a very straightforward question looking for information. The answer given was that the person was indeed doing it to appear clever.

You ignore science, astrophysics and place your belief in a 'bible' that had no actual history until the 1990's, although the person willing to sell the information says it has provenance. Are you humbly offering your opinion or blindly ignoring facts? I suspect it's the latter, your time would be better spent asking yourself why.

I NEVER SAID I DID ANYTHING TO BE CLEVER CHECK YOUR WORD PLAY PLEASE. DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH OR TEXT. thanks

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

That's also something that makes me laugh. What do those people think happens to all the thousands of astronomers? Do they believe that on the first day at college every astronomy student gets some sort of "secret manual" that says they can't tell the public the truth?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

That's also something that makes me laugh. What do those people think happens to all the thousands of astronomers? Do they believe that on the first day at college every astronomy student gets some sort of "secret manual" that says they can't tell the public the truth?

They have a meeting and EAT/DRINK something similar perhaps
and guided/controlled from that point on
of what they CAN/SEE/UNDERSTAND/SPEAK on ect. (they are dealing with SPACE intelligence possibly) ? That is if thats the case.
edit on 7/27/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Haha when my cousin was having his big Nibiru freak out back in 03 my aunt and uncle had one of their long time friends son whos a astronomer come talk to my cousin and he was screaming at him saying he was a disinfo agent and all that crap it's really sad and it's always a conspiracy haaha. Seriously If most of these people just went to their local astrometry club and asked them questions they would more then help them. We don't need NASA for everything and heck even Elenin was discovered by a Russian amateur astronomer. I'm sure if a astronomer found Nibiru they would be so quick to tell everyone because of the fame, money, and recognition it would be one of the biggest discoveries ever.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Can we be done with this thread now?

Seems that the original purpose of the thread has been compromised.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

and the one agency we could use to definitively settle the question, NASA, can't be trusted having lied about many other issues.

Name one issue NASA has lied about. So far they have a perfect record when it comes to predicting the end of the world while all those internet prophets and people on YouTube with undisclosed sources are batting zero. On an issue like this I'll go with the experts over the doomsayers.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I NEVER SAID I DID ANYTHING TO BE CLEVER CHECK YOUR WORD PLAY PLEASE. DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH OR TEXT. thanks

I drew my own conclusions thank you, and I stand by what I said.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I so wanted to respond earlier but I was laughing too hard, so here is my statement again in plain English.

1) National Security Directives do not exist there is no such animal in the United States. There are other Memorandums etc that are of a classified nature, but none, repeat none of them deal with the suppression of Planet X / Nibiru/ Whatever you wanna call it this week. There is no such order.... However if there were such an order it would ONLY be for the United States, not for any other nation, repeat not for any other nation..

2) Most of the so called pictures are photographic illusions caused by whatever the camera operator is doing, heck one of your biggest people that came into one of your other thread posting all sorts of videos purporting to be Planet X was nothing more than his flare as it never went behind his trees... but he was convinced it was a rogue planet..

3) Political turmoil has zero, zilch, nada to do with a rogue planet approaching..... nor do droughts and earthquakes and hurricanes (which it's actually been quite a quiet year for them in the Atlantic Basin, which is odd in itself considering if and only if something else was tugging on us we'd see a lot more turmoil) However, normal climactic change may have something to do with this.. but somehow you can't grasp that, it HAS to be a rogue planet...

I could go on with how off you are, except to say one thing in passing, many people have attempted to carbon date or examine the Kolbrin that you think is so great, but it's owner refuses, that in itself should raise flags to you, but for some reason it doesn't... that means one of two things. and I think you know what those are..

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'd sooner believe the Niburu was the code name for Iphone 5

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

reply to post by Xcalibur254

Don't buy it,to me these people you speak of are already on the precipice of destruction,any excuse will do.It's sad but its a fact.
I know this thread doesn't include Mother Thereas's...come on! be Honest does anyone really care if a stranger kills themselves?one may think about it for a minute then?it's on with life.

Yes, I think about it quite a bit, and I can not believe how callously you stated that.

Life is precious. Does not matter if it is someone you know or not. At my age I've already lost my parents, and the pain each time was damn near unbearable.
My most horrifying nightmare would be to loose one of my children or grandchildren.

Someone dies that you didn't know. That "someone" had a mother, a father, they were a child of theirs. They might have a brother, a sister. A wife or a husband, girlfriend or boyfriend, or children and grandchildren.

Are you so callous that you can not stop to realize that even though YOU may not personally know this person who just ended their life, that there are going to be people who DO know this person and are most likely going to go through a horrible time after something like this.

While a "Nibiru End Of The World" story may not be the only thing, to a person that already is suffering from depression or suicidal thoughts, it's like handing them the gun yourself.

It's like handing a coke addict a key of coke. It's like pour a glass of whiskey and handing it to an alcoholic.

Prepare for Nibiru? Don't. Make. Me. Laugh.

There is NO preparing for something like this if it were true. The Earth's orbit would be changed so bad, that our oceans would boil, and then we'd be flung out far enough to where our atmosphere would freeze solid.

Discussing a theoretical idea should be fine. Touting it as FACT when it's clearly not, is wrong. I think we have enough problems in our world that we don't need to invent more.

Bad enough that people are out there that are so hung up on 2012 that they can't even think straight to renew their license plate and car registration.

So when people come in here acting like Nibiru is real and it's going to take out the Earth, you bet your sweet rear end that I and others will passionately debunk it.

We don't need another version of Jim Jones (aka Nancy Lieder) brain washing more people and then tells them to go out and this time not kill their pets.....but their neighbors. Grab that gun and go next door to that neighbor that hasn't been preparing.....do them a favor and kill them. Then make sure you take out your spouse and children too.....

Don't think they'd do it? History shows you'd be wrong. They would do it.

So again, theoretical discussions are just fine. "What If" discussions are great. Going around and trying to convince everyone this is real and is going to happen? That's Fear Mongering, and you bet I'll be here to debunk it.

I'm not callous at all,if fact I've been accused of caring too much.
The reality is that people die all the time,whether the chose to do so or not.The ones that chose to die because of what someone says on the internet is a poor excuse in my book and doubt very much that anyone killed themselves over an internet rumor.
Callous?no not me I've been called a lot of names but that is not one of them in fact I've been one to wear their heart on their sleeve and often called over emotional for caring too much but that's neither here or there.
I think discussing the possibility of another planet in our solar system is healthy and normal for those interested.
What isn't normal is having the same people coming into these threads and others and acting as though everything is ok and we should trust everyone in science and government to trust their word as gospel is ludicris.

I'm not sure if there is a planet Nibiru or not but it make me suspicious the way the same people come into these threads not debate but to convince you it's not out there.So saying you all do it to save peoples lives is laughable to me to be honest,I seriously don't think that is the reason. I wouldn't have given it a second thought before but now I'm not so sure...

Whatever the reason... have fun debating

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Manuscripts 3:4 When blood drops upon the Earth, the Destroyer will appear, and mountains will open up and belch forth fire and ashes. Trees will be destroyed and all living things engulfed. Waters will be swallowed up by the land, and seas will boil.

This can be taken 2 ways. All the old accounts are of the red dust, so a comet. But......if people interpreting this one way are wrong, the Destroyer or Abyss, is the gravity/shadow and that literally has to do with the amount of suffering occurring to all creatures great and small on this earth, including humans, including Gaia herself. Negativity awakens the dragon of old.

I avoided the Kolbrin, for like the Mayan it could easily be forged by Rome.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

911?

Oh sorry you're right that offical story is "Air Tight"

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

...Whether one belives in Nibiru,the Destroyer,Tyche or whatever it should be openly discussed as a possibility without name calling and those that think preparation is in order well then go for it....

Well, those are two totally different things. A proposed planet (such as Tyche) sitting in an orbit that keeps it somewhere out beyond Pluto would be a curiosity, but not really that meaningful to the everyday lives of people on earth. If a planet like Tyche is there, then it has been there for billions of years, and it wouldn't change the orbital mechanics of the solar system.

However, if you want to talk about Nibiru, you would be talking about a planet that would disrupt the balance of the orbits of the other planets, throwing the Solar system into disarray, killing us all (and this would have already happened 3600 years ago if Nibiru has a 3600 year orbit).

So talking about Nibiru and Tyche is like talking apples and oranges. The existence of each is two totally separate arguments. the argument for one does not relate to the argument for the other. There is no solid evidence that Tyche exists, but it is much, much more likely to exist than Nibiru.

ops my bad I remember a thread awhile back when tych was being talked about and people were lumping it in with Nibiru.Anytime a brown dwarf is mentioned Nibiru is automatically associated with it,my mistake.www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice
reply to post by MrXYZ

911?

Oh sorry you're right that offical story is "Air Tight"

What does 9/11 have to do with Nibiru, NASA, astronomers, ect. ?

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join