It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by chrisb9
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I think he's flicking the wind chimes with his finger so they make a tinkling noise.

edit on Thu Jul 26 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

SMH

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by stereologist

PS Nibiru is not from a galaxy far, far away according to Sitchin.

question? Please answer for the answer will stick with you for eternity:

DO YOU BELIEVE THE ANNUNAKI ARE REAL AND TRAVELED ON A CRAFT TO EA*RTH? please answer and, thanks. Its a question for you and 1 other comming up in this thread.

May I ask why you keep putting that asterisk into the word Earth but you are not removing any other letter? Is there any reason or does it just make you feel clever?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by stereologist

PS Nibiru is not from a galaxy far, far away according to Sitchin.

question? Please answer for the answer will stick with you for eternity:

DO YOU BELIEVE THE ANNUNAKI ARE REAL AND TRAVELED ON A CRAFT TO EA*RTH? please answer and, thanks. Its a question for you and 1 other comming up in this thread.

May I ask why you keep putting that asterisk into the word Earth but you are not removing any other letter? Is there any reason or does it just make you feel clever?

Feel clever how
Its EA referencing EA relation to EA*RTH EA is LORD ENKI (ANNUNAKI) so you got EA the * STAR from which the came RTH remaining spelling of EA*RTH. I keep getting asked this am I trying to be clever or special, keep saying no. This is like just respecting the LORD or EA*RTH nothing more.

[color=gold] CONSIDER the * as a STAR from which the ANNUNAKI Traveled upon to REACH EA*RTH.
edit on 7/27/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
im not renaming EA*RTH my questioning EA*RTH FAMILY dont worry
RELAX a bit

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

RELAX a bit

Not unrelaxed, I just wondered if you were actually doing it for some reason that made sense, obviously not. Whatever floats your boat.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

RELAX a bit

Not unrelaxed, I just wondered if you were actually doing it for some reason that made sense, obviously not. Whatever floats your boat.

YES

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Don't buy it,to me these people you speak of are already on the precipice of destruction,any excuse will do.It's sad but its a fact.
I know this thread doesn't include Mother Thereas's...come on! be Honest does anyone really care if a stranger kills themselves?one may think about it for a minute then?it's on with life.
The problem I see is again,if this is true and the information is withheld from the public then you will have more to worry about than a few pets dying and one suicide,we are talking half the population or more dying!We cannot control how people react that's just a fact of life.

So there must be another reason behind the passion of (non believers) continuously posting in these threads.

Even if there's a small possibility that we have a planet on the loose out there I believe it should be discussed,again,people that go to the extreme of suicide are generally looking for an excuse anyway.

Whether one belives in Nibiru,the Destroyer,Tyche or whatever it should be openly discussed as a possibility without name calling and those that think preparation is in order well then go for it.

look if this happens we are all going to be in the same boat(hopefully,pun intended)...lol

If we worried about what we said all the time it would be a very quiet world out here because according to you someone would kill themself.

I'm not trying to make any accusations,I'm just looking for a bit of honesty...that's all

btw this isn't aimed at you in particular,this is to all who are passionate non believers,can you please give me an honest reply?

edit on 27-7-2012 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Don't buy it,to me these people you speak of are already on the precipice of destruction,any excuse will do.It's sad but its a fact.
I know this thread doesn't include Mother Thereas's...come on! be Honest does anyone really care if a stranger kills themselves?one may think about it for a minute then?it's on with life.
The problem I see is again,if this is true and the information is withheld from the public then you will have more to worry about than a few pets dying and one suicide,we are talking half the population or more dying!We cannot control how people react that's just a fact of life.

So there must be another reason behind the passion of (non believers) continuously posting in these threads.

Even if there's a small possibility that we have a planet on the loose out there I believe it should be discussed,again,people that go to the extreme of suicide are generally looking for an excuse anyway.

Whether one belives in Nibiru,the Destroyer,Tyche or whatever it should be openly discussed as a possibility without name calling and those that think preparation is in order well then go for it.

look if this happens we are all going to be in the same boat(hopefully,pun intended)...lol

If we worried about what we said all the time it would be a very quiet world out here because according to you someone would kill themself.

I'm not trying to make any accusations,I'm just looking for a bit of honesty...that's all

btw this isn't aimed at you in particular,this is to all who are passionate non believers,can you please give me an honest reply?

You want an honest reply? No problem.

Science has shown that it is not at all possible that an object of this size could be on the type of 3600 year orbit that many claim. If an object of this size had come through before, Earth would no longer be in orbit around the Sun. If an object of this size was currently anywhere remotely close to where believers claim, we would currently be seeing effects on Earth and other planets, and they would not be pretty. I believe another poster noted that poor Venus would have already ceased to exist.

There is absolutely *zero* proof of a rogue planet or brown dwarf of this sort, and there is verified science behind the non-believers showing that it could not possibly be as many believers explain.

Those of us that argue against it are attempting to deny ignorance and at least help to educate others on where they cannot possibly be correct in their current train of thought.

The spreading of factually incorrect information can be a dangerous thing, especially when you have nutjobs out there that propose some rather radical ways of dealing with some like this rogue planet or star.
edit on 27-7-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

...Whether one belives in Nibiru,the Destroyer,Tyche or whatever it should be openly discussed as a possibility without name calling and those that think preparation is in order well then go for it....

Well, those are two totally different things. A proposed planet (such as Tyche) sitting in an orbit that keeps it somewhere out beyond Pluto would be a curiosity, but not really that meaningful to the everyday lives of people on earth. If a planet like Tyche is there, then it has been there for billions of years, and it wouldn't change the orbital mechanics of the solar system.

However, if you want to talk about Nibiru, you would be talking about a planet that would disrupt the balance of the orbits of the other planets, throwing the Solar system into disarray, killing us all (and this would have already happened 3600 years ago if Nibiru has a 3600 year orbit).

So talking about Nibiru and Tyche is like talking apples and oranges. The existence of each is two totally separate arguments. the argument for one does not relate to the argument for the other. There is no solid evidence that Tyche exists, but it is much, much more likely to exist than Nibiru.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

You want an honest reply? No problem.

Science has shown that it is not at all possible that an object of this size could be on the type of 3600 year orbit that many claim. If an object of this size had come through before, Earth would no longer be in orbit around the Sun. If an object of this size was currently anywhere remotely close to where believers claim, we would currently be seeing effects on Earth and other planets, and they would not be pretty. I believe another poster noted that poor Venus would have already ceased to exist.

There is absolutely *zero* proof of a rogue planet or brown dwarf of this sort, and there is verified science behind the non-believers showing that it could not possibly be as many believers explain.

Those of us that argue against it are attempting to deny ignorance and at least help to educate others on where they cannot possibly be correct in their current train of thought.

The spreading of factually incorrect information can be a dangerous thing, especially when you have nutjobs out there that propose some rather radical ways of dealing with some like this rogue planet or star.
edit on 27-7-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

Science has shown...?

What do you know about Science? How do we know everything we taught in Science is the truth? We don't know that. Who know's who controls what information is to be shown and what isn't to be shown inside the Science department. Science, isn't always right because right now as far as we know we've never had a rogue planeted in a 3600 year orbit around us before. Maybe Nibriu did wipe out our ancient civilizations, because God knows we've been around for over 100,000 years maybe even longer.

It's sad to see people dismiss the idea of something like this because of fear. Don't be in denial my brothers. I'll see you all on the other side when this is all over. I hope I'm wrong but I feel there's a 30% chance that I'll be wrong.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Yes, I think about it quite a bit, and I can not believe how callously you stated that.

Life is precious. Does not matter if it is someone you know or not. At my age I've already lost my parents, and the pain each time was damn near unbearable.
My most horrifying nightmare would be to loose one of my children or grandchildren.\

Someone dies that you didn't know. That "someone" had a mother, a father, they were a child of theirs. They might have a brother, a sister. A wife or a husband, girlfriend or boyfriend, or children and grandchildren.

Are you so callous that you can not stop to realize that even though YOU may not personally know this person who just ended their life, that there are going to be people who DO know this person and are most likely going to go through a horrible time after something like this.

While a "Nibiru End Of The World" story may not be the only thing, to a person that already is suffering from depression or suicidal thoughts, it's like handing them the gun yourself.

It's like handing a coke addict a key of coke. It's like pour a glass of whiskey and handing it to an alcoholic.

Prepare for Nibiru? Don't. Make. Me. Laugh.

There is NO preparing for something like this if it were true. The Earth's orbit would be changed so bad, that our oceans would boil, and then we'd be flung out far enough to where our atmosphere would freeze solid.

Discussing a theoretical idea should be fine. Touting it as FACT when it's clearly not, is wrong. I think we have enough problems in our world that we don't need to invent more.

Bad enough that people are out there that are so hung up on 2012 that they can't even think straight to renew their license plate and car registration.

So when people come in here acting like Nibiru is real and it's going to take out the Earth, you bet your sweet rear end that I and others will passionately debunk it.

We don't need another version of Jim Jones (aka Nancy Lieder) brain washing more people and then tells them to go out and this time not kill their pets.....but their neighbors. Grab that gun and go next door to that neighbor that hasn't been preparing.....do them a favor and kill them. Then make sure you take out your spouse and children too.....

Don't think they'd do it? History shows you'd be wrong. They would do it.

So again, theoretical discussions are just fine. "What If" discussions are great. Going around and trying to convince everyone this is real and is going to happen? That's Fear Mongering, and you bet I'll be here to debunk it.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

If an object of at least 15 Jupiter masses had passed by Earth as has been claimed in this thread, you and I and the rest of the loons that inhabit this planet would not be here. Earth would no longer orbit the Sun, and Venus would not exist. If an object of at least that size were to be anywhere remotely close to Earth, we'd have a few more problems than just people blowing each other up.

Believers want to use science when it benefits their cause, then run their mouth when science disproves what has been hypothesized.

You dont have to like my argument. I dont really care if you do or not.

If you want to debate science in and of itself, that is a subject for another thread. If you want to debate the fact that a 3600 year orbit of a massive object is or is not possible, fine. Show us all some sort of facts that back up your thought that it IS possible.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Not all debate and dismissal is based upon fear of something, in this case it's based solely on the Op's inability to prove his point other than with known hoax documents and people who have track records about as good as Congress's.

Op has repeatedly claimed some secret government directive, when no such directive exists.

Op has repeatedly used the Kolbrin Bible as source, when Kolbrin Bible is a hoax.

Op claims Exodus was because of Nibiru, when it was most certainly not. IN fact people have proven how if a planet hit us there would be no life today, but you seem to think that this is out of fear?

It's out of common sense... not fear... please I'm hardly afraid of something that has zero chance of existing.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Not all debate and dismissal is based upon fear of something, in this case it's based solely on the Op's inability to prove his point other than with known hoax documents and people who have track records about as good as Congress's.

Op has repeatedly claimed some secret government directive, when no such directive exists.

Op has repeatedly used the Kolbrin Bible as source, when Kolbrin Bible is a hoax.

Op claims Exodus was because of Nibiru, when it was most certainly not. IN fact people have proven how if a planet hit us there would be no life today, but you seem to think that this is out of fear?

It's out of common sense... not fear... please I'm hardly afraid of something that has zero chance of existing.

Either way I hope you're right. In our reality, anything is possible and many people don't seem to understand that. I don't know why I believe in it but I've been interested in it for 10 years. Same feeling that got me into it, also saved my life. I took one look at the date Decemeber 21, 2012 and had a really weird feeling about it. If that day comes to pass; all I know is I'll be thankful for it because I'll still have a chance to see my Daughter.

I've been waiting 10 years for this date to come and go, only less than 5 months to go!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Are you humbly asking a question, or attempting to make a snide point? If the latter, your time would be better spent asking yourself why.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

People say you can see Jupiter, Saturn, Mars or Venus with the naked eye - why can't we see Nibiru/Planet X? Well, Nibiru gives off light in the infrared spectrum, like billion of other objects in our universe, and is almost impossible to see with the naked eye, especially coming at us from out of the Sun.

I'm a bit sick and tired of hearing that same nonsense over and over again. It doesn't matter what light the body itself emits, if it were close it would REFLECT THE SUN'S LIGHT!!!

That whole Nibiru nonsense isn't based up by objective evidence...and in the case of the claim above (an often repeated claim) it is even factually incorrect

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Well i'm very new to the forum and don't call any people on the forum names but the reason I post about Nibiru is because of all the disinformation, bad Astronomy, and wrong physics that go along with it. To be honest It's good to have debunkers because you get both sides of the information and more times then not they debunk the information and let the readers decide. This subject is personal to me because it ruined my cousin's life in 03 and I take it personal when innocent people get scared and send emails to astronomers asking if they should kill themselves along with their kids and pets. I have no problem with people discussing it as a possibility but most people post it as a fact and say Nibiru is comming soon to be honest it's all fear mongering and disinformation.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

I think I make it quite clear in the OP I'm undecided of the existence of Nibiru/Planet X, I have also made it quite clear throughout this thread and in others I'm sure you have seen; that, I would rather prepare and have nothing happen than not prepare and have it happen, ditto for giving people a heads up about it. Much circumstanial evidence exists, there are thousands of pictures of it on the internet and videos on Youtube, and the one agency we could use to definitively settle the question, NASA, can't be trusted having lied about many other issues.

The tectonic, climatic and socio-political anomolies are coming fast and furious, every week, normally they'd be one-off's once a year or decade - NOTHING else can explain them simultaneously - except the in bound existence of Planet X. Also, I have never stated it would it hit, it will pass by millions of miles from earth, but that could still do much damage and cause a pole shift.

Do National Security Directives exist? If this were true would one exist to cover it up?

The Kolbrin Bible has much about Nibiru, so obviously those that want to coverup the existence of Nibiru dismiss the Kolbrin Bible as a fake, they have to. However I have seen no definitive proof that the Kolbrin bible is a hoax, just conjecture and speculation.

So what caused the rivers to run red, droughts, plagues, floods epidemics - all events predicted to coincide with Nibiru's/Planet X's passage - at the same time as the Exodus?

Nibiru/Planet X's passage - every 3500 years

Date of Exodus - approximately 1450BC

2012 + 1450 = 3462 years - that is pretty close

Here is common sense for you:

Voltaire used to dismiss fish skeletons he founds as bones from tourists

One week before the Wright brothers first flight the New York Times ran an Editorial on the lunacy of manned flight with heavier than air machines.

No one wanted to be associated with the discoverer of the Higgs-bosun back in the 1960's.
edit on 27-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 27-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Science has shown...?

What do you know about Science? How do we know everything we taught in Science is the truth? We don't know that. Who know's who controls what information is to be shown and what isn't to be shown inside the Science department. Science, isn't always right because right now as far as we know we've never had a rogue planeted in a 3600 year orbit around us before. Maybe Nibriu did wipe out our ancient civilizations, because God knows we've been around for over 100,000 years maybe even longer.

It's sad to see people dismiss the idea of something like this because of fear. Don't be in denial my brothers. I'll see you all on the other side when this is all over. I hope I'm wrong but I feel there's a 30% chance that I'll be wrong.

Number 1 science deals in facts, not truth. Look these words up as they refer to science to understand what I am talking about.

We know enough about gravity to predict which small towns are going to see a star occulted by a small asteroid. The asteroid is in motion, the Earth is in motion, and yet the occultation can be predicted down to the second and position on Earth. Yet here we have people arguing science isn't always right. True, but not in such a simple situation as showing that a planet with a 3600 year orbit would destroy the Earth's orbit.

The idea is not dismissed because of fear, but reason. Fear is used by the charlatans pushing this nonsense.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
These are a little off topic but I would just like to illustrate a point, why should we trust government and scientific organizations that continually lie to us about significant events or cover the truth?

Like these:

Why is these sometimes the shape of a massive triangle on the Sun? Who put it there? What is it's use?

Crop circles - man cannot bend the stalks like this:

Why can't scientists admit this is not a natural triangle?

One of the greatest sins on earth is denying mankind the ability to thrive, and hiding or covering up ancient knowledge definitely falls within this category, this is a huge sin for which your soul may actually suffer eternally.
edit on 27-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: additon

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join