It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiBosh

Hancock is hardly a trustable source. So what does Hancock say that the comet knocked off "literally knocked half the crust off". Was it through impact? Where are the crater?

Nothing in Hancock's book is outrageous or even a stretch

Hancock is nothing but outrageous and fanciful.

Next time you read one of his books take the time to question what he says and double check his statements. You'll soon find that his books are bad scifi.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

Atlantis is a story. It is an unsubstantiated story. No Atlantis has been found.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog

Originally posted by FX44rice
reply to post by MrXYZ

911?

Oh sorry you're right that offical story is "Air Tight"

What does 9/11 have to do with Nibiru, NASA, astronomers, ect. ?

Government lies.

Understood now?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FX44rice

Still not clear on your point.
1) It is a government lie that Nibiru exists? They are using disinfo agents to spread the lie?
2) It is a government lie Nibiru does not exist? They are using disinfo agents to spread the lie?
3) It is a government lie that, if Nibiru were going to "be here" in December it would be quite apparent?
4) It is a government lie that orbital mechanics preclude the existence of Nibiru?

One of the above? Any of the above?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog

reply to post by MrXYZ

911?

Oh sorry you're right that offical story is "Air Tight"

What does 9/11 have to do with Nibiru, NASA, astronomers, ect. ?

Government lies.

Understood now?

So just because the US Government lies, it means ALL governments and amateurs and schools etc lie too? Are you stating that the US Government somehow controls them all? All over the world? That's something like Unity_99's take on it all, if it doesn't fit what you want to believe it's automatically a lie, but if it fits what you believe it's not.. That about sum it up?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Science does not say something like this does not exist. And I don't have to trust the wolves who have murdered so many people and ruthlessly harmed so much nature. In fact I could consider them to be psychopathic liars and be very logical and reasonable in drawing conclusion, in fact consider it very irresponsible to not draw that conclusion.

www.etheric.com...
edit on 27-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I meant to reply to this earlier but was busy...

So you are stating that you don't' trust (insert whatever here) because they murdered so many people etc, but you are willing to accept someone (and don't' deny this as you did it) who came on the forum and proclaimed they were an alien left here as a baby to be protected until they were crowned ruler? The logic there is totally irrational and goes back to the statement, that ONE COUNTRY cannot control the world, and all the amateurs and sideline astronomers out there that are not even affiliated with (insert whatever A here) c'mon come into reality for a moment.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

My statement was a response to "how are they (US govt/any other) lying?"

If you are a liar, you will lie about anything. Therefore, there is substantiating evidence about many lies in the official 911 story.

This would lead rational citizens, to not trust the govt. By not informing of the truth is lying. Therefore if the govt is withholding information on a "niburu(name it what u want)" scenario, that is a lie.

I have no belief either way. I am saying the govt has and would be lying if this scenario were true, and I don't blame them. You are rational, It is easy to understand why they would not inform of such a scenario.

Either way I don't GAF, I will live as I always have been previously (but will have prepped for extended power outages) as that is what in my mind could very well happen, not the end of humanity. It would not hurt others to do the same.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

The government could not lie about it. If Nibiru existed there would be no government. There would be no humans.

While your paranoia about the government is well justified, it does not apply in this case. We do not need the government to tell us that Nibiru is an impossibility, physics tells us that.

edit on 7/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ok cool, that settles the one about niburu.

But the govt still lies.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

Ok cool, that settles the one about niburu.

But the govt still lies.

Of course it does. So do people. People like John Moore.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Haha, paranoia? I don't think I have paranoia by stating a fact about govt lying. Quite the opposite. You may put your faith in the govt, you probably live off the govt. So for you that makes sense don't bite the hand that feeds you.

However I don't, therefore I am not appreciative of a dishonest govt, with a mass population sucking off of it by way of productive citizens taxes. When you suck off the govt you don't think or act for yourself, you become a minion of the govt.

This relates to this niburu nonsense as well. For all I know charlatans claiming niburu exists and will wreak havoc is a good thing. It can awaken people to prepare for a real disaster, such as Katrina, extended power outages, extended collapse of banking system, etc etc. That way we can eliminate many from acting like looting animals within their localized crisis, by having been prepared.

Or maybe you prefer looting and animal like behavior by the unprepared?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Do you remember the story of the boy who cried wolf? False alarms help no one.

Nibiru is a false alarm and it is a lie used by people preying on ignorance and fear in order to turn a profit.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Nibiru is a false alarm and it is a lie used by people preying on ignorance and fear in order to turn a profit.

Now that sounds like a conspiracy you are making. They're making a profit off of this?

I think you should start a thread asking All niburu believers, "How many of you have handed over a dollar to any charlatan claiming niburu's existence?"

This would be the worst business plan I've ever heard of. But you wouldn't know about business plans, I understand. You're lack of knowledge to earn a profit through a business operation has lead you to create your conspiracy.

It's unfortunate for you that you can't make a profit as a Google research minion. Or maybe, well most certainly you have found a way? I mean who could possibly spend full-time each and every day on a conspiracy blog site, and hold a job, in turn allowing them to eat and live?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Now that sounds like a conspiracy you are making. They're making a profit off of this?

They are certainly trying. Did you watch Moore's video? Have you seen his website? Apparently just selling preparation gear isn't good enough, he has to lie about Nibiru. Quick! Buy now before it gets here!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by MagicWand67

Atlantis is a story. It is an unsubstantiated story. No Atlantis has been found.

In your opinion it's unsubstantiated. Just because we haven't found a road sign underwater that says, "Welcome to Atlantis", doesn't mean it didn't exist.

There are many cities of old that have been lost to the seas. We don't know many things about the ancient cities we have found. Being submerged in the Oceans for a few thousand years would take it's toll on a city.

Lemuria and Pangea are stories too. If human history is much older than we previously thought, which I suspect it is, Atlantis may have existed as part of a super continent. The destruction caused and the subsequent deep sea burial would make it unrecognizable.

To deny the possibility of Atlantis being a story based in reality is ignorant.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

They are certainly trying. Did you watch Moore's video? Have you seen his website? Apparently just selling preparation gear isn't good enough, he has to lie about Nibiru. Quick! Buy now before it gets here!

You forgot my statement of this:

"For all I know charlatans claiming niburu exists and will wreak havoc is a good thing. It can awaken people to prepare for a real disaster, such as Katrina, extended power outages, extended collapse of banking system, etc etc. That way we can eliminate many from acting like looting animals within their localized crisis, by having been prepared. "

Or maybe you prefer looting and animal like behavior by the unprepared?

Why are you shying away from this? Do you not absorb my positioning on this? Or you are not man enough to properly analyze this position? You don't get it? You like people not being prepared? You are oblivious to natural crises like Katrina? You like people acting like animals looting and violence? You like to go hungry in a natural crises?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

What person who came on and said they were as a baby? If you're talking about the guy who said he was visited by Venus, I missed the part about the baby, and for your information, don't assume anything. I don't bully people but gather as much information as I can and test some of what they know, and then decided it was all kiddy stuff whether one did it or not, for only intentions of heart matter, and others were going to send out an SOS to the cosmos to come in on that thread, I'll join them There were a couple posters on there that were giving it a shot, playing the game with him that are really good people, really positive posters. Again, that is all kiddy stuff.

And another thing, living in a world like this, I don't trust anyone here, love everyone yes.

But my nature isn't to ridicule. I dont like people's methods of closing down threads or shutting people up, much prefer live and let live and try to learn something along the way.

Or do you mean anthra? I do believe he has ET contact. Too many similarities to dismiss. Don't have to accept his interpretation of everything. I have my own truths and interpretations. If you had my experiences you would know that too.
edit on 28-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Your forgot my statement about the boy who cried wolf. Nibiru is a false alarm.

Preparing is fine. Preparing is a good idea. Everyone should do it. In fact, my local government encourages it as does the federal government. But wait. The government lies. I'm so confused.

Moore and his ilk are using the lie of Nibiru to sell. Perhaps the competition with ethical purveyors of supplies is to great for them so they have to resort to selling ignorance and fear along with their goods.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I think you should start a thread asking All niburu believers, "How many of you have handed over a dollar to any charlatan claiming niburu's existence?"

This would be the worst business plan I've ever heard of. But you wouldn't know about business plans, I understand. You're lack of knowledge to earn a profit through a business operation has lead you to create your conspiracy.

It's unfortunate for you that you can't make a profit as a Google research minion. Or maybe, well most certainly you have found a way? I mean who could possibly spend full-time each and every day on a conspiracy blog site, and hold a job, in turn allowing them to eat and live?

Wow.... way to insult everyone else and at the same time make it look like you are somehow better than anyone else. Phage simply stated that some of these people ARE making a buck off this nonsense, not that HE was, and you attack him on the business plan? Baffling to say the least...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I'm so confused.

I will agree with you here. You are.
edit on 28-7-2012 by FX44rice because: forgot pertinence

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join