It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by amcpwoy
reply to post by DJW001

You're a very stubborn debunker, who borders and in this case appears to engage pseudosceptic traits.

Click those links

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.spsl.nsc.ru/~m1-way/dmitrv.htm

tinyurl.com/ced82w7

nsc.ru is an official Russian state institute website.

spsl.nsc.ru is the Siberian branch library website.

uiggm.nsc.ru is the United Institute of Geology, Geophysics and Mineralogy SB RAS website
edit on 26-7-2012 by amcpwoy because: (no reason given)

Thanks for your positive contribution to the thread!

Feel free to ignore any you feel have psuedosceptic traits, sociopathic traits etc.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by welshreduk
I often hear how "Nibiru" means "crossing" or "point of transition" so could it be that the word Nibiru was taken out of context and actually simply means the Earth/Solar System "crossing" or " transitioning" the galactic plane or something like that rather than referring to a planet?

Here is a crop circle depicting one of the most ancient symbols known to mankind, the Yin-Yang symbol famous from the I-Ching. Do you think it could also represent the relationship earth has with another solar body?

How does NO sound?

You really are clutching at straws here. You provide no credible sources and are now relying on crop circles to back up your argument.

Have you provided the executive order as asked numerous times?

edit on 26/7/2012 by 0010110011101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Moore is a charlatan. He makes all sorts of wacko claims and people fall for it.

Back in 2008 he claimed that the military was being brought back to the US in unprecedented numbers to impose martial law. His claim was that he got the information over lunch from his intelligence buddies.

Moore gets a big F on that.

Moore claimed that now hurricanes were forming over land. He used a photo of a hurricane breaking up over land as his evidence. What a liar.

Moore gets a big F on that.

Moore supports the idea that a pole shift, the kind proposed by Hancock, is going to happen. They never have. It's just more wacko commentary from a guy who is lying about the source of his information.

Moore also claims that Russian troops are stationed in the US and will continue to increase to between 30 and 100 thousand by year's end. He also got involved in the claims that Russian troops would take over secret underground installations in Denver earlier this year.

More F grades for Moore.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Already given, the Google Translate link.

See this frontpage www.spsl.nsc.ru/engn1/index.html

The State Public Scientific Technological Library of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences

Now see the Russian language link www.spsl.nsc.ru/~m1-way/dmitrv.htm

Алексей Николаевич Дмитриев

This string of text above in his full name, Alexey Nikolaevich Dmitriev.

His photo

Now repeating google translate

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.spsl.nsc.ru/~m1-way/dmitrv.htm

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pardon?
Come on people, enough is enough.
Nibiru may exist, maybe in another dimension but certainly not in this one < removes tongue from cheek >.

Seriously though, being an amateur astronomer of nearly 40 years who's travelled all over the world to look at the skies, I can categorically state I have seen no evidence either visually or via radio-telescopy of this mythical celestial body.
An earlier poster pointed out that Nibiru's light is in the infra-red frequency which somehow renders it almost invisible. Absolute nonsense. It is so easy to convert a standard telescope into infra-red using even a very basic digital sensor. The difficult part is keeping the housing of the scope cool but in winter, certainly in the UK, that's not much of a problem. And in the Antarctic, where some fervent Nibiru supporters believe it can ONLY be seen, the conditions are perfect for infra-red telescopy.
I know it's difficult for people to admit they're wrong especially those who follow the likes of Sitchin but the best thing to do is either admit defeat or turn your interests to something more productive as there in NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER to support your claims. Nothing.

On the subject of Sitchin, he made an awful lot of money on the back of his falsehoods, his deliberate misinterpretations and his twisting of the "facts" capitalising on the gullibility of "new-agers". The same goes for Von Daniken, Icke, Temple etc etc.
Charlatans to a man.

Ya that's kinda what I heard to. Glad someone could confirm this. They think it's a Dark matter planet or something like that though, which is why we can't see it right?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Well, I've never heard anyone call Jupiter a star, but just going off the top of my head as I'm on the run and too busy to look this up, but aren't they discovering smaller quasi-planetary bodies out past pluto all the time? Also, aren't the voyagers only now reaching the edge of the solar system, and they've been past Pluto for how many years? I don't know how much stock people put into this guy, he had many threads on here, but hasn't John Lear said there are more than 50 planets in our solar system?

There are only 8 planets plus many smaller objects.

What is known is that any unknown planet sized object must be very far away if it is to remain undetected. Furthermore, celestial dynamics tell us that no object can exist that has a highly eccentric yet stable orbit. Such an object would have moved to a stable more circular orbit or been ejected from the solar system early in the existence of the solar system.

Is there something out there? Maybe. If it is it must be far, far away and never come close.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by amcpwoy

This in no way invalidates or make disappear the official biography hosted at The State Public Scientific Technological Library of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences .

Never mind, I found it myself:

www.spsl.nsc.ru...

I stand corrected My apologies to Academician Dmitriev. The problem is, although he does have some theories about the impact of interstellar wind on the Earth's climate, he nowhere (in the Russian literature I have just found) talks about Nibiru. He might somewhere. He is an advocate of abandoning modern western materialism in favor of Agni Yoga.

vzglyadzagran.ru...

I will say it without hesitation: I was wrong.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Feel free to ignore any you feel have psuedosceptic traits, sociopathic traits etc.

Is that why you haven't explained why heading to the hills will save only the good? Or why the good who don't heed your warning will be destroyed because they live near the coast? What will be the agency that restores this "equilibrium?"

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by Phage
Jupiter only "gives off" light in infrared. So does Saturn, Mars, and Venus. We can see them because they reflect the visible light of the Sun.

But Nibiru doesn't give off light in infrared, nor does it reflect the light of the Sun. Nibiru does not exist.

So no objects in the universe absorb reflected light?

So you are saying it both absorbs and reflects light?

How can that be?

Oh, that's right, it can't.
edit on 7/25/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Actually most objects reflect and absorb light. Depending on the wavelentghs they absorb you get varying colors. Funny fact, an object is actually the inverted color of what you see, because what you see is the light it did not absorb. But yeah, there is still no planet heading for earth.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I can afford to both ignore and mock, and then come back in a few months and laugh...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

The hills have been Nibiru-proofed!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CloseEncounter

Someone that rightfully thinks that the way someone dresses should NOT discourage people of taking him seriously. You really judge people by the way the dress themselves????

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

seriously, does bibliotecapleyades have any undebunked info at all?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Which are also tiny moons but they still found them, "Nibiru" is suppose to be 3-4 times the size of Jupiter

I wonder about that size though is that the size of it or its MASS= to 3-4 Jupiters for this matters. It can be as small as the LUNAR moon and have that type of MASS, if its mass you speaking of and not its actual size??

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Every time I look at John Moore all I see is a clown at work.

Look at the stupidity of his broadcast material. He has an asteroid that misses the Earth actually hitting the Earth. Sound like a fear monger to you? It does to me. Asteroid 2012-DA14 is the object in question.

This clown also claims that Nibiru will be closest to Earth August 17th to September 26th. Guess he is talking to dweebs that never get their butts out of the house and look up.

This clown also has the bit with Sitchin meeting Harrington. Harrington wanted nothing to do with Sitchin. It is an embarrassment to Harrington that his search for Planet X is smeared by Sitchin and now Moore.

Don't forget all of you Moore lovers that this clown has been claiming that Nibiru was imminent since 2008. For 4 years he has been spewing out the same trite nonsense. Just as he has done with all of his other failures such as the Gulf Stream stopped, he will move onto to other nonsense for the delight of those that ingest this rubbish.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

If the Moon were pure osmium it would not have that mass.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

If the Moon were pure osmium it would not have that mass.

Must it be a known EA*RTH mineral what the DYSON SPHERE is made of??? I mean the crafts are said to traverse the Universe and it doesnt have to be the exact size of LUNA I was using that as an example.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Moore also gets and F on the Canary Island and ensuing Tsunami for the East Coast of the United States on July 10, 2011.

He said it would happen within a week. We're still here. LOL....

The John Moore Show 10-7-2011 - Flordia on Alert

Big flying[size=0] F

This and only this turned me off from listening to him ever again..
edit on 26-7-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Also its engine/power source may be related to something that has a massive amount of mass output signature when in different modes like deepspace high speed travel or solar system COAST mode both types of activities would cause different output sigs from the engin/powersource. OUTTA BOX if you had the power to harness a neutron star / magnatar or black hole inside a power containment device would you then have a device that can create A HEAVY MASS SIGNATURE within your crafts???
edit on 7/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Must it be a known EA*RTH mineral what the DYSON SPHERE is made of??? I mean the crafts are said to traverse the Universe and it doesnt have to be the exact size of LUNA I was using that as an example

When in doubt reach out for something even more exotic.

Even if the Earth, which is much larger than the Moon, were pure osmium (a metal), then the object would not have the mass stated.

Jupiter is approximately 320 Earth masses. If only tripled it would be 960 Earth masses. The densest materials would increase Earth by a factor of less than 11 times.

You claim of being small and massive is simply not possible by a huge factor.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join