It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
reply to post by Phage

But Nibiru doesn't give off light in infrared, nor does it reflect the light of the Sun because Nibiru does not exist.

Well... It may exist, but I don't think there is much chance of it coming to get us. Might be a fine point, but...

I'm afraid it does not exist. Nibiru is a made up name invented by Sitchin. The trouble is people just don't want to believe that uncomfortable fact and instead believe the believers and all the websites that have regurgitated the same myths and stories. They all feed off each other and then to put the cherry on top of the icing on top of the big fancy cake there's the folks who "research" the topic using the circular referencing websites to "prove" it exists and do so in a formal scholarly manner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sheeeesh. And they call us sheep !

Oh by the way Sitchin was an economist and sold millions of books to people who wanted to believe........hint.....money.....

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

nibiru it's real period ancient civilisation gone dinosaur gone we are next

edit on 26-7-2012 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by knowneedtoknow

nibiru it's real period ancient civilisation gone dinosaur gone we are next

Well I'm convinced now after reading that compelling argument.
Thanks for the insight.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by amcpwoy

You should read the posts where official Russian scientific/institutional websites proves he exists and see the list of his past papers(translated from Russian).

Please provide a link to an official Russian scientific/institutional website that mentions him. Better yet, U2U me his email.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

How can you have a science degree and not understand the scientific method or any sort of logical thought? You don't seem to know much about history/astronomy/basic science, yet you seem to believe everything you read off hoax sites. You don't even try to research anything, you just flat out believe, then repost this dis-info. Blind faith is willful delusion.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by eriktheawful

If they had to "add" five days at the end of the year it was obviously 5 days shorter than the current year. Just Google Egyptian calendar 360 days and see what you come up with.

They had to "add" five days because they were inquisitive and willing to accept new information when it was determined to be factual. By studying and observing Sirius, they realized that a year actually consisted of 365 days, and not 360 as they had originally thought. Which simply means that they were willing to re-organize their belief systems as stronger evidence presented itself.

Probably something the Nibiru believers should consider doing as well.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You must have glossed over this reply post by this_is_who_we_are to you, on pg4 at thread Astrophysicist says our solar system is entering an interstellar energy cloud that will bring global

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread852197/pg4#pid14365245

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Are you trying to threaten me? I'm sure that mode has worked for you in the past........it's a new world now. Peace to you brother, I sense your troubled soul.

Ever hear of fair use?

www.copyright.gov...

Anyway, I sourced it from a youtube channel.

And speaking of those who have something to lose...............you think losing one's well-stocked bunker is the worst case scenario? Keeping secret sacred knowledge from mankind invokes cosmic retribution...........look to your own house.

No, I'm not threatening you, I'm implying that you are really John Moore. Are you John Moore? He makes his money by selling books about survivalism. You keep telling people to become survivalists. Coincidence? Why have you ignored my question about your personal agenda?

You claimed that when Nibiru arrived, it would restore some sort of balance. Okay. So, if there is to be some sort of moral reckoning, why flee for the hills? If some Serbian war criminal happens to be hiding in the mountains when Nibiru arrives, will his survival wipe his slate clean? Please explain your eschatology to me.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by amcpwoy

You must have glossed over this reply post

No, I discount it. A hoaxer selling a book is free to invent interviews with people who don't exist. Find one citation on a genuine academic article, one institution listing him as a member, one example of his personal interaction with someone in the real world, or, better still, his phone number or email. What I find strange is that many of the people who think Alexei Dimitriev is real are the same people who think Leonid Elenin is not real.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

My biggest problem with Nibiru is that Jupiter clearly appears to be our solar system's other star. It's really a small solar system within ours, with it's moons being planet sized. This would suggest that if Nibiru were real, our solar system would have to be bigger than what it is.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I could afford to give a **** ... But i dont....

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You're a very stubborn debunker, who borders and in this case appears to engage pseudosceptic traits.

Click those links

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.spsl.nsc.ru/~m1-way/dmitrv.htm

tinyurl.com/ced82w7

nsc.ru is an official Russian state institute website.

spsl.nsc.ru is the Siberian branch library website.

uiggm.nsc.ru is the United Institute of Geology, Geophysics and Mineralogy SB RAS website
edit on 26-7-2012 by amcpwoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by amcpwoy

uiggm.nsc.ru is the United Institute of Geology, Geophysics and Mineralogy SB RAS website

Do you see a Dimitriev listed here?

www-sbras.nsc.ru...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Have you or anyone else noticed what John Moore said, ??????

He said earth is 24,000 miles in diameter, it's not it's only 7,000 miles diameter.

If nibiru exists, and it's only going to be 5 to 10 times the diameter of earth away from earth,10x diameter = 70,000 miles away, that would be goodbye earth.

The earth is 24,000 miles around the circumference.

Have a nice day.
edit on 26-7-2012 by dontlaughthink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by amcpwoy

Better yet, here is the email that appears on his "papers" as they are published on-line. Try sending him a message.

[email protected]

I did:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

[email protected]

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontlaughthink

Have you or anyone else noticed what John Moore said, ??????

He said earth is 24,000 miles in diameter, it's not it's only 7,000 miles diameter.

If nibiru exists, and it's only going to be 5 to 10 times the diameter of earth away from earth,10x diameter = 70,000 miles away, that would be goodbye earth.

The earth is 24,000 miles around the circumference.

Have a nice day.
edit on 26-7-2012 by dontlaughthink because: (no reason given)

Yes, I realize he was off in the earth diameter numbers.

However, the numbers I have heard for the closest distance of Nibiru's pass to earth are on the order of 10 millions plus miles.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Here is the second part to yesterday's show, there are many callers with questions your average person would have, but for a few callers this info confirmed things for them that they have known about for many years:

edit on 26-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: grammar, syntax and context

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

My biggest problem with Nibiru is that Jupiter clearly appears to be our solar system's other star. It's really a small solar system within ours, with it's moons being planet sized. This would suggest that if Nibiru were real, our solar system would have to be bigger than what it is.

Well, I've never heard anyone call Jupiter a star, but just going off the top of my head as I'm on the run and too busy to look this up, but aren't they discovering smaller quasi-planetary bodies out past pluto all the time? Also, aren't the voyagers only now reaching the edge of the solar system, and they've been past Pluto for how many years? I don't know how much stock people put into this guy, he had many threads on here, but hasn't John Lear said there are more than 50 planets in our solar system?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

If you thought he'd be listed there, he wouldn't...

I also find the starrer of this specific post unable to think or a mindless fan follower...

A seasoned researcher with a bit of real world applied skills experience would know that.

This in no way invalidates or make disappear the official biography hosted at The State Public Scientific Technological Library of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences .

reply to post by DJW001

And to this post, now that you found the email, there's a step left for you - finally concede to his existence.

There's 2 immediate, most apparent logical reasons for his email failing.

Here is academic trace of his email working, dated 2000, at one Indiana University mailing list
lkml.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/net/0001.2/0195.html

(...)

Dmitriev Alexey
< [email protected] >;

(...)

edit on 26-7-2012 by amcpwoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by amcpwoy

This in no way invalidates or make disappear the official biography hosted at The State Public Scientific Technological Library of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences .

Link, please.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join