It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Why the hell is nibiru brought up again?? After all the failed predictions you sheep still believe in that crap??
Again I am really truly amazed at how many stars such a thread gets while the important threads are completely ignored. You have been brainwashed to focus on a hoax instead of the real important conspiracies.

And how come we have not felt the effects from this huge dwarf star yet?? If it was anywhere near the inner solar system it would have had destructive effects long ago simply due to the gravitational pull, but yet you will ignore that bit I bet??
A brown dwarf coming anywhere near earth would have the potential to even sling us out of the solar system or into the sun.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Also its engine/power source may be related to something that has a massive amount of mass output signature when in different modes like deepspace high speed travel or solar system COAST mode both types of activities would cause different output sigs from the engin/powersource. OUTTA BOX if you had the power to harness a neutron star / magnatar or black hole inside a power containment device would you then have a device that can create A HEAVY MASS SIGNATURE within your crafts???

If you say so. Are you theorizing that Nibiru is actually a gigantic spaceship? That theory will come in handy when it fails to arrive on schedule. Again.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Must it be a known EA*RTH mineral what the DYSON SPHERE is made of??? I mean the crafts are said to traverse the Universe and it doesnt have to be the exact size of LUNA I was using that as an example

When in doubt reach out for something even more exotic.

Even if the Earth, which is much larger than the Moon, were pure osmium (a metal), then the object would not have the mass stated.

Jupiter is approximately 320 Earth masses. If only tripled it would be 960 Earth masses. The densest materials would increase Earth by a factor of less than 11 times.

You claim of being small and massive is simply not possible by a huge factor.

stereologist!!!!!! in my Captin Kirk KHHAAAAAN!!!! voice
its all good IF ITS REAL THEN WE WILL ALL SEE IT EVENTUALLY
Now im going to let you all carry on the discussion I was just making a point that heavier minerals DO exist that have not been found within this region and the CRAFT(s)
may be made of unknown materials. (each galaxy may have a specific unique mineral(s) associated with it overall).

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Also its engine/power source may be related to something that has a massive amount of mass output signature when in different modes like deepspace high speed travel or solar system COAST mode both types of activities would cause different output sigs from the engin/powersource. OUTTA BOX if you had the power to harness a neutron star / magnatar or black hole inside a power containment device would you then have a device that can create A HEAVY MASS SIGNATURE within your crafts???

If you say so. Are you theorizing that Nibiru is actually a gigantic spaceship? That theory will come in handy when it fails to arrive on schedule. Again.

I was not GIVEN the RETURN DATE ITS A SUPRISE
Relax DJW001, and to answer you YES THE CRAFT(S) ARE.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I would hope those who are far more familiar with this subject will be able to answer some questions and explain some of the things which I do not understand.

If it is so hard to see, how did the last viewer observe it's passing ?

If this object is on a long elliptical orbit, who was the last to see it at it's last passing ?

If it's passing causes such devistation upon our planet, who was left to start over after it's last passage ?

If an object as large as this one is reported to be passed across the orbits of the inner planets of our solar system, how long does it take for these planets to settle into the very stable orbits which they now have ?

If none of the above questions have any credible answers, what is there to worry about ?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

So is Moore lying when he says it will be returning in just a few weeks?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I dont wish to call him a lier, but I do not think the Nibirus 3 will be here that soon. I think there will be some activity associated with the Milky Way galaxy CENTER to ALERT of their PRESENCE not only to EA*RTH but all matured species who can observe the galaxy center of their interest... I dont think EA*RTH is the only base.

Gamma ray bubbles near center seem NEW to this time period?

edit on 7/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Someone brought up the issue of copyright, and because I DO respect others rights, unlike some, I contacted John about using his work.

He is concerned about people using actual videos that have been posted on YouTube, but he says the youtube videos I used, of his radio show, are fine to disseminate:

Oh darn, he realized he was losing money.

-saige-

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

stereologist!!!!!! in my Captin Kirk KHHAAAAAN!!!! voice its all good IF ITS REAL THEN WE WILL ALL SEE IT EVENTUALLY Now im going to let you all carry on the discussion I was just making a point that heavier minerals DO exist that have not been found within this region and the CRAFT(s) may be made of unknown materials. (each galaxy may have a specific unique mineral(s) associated with it overall).

Your point is to make a claim that is not possible, That is typical of the failures of 2012 in general.

You are claiming that a dense mineral exists that is far, far, far denser than anything known. You suggest the possibility of something in large quantities that is 9X denser than anything known.

Not happening.

When it becomes clear that the Nibiru claim is wrong there is always the appeal to something exotic and unknown. You are trying to explain away the failure of Nibiru with something even more exotic.

PS Nibiru is not from a galaxy far, far away according to Sitchin.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

From exotic materials to exotic planet.

You can always see the failure of Nibiru ending in appeals with exotic solutions. How droll.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

PS Nibiru is not from a galaxy far, far away according to Sitchin.

question? Please answer for the answer will stick with you for eternity:

DO YOU BELIEVE THE ANNUNAKI ARE REAL AND TRAVELED ON A CRAFT TO EA*RTH? please answer and, thanks. Its a question for you and 1 other comming up in this thread.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I just checked the list on the top of my first aid kit, and it tells me what item to use for cuts, scraps, burns, and insect bites, but doesn't list what I need for renegade death planets coming towards us.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisplayName
I just checked the list on the top of my first aid kit, and it tells me what item to use for cuts, scraps, burns, and insect bites, but doesn't list what I need for renegade death planets coming towards us.

A GOOD spirit

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

When will it be here and why no drastic effects yet ??

"Like a thief in the night" just saying

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by viking43

Like Greenalnd losing so much ice in 4 days smh

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I think there will be some activity associated with the Milky Way galaxy CENTER to ALERT of their PRESENCE not only to EA*RTH but all matured species who can observe the galaxy center of their interest... I dont think EA*RTH is the only base.

We are no where near the center of the galaxy. It takes tens of thousands of years for light to get here. There is no way to "alert" us from there.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dizrael

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Dizrael

we have no idea what the surface is made of to even speculate if it would reflect or absorb.

The claim was that Nibiru is a brown dwarf. Brown dwarfs don't have a surface as such.

But are you saying that since it cannot be seen it must be of unusually low albedo? That's called circular reasoning.

im not defending either side really, the only FACT we have is

we dont know.

we dont know if it exists
we dont know (if it does) whats its composition is
we dont know (if it does) where it is, or if it will even come close to us, "this time" assuming it has in the past (3600 years ago)

deny ignorance, if we dont the facts, how can you make even an educated guess, one way or the other.
However, instead of educated guesses, those that defend Nibiru usually state that the object is something (be it a Brown Dwarf, Red Dwarf, Planet 4 times the size of Jupiter, composed of iron, etc. etc. etc.). Those that oppose the theory of Nibiru, will usually, try to gather facts, in support of Nibiru, in order to show that Nibiru, in fact, does not exist.

For example, I have asked for the coordinates of the object only to be told that Nibiru cannot be seen or to be given the coordinates of some other verifiable object (that is not Nibiru). I have also pointed out the fallacy of belief that if Nibiru cannot be seen then why are people with camera's taking pictures of something (or even why are videos being posted of something) that is claimed as Nibiru? Then there is the claim that Nibiru will affect the Earth, as if the Earth will be the only object affected. If Nibiru were in fact any of the objects listed (planet 4 times the size/mass of Jupiter, Red Dward or Brown Dwarf) these object are well-defined and as such there is no "guess" on how the solar system will react to such objects sweeping through.

-saige-

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I think there will be some activity associated with the Milky Way galaxy CENTER to ALERT of their PRESENCE not only to EA*RTH but all matured species who can observe the galaxy center of their interest... I dont think EA*RTH is the only base.

We are no where near the center of the galaxy. It takes tens of thousands of years for light to get here. There is no way to "alert" us from there.

YOU must answer the block before we can carry on discussion of the ANNUNAKI CRAFT. Awaiting answer

question? Please answer for the answer will stick with you for eternity:

DO YOU BELIEVE THE ANNUNAKI ARE REAL AND TRAVELED ON A CRAFT TO EA*RTH? please answer and, thanks. Its a question for you and 1 other comming up in this thread.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

No. The Annunaki are part of ancient lore.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

No. The Annunaki are part of ancient lore.

SO you call the existence of the ANNUNAKI (on EA*RTH) a LIE then. THANKS

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join