It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 17
43
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by Dizrael

im not defending either side really, the only FACT we have is

we dont know.

we dont know if it exists
we dont know (if it does) whats its composition is
we dont know (if it does) where it is, or if it will even come close to us, "this time" assuming it has in the past (3600 years ago)

deny ignorance, if we dont the facts, how can you make even an educated guess, one way or the other.


That is the problem. The one agency that could definitely settle this for us, NASA, can't be trusted, and is primarily an arm of the security apparatus.

Look, in a video in this article (the second video), we have TWO NASA officials talking about going BACK to Mars, they are obviously referring to manned missions since there are currently so many unmanned ones on the go and planned. How can you trust such people at all?

www.apparentlyapparel.com...


But you don't need NASA to settle this for you (whether you trust them or not). There are many other space agencies not to mention literally millions of astronomers (both professional and amateur).

-saige-




posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


I have a thread on why people think that weather is affected by other planets. Care to explain why you think there is a link between ice melting and an unknown planet?
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


I have a thread on why people think that weather is affected by other planets. Care to explain why you think there is a link between ice melting and an unknown planet?
www.abovetopsecret.com...


NO, care to answer do you think the ANNUNAKI are just folk lore and not real nor their visitation to EA*RTH?? feel that energy as you answer lol its not me
DO YOU THINK THEY VISITED EA*RTH YES or NO lets REALLY get to the bottom of this


edit on 7/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by dontlaughthink
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE
 


Have you or anyone else noticed what John Moore said, ??????

He said earth is 24,000 miles in diameter, it's not it's only 7,000 miles diameter.

If nibiru exists, and it's only going to be 5 to 10 times the diameter of earth away from earth,10x diameter = 70,000 miles away, that would be goodbye earth.

The earth is 24,000 miles around the circumference.

Have a nice day.
edit on 26-7-2012 by dontlaughthink because: (no reason given)


Yes, I realize he was off in the earth diameter numbers.

However, the numbers I have heard for the closest distance of Nibiru's pass to earth are on the order of 10 millions plus miles.


10 million miles = about 16 million km.

So let's plug it in. This video shows "Nibiru" at 15 Jupiter masses (as a brown dwarf) passing at 10 million miles. I run it again with "Nibiru" being only 4 Jupiter masses.

Watch it in Full Screen and HD. Say good bye to the Earth as the solar system will no longer be it's home. Also, I ran the simulations 5 times each, in one of them we actually collide with "nibiru", total destruction of our planet.




posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 




SO you call the existence of the ANNUNAKI (on EA*RTH) a LIE then. THANKS

That's is not what I wrote is it?



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


So you post a statement about Greenland ice and you know that it is a lie to claim it is due to an unknown planet. Not surprised at all.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 




SO you call the existence of the ANNUNAKI (on EA*RTH) a LIE then. THANKS

That's is not what I wrote is it?


DANCE around it huh, just answer very simple DID THE ANNUNAKI VISIT EA*RTH? QUESTION 1, IF YOU DONT ANSWER YOU VALIDATE your TRUE beliefs in NIBIRUS 3 CRAFT OK...
edit on 7/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by viking43

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 



I was not GIVEN the RETURN DATE ITS A SUPRISE


So is Moore lying when he says it will be returning in just a few weeks?


When will it be here and why no drastic effects yet ??

"Like a thief in the night" just saying


Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


So you post a statement about Greenland ice and you know that it is a lie to claim it is due to an unknown planet. Not surprised at all.



I responded to the post above to look @ the Greenland Ice sheet??? I NEVER SAID IT WAS THE CAUSE I REFERENCED CHANGES TO EA*RTH YOU LIE
NOT ME?



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Not sure about Nibiru or Planet X or Nemesis.... But what I am sure of is this.....

There could be scenarios that are in fact..... Plausible in my mind.

Within the oort cloud there are possibilites.... Many to be exact.

Comets being flung, planets being flung, and so on into our " system" that we cannot see.

We may not be able to see anything dark that does not radiate until it comes into our sight with the light we have available. Some bodies just do not emit light, like a brown dwarf. It may not be heated, but rather cold.

Could we not have a companion star to our sun that is dark? Yes... I believe we can.

In my opinion if there is anything of importance that may affect the earth it will either come from the oort cloud or behind our sun.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 



DANCE around it huh, just answer very simple DID THE ANNUNAKI VISIT EA*RTH? QUESTION 1, IF YOU DONT ANSWER YOU VALIDATE A NIBIRUS 3 CRAFT OK...

That is as illogical as everything else you have posted in this thread.

The claims of Annunaki other than what the ancients wrote is hogwash made up by charlatans like Sitchin and Von Daniken. It is gibberish for the gullible.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 



DANCE around it huh, just answer very simple DID THE ANNUNAKI VISIT EA*RTH? QUESTION 1, IF YOU DONT ANSWER YOU VALIDATE A NIBIRUS 3 CRAFT OK...

That is as illogical as everything else you have posted in this thread.

The claims of Annunaki other than what the ancients wrote is hogwash made up by charlatans like Sitchin and Von Daniken. It is gibberish for the gullible.


YES or no, dont dance
and word play DID THE ANNUNAKI VISIT EA*RTH?
edit on 7/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 



post above to look @ the Greenland Ice sheet??? I NEVER SAID IT WAS THE CAUSE I REFERENCED CHANGES TO EA*RTH YOU LIE NOT ME?

Seems that you lie.

Viking43 wrote


When will it be here and why no drastic effects yet ??

"Like a thief in the night" just saying


Your response

Like Greenalnd losing so much ice in 4 days smh


See you lied.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by eriktheawful
 


If they had to "add" five days at the end of the year it was obviously 5 days shorter than the current year. Just Google Egyptian calendar 360 days and see what you come up with.
No no no no. Time is a man-made idea used to explain the changes that are perceived from point a to point b.

I could, for example, release a calendar with 548days on it based upon calculations concerning the spanish fly mating season. Most civilizations, however, use events that have a broader and more regular interval, such as Lunar or Solar Cycles. And many civilizations had multiple calendars (even today we use multiple calendars).

-saige-



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 



post above to look @ the Greenland Ice sheet??? I NEVER SAID IT WAS THE CAUSE I REFERENCED CHANGES TO EA*RTH YOU LIE NOT ME?

Seems that you lie.

Viking43 wrote


When will it be here and why no drastic effects yet ??

"Like a thief in the night" just saying


Your response

Like Greenalnd losing so much ice in 4 days smh


See you lied.



YES or no, dont dance
and word play DID THE ANNUNAKI VISIT EA*RTH?

NO ANSWER SO YOU VALIDATE YOU TRUE BELIEF THANKS



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Not sure about Nibiru or Planet X or Nemesis.... But what I am sure of is this.....

There could be scenarios that are in fact..... Plausible in my mind.

Within the oort cloud there are possibilites.... Many to be exact.

Comets being flung, planets being flung, and so on into our " system" that we cannot see.

We may not be able to see anything dark that does not radiate until it comes into our sight with the light we have available. Some bodies just do not emit light, like a brown dwarf. It may not be heated, but rather cold.

Could we not have a companion star to our sun that is dark? Yes... I believe we can.

In my opinion if there is anything of importance that may affect the earth it will either come from the oort cloud or behind our sun.


I've run simulations on this too. If there is any star be it dark or not, within 1 light year of our sun, it tugs on our sun quite a bit and makes it wobble quite a lot.

Our sun doesn't do that.

However, let us talk about this "behind the sun".

Exactly what do people mean when they say "behind the sun"? You all do realize that we orbit the sun.......we get to see all around it, all 360 degrees?

Before anyone says: well it's in orbit around the sun and orbits so that it stays behind the sun, please look again at my simulation of that, it would be a disaster for all the planets in the solar system:




posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


Can I answer that please?
No, the Annunaki did not visit Earth (and why on earth (no pun) are you putting an asterisk inbetween the A and R or Earth? Are you trying to give us some sort of impression of who you think you are? It's certainly giving me an impression of you...).
They are mythical gods which were invented by man then hijacked by a charlatan. No more, no less.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ
 


If there are objects in the Oort cloud then they are unlikely to be flung into the inner solar system if planet sized.


We may not be able to see anything dark that does not radiate until it comes into our sight with the light we have available. Some bodies just do not emit light, like a brown dwarf. It may not be heated, but rather cold.

Jupiter and larger sized objects such as brown dwarfs would be detected out over 2000AU because they reflect light.


Could we not have a companion star to our sun that is dark? Yes... I believe we can.

Extremely unlikely given that companions of that type are not common for stars like ours and WISE and IRAS detected no such object.



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pardon?
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


Can I answer that please?



NO



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Originally posted by MamaJ
Not sure about Nibiru or Planet X or Nemesis.... But what I am sure of is this.....

There could be scenarios that are in fact..... Plausible in my mind.

Within the oort cloud there are possibilites.... Many to be exact.

Comets being flung, planets being flung, and so on into our " system" that we cannot see.

We may not be able to see anything dark that does not radiate until it comes into our sight with the light we have available. Some bodies just do not emit light, like a brown dwarf. It may not be heated, but rather cold.

Could we not have a companion star to our sun that is dark? Yes... I believe we can.

In my opinion if there is anything of importance that may affect the earth it will either come from the oort cloud or behind our sun.


I've run simulations on this too. If there is any star be it dark or not, within 1 light year of our sun, it tugs on our sun quite a bit and makes it wobble quite a lot.

Our sun doesn't do that.

However, let us talk about this "behind the sun".

Exactly what do people mean when they say "behind the sun"? You all do realize that we orbit the sun.......we get to see all around it, all 360 degrees?

Before anyone says: well it's in orbit around the sun and orbits so that it stays behind the sun, please look again at my simulation of that, it would be a disaster for all the planets in the solar system:



Stop talking sense right now.
Stop it!



posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pardon?
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


No, the Annunaki did not visit Earth (and why on earth (no pun) are you putting an asterisk inbetween the A and R or Earth? Are you trying to give us some sort of impression of who you think you are? It's certainly giving me an impression of you...).
They are mythical gods which were invented by man then hijacked by a charlatan. No more, no less.


READ SOME OF MY THREADS AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE EA*RTH. Impression of who I am I am a respectful of those who DID visit EA*RTH and tought me. I dont know what you are thinking of or about me but you may be wrong as many others... prf swtc

edit on 7/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
43
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join