It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NAMTERCES
I think the explanation is quite simple. The man was there. But, you all forgot you saw him. He made himself invisible to your mind, by hypnotic suggestion. So, you can't remember him. But, the camera doesn't forget.

Interesting spin on it

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton

Originally posted by NAMTERCES
I think the explanation is quite simple. The man was there. But, you all forgot you saw him. He made himself invisible to your mind, by hypnotic suggestion. So, you can't remember him. But, the camera doesn't forget.

Interesting spin on it

I started a thread in the below top secret forum asking for photo experts to chime in as well.

Not trying to steal your thunder, just trying to get all hands on deck for this.

If you are hazing, it will be flushed out, and you will be banned. But I'm behind you my man.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CloseEncounter

Well im not hazing, im just scared that they will think the same stuff the other "experts" have thought and i get banned. I really hope they can get some much needed opinions on here!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

That would be great i am not trying to be funny with you or saying you are making all this up just want to get to the truth. Good luck with your mum and have a good holiday!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Make sure you truly prepare Mom for the harshness that can be ATS if you decide to encourage her. I said my caution a few pages ago based on a similar situation. After all, Mom could still ground you from being on ATS (when she meets our cyber bullies squad) then we wouldn't have an OP even.

Like it or not folks, you are asking Mom to open herself up to taunts and jeers and even outright ridicule and name calling from the "don't care what you say - your are lying" crowd. You know it's going to happen. What do you expect to gain specifically? There should be some clarity on what you are looking to Mom to answer before OP "convinces" her it's a good idea. Will Mom also denying she had a boyfriend sneaking out of the house Christmas morning (among other one liners) erase the next poster's same accusation? No, so I do hope folks will shine up their tin foil hats and be "nice."

It's not like she will have the chance to lurk the threads for a year, see the posting styles and weigh in, in the shallow end of the pool. Bringing family into the thread really does throw them into or in front of a quickly moving bus - with traffic cops wildly waving glow sticks yelling, "You can't go there, wrong, detour, etc."

I again urge the "interview" Mom and share her recollections approach first. If she is willing to come along for the ride, just tell her to buckle up and report rather than respond if she feels bullied. My prayers are with Mom. I will add, having read about her interests though - she may be here everyday and you might never get to use the laptop again - think about that one!

Peace.

edit on 25-7-2012 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Thank you, i want you guys to know the truth as much as youbwant to see it. Ive dedicated alot of time in this, i dont want it to go to waste

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
reply to post by dashdespatch

Thank you, i want you guys to know the truth as much as youbwant to see it. Ive dedicated alot of time in this, i dont want it to go to waste

Let me ask you this. If you had to risk your life in saying that this photo was real, would you do it? Meaning that it was untouched, and a legit photo with nobody in the house besides the three people you claim, would you put your life on it?

Not being creepy, just a question.......to see if there is any doubt in your mind that this isn't legit.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

Thanks for the excellent points, shes going to be driving for a while but ill show this to her. That woman isnt scared of anything "scary" she makes me feel like a baby during movies. If she refuses to join ill interview her

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CloseEncounter

Yes i would. Ive posted like 200 comments ive neglected my girlfriend for this thread
ill risk my ats equivalent of a life, my profile

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Ghost don't need glasses and if you look closely the man has a pair of spectacles hanging from the neck area of the back of the shirt.

Nothing to see here.
edit on 25-7-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

Whats the difference between glasses and clothing? I also dont see any glasses
Ghost dont need clothes either yet have you evet heard of a naked ghost?
edit on 25-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
Ghost don't need glasses and if you look closely the man has a pair of spectacles hanging from the neck area of the back of the shirt.

Nothing to see here.

It's a loop on the back of the shirt, not glasses....

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Ghost don't need clothes or glasses because......drum roll please...It's not a ghost.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

I assume youve never had any experiences with anything out of the ordinary?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired

Ghost don't need clothes or glasses because......drum roll please...It's not a ghost.

So, have you heard of a naked ghost? It could be a residual haunting. I've seen ghosts before....on my life...and never seen a naked one.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
OP, just posting to say I'm still hanging in here and reading along... just changed my avatar.

I'm amazed that you have put up with some of these people as long as you have without completely losing it. Especially at just 16 years old... you're one of the most patient teenagers I think I've ever come across. I have a 17 year old myself and he's one of the best behaved kids I've ever known, but I think even he would have cracked and lost it on some of these people had he been interrogated and accused of lying as much as you have in this thread. Sheesh people! Some murderers don't receive this amount of interrogation! If you don't believe this is real, leave the thread! Go somewhere else! It's not that hard! Or maybe I'm the bad one here for feeding the trolls.

The worst thing ATS ever did was remove the "ignore" button. I've definitely made a mental ignore list while reading through this thread!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'm gonna guess it's you in the background not realising a picture is getting taken, the person is very blurred and distorted, so it could be you even if it doesn't look like you.

If not, well I don't know.

p.s the person is not very tall, it's the perspective, he's closer to the camera than you think and the camera is low which makes anyone look tall.
edit on 25-7-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

You are very nice! Its only because this photo is as important to me as it is that i havnt lost it. I appreciate you for sticking with the thread!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I showed a picture of what i was wearing and thats not me, i also dont have a beard or mustache like he does, my dog ignores me normally. So its strange to me that he would be charging me. Plus i upload a photo of the exact moment before, and o would probably be somewhere nearby.
Thanks for contributing
Check the exif on that pic.of me, it was taken 12/25/11.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
... and another thing I'd like to add for those of you saying "it can't be real... it's blocking the light," etc. It is a scientifically proven fact that cameras can "see" light that we can't. To demonstrate and prove this to yourself, pick up your tv remote and look at the infrared light on the end of it. Press the button. You probably see either nothing at all or a red light that has been installed just to show when a button is pressed. Now, pick up your digital camera or cell phone camera and look at the light again through the camera and press the button and you'll see white light that you can't see with the naked eye. That's because our eyes filter out infrared light but cameras don't. If cameras can see infrared light that we can't see with the naked eye, who's to say they can't pick up other things not visible with the naked eye?

There is so very little we know about reality. We're not 100% sure what reality even is! Even quantum physicists admit that there are likely other dimensions. Even though I don't understand the full ramifications of this and wont even pretend to, we all need to understand that there are many many things in life that we know NOTHING about. And just maybe one of those things is how cameras can pick up people or things that normally aren't seen. I can't explain it but there isn't a single poster in this thread that can say with 100% certainty that that is an actual person in that pic and that the OP is lying. If you don't believe it, fine... move along. Just stop trying to ruin it for the rest of us who have been following this thread from the beginning and have seen that the OP is being sincere and that his story adds up! He has been honest. Many of you are posting things that have been answered and re-answered five or six times throughout the thread. It's getting old.

Off my soapbox now.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join