It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

I'm just trying to sound like I know what I'm talking about! If I sounded different, I would be looked down upon. It is a must to be like this

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Also very unusual

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

I guess I'm flattered. I uploaded a photo of myself I can't do much more than that other than to add you on Facebook! I want to go to west point in two years, I have to be somewhat ahead to attempt that goal.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

If this is true it is truly amazing

If this is true why wait 6 months to share it with all of us? (when you have made several other posts in the interim)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

I know right???????????????

Completely creepy. I heard about it for years before the video was found. Still boggles my mind. Thanks for watching the video. Not a disappointment.

Now, if I had seen the man in OP's photo climb on the rocking horse and go to town....ya...that would be even more freaky. It makes you wonder why some are invisible and some are visible in a video or photo.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
OP - Just curious, why is the second picture of the close up different?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

Is it different or has it just been lightened?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

I honestly don't know what you mean. All it is is cropped

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I explained that as well. I don't make threads often, and as I said originally, I am busy with school and wrestling, I'm ranked top 25 in the nation in wrestling(not to brag but to prove a point) and my time is spent on it most days. You have seen some of the things I've been dealing with, it takes a certain amount of courage or desire to post this, and lord knows you have to have time do reply to everything like I'm trying to do. And the other thing is I don't spend that much time on ATS, and not everything in my life do I think about puting on ATS. I stated earlier, that it only occurred to me recently to post it, then I had to wait till I had time and a certain desire to deal with everything.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Yes but my point is why not post this before when you have made other posts that are potentially nowhere as important as this?

(i take it you mean top 25 in your age group?:lol

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch

If this is true it is truly amazing

If this is true why wait 6 months to share it with all of us? (when you have made several other posts in the interim)

Other than on June 26th and July 7th, I haven't posted on here since December 4th.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Yes, top 25 out of freshman-juniors. And you have to understand, I don't know why, but I never really thought of posting this here. I rarely make posts until now. And we had kinda forgotten about it until mom was going through her pictures the other day and saw it again.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Although I don't know anything about you, I don't believe you are trying to make fools of us all by posting a hoax. Most folk have this misconception about all ghosts being see-through, but many people have experienced visitations from loved ones who have crossed over in which the spirit was just as solid as in life on this Earthly stage of spiritual developement. About six months after my Dad crossed over, my Mother had a visit from him that lasted about fifteen minutes. I won't go into any details except to say that for most of the time my parents sat side by side, holding hands and hugging each other. My Mother has since joined my Dad, and I am looking forward to being reunited with them when my turn rolls around.
Back in the late summer of 1970 I had my own experience with what we call "Death", and that's when I learned there is no such thing.
I'm sorry I can't help you with any explanations concerning what's going on in your house, but perhaps you could check with a local paranormal group that would be only too glad to come and check things out. Due to the immaturity of certain members of this site, it isn't easy to come forward and be willing to openly discuss an experience such as your's, and I admire your courage in doing so!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

Thank you. I'd love to hear your story, if you don't mind! For the sake of the thread and other people I guess you can u2u me or post it here if you want!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Let me get this straight..

YOUR DAD WAS ON A BUSINESS TRIP....

Your mom shot a few pics, and it happens one of the pics shows an "unknown" man. Which, by the way, looks very natural to me, also where and how he stands. NOTHING in the picture looks paranormal to me.

Maybe you should start questioning your MOM..because she knows who this guy is...alternatively, keep believing her story how a "ghost" magically appeared on an image..if this makes you feel better.

Seriously people.....THINK...

edit on 24-7-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

I don't by this scenerio because the OP said his mother shared the photo with him and she could have easily deleted it and called it a day if she had someone over while his father was away.

This is by far a very interesting post and I'm looking forward to what additional information everyone has to add.

Thanks for sharing OP. S&F

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm more curious about this part (from the left of the image). It looks like some kind of horned crouching demon. lol

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightFire

Thanks for the input, i wouldnt have Bothered putting it on the site if it wasnt such an unexplanable thing to me. I would hate to have posted something as simple as a "boyfriend" and get embarrased I've taken various pictures of things that when I get situated I will upload, or Ill suggest again for those impatient that I can email them the pics.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Funny thing about that is I didn't see it until another member pointed it out... I won't stick by that though, I feel like debunkers would have a much easier time shredding me on that.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

He did not actually experience anything other than to view an old picture on his mums computer that "she" says is unusual

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Have you looked at the picture much or atleest considered taking some truth to what I'm saying in account?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join